• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 05

Slut for All Pt. 05

12

It's now been about 3 months since Vikki first sat on my face and had me eat Anthony's cum from her pussy. We have been having amazing sex almost every day since then. She learned about my friends Greg and Maggie's extremely open sex life that is full of threesomes, bisexual encounters and cum covered bondage orgies. Last week Vikki caught me jerking off while wearing a pair of her panties then fucked me with a strap-on making me her cock slut.

The next day she took me shopping for women's panties, not for her though. After catching me in her panties, she threw out all my boxers as punishment. To make it more humiliating, which ends up I love feeling that way, Vikki had me ask the employees at the store what would look best on me. Apparently men shopping for panties for themselves isn't as uncommon as I thought. The woman that had helped me choose my new underwear wardrobe told me it happens often. I left the mall with a lot of new panties in all styles and colors.

I was always cautious going out in public or to work. I didn't want anyone to know my secret. A small part of me did hope to get caught every now and then. The possible humiliation of it got my penis hard as a rock. Twice this week Vikki had me keep a butt plug in my ass. The plug had a wifi connection that let Vikki control the vibrations from where ever she was. It became difficult to not show expressions of pleasure during work. But things are only starting to get interesting.

Tonight Vikki has me bent over a table chair with my hands and feet tied to the legs of the chair, exposing my ass to her as she is getting ready to fuck my ass once again. As always inside the apartment I am wearing the collar with "Cum Slut" in rhinestones spelled on it. Master holds the other end of the chain that is attached to the collar.

"Tell me, slut, what do you desire?" My master asks as she caresses my pantied ass cheeks.

"I desire your hard cock in my ass," I respond as I wiggle my ass for her.

Vikki has taken my ass every night this week. It has become a normal thing for us and I have grown to love it. I crave having my asshole filled with her dildo.

"That's a good sissy cum slut," my master says as she spanks my ass. "This is all you want isn't it?" Vikki presses the head of cock to my hole.

"Yes master!"

"Why do you want your ass fucked so bad? All week you were begging for it."

"I love being your cock slut," I say as I try and back my ass into her cock. Being tied down didn't make it easy to move, but I still tried.

"You are desperate to be fucked aren't you?" Vikki says laughing. I moan in agreement. "I bet you would like something bigger and longer than what we have been using wouldn't you?"

"I would master!" I say as the head of her cock toys with my hole.

"Something more realistic too I'm sure."

"Anything that you want master."

"You crave a big strong cock pumping in and out of your tight hole." Vikki says as she slides her 6 inch cock into me. "Making you scream with pleasure and pain. Relentlessly getting taken in many positions. A strong muscular guy holding you down as he fucks your ass hard and deposits his thick creamy cum deep into your ass as I fuck your face with my strap-on."

I let out a deep moan to that thought. I didn't necessarily want that to happen. Even though I had the image of Greg fucking my ass while sucking Maggie's strap on in my head a while ago, it was only because I was seriously horny and I just witnessed Maggie pegging Greg's ass. But now I couldn't get the image of being pounded from behind by another guy out of my head.

"I...don't...know..." I am barely able to moan the words as Vikki fucks me hard and fast.

"Aw come on my little cum slut. You love this so much. Imagine someone with a real cock that knows what he is doing, that would be so much better." Vikki pulls on the chain to lift my head and start choking me. I moan loudly from the pleasure of being used.

"Oh god! Please don't stop master!" I beg as normal. Vikki starts to slow her fucking pace as I bed for more. "No please...faster."

"I want to see you suck a big fat cock. Come on my little slut, just once, please?"

I think about it for a minute or two while Vikki slowly fucks my ass. I would be more willing to do that. I'll have more control over the situation than an ass fucking. And if I want something inside me, Vikki could use her strap-on. There was just one problem.

"I don't want anyone to know," I say to my master. "No friends and I don't want to be recognized."

"Yay!" Vikki says happily. "I am so happy! And don't worry, your friends won't have a clue. We can make sure that whoever we get won't know it's you!" She spanks my ass then starts fucking me really hard and fast.

"I'm going to cum!" I yell out.

Vikki pulls out leaving me on the edge of orgasm. I wiggle my ass trying to entice her to continue fucking me. Instead she unties me from the chair and helps me to my feet. Vikki takes off her strap-on and stares me in the eyes.

"You are not allowed to cum until a cock cums in your mouth," her tone very serious. "We need you to remain super horny so you don't back down from sucking dick for me."

"I won't back down," I say to my master. "I will do anything you want. I am actually looking forward to it."

"Damn right you are! You're a sissy cum slut cock sucker aren't you?" Vikki says as she grabs my throat.

"Yes master," I choke out.

"Good slut." Vikki releases my neck and walks away towards her room. "Now go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow."

I listen to my master and head towards my bed. First I needed a shower to clean myself off from my ass fucking. I was very difficult to not play with my still hard dick. Even though Vikki wasn't with me, she would somehow just know. After my shower I head to my bedroom and call it a night.

I am awoken around ten in the morning to the sounds and smells of breakfast being made. I put on a pair of PJ pants and a shirt before leaving my room. Once in the kitchen I see Vikki cooking pancakes and bacon. She is covered by a thigh length silk robe.

"Good morning," I say to her as I sit at the table.

"Morning, slut!" Vikki says back cheerfully. She continues to talk as she makes breakfast. "I have to say, you are very good at following my rules. Every day since I caught you in my panties you did what you were told. Inside the apartment you always have on the collar. Women's panties have become your source for underwear. You make sure to call me master when I demand something of you. And now you are willing to suck a cock just because I want you to. I couldn't have asked for a better sex puppet."

"I am happy to please," I say with a bit of laughter. "I'll try anything once I suppose."

"That's good to know," Vikki says as she puts our food onto plates and brings them to the table. She sits across from me and continues speaking. "Today we are going to be trying a few new things."

"Such as?" I ask as I start eating the food in front of me. "Food is delicious Vikki."

"Thank you!" Vikki says happily. "And I can't tell you what's going to happen today. I wouldn't do anything that I don't think you wouldn't enjoy. You can either trust me or back out now."

"I trust you," I answer.

I did trust her. Even though I've only known Vikki for a few months, I would put my safety in her hands. We have talked about a lot of things. We knew where our boundaries were and neither of us would push the other without talking about it first. If either of us said to stop, there would be no hesitation to stop whatever was going on.

"Glad to hear it! There is something I have been thinking about asking you to do. I know I am a very dominant woman and I have been controlling you a lot." Vikki pauses to eat some of her food. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I really love being controlled by you," I interrupt. "I get off on humiliation as I'm sure you have notice. You can do anything you want to me."

Vikki smiles big. "Sweet. While at work I will think of a few different ways to do what I am thinking. I'll be home around eight tonight and we start our fun!"

I smile and nod. We both finish our breakfast and I offer to do the dishes. Vikki goes into the bathroom to start getting ready for work. As I am doing the dishes, I start to think about what Vikki could have in store for me tonight. Was tonight the night she wanted me to suck my first dick? The idea of having my throat fucked really started getting me hard. I did enjoy it when Vikki would use the strap-on and I do enjoy the taste of cum.

I snap out of my daydream of being fucked from both ends as I hear the front door open then close. I turn to look who came in but saw no one. Vikki must have left for work. She doesn't ever say goodbye so it doesn't surprise me. After I finish doing the dishes, I head to my room to get ready for work myself. Before I leave the apartment, I make sure to remove my collar and put it in my pocket.

Seven o'clock rolls around and I come walking into the apartment. Once inside I put my collar back on. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket from a text message, it's from Vikki. The text message reads...

"Slut, you have until I get home to do the following. Shower and check your body for hair. I know we waxed you yesterday, but shave anything we missed. I am going to need you smooth. Go into my room and go through my clothes. Take your time looking and be sure to pick out a slutty outfit for me. Don't do anything with your hair, I will take care of that. See you around eight!"

After checking myself for hair in the shower, I dry off and put my collar on. Also to make my master happy, I wear nothing but a pair of pink panties that hug my ass well and keeps my cock tucked against my body. It was time to pick out a slutty outfit for Vikki. As I go through her closet and drawers for almost twenty minutes, I pick out something i think she would be happy with. Just as I place the clothes on the bed for my master, Vikki walks into the apartment.

I exit the bedroom to meet Vikki in the living room. She looks at me and smiles with approval with what I am wearing. Without talking, Vikki takes my hand and guides me to her room. She stands me in front of the full length mirror then walks to the bed.

"So this is the outfit you choose?" Vikki asks.

"Yes master," I respond looking at her through the mirror.

"I am very surprised actually." I look at her confused. "I figured you would want to wear something less revealing for your first night out."

"What do you mean?" I turn to face Vikki. "I thought this was for you."

Vikki laughs and says, "I did ask you to pick something out for me but it's so I didn't have to pick it out. You are going to wear this."

"Why would I wear that?"

"You did say you don't want to be recognized. So I am going to dress you up."

"I was thinking along the lines of going way out of town where no one would know me," I explain.

"But the place I want to go is here in town," Vikki says with a pout. "Please? I promise I won't ask you to dress up again if you don't enjoy yourself." Vikki gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"This is a big step that I was not prepared for," I say trying to resist her.

"Don't you want to suck a cock for me?" Vikki asks while continuing with the puppy look.

"I do."

"I promise that no one will know it's you. Let me dress you up once. We will go somewhere close and if you are really uncomfortable we can leave."

I sigh and think for a moment. Vikki is really good with makeup. I do have a feminine body type. If we aren't far from the apartment, I can leave and get changed quickly. I also have been looking forward to sucking my first dick since Vikki first asked.

"Ok," I say and Vikki jumps with excitement. "One hour. You have one hour to make something happen. After that we come home and forget about the whole thing."

"Deal!" Vikki says excited. "Let's get you ready!"

Vikki gets to work on my hair first. She styles my shoulder length hair in a messy wave. Makeup is used to contour my face slightly. Subtle eyeshadow and eyeliner to make my brown eyes pop. Vikki hands me a bra that has realistic gel inserts to give me the look for small B cups. The red shirt shows no cleavage which is good because I have fake tits. The shirt exposes my shoulders and has a slit cut out of the side to show my body. My stomach's is exposed from the shirt ending above the belly button. I wear a black wavy skirt that ends high on my thigh. If I bend over, my pink panties are easily seen. Being as tall as I am, heels aren't going to work well. Vikki brings me a pair of black sandals that tie high on the heel. Vikki gives me some gold bracelets for my wrists and rings for my hands.

As I look into the mirror when Vikki has finished with me, I am impressed at her skill. She did an amazing job making me look like a girl. If I saw a picture of myself dressed like this, I never would have guessed it was a guy. That made me a little less nervous going out in public.

"Wow Sam," Vikki says as she looks over her work. "You can definitely pass as a woman."

"A really slutty woman," I correct her.

"Well you're said I only have an hour to find a cock for you. Have to make you look desperate." We both laugh.

"I won't lie Vikki," I say turning to face her. "I kinda like this. It's dirty and humiliating and you know I like that. I might let you do this again."

"Really?" She asks excited.

"Maybe not in public but definitely at home."

"I'll take it for now." Vikki goes to her closet and comes back with a red clutch bag. "The final touch. You'll need it to keep a few things with you. Your ID, lipstick, mascara, and cash." Vikki puts everything into the small bag and hands it to me. "Ready to go?"

"Better go now before I change my mind."

"I can't go in my work outfit," Vikki says as she starts stripping down. "Gimme a few minutes to change."

I sit on the edge of the bed and watch Vikki change. After getting naked, Vikki walks to her closet to pick an outfit. She comes out with a tight black dress. I watch as she slips the dress over her beautiful body. The fabric clings to her curves as she adjusts. The back is open and with no bra it is revealing a lot of skin. The front is cut low to show a lot of cleavage. The dress ends just below her knees. She puts on a pair of small heels to place her just under six feet tall. With her hair being shorter than mine, all she has to do is rub her fingers through to give it a messy look.

"All good! Let's go find some cock!" Vikki says with laughter.

I follow Vikki out of the apartment and to her car. As I sit down in the passenger seat, I realize how short my skirt really is. Sitting down, the skirt only covers half of my ass and almost none of my front. To hide my cock, I will definitely have to sit with my legs crossed. After about ten minutes of driving, Vikki pulls into the parking lot of a local bar.

"I'm glad I am dressed as a chick now," I say as Vikki cuts the car off. "I know people that go to this bar."

"That makes things a little more exciting!" Vikki says. "Maybe you're first cock will be from someone you know."

"I hope not," I say as both of us leave the car and head towards the bar "I won't ever be able to look at them again."

"You'll be fine Sammy!" Vikki says. "That's perfect too! Your name works for a female to. I can't believe I forgot about you name!"

"Samantha it is then I guess."

"And I'll try and do most of the talking for you if you can't adjust your voice."

"That works for me." I accept. I stop Vikki before we enter the bar. "I trust you and I am doing this for you. But if it ends up being too much and I don't enjoy it, when I say stop we stop." Vikki nods in agreement. "If we do find someone though, I want him to be aggressive and use me for his pleasure. That's how I picture this happening."

"Don't worry Samantha," Vikki says as she leans into me. "We will find someone that won't take no for an answer."

I follow Vikki into the bar. We walk right up to the bartender and order four shots of tequila, two shots each, to start the night off. Both of us down the shots quickly then turn to look around.

The bar is set up like any dive bar. Lighting is dark, everything is made of cheap worn down wood, cheesy neon signs, a jukebox and dirty bathrooms. There is a pool table near the bathrooms that requires quarters to play. A few small flat screens are playing different sports games. The bar has maybe thirty people in it right now.

"Let's get to work," Vikki says. She grabs me by the hand and guides me to the pool table. "This will draw attention to you. As your bend down to take your shot, the skirt will lift and expose your ass."

"Not easing me into this are you?"

"You told me I have one hour, gotta go for broke," Vikki says to me.

I smile and shake my head. Vikki puts some quarters into the pool table and the balls roll out. Keeping in mind that I am supposed to act like a slut and try to attract some men, I bend at the waist to grab the balls to rack. I feel my mini skirt ride up my cheeks to expose part of my ass. I do this a few more times until all the balls are on the table.

Just before Vikki breaks, the door to the bathroom opens quickly. A man and a woman almost fall to the floor as the door swings open. Their laughter clearly indicating how drunk they are. The guys pants are barely on and the chicks dress is messy, they must have just fucked in the bathroom. As they turn towards Vikki and me, my eyes widen as I recognize them.

"Vikki!" Maggie slurs and runs towards my roommate. They embrace in a long hug as Maggie wraps her arms around Vikki.

"Hey there Maggie!" Vikki says returning the hug.

"I'm Greg," my best friend extends his hand towards me. I lightly put my hand in his to shake while keeping my head turned away slightly.

"That's Samantha," Vikki says as her and Maggie separate. "She is new in town and I am showing her a good time."

I smile to my friends and nod my head. I do my best to not make eye contact. I don't want them figuring out who I really am. I notice greg checking me out and I feel a slight smile form on my face. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying this.

"Would you guys like to join us in a game?" Vikki asks. "I have a feeling the four of us could have a really fun time." We all could feel the sexual tone to Vikki's voice. I look at Vikki and shake my head slightly.

"I would love too!" Maggie says happily. "And I know greg would enjoy it too." Maggie looks at me with a smile to hint she wants Greg to fuck me. "But we were invited to another orgy and I am going to try and have Greg be tied up this time!"

"That's a shame," Vikki says looking at me with a smile. "I told Samantha about you guys and she seemed excited."

"Maybe another time baby," Greg says. He grabs Maggie's hand and they leave the bar.

"What the hell Vikki?" I ask. "I thought we agreed to no one I know."

"I find them both very attractive and was just trying," Vikki says. "Plus they both want to fuck you, as a guy or girl it seems. And if they happen to notice the cock you have, they wouldn't care because you're friends."

"I didn't even think about a guy trying to reach between my legs," I say and look away in thought. "It could make someone angry and they can get violent."

"Tell whoever is reaching that you are on your period. That usually works. Might have to allow them some ass play though." Vikki winks to me. She then breaks and we start playing pool.

During our game, a few guys come up and start hitting on us. Vikki does most of the talking for me. We play it off as I'm just really shy. I act like I don't know how to play which allows guys to 'teach' me. As I am guided down the stick to line up the shot, I make sure to bend over and push back into the crotch of the guy. I wiggle my ass against the hardening cock to tease my teacher. I am really enjoying being a tease. However, after a minute or two the guys end up leaving without trying for more and I start feeling disappointed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds