• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 10

Changes Ch. 10

123

Here's the next one guys! I think the next chapter will be the last one. I will have it to you soon.

--

Vanessa's eyes. It was the one thing Heather knew Vanessa couldn't control. They revealed exactly what Vanessa was feeling. Her voice, her body language could be so guarded. But her eyes made up for that and more. The best was when she laughed; it made her eyes light up. That gave Heather such a sense of contentment.

They dropped Jules to school and Vanessa drove a sleepy Heather back home.

"Go get some more sleep, love," she whispered against Heather's mouth.

"Yes," she murmured. "You'll come cuddle?"

Vanessa chuckled, "Mhm."

Vanessa spooned Heather, a position that was now so inherently familiar to them. In a couple of minutes Heather has dozed off, leaving Vanessa alone with her thoughts.

That day was perfect. Vanessa woke Heather up with breakfast in bed. A giant bowl of yogurt, granola and strawberries drizzled with honey. They shared from the same bowl, sitting side by side in bed, their legs entwined. Grinning, Heather scooped some of the yogurt on her finger and offered it to Vanessa.

"For me?" she asked, licking some yogurt off the finger.

"Thought we were sharing," Heather said softly, smearing some of the yogurt on Vanessa's lips and then moving in to lick it off. This then led to a heated exchange of kisses and before long the bowl lay forgotten and their clothes were strewn everywhere.

"I'm still hungry," Heather breathed while reveling in how Vanessa's pebbled nipple felt against her tongue.

"Oh," Vanessa moaned as Heather lightly bit down. "Let's finish breakfast."

"I intend to. Don't move," she instructed. Heather reached for the bowl, a mischievous look in her eyes. She scooped a spoonful and plopped it on the nipple she'd had in her mouth just moments ago.

"Aiii!" Vanessa shrieked, caught off guard. "Oh you're evil," she laughed. "That's cold!"

Heather moved down and licked a bit of the yogurt off. "I'll warm you right up."

The rest of breakfast was shared off of each other's bodies. Sticky honey was licked out of belly buttons and juicy strawberries were shared in luscious kisses. By the time the bowl was empty they were both breathing heavy and sticky everywhere.

"God I feel sticky!" Heather exclaimed as her arm kept sticking to the side of her boob.

"Me too," Vanessa whispered, playfully pinching Heather's nipple. "Wanna check?" she asked, her grin playing across her face.

"I know you're... oh," she said, realizing what Vanessa meant. "But my hands have strawberry ick all over them."

"Don't worry, no hands needed. Lie down," she instructed and then proceeded to straddle Heather's face. She held herself a couple of inches off her face, letting what she had in mind sink in.

"Vanessa? Oh fuck. Oh god, I can smell you." She stuck her tongue out and licked the length of Vanessa's pussy. "Sit on me," she whispered.

Vanessa gently lowered herself onto Heather's mouth, and Heather groaned as she was taken in by the taste and smell of her pussy. The weight on her face, the overwhelming flavor of Vanessa, her pubic hair bristling against her lips and the strong thighs framing her face and Vanessa's breasts jiggling right above her was all so intense.

"Sticky?" Vanessa asked.

Heather nodded, making Vanessa moan at the pleasure the movement caused

She licked and sucked, moved her head side to side and did all she could with her tongue as Vanessa rode her mouth, playing with her own breasts.

"Yes, yes, flat tongue," Vanessa whispered, "Oh yes, just like that!"

Heather kept it up, struggling to breathe at times as she encouraged Vanessa's movements by squeezing her ass. Soon Vanessa's movements were wilder, less controlled and she had to hold onto the headrest for support.

"Oh god yes, I'm so close hon," she groaned, moving with more force. "Fuck, Heather, fuck honey, almost...ungh...god so close, unnnfk."

Heather reached one hand up and closed her fingers over Vanessa's nipple, rolling it between them. Vanessa's eyes flew open, her hips jerked for a second before she let out a deep, guttural groan and Heather could feel her convulsing with pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her. She slumped off Heather's face and curled into herself.

"Oh god that was insane," she whispered, catching her breath. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" she asked, concerned, immediately sitting up to check on her.

"No. I loved it," she said wiping her face on her hand. She moved in to lay her head on Vanessa's shoulder, holding her. "It was so... so intimate. I just... never felt like that with a man."

Vanessa chuckled, "I know what you mean. Men don't have sticky pussies do they?"

Heather giggled into Vanessa's kiss. "No pussies, no lovely breasts, no ass. No curves," she added running the back of her hand along Vanessa's hip. "You're lovely," she whispered. "You can sit on my face anytime."

Laughing, Vanessa said, "I promise I will take you up on that. But for now, bath, young lady. You're sticky too, I bet.

--

The next one hour had Heather very pruney and utterly spent.

"I don't think I can move," she mumbled as Vanessa sat her at the edge of the bathtub to dry her.

"Just 5 steps to the bed, hon."

"Ahh, no not there," she moaned as Vanessa tried to dry between her legs. "It's issued a temporary shutdown."

Vanessa kissed her inner thigh, "I'll be gentle. You won't even know I'm there." She carefully patted Heather dry, making sure to cause no friction. "Hmm, you're a little red," she whispered. "It'll feel sore for a day or so," she added with a grimace.

"Bad Vanessa," Heather said playfully. "Gave me a sore pussy."

Laughing, Vanessa said, "That's not all I gave you, is it?"

"Mmm."

"Tell me, what else did I give you?" Vanessa whispered, moving up to kiss Heather.

"Ungh," Heather grunted at the unexpected nip on her neck. "Pleasure," she whispered. "So much pleasure."

"Hmmm, good. A little soreness isn't too much of a price to pay for all that pleasure, is it?" she asked, lightly pinching a nipple.

"Ahh, no. So many orgasms," Heather whispered against Vanessa's mouth. "So many. Didn't know I could cum so much."

"Really? How many times did you cum?" Vanessa asked, her voice hoarse, her lips lightly brushing against Heather's.

"Ohhh..I don't know," Heather breathed, "5?"

"Mmmm," Vanessa mumbled, still tantalizing Heather's lips with light brushes and flicks of her tongue. "5 in one hour. That's something."

"God Vanessa," Heather moaned, "Those jets, your fingers, ungh. It was debauchery."

"I fucking love debauchery," Vanessa said strongly before roughly claiming Heather's lips.

Heather groaned at the sudden change in Vanessa's kiss. "Unnnfk!" she exclaimed as she felt a throb in her pussy.

Vanessa grinned in the kiss, biting Heather's lower lip. "Open for business again?" she asked in a whisper.

Heather groaned, unable to make sense of her reawakened desire. "You scare me," she whispered as Vanessa led her to the bed.

"Lie down and spread," she instructed, rummaging in her drawer for something.

"Vanessa, what are you..?

"It's just aloe," she whispered. "It'll soothe you."

Heather complied, bracing herself for the unpleasant feeling of a very sensitive pussy being touched.

"Tell me if it's too much, ok hon?"

Heather nodded. "Ohhh, that... that's nice," she mumbled at the pleasant and cool gel on her overheated pussy.

"Yea?" Vanessa asked, being as gentle as she could. "It should help the soreness," she whispered, carefully spreading the gel over her swollen pussy.

Heather sighed at how good it felt. "Mmmm."

Vanessa continued to massage the gel in, all around her clit, her folds and her outer lips. "Want more?" she asked, her voice thick.

"Yes," Heather whispered, looking at her with hooded eyes.

Vanessa scooped out more gel and continued the massage with a light touch.

Heather couldn't believe how her body was responding. "Shut down, my ass," she thought as she felt herself start to move against Vanessa, her eyes closed.

"I want you to cum for me one more time," Vanessa whispered.

"Fuck Vanessa," she moaned, "I, ohh, ugh that feels good. But I don't think I can cum again."

Vanessa grinned, "Leave that to me. Just tell me if it's too much."

"Ummm, what are you going to do?" Heather asked, a hint of panic in her voice.

"Relax," Vanessa whispered, fetching something else from her bedside drawer and settling back between Heather's legs. "Just say the word and I'll stop. I promise."

Heather tried to relax, jumping slightly when she felt a hard object on her pussy. "What is that?"

"A vibrator," Vanessa replied, moving it along her folds, allowing Heather to get familiar with it.

"Oh..."

"I'm going to turn it on now. It's very gentle," she said reassuringly.

Heather remembered the gentle, rolling vibrations on her pussy. It was so different from the strong, harsh vibrations of the one she had. This one wasn't about getting her there quickly, this felt like an immensely pleasurable massage.

"Ungh," she moaned.

"Yes? Good?"

"Vanessa," Heather whispered.

"Hon," she whispered back, kissing the inside of her thighs. She licked along it, lightly nipping the sensitive flesh. "You're so hot."

"V'nessa," Heather moaned her name again.

"Yes, Heather, you're gonna cum for me again aren't you? Hmm? This little pussy hasn't had its fill yet. I know, I know it needs more."

"Aah, yes, right there," Heather groaned, as Vanessa pressed the vibrator into a good spot. "More," she demanded, looking at Vanessa through hooded eyes.

Vanessa complied, turning it up a notch, making Heather grunt and arch into her. "Ohhh gaaahh, aaaah!"

Heather felt her left thigh quiver uncontrollably as she teetered on the edge. It was both too much and not enough to push her over the edge. "Vanessa," she said manically. "Please, please oh god I...urghhhh."

Vanessa wet a finger and slid it into Heather's dripping pussy. She curled it in there, massaging her G spot. "Cum for me honey," she whispered. "Let me feel you clench around my finger."

Heather remembered the intense pressure as her walls clenched down on Vanessa's finger. She felt spasm after spasm rolling through her as her hips lifted off the bed. Her entire body was shaking and her heart was hammering wildly. As she crashed, she felt Vanessa wrap herself around her, whispering something softly in her ear.

--

When Heather woke up it was dark outside. She realized she wasn't in her own bed and sat up quickly, wincing at the slight soreness she felt. "Vanessa?" she called out before reaching for her phone to check the time. 7:15 in the evening. My god she'd slept all day! She got dressed and headed downstairs. She could hear Jules' voice as she climbed down the stairs and when she entered the kitchen, she found Jules in a chair, animatedly talking to Vanessa who was giving her her undivided attention. She stood there and watched them for a minute before Vanessa spotted her.

"Hey," she said softly, motioning for Heather to join them.

Jules giggled, "Heather! You slept so much!"

"I did! I'm sorry Jules. I know I promised to take you to the store," Heather said, looking upset.

"It's ok Heather. Mum told me you were worn out."

"She did?" Heather asked, giving Vanessa a quizzical look.

"Mhm. It's not your fault. Mum always wears people out. Auntie V always complains!" Jules said, giving her mum a look of disapproval.

Vanessa roared with laughter. "Jules! When did Val complain that I wore her out?"

"Every time! When you force her to go to the gym! When you spent the night last week. She said she was so worn out!"

Vanessa enveloped Jules in a bear hug, still laughing. "Think I need to have a conversation with Auntie V."

"Mum! But you did it to Heather too! You shouldn't wear out people you love." She said emphatically, squirming to get out of Vanessa's grip.

Vanessa couldn't help but roar with laughter, still squeezing Jules in her hug.

"Mum! It's not funny!"

Vanessa looked up at Heather, "Want to defend me?"

Heather was so amused by this exchange. "I... uh sure. Umm Jules, it's not all your mum's fault. I didn't tell her I was tired and umm that I needed a break. So she didn't know that she was wearing me out." She was quiet for a minute. "And Jules, I am sorry. I should have taken you to the store today," she said softly, kneeling in front of Jules. "How can I make it up to you?"

Jules looked at her quietly before smiling. "Will you read to me? In bed."

"Of course! I'd love to," Heather whispered giving her a hug. "And tomorrow I will take you to the store."

Jules beamed at Heather before calling out to Vanessa. "Mum, tonight bedtime is with Heather."

"I heard hon," she whispered. "And do you forgive me for wearing Heather out."

Jules gave her mum a sheepish look, before offering her a hug, "Yes," she said. "But you need to talk to Auntie V."

Vanessa rolled her eyes at Heather before reassuring Jules, "I promise."

--

Heather and Jules went through her well stocked book shelf.

"How about you pick 3 books and then I choose?" Jules suggested.

"Oooh, I like that," Heather said turning her attention to the bookshelf. After a couple of minutes she had 3 books in her hand.

"Here we go," she said. "Dr. Seuss' 'Oh, the Places You'll Go!' One of my absolute favorites. "Roald Dahl, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. I loved it when I read it. And, 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs', one I've never read but judging by how worn this looks, you have!"

Jules giggled, "That used to be my favorite book. Mum and dad used to read it to me all the time!"

"Ah. Maybe I'll borrow it, if that's alright."

"Mhm," Jules said, nodding. "How about Dr. Seuss. I've not read it."

"Oh! I bet you'll love it!" Heather said excitedly. "C'mon, let's get in. Make room for me!"

Heather read with all the expression she could, making Jules giggle. She thoroughly enjoyed the reading, how the words rhymed and even the 'that's not a real word!' bits.

Jules beamed at Heather, "That was so good! Great choice Heather! I think it's my new favorite," she said snuggling closer to Heather.

"I'm glad you liked it hon," Heather whispered kissing the top of Jules' head. "Time to tuck you in?"

"Will you stay here for some time?" Jules asked shyly.

"Of course Jules," let me get the lights. Heather switched off the lights and lay down next to Jules. "Gnite," she whispered.

"Thank you for the story, Heather. Good night," Jules whispered back, snuggling into her.

Heather lay awake feeling so content. The little girl snuggled up against her was so precious. She'd had the best time reading to Jules. "I would love to do this more often," she thought drifting into a comfortable sleep.

Heather woke soon after and carefully got out of bed as to not wake Jules. As she was tiptoeing out of the room she heard Jules.

"Love you Heather," she whispered sleepily.

Heather did an about turn and bent down to kiss her head. "I love too, honey," she whispered, feeling so much emotion as she did. Jules smiled. "Tell mum for me. She knows, but tell her."

Heather smiled, "I will. Sleep tight."

Heather peeked downstairs to check if the lights were out before heading to Vanessa's room. The door was slightly ajar and she could see Vanessa sitting in bed with her laptop. She almost knocked before changing her mind and pushing the door open just a bit. "Hey," she whispered from the doorway.

"Hi love. What you doing there? C'mere."

Heather walked in, and sat down on the bed, next to Vanessa.

"I fell asleep for a bit," she said.

"I know. I came to check on you guys some time back. Both looked so peaceful."

"Jules said to tell you that she loves you. That she knows you know but that I should tell you anyway."

Vanessa got teary eyed for a second before composing herself and giving Heather a heartbreaking smile.

"She told me that she loves me," Heather whispered, looking at Vanessa.

Vanessa took her hand, "She's very fond of you."

Heather nodded. "You think she knows?"

"Knows what, hon."

"That we're together."

Vanessa smiled. "Children are more intuitive than you give them credit for. They interpret interactions and body language better than most adults. I know she knows you're important to me. But I don't think she's linked it to anything romantic between us."

Again Heather nodded. "And you're alright with her knowing? I mean, you'd be ok with her knowing that we're together if she asks?"

"Of course. I won't explicitly tell her just yet. But I'm not going to act differently with you around her to go out of my way to hide it from her." Vanessa was quiet for a minute, her forehead furrowed. "I won't do that. If she asks, I'll be honest."

"Yes, I understand." Heather whispered. "Vanessa?"

"Yes hon?"

"You think, you think she'd be ok with it?"

Vanessa smiled. "She's a good kid. If she thinks it makes me happy, I think she will be."

Heather smiled, snuggling into Vanessa. "I loved reading to her tonight."

"Yea? What did you read?"

"Dr. Seuss' 'Oh, the Places You'll Go'!"

"Oh!" Vanessa exclaimed, grinning. "I've been waiting for her to discover it."

"How do you mean?"

"I keep adding books to her shelf. Ones I want her to discover on her own rather than me handing it to her. There's so much more joy in just coming across something on your own. It makes it so much more special."

"Wow, that's... you're the best mum," Heather whispered. And then, with a frown she added, "Wait. Did I just ruin that by helping her find it?"

"Oh no hon. She discovered it through you. That's special."

They chatted away for a bit till Vanessa stifled a huge yawn. "I know you've slept all day, but I need to be up early to get Jules ready for school."

Heather grinned, "Oh, I could sleep," she said.

Laughing, Vanessa put her laptop away and switched off the lights. "Good," she whispered, "C'mere."

Heather snuggled, breathing in Vanessa's scent. She reached up and gave her a quick peck on the lips before settling back down.

Vanessa chuckled and lightly squeezed Heather. "Are you still very sore?" she asked. "Sorry I forgot to ask after you woke up."

"A bit," Heather replied. "It doesn't sting or anything. Just reminds me of what happened every time I sit down or move too hard."

"Good. I'll check on it tomorrow. It may need another aloe massage," Vanessa teased.

"Mmmm, I think it will."

--

The next morning Heather saw Jules and Vanessa off before making her way back up and into bed. She'd instructed Vanessa to come and snuggle as soon as she was back. Heather crawled back into Vanessa's bed, missing her warm body almost instantly. Sighing, she wrapped her arms around Vanessa's pillow, cozied up under the blanket before quickly dozing off.

She was woken up with Vanessa's laugh. "You've hijacked my bed miss!"

"Done no such thing," Heather mumbled, looking at Vanessa through half open eyes.

"Sleeping like the Queen! Move on, make place," Vanessa grumbled playfully.

Heather obliged, giving Vanessa a sleepy smile.

"You do know I'm not gonna let you sleep."

Heather giggled. "You can try," she said rolling to the other side of the bed, struggling with the entangled covers. When she'd managed to cover herself to her satisfaction she turned to look at Vanessa, a look of triumph on her face. But when she was faced with a naked Vanessa sitting comfortably on the bed, all she could do was utter a wide-eyed, "Oh."

Vanessa chuckled, "I win?"

"Huh? When the hell did you take your clothes off?"

"You're just too sleepy to notice anything," Vanessa teased. When she got nothing but an open mouthed stare from Heather, she teasingly spread her legs. "Honey," she said, waving to get Heather's attention. "How do you feel? Still sore?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds