• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Off Menu Pt. 06

Off Menu Pt. 06

74

In the adjoining hotel suite, Mark couldn't mistake the sound of his wife coming as he stroked his swollen cock. He closed his eyes and pictured her: He loved the way her green eyes dilated and her pink mouth gasped when he first entered her and the shock of penetration hit her toned body; he loved to watch the beads of sweat glisten on her freckled skin and listen to the high-pitched sounds escape from her lips when she rode his cock; and he loved how she died a little death on top of him when she had her orgasm.

The room nextdoor grew quiet for a brief moment, and then the sounds of smacking skin and lustful moans began again as Mark's bed bounced from his neighbors' sex.

75

Nextdoor, Jason cupped Abby's ass with both hands and pushed his legs together to create a surface for her to grind against. She braced herself on his chest, dug in her light purple nails, and scooped her hips violently towards him enjoying his cock inside of her.

Suddenly, Jason felt a soft hand cup his balls and massage the skin below it. The warm sensation caught him off guard, and he had to concentrate to hold back his orgasm.

"What's the code for your phone?" Rachel asked eyeing it on the night stand.

"Unh . . . What?!" Jason asked as his wife fucked him mercilessly.

"Your phone, the passcode, I want it!" Rachel broke it down forcefully as she squeezed his balls and pulled them gently away from his body.

"Fuck, Rae! Eight, . . .six, seven. . . ah, . . . five, three, . . zero," Jason let out in spurts not caring about anything but how good the brunette's wet cunt felt sliding up and down on him and Rachel's hand fondling his balls.

76

Rachel climbed onto the bed to stand above Jason and give him a view of her naked sex. He looked up as she pressed her bare ass against the mirrored headboard, slowly let down her long, red hair, and playfully stroked her pussy.

Abby looked up at her friend, smiled, and straightened her back to make room while continuing to bounce rhythmically. Rachel lowered herself onto Jason's waiting mouth. "Suck my clit!" she ordered smiling as she rubbed her pussy on his face.

77

Mark felt the wall behind him shake and the bed bounce as he masturbated. He smiled at the sound of his wife's command. Suddenly, his phone rang, and he reached for it with the hand that wasn't stroking his cock.

Jason wants a video call? Now? He thought confused. He slid his finger across the screen to answer.

"Unh, nnh, unh, yes!" Mark heard Abby and Jason moan as he looked at his naked wife on the small screen.

"Hi Mark!" Rachel exclaimed, "How . . . Ooooooh . . . is your day going, baby? . . . Right there, yes! . . . Well, I'm sitting on Jason's face while Abby rides his big cock," Rachel said matter-of-factly as she turned the camera to show Mark the scene, first pointing it towards her red crotch and Jason's face, and then filming Abby's bouncing tits.

"Rachel!" Abby said without stopping.

"Oh, you know you love an audience," Rachel replied dismissively as she scanned the camera up and down the brunette's curves. Abby's exhibitionism had embarrassed Rachel on more than one occasion, and Rachel had always wished she could be like Abby and more open with her own body. "This is what Abby and Jason look like when they have sex, honey," Rachel said. "Aren't they hot?!"

78

Rachel was right: Abby loved that Mark could see her, and it made her want to perform for him. She reached up and played with her nipples as she closed her eyes and seductively licked and bit her pink lips. "Unh!" she moaned as she pushed herself down onto Jason's cock. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

79

With one woman occupying his tongue and mouth and another pleasing his cock, Jason couldn't care less about the camera, but he was happy that he was on this side of the wall. He wasn't sure that he'd enjoy being alone while Abby and Rachel had sex with Mark. Anyways, the fact that Rachel and Abby were both naked and on top of him conveyed that they were comfortable with this, and that was enough for him, he thought as he grabbed Rachel's thighs and sucked her clit.

80

"Oh,yes!" Rachel moaned distractedly, and then to Mark she said, "I know you've been playing with yourself over there, and I want you to come really hard for us. Show Abby that nice cock of yours. I want her to watch you stroke it."

Holding the phone in one hand, Rachel reached the other under Abby's body to play with the brunette's sex.

"Ah, Yes!" Abby exclaimed. Rachel rubbed her hand back and forth rapidly to touch her friend how she'd want to be touched.

"Yes! . . . Yes! . . . Yes! Aaaaaaggghhheeeeeye!" Abby let out a high-pitched squeal.

She then breathed in sharply through her nose and slowly exhaled through her mouth. "God, I love your cock!" She said as she pushed down a few more times. She then dismounted and laid her head on Jason's stomach to catch her breath.

81

Inspired, Mark pumped his hand furiously. "Oh fuck, yes!" he groaned as his balls exploded sending warm cum flying onto his chest and stomach in halting spasms. "Oh, yes!"

After a few moments of intense pleasure, he let out a long sigh and smiled to the camera as waves of hormones flooded his brain. He then grabbed the sheet to wipe off the warm, sticky substance before it rolled down his side.

82

"Yes!" Rachel said gleefully. "Ok, honey. I need to help make Jason come now. I'll be back in a little bit." Rachel ended the call abruptly and leaned forward to put her mouth onto Jason's cock, still wet from Abby's sex. The primal taste and aroma filled her senses. She loved giving pleasure and had enjoyed rubbing Abby's clit, but she wondered what it would be like to make a woman come with her mouth . . .

83

"Uhhhh!" Jason let out grabbing Rachel's ass in both hands as he continued to please her. He moaned again loudly as Abby suddenly took his balls into her mouth and sucked gently.

The sensation was too much, and Jason's cock erupted into Rachel's mouth. He'd normally warn his partner, but his orgasm snuck up with such force that he didn't have time. Rachel didn't mind and continued to suck until Jason's cock stopped pulsing. Abby rubbed his balls for a moment longer and then sat up next to him with her hand on his muscular thigh.

When Jason went still, Rachel dismounted and spun to lay on one side as Abby crawled up to lay on the other. Jason held them both and enjoyed the warm flow of blood in his head. "That. was. awesome," he said sighing, temporarily paralyzed from the waist down.

Abby reached across Jason's chest to caress Rachel softly. She wasn't sure how she'd feel about this in a few hours, and she hoped Mark would be ok with Rachel coming over to play, but for now she was happy to have two people who she loved deeply, naked and sated in her comfy bed. Oh right, and there's coffee waiting too, she thought smiling to herself.

84

Rachel had been on the verge of her second orgasm when Jason's cum had filled her mouth and interrupted her, but she enjoyed pleasing someone else as much as coming herself. Now she enjoyed Jason's strong arm around her naked body and Abby's light caresses on her back.

As she breathed in Jason's musky scent, she began to think about what it would be like to stare into his dark blue eyes as he knelt between her thighs and slowly slid that cock inside of her. Ooh, she thought with a devilish grin, what do I need to do to make that happen?

85

But, I'm sure he wouldn't be very much fun at the moment, Rachel thought as she popped up, kissed Jason's stubbly cheek, and slapped Abby's bare ass lightly as she hopped off the bed.

After using the bathroom Rachel walked across the suite, scooped up her robe, and put on her slippers. Tying her hair back into a loose ponytail, she said over shoulder, "Thanks for letting me come over! See you at breakfast."

On her way out Rachel paused to open a silver carafe sitting on the table and pour steaming black coffee into a red mug.

86

Next door, Rachel slipped out of her red robe and climbed into bed with Mark. He spooned his hips closer and held her in his arms. Her soft hair tickled his rough face, and her warm scent filled his nostrils.

"Did you have fun?" He asked sleepily.

"Oh god, yes!" She replied. "Abby's vibrator felt so good! . . . Did you enjoy the show?"

"Very much. Thanks for calling."

"You're welcome. I thought you would want to see what was happening. Abby has such an amazing body, and although she'll deny it, she loves being watched." Rachel thought for a second about her time next door and then continued, "Next time though I really want to fuck Jason too," she said as she pushed her smooth ass into Mark's crotch.

"Yeah?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I want to lay on my back on in this giant bed and look up at his strong chest and blue eyes as he pushes himself deep inside of my wet cunt." Rachel slowly accentuated her words as she felt Mark growing hard.

"Is that how you'd like it?"

"Oh yeah," Rachel continued turning her hip and opening her legs to expose herself and play with her clit. "And I'd want him to lean over me on his big, strong arms . . ."

"Yeah?"

"Mm hmm, and thrust into my pussy as I spread my legs nice and wide for him and took every fucking inch of his big . . . unh . . . cock!" Rachel moaned as Mark slid himself into her. "Unh, yeah, and it would feel so . . . fucking . . . good!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Off Menu Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 632 milliseconds