• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rookie Cop

Rookie Cop

Jenn had been with the Metro PD for one year and, like most young Police Officers, was a hard charger, keen to get out onto the streets each shift to put bad people in jail. Jenn was a twenty-six year old white female with brown hair and green eyes; one most would describe as the cute girl next door type. Standing at average height and with a slim build, Jenn was by no means an intimidating figure but, she swam and ran often, which kept her in good shape, and she felt her Police training put her in good stead to deal with anyone she happened to come across on the street. And besides the one great thing about working a big city like the Metro meant that backup was never far away.

Jenn had never really been in trouble and had joined the Police out of a great respect for the law and a genuine desire to want to make a difference. She was by no means a goody two shoes, but she was definitely a nice girl.

Kelly on the other hand was probably the polar opposite of Jenn. Kelly was a young eighteen year old punk who had been getting in trouble all of her life, stealing and doing drugs. Kelly constantly got into fights at her old high school, beating up students and teachers alike. Kelly wasn't a big girl though, like Jenn she was of average height and slim build. But, unlike Jenn, Kelly had raven black hair and a fiery temper to match.

Kelly and Jenn had their share of run-ins over the year Jenn had been with the force. Most were bullshit shoplifting offences where Jenn would find Kelly in the custody of some stores loss prevention officer and would end up releasing her with a ban from the store.

However, on one occasion a couple of months back, Kelly had robbed a store clerk, viciously assaulting her, stealing both cigarettes and the money from the till. Jenn happened to be driving her patrol car nearby and saw Kelly run out of the store. Knowing she had likely just robbed the place, Jenn naturally got out and gave chase. Now Kelly knew better than to try to fight with Jenn when she had all of her weapons on her and so, discretion being the better part of valor, she ran. However, Jenn was in much better shape than Kelly and easily closed the distance on her and tackled her to the ground. A brief melee ensued before Jenn was able to put Kelly in an arm lock and get her handcuffed. Unfortunately for Kelly, Jenn was a little overzealous and dislocated Kelly's shoulder in the process. Kelly swore up and down that she'd have her revenge...

Now months later on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, her shoulder healed, Kelly found herself in the parking lot of a large rural park, breaking into cars for cash and other valuables left inside. Kelly had been depressed of late, especially with her court case looming ahead, and just wanted to get high. She knew she was fucked and that there was no way she would skate on the charge since Jenn had found all of the evidence on her when she'd been arrested.

Hearing the sound of a jogger running down the path toward the parking lot, Kelly quickly ducked away into the bushes. When the jogger finally came into view, up beside a Jeep YJ, Kelly instantly recognized her as being none other than that bitch cop Jenn. Kelly felt her blood boil thinking of all the terrible harm she wanted to inflict on Jenn but knew that surely she would be interrupted by some yuppy asshole driving into the park. "Fuck," Kelly thought to herself, cursing her over analyzing as she saw Jenn, and her opportunity at revenge slowly drive away.

But Kelly wasn't stupid and though rash, for the right cause she could be patient. And so, hoping Jenn to be a creature of habit, Kelly spent the next week shopping for all of the things she would need to make her revenge complete. Then finally, when next Sunday came, Kelly found herself patiently waiting in the parking lot of the same park, this time inside a car she'd managed to steal the night before.

Jenn pulled into the parking lot at noon, all raring to go for her weekly Sunday run. So focused was she on burning off the stress from the work week that she never saw the figure in the car in the corner of the parking lot, shooting her hateful glares. Not only was the work itself stressful but constantly having to ward off the advances of the male cops trying to get into her panties tended to wear on her.

Jenn ran her usual trail, taking about an hour and working up a good sweat before returning to her Jeep. As she approached her Jeep she noticed the passenger side window had been broken. "Mother fucker," swore Jenn, frantically looking around the parking lot to see if the culprit was still there. "Sonofabitch, just what I need!" she said to herself, looking around inside to see what if anything had been stolen. Jenn knew nothing more than some change could have been stolen because knew better then to leave valuables in her car. And sure enough, all she found was her change missing.

Jenn drove back to her house in the suburbs in a bit of a rage, her broken window ruining her entire afternoon. Flying through her front door, Jenn stomped off to her bedroom to take a shower and change before going to have her window repaired. And, had she not been in such a fit she might have noticed the other broken window, the one in her kitchen. Because, unbeknownst to Jenn, when Kelly broke the window to her Jeep she hadn't been after her change but the address on her insurance papers.

Once in her bedroom Jenn kicked off her runners, peeled off her little white socks, stripped off her running top, and stepped out of her little blue running shorts. Clad only in a white bra and panties, both damp with perspiration, Jenn stepped toward her en-suite bathroom and that is when she noticed it; a GoPro sitting on her dresser, red light blinking, and a small black backpack sitting on the floor nearby.

"Surprise bitch," purred Kelly from the doorway.

Jenn jumped, spinning around to face her intruder, vainly attempting to cover herself at the same time. "Kelly...? What the fuck, get out of my house right now!" exclaimed Jenn with a sudden burning rage. "It was you who broke into my car wasn't it? You're in ton of trouble!"

"I don't think so pig. You see this time it's different, no backup, and no gun." replied Kelly, her hands propped on her hips, a cocky smirk upon her face. "Not only do I fully intend to settle the score but when I'm done with you you're gonna wish you never fucked with me!"

Jenn felt a twang of fear at Kelly's remarks and the confidence she seemed to be exuding. Jenn knew she was in better shape than Kelly, and had her Police training to rely on, but she had never been in a full on fight before, not really anyways. To make matters worse she was in her underwear and Kelly was fully clothed in tight fitting jeans and a black Roxy hoody. The thought of getting into a full on catfight in nothing but her underwear with an eighteen year old psycho really didn't appeal to her. Jenn looked around her room for anything that would help her but there was nothing, only a queen size bed, a dresser, couple of bedside tables, just furniture! She glanced a look at her cell phone sitting on her bedside table and knew she wouldn't be able to get a call off in time.

"Look Kelly, you leave right now and I'll forget that..." CRACK. Before Jenn could even finish the sentence Kelly had closed the short distance between the two and slapped Jenn hard across the face, harder than Jenn had ever been hit before. And then the fight was on, grabbing each others hair in kind, grunting and yelling, as they struggled around the bedroom.

Jenn was able to keep her wits about her and when the opportunity presented itself used a Police judo trip to take Kelly down. Her mistake of course was in not pressing the attack, instead Jenn made a run for her cell phone, thinking to call for help. Jenn got to the phone but before she could hit the first number Kelly had grabbed her by the hair, spun her around and doubled her over. Jenn grabbed Kelly's hands trying to remove them from the back of her head but this left her open to a vicious knee to the face.

Jenn grunted, her head spinning, and drove her body forward, tackling Kelly to the ground. Jenn easily mounted the younger girl and then grabbed at her left arm, trying to apply a Police joint lock she'd learned at the academy. "Get off me bitch" huffed Kelly using her right hand to tear away Jenn's bra, exposing her perky tits and small little nipples.

Kelly then used her nails, painted black just for this occasion, to rip and claw at Jenn's left breast. "Aaaaaah!" screamed Jenn, shifting her weight to her right side, trying to escape the incredible pain while at the same time lock up Kelly's left arm to force a submission.

This shift in weight was all Kelly needed however, and though not a trained fighter, she used it to shift Jenn off and onto her back, leaving Kelly in her guard. Jenn quickly snaked her legs around Kelly's back and locked her ankles, hoping to keep Kelly from advancing her position. But Kelly was right where she wanted to be and now with both arms free quickly started attacking Jenn's breasts again.

"Fuck, aaahh, my tits!!" Jenn yelled. Unable to pry Kelly's hands away from her tits, Jenn grabbed the base of her hoody and started punching her in the face with all she had.

"Owe, fuck!" screamed Kelly, pushing away from Jenn's savage punches. Jenn used this distance to bring her legs back and launch Kelly off her, sending her sailing onto her butt by the base of the bed.

Both girls got up quickly, Kelly rubbing her face and Jenn rubbing her sore and scratched breasts. "Look Kelly, just stop okay, get out of here right now and I'll forget this whole thing, okay?" said Jenn, hoping to reason with the crazed girl before things went too far.

"Fuck you, you pig bitch, I'm not done with you yet!" screamed Kelly, running straight at Jenn.

Kelly dug her fingers into Jenn's hair and used her momentum to slam Jenn back into her bedroom wall. "Ugh" grunted Jenn, momentarily stunned and struggling to stay on her feet. But before Jenn could retaliate, Kelly, who had always been a dirty fighter, cocked her right leg back and drove her knee straight into Jenn's panty clad pussy.

"OH GOD, FUCK" screamed Jenn, her eyes going wide as the pain took all the strength from her legs, the only thing keeping her standing at that moment being Kelly. Jenn looked into Kelly's eyes, as if in disbelief and perhaps begging for some respite, but she would find none. Kelly pressed her advantage, and as Jenn slowly slid down her own bedroom wall, Kelly followed up with another knee to Jenn's stomach, and then to her breasts, and finally one straight to Jenn's temple.

Jenn landed on her ass, knees up and legs splayed out to either side of her, a total mess. Her hands went to her panty covered crotch, trying to rub the pain from her aching pussy. Jenn was completely out of it and thus didn't see Kelly, winding up, and delivering a vicious kick between her legs. "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" screamed Jenn, quickly moving her now damaged hands away. Kelly then grabbed both off Jenn's legs and used them to pull her away from the wall and into the middle of the room.

Kelly then climbed on top of Jenn, straddling her stomach and, reaching back behind her, slipped her right hand through the waistband of Jenn's panties. Jenn instinctively clamped her legs together, but it wasn't enough, with all the perspiration from her run and the ensuing fight, Kelly was easily able to push her hand through Jenn's legs and start clawing the outside of her bald pussy. "Oh god, stop, please!" begged Jenn. But Jenn's pleas only served to spur on Kelly's assault. Kelly now tried to get her fingers inside of Jenn who started bucking, desperate to dislodge her opponent.

Knowing she would soon be unseated, Kelly removed her hand from Jenn's panties and grabbed her head by the hair. Seeking to end the fight, Kelly slammed the back of Jenn's head against the carpeted floor, over, and over again, until she could feel the strength drain out of her. Then, with Jenn barely conscious, Kelly leaned forward and whispered into Jenn's ear, "The fun's just starting pig, you'll be begging me for mercy long before I'm done with that pussy."

Kelly got off Jenn and walked away. Jenn curled into the fetal position, moaning softly, knowing that in her present state, unless something drastic changed, she was in big trouble. Jenn could hear Kelly, off by the dresser, routing around in the bag she'd seen on the floor, but she was too focused on the pain in her pussy and the cobwebs in her head to do anything about it. Jenn barely registered Kelly's return, not until she grabbed Jenn's arm and slapped a handcuff onto her right wrist - that cleared the cobwebs!

"Fuck, NOOO!" yelled Jenn, who tried to scramble away on her belly while keeping her left arm out in front of her. But Kelly jumped onto Jenn's back and used her leverage to torque Jenn's right arm up her back, threatening to dislocate her shoulder. The pain was too great and Jenn, unable to consciously make any other choice, moved her left arm back and into Kelly's grasp. CLICK.

The sudden fear, the pain, everything, it was all too much, Jenn sobbed, "Please Kelly, please just let me go. You can take whatever you want, I won't tell anyone I promise, just don't hurt me."

"Don't worry bitch, I'm not going to hurt you. But you're going to destroy that evidence you found on me and make sure my court case goes away." replied Kelly.

"Yes of course, whatever you want." said Jenn, willing to say anything to get this hellcat out of her house.

"I know you'll do whatever I want, because after I get a little insurance I will own your ass!" smirked Kelly as she walked back to her bag and slowly started to slip out of her clothes.

Jenn watched, horrified as Kelly removed her shoes, socks, sweater, her black tank top and jeans, and finally her black lace bra and thong. Kelly then gingerly reached down into her bag and retrieved a large thick black strapon dildo. It had to be at least eight inches long and nearly as thick as Jenn's wrist, it was easily the biggest cock Jenn had ever seen. "A little something I stole just for this occasion. Well not that little I guess!" toyed Kelly as she stepped into the strapon on, cinching it firmly in place.

"What are you doing? You can't do this Kelly, I'm a Police Officer, stop this before you end up in real trouble." said Jenn, trying her best to keep the fear out of her voice. But Kelly wasn't hearing any of it. She'd planned this long in advance and Jenn, sitting on the floor, hands cuffed behind her, begging Kelly, was only making her wet with anticipation.

Kelly walked to Jenn and grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulling her to her feet and dragging her onto her own bed. "Shit, please stop Kelly, please, don't do this." begged Jenn, but Kelly wouldn't even respond. Jenn, lying on her back, tried fruitlessly to keep her legs closed but Kelly just jammed her knee down between them, close to Jenn's crotch, and spread them wide apart. Kelly then grabbed hold of Jenn's panties, looked right into her eyes, and tore the waistband so they fell open, clinging to her left thigh.

Kelly sat on her haunches between Jenn's thighs and slowly let her spit fall down onto the huge black dildo bobbing between her legs. Kelly used the spit to lubricate the tip of the dildo while admiring Jenn's shaved pussy. Jenn started thrashing and bucking , forcing Kelly to lay on top of her, allowing her weight to hold her in place.

Jenn felt the head of the huge dildo pressed up against her pussy and with tears streaming down her face begged Kelly, "Please don't rape me." Kelly smiled down at Jenn and slowly pressed her hips forward, pushing the bulbous head on the dildo past her lips and inside her unlubricated pussy. Kelly savored the elicited gasp and look of disbelief on Jenn's face as she penetrated her.

"Oh, fuck, no." sobbed Jenn, who wept as Kelly continued to work her hips back and forth, forcing the dildo deeper and deeper inside her.

Kelly buried all eight inches to the hilt and then seductively whispered in Jenn's ear, "I want to hear you moan slut, moan and beg for my big black dick!"

Kelly postured up and grabbed Jenn's tits, sinking her nails into her tender skin, and for what seemed like forever she fucked Jenn as hard and as deep as she could, using every inch of the strapon to meek out her revenge. Jenn, who had nothing left to fight with, sobbed and moaned as Kelly pounded away.

"Please Kelly stop, oh god, please, fuck Kelly stop!" moaned Jenn who, despite her shame, was quickly starting to respond to the eighteen year old thrusting between her legs.

"Fuck you, you pig whore, I know you like it," said Kelly, watching her fake dick plunge in and out of Jenn's pussy, "I can see you getting wet!".

Kelly leaned forward, pressing her tits into Jenn's and grabbing her by the back of her hair. Jenn instinctively wrapped her legs around Kelly who fucked Jenn as hard and as fast as she could while licking and sucking her neck. "Oh god, fuck, please, ahhhh, fuck." moaned Jenn, arching her hips to meet the invading black strapon.

"That's it, cum for me, fucking cum you cop slut." whispered Kelly.

Humiliated, Jenn closed her eyes as her body started to give over to the inevitable. "Oh fuck, oh fuck please, shit I'm going to cum, OH GOD, Kelly please stop, Ahhhhhhhhh!", screamed Jenn as her body was wracked by a huge orgasm.

Jenn trembled underneath Kelly as her orgasm faded. Kelly used her grip on the back of Jenn's hair to tilt her head toward her dresser, reminding her of the little blinking red light on the GoPro. "My insurance policy slut!" purred Kelly.

"Oh God, no." sobbed Jenn, the thought of anyone seeing that video was just too much to bear.

Kelly pulled out of Jenn with an audible plop, the dildo soaked and white with her cum. She loosened the straps and slipped out of the dildo, leaving it on the bed between Jenn's legs. Kelly looked down on Jenn, watching her catch her breath, the bedding between her spread legs soaked with her cum.

Kelly then plopped herself down on Jenn, straddling her stomach. Kelly inched forward and then came up to her knees to run her fingers over her own soaked pussy, "My turn." she purred.

Jenn stared horrified at the pussy now a mere six inches from her face, "Oh god, please Kelly, please don't, just leave please." plead Jenn.

"You make me cum and I'll leave, don't and I'll rip your tits off. Now stick out your tongue." threatened Kelly, shifting her hips directly over Jenn's face and grabbing her by the hair. Jenn meekly obeyed and Kelly rode her face while burying both hand in her hair to hold her in place.

"Oh yes, oh yes, ah yes make me cum, that's it, that's it, lick that pussy you fucking slut!" taunted Kelly. "Ah, ah, AHHH, FUCK YES I'M CUMMING!" screamed Kelly mere moments later as she coated Jenn's face in her cum. Kelly sat on Jenn until her orgasm subsided and then rolled off the bed to get dressed.

Jenn curled into the fetal position facing away from Kelly and sobbed as Kelly dressed and collected her belongings. Kelly came up to Jenn right before leaving and took a photo of her naked body and cum soaked face with her cell phone. "Remember bitch, I own your ass. Anything happens to me and the video goes online for everyone to see."

As Kelly left, Jenn struggled out of the bed and toward her bedside table where she kept a spare handcuff key, her whole body aching, the taste of Kelly's pussy still on her lips. She knew she could never go to her superiors with this, not with that recording out there, but she was too proud, too humiliated, and too angry to let it go. Jenn vowed, she would have her revenge...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rookie Cop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 961 milliseconds