• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Sister-In-Law

Sweet Sister-In-Law

I never intended to betray my brother.

I never imagined that what happened would happen. My brothers and I are like fingers of the same hand. I would do anything for them. They would do anything for me. I never thought that a woman could break through my love for my brothers and turn me into a traitor to my brother.

My brother invited me to come live in the place where he was living with his new wife. We were young, just making our way in the world, so we didn't have a lot of money. My brother was working a lot, but his wife, Tamara, was in college, so she was home a lot during the day. My brother, J, was away a lot in other cities for work in construction. My construction job was on a big project in town.

We used to go dancing to merengue music a lot on the weekends together. Drink some rum. Have fun. I loved to dance, but I didn't have a girlfriend, so I just asked girls to dance. Sometimes J would just sit with our other brothers, talking and laughing, telling stories and drinking. But, sometimes, I would dance with Tam. I would take her out on the dance floor, and we would lose ourselves in the crowd. I thought she was cute, like all the girls at those dances were cute.

I never thought I would end up fucking her and betraying my brother.

She liked to cook for us, all of the brothers. She made big soups with chicken or beef, beans and hand-made tortillas. She got mad if we didn't thank her. I started to get a certain energy from her when we were at home. She would tease me about not having a girlfriend, or about the older woman from Colombia I would sometimes fuck, if she'd let me.

She would also hug and rub herself against J in front of me. Not in front of the other brothers, just me. Sometimes, she would giggle and look back at me. "Look, J, he's so jealous that I am with you. He doesn't want anyone to be with HIS brother." Then she would laugh and kiss him in front of me.

One night, Tam was laying on the couch. Her shirt was falling away from her round tits. Her textbook was on her lap. She slept, while I watched the baseball game on the TV. Mostly, I was watching her tits though. I saw how her nipples made little bumps on the front of her shirt, like they were hard. I put a pillow over my pants and slipped my hand in to grab my dick. I rubbed it while looking at her tits. I really wanted pull down her shirt, see her hard nipples and suck on those titties.

For a while, I masturbated while thinking about her tits when I was taking a shower after work.

Another day, I was in the kitchen washing my hands, and she leaned over right by me. I don't know what it was about her being near me, but I smelled a smell like bread and sex from her body. My body felt like it was being pulled toward her like a magnet. I felt really turned on. In my mind, I could see myself lying on top of her fucking her.

"Are you looking at my tits?" she asked "What, the Colombiana stood you up?".

I felt like a fucker though, right after. This was my brother's wife: she should be basically like my sister and all I could do was stare at her tits.

She pushed by me in the hallway to the bathroom. I felt like she rubbed against me. This happened every time we squeezed through a doorway at the same time.

If J hadn't gone to Livingston to work for 2 weeks, nothing would have happened. But Tam was flirting with me even more. She asked me what I liked in a woman. What kind of body. What kind of personality. She would make me tell her, and then tease me about it.

SJ had been gone a few nights, when Tam crashed out on the couch with her PJs on. Cotton shorts and a tank top. This time, I kneeled by the couch and pulled her shirt down so I could see her nipples. I knew I shouldn't do it, so I just looked at them for a minute, feeling like a fucker for even considering it. Then, I lost all control. I reached down and sucked on the hard nipple. She woke up and squealed and pushed my head away.

"What the fuck? What do you think you are doing?" she hissed.

"Tami. You are so hot. J wouldn't care. We are brothers, we share everything." This is what I had been telling myself every time I thought of fucking her.

She stared at me for a minute, then laughed at me. She pulled away, got up and went to the kitchen.

A few nights later, she knocked and asked if she could sleep by me. She said that there was a ghost in her room and she was scared it would sit on her chest.

She fell asleep quickly, but I didn't. I lay there, undecided and really horny. Then, she rolled over and the buttons on her PJs popped open a little. The breast closest to me was exposed to the night air. I didn't even think. I just leaned over and took the nipple in my mouth. I had never smelled or tasted anything so good in my life. My dick was rearing in my shorts.

She woke up and shrieked "What are you doing?" I jumped back and took my hands off her. I stared at her for a minute, while she looked back up at me waiting. Then I got mad.

"No, Tam, what are you doing? You know we both want it. Let's just do it once and then we won't want it anymore."

"No," she said. "Just let me sleep here. I didn't come here to be unfaithful to J."

I tried to sleep, but I could tell that this time, she hadn't fallen asleep. Then, she reached over and gently stroked my dick. It was still hard.

I got up, got on top of her and pushed her shorts aside. I felt for the wetness with my fingers. It was so slippery and hot there. I put the head of my penis against her and said "I won't push it in if you don't tell me to. Do you want me to push it in Tam?"

She said no. I pulled it away. Then she pulled me back and said yes. I pushed into her slowly. I laid on top of her and pulled her lips into my mouth.

"Tell me you want me to push it in again, Tam."

She responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth and pulsing her hips toward me. We moved together. I breathed her breath in. Then, she pushed me over and got on top. I held her nipples in my fingertips as she fucked me. No one had ever fucked me like that before. She started talking dirty to me. No woman ever talked dirty to me like that. My whole body got shivery as I came into my sister-in-law. She came too, after pushing me down to lick her pussy and push my fingers into her, softly oh-oh-ohing and pulsing above me.

We fucked twice or three times a day until J came home. I felt like I owned her, inside and out. We did things I never did with anyone else. I felt terrible every time, but I couldn't stop. She made it impossible to stop. I couldn't stop because she threatened to tell him that I came on to her if I stopped. Also, she had the sweetest lips, tits and pussy I ever knew.

Even though I knew it was wrong, I was secretly happy she threatened to tell J about us if I stopped fucking her because I wanted nothing more than to keep fucking her. I fucked her at least once a week.

The week after J got back, we talked and agreed that we wouldn't do it anymore. It was wrong. But then we went drinking and dancing. She kept pulling me out on the dance floor. When we got home, J stumbled into their room and crashed out on the bed, too drunk to stay awake. Tam stayed in the bathroom for a while. I heard her come out, so got up from the couch to go in to brush my teeth. She bumped into me in the dark hallway and I grabbed her hands and hummed a merengue song. I pulled her toward me and danced with her for a minute.

She pushed into me with her ass, then her hips. I pulled up her sequined skirt and found that she had taken off her underwear. "Cuñado, I've missed you. Just give me a little bit of it." she whispered.

I had no power to resist her, since all I had been thinking about was fucking her. I pulled my dick out of my pants, kissed her neck and fucked my sister-in-law until she convulsed in pleasure. Then, she got down on her knees and sucked me off, outside of J's door. I was pretty drunk, then, so I didn't care that much. In the morning I couldn't look at my brother in the eyes.

A few days later, J was outside washing his truck. She leaned against the kitchen counter and pulled me against her. I pulled aside her shorts and fucked her from behind until we heard the gate open. I pulled out really fast and sat down at the table, my dick throbbing for her. She went on washing dishes like nothing. My brother came in and gave her a kiss. She glanced over at me while she kissed him back. I just about died from jealousy.

Another time, I got back from playing soccer and walked into the back yard to find her hanging up the sheets on the line. She leaned against the wall of the shed, pulled down her sweats a little and offered me her pussy and her tits. I came in her so hard that time and then intentionally lost to my brother at poker that night.

Every time I did it, I swore it would be the last time. But it wasn't.

I thought she must be using some protection, but she wasn't. Out of the three kids she had, some must be mine because I fucked her all the time.

My brother still doesn't know that I am in love with fucking his wife and that all those kids might be mine. I don't feel the same now that I have betrayed him and turned into a bad person.

I can't confess it to the priest because I don't regret it. When I get married, I think I will still fuck Tam as often as I can. I don't think I can ever give up licking her clit and feeling her come, or coming into her wet, wet pussy and hearing her tell me that she can't live without me fucking her. It feels so bad and so good at the same time: I don't know how that is possible but it is true that forbidden fruit tastes the best. Nothing else even compares.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Sister-In-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds