• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nanny's Nightmare Ch. 02

Nanny's Nightmare Ch. 02

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt Greg pick me up and carry me to the bathroom. I was still in shock from how they treated me, my body still recovering from being used by the two of them.

I heard the shower turn on as we approached the bathroom, Brett was already testing the water as Greg leaned me against the wall. My legs were wobbly and I couldn't hold myself up properly, I had no choice but to wrap my arms around him to stay upright. They were very aware of this.

Brett snickered as he pulled me away from Greg, leading me into the tub. I tried to steady myself so I could break away from him, but was unsuccessful and just ended up leaning on him more. He put an arm around my waist and the other was holding my hand, making sure I didn't slip getting into the shower.

The water felt great against my skin, and I closed my eyes for a moment to enjoy it. When I opened them, Greg was standing in front of me, grinning. As I tried to take a step back, I bumped into Brett, who was smirking behind me. He quickly pulled the heavy shower curtain closed, trapping me. I groaned, realizing the only way to escape would be to crawl underneath the curtain, if I could be fast enough..

I took a step forward, trying to avoid direct skin contact; I wanted to stay safely inbetween them. They did not want that, and they each took a step closer to me. I gasped slightly, feeling their hands slowly glide over my body. My knees buckled for a second, making Brett grab me around the waist to steady me. I watched in confusion as I saw Greg squeeze some body wash onto his palm.

"W-wait...hold on.. I can wash myself.." I said, putting my hands up defensively. I tried again to gain my footing.

"I don't know...you look pretty weak to me." Greg grinned, closing the bottle and turning toward me.

"Yeah, you know you really shouldn't take chances with hygiene, better just have us take care of it." Brett chimed in, speaking directly into my ear. His hands traveled from my waist up to my breasts, giving my nipples a little tug. I bit my lip, they were still pretty sore..

I then felt Greg's hands, covered in body wash, start to rub circles on my arms. He started at my shoulders, slowly making his way down my arms. Once he reached my hands, he skipped over to my hips, leaving tiny circles of suds over my waist and stomach.

I watched as Brett reached for the same bottle, squeezing a generous portion into his hand.

"We can't forget about the back now can we?" He mocked as he started scrubbing my neck, starting on the back, then slowly working his way to my throat. My breath picked up, feeling both his hands wrapped tightly around my neck. I took a deep breath, unfortunately pushing my breasts into Greg's waiting hands.

I wobbled slightly as he took them each in his palms, my erect nipples resting on the webs between his pointer and middle fingers. He squeezed them hard, smiling at me as I gasped in shock.

Brett continued to scrub me from behind, making his way down my back, finally ending a my ass. He massaged my cheeks in a circular motion, occasionally pulling them apart, opening me.

"Mmm kitten, you feel so nice when you're all wet." he cooed behind me.

"I wonder if she's as wet inside as she is out?" Greg added, snickering as his hands slid down my stomach.

"Such a slutty kitten like her, I'm sure she's soaked." Brett chuckled. "We should clean her out properly first though, she's made such a mess down there."

"I didn't!" I called, struggling harder now to free myself. "You guys made the mess..." I added, a little softer.

"We did, didn't we?" Greg snickered, "We made an awful mess out of that tiny pussy. It's only fair we clean it up too." he winked.

"N-no! You don't have to, real-!" I gasped, feeling his hand run over my swollen pussy lips. He watched me closely as his middle finger slipped between them, running up and down my slit lightly.

I steadied myself on his wide shoulder, leaning my forehead into his skin. I took in a deep breath as he continued to violate me, his finger now circling around my entrance. He teased me like that for a while, listening as my breath became more ragged.

Brett took advantage of my slightly bent body, and began to massage my asshole. I stood up straight, not wanting him to play there again.

"P-please..not there.." I begged, trying to turn and look at him through the steam of the shower.

"Not here? But it felt so good last time, and I know it's all stretched out." He murmured into my ear, slipping just the tip of his pointer finger inside.

I gasped again, feeling that familiar sensation in my ass. I shook my head, and tried to move my hips forward, but I ended up pushing myself onto Greg's hands, his smile stretching. He sunk his middle finger inside me as I let out an involuntary moan.

"That's right kitten, let it out." He encouraged. I bit my lip, I couldn't let them win.

I tried not to focus on his finger sliding deeper inside me. I was pulled back into reality when I felt Brett's finger do the same. Before I could get used to the sensation in both holes, Greg slipped another finger inside of me. He pumped my like that for a minute, getting into a rhythm again with Brett.

I could barely take it, I was still so sensitive and sore from being fucked by them, each touch felt like ecstasy.

Greg grabbed my chin and forced our eyes to meet as he slipped in another finger. I opened my mouth in protest as I felt Brett add another too. The sensation was too much for me, I could feel my orgasm building. I broke the eye contact with Greg, gasping as my whole body shook with their thrusts.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast" Greg grinned, grabbing my chin again. "I want to see the look on your face as your cum for us, again."

My eyebrows knitted as I looked into his eyes, pleading. I couldn't let them make me cum again, they couldn't control me like this! I eyed the shower curtain, neither one was holding onto it at all, if I pushed it out maybe I could sneak under it..

Greg followed my gaze, and must have figured out what I was thinking. He jerked my face back towards him, an evil look in his eye.

"I don't think so kitten." He barked as he began to rub my clit.

I groaned in pleasure as he circled it. It was so sensitive.. the slightest movement made my whole body jump. He stared into my eyes as he continued to abuse it, still finger fucking me. I felt Brett bite into my neck behind me, his fingers pumping me hard. The pain and overstimulation of their actions were too much, and I began to give into my orgasm.

My eyes fluttered in their sockets, my mouth dropping open slightly as my body became limp. I let them support me as I came, my head rolling back and forth as it ripped through me. They didn't stop as I came, they just kept on playing, making my orgasm last much longer.

As I was still cumming they both pulled their hands away. I felt Brett's hand on the small of my back, pushing me down, and with one swift motion he entered my ass.

I screamed in pain and pleasure, Greg quickly covering my mouth. I had completely forgotten about the kids sleeping.

Brett sunk into me all the way, not giving me a moment to catch my breath before pulling out and slamming back into me. I shook my head and tried to scream, muffled by Greg's massive hand. I looked at him pleading. He smiled back.

"You want it in your pussy too, huh kitten?" he cooed.

At that moment Brett pulled out of me, and they flipped me around. I now faced Brett, who was grinning, and felt Greg pull my hips back to meet his hard cock. He sunk into my pussy quickly as well, going deep and pulling out all the way. He fucked me hard with his whole length, being extra rough. He grabbed my arms behind my back and held me up straight, giving Brett perfect access to my swollen breasts. He began to suck on them, twirling his tongue around them.

Just as I was getting used to everything, Greg pulled out of me and flipped me around again. As I steadied myself, Brett buried himself inside my ass. My eyes rolled back as Greg took one of my nipples in his mouth, biting it hard. I cried out as he twisted the other one, making me weak again.

"God, I never grow tired of how tight you get when we play with you kitten" Brett whispered in my ear, sliding deep inside me before pulling out and flipping me again.

They repeated this motion, fucking me in different holes, biting and twisting my nipples and laughing as they felt my pussy tighten in shock around them. I had no idea how much time had passed, eventually I ran out of strength and let them use me like a rag doll, turning me round, fucking me senseless, hurting me to get my pussy to twitch. The entire time they laughed and snickered at my situation.

After some time of being fucked back and forth, they both pulled out of me. They exchanged a look, and then Brett started pushing me down on my knees. I wobbled a bit as I slid to my knees, the water hitting my entire body as I looked up at him.

"Are you hungry kitten?" He asked innocently, his face amused as he watched mine process what he meant.

"N-no...no I'm not.." I shook my head, knowing what was coming.

"What a shame, you're about to have a huge meal sweaty." He grinned, grabbing my chin and forcing my mouth open.

He shoved his hard cock in my mouth, it was already twitching and I knew he was about to cum. He grabbed the back of my hair, forcing it deep down my throat. I gagged on it, barely able to breath as he bobbed my head back and forth on it.

"That's a good girl." He sighed, pulling my head right up to his stomach. I gagged and thrashed as I felt his milk shoot out. It was very warm, hot, even from the shower, and was coming out in strong spurts.

"Suck it all out." he commanded, holding my hair tight. I closed my eyes and complied, milking his cock for every drop. He pulled out and watched me swallow, when I opened my eyes he was smirking at me.

He suddenly hopped out of the shower, and Greg quickly stepped into his place.

"Time for dessert." He informed me, taking my hair again as he forced his cock into my sore mouth. I had barely caught my breath as he began to gag me on his cock, my eyes tearing.

'This is the last thing you'll have to do..' I told myself. 'It's almost over..' I focused on relaxing my throat so he would cum faster.

In the background I could hear Brett pulling on his jeans, the sound of his buckle, the zip of his fly. I then heard the door open and close, and what sounded like faint voices. I hope the kid's hadn't woken up..

Greg pulled my attention back towards him as he shoved himself deep in my throat, his cock exploding. He came more than Brett had, his milk sticky and thick on my tongue. He watched me as I swallowed also, wiping my mouth when it was all down. He snickered and exited the shower as well, leaving me on my hands in knees as the water hit me.

I listened as he dried himself off and got changed, working up the strength to stand.

I heard him exit the bathroom, and decided to try and get up. My legs wobbled as I put pressure on them, and my head ached from being thrown around so much. I was just about on my feet as my knee gave out, and I slipped, falling on my ass. I laid there for a second, catching my breath as the water his my stomach. God how pathetic was I, I can't even stand up? I shook my head and tried again.

This time I was successful, I turned off the water as I stepped into the bathmat, looking for a towel. The only one remaining was a small children's towel, it hardly fit around me a just barely covered me from my nipples to my pussy. I dried off the best I could, at least so I wasn't dripping, and peaked out the bathroom door.

I heard voices coming from the other room, I assumed Greg and Brett were chatting. I took a deep breath and opened the door, quietly stepping out into the hall. My hair was still wet and this towel didn't leave much to the imagination, but I figured they had already seen me and I there's no way they were going for round three..

As I got closer to the living room I could make out three voices, and stopped in my tracks.

"So she really got that mad huh?" I heard Brett say.

"Yep, she said she's staying at her sisters for a few days. Crazy bitch." I froze, that was Mr. Patterson's voice..

I peered around the corner, spotting my clothes. They must have kicked them into a pile, they were sitting behind the couch out of sight.

"Jeez, that sucks dad." I heard Greg say, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Yeah it's a pain, but it'll blow over." he sighed "At least now I can hang out with my boys."

I needed to get out of this towel, I contemplated a plan to try and reach my clothes without being seen, I just had to be very careful. I began sneaking into the room, crouching down towards my pile.

"Yeah, we can have some nice guy time." Brett said, sounding amused.

"Speaking of, have you guys met the new nanny?" Mr. Patterson asked. "She's a real looker, thats why I hired her. Just wait to you see the ass on this girl." He laughed.

My face flushed hearing this words, and my anger caused me to stumble slightly. I caught myself, but not before hitting a table leg, making the vase sitting on it wobble. I scrambled to catch it, sitting up on my knees as my towel fell off me. I caught it just as it was about to land, falling on my elbows.

I laid on my stomach for a second, my arms extended in front me, vase in hand, my legs bent together behind me, all my weight on my elbows and knees. I breathed out seeing that I saved the vase, then realized I was now in plain view of the Patterson boys.

"We did get a chance to meet her, actually." Greg grinned, eyeing me up and down.

"Yep, we got to meet her a few times already." Brett added, also smiling.

I turned scarlet red as I tried to cover myself up, reaching for my clothes.

"Oh, so I see." Mr. Patterson chuckled. "Looks like you've already broken her in for me." He stood up, walking towards me and snatching my clothes away. "Now, who says they get to have all the fun?" He mocked, looking down at me.

I looked up at him, pleading. He smirked at me, and evil glint in his eyes.

I swallowed hard, slowly backing away.

"Oh sweaty, you better run home now. If you keep looking at me like that, I wont be able to wait till next time." He smiled down at me, running his hand down my cheek. He crouched down to my level, speaking into my ear.

"Now you consider yourself lucky, little girl. If your parents weren't expecting you back tonight, we'd be having so much fun." He ran his fingers up my spine, making me shudder. "But the good thing is, the wife will be away for a while, and I think I'm gonna need you to come by and help me watch the kids tomorrow night." I twitched at the notion, not ever wanting to come back here.

He stood up, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Before I could react I heard the sound of his camera going off, and I realized he was taking pictures of me. I grabbed my clothes and scrambled to my feet, running towards the door.

"Run all you want sweat heart," He called. "I've got a memento. And soon everyone in your class will as well." He added.

I stopped at the doorway, turning towards him. I was holding my clothes under my arms, completely naked, my wet hair dripping down my body.

"You wouldn't.." I dared, shifting my clothes in front of my chest.

"See you tomorrow, sweaty." he smirked, holding his phone up. "I can't wait to try you out for myself." He winked.

I bit my lip in anger, slamming the door as I ran to my car, naked and wet.

This could not get any worse...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nanny's Nightmare Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds