• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Fuck and a Freefall

A Fuck and a Freefall

"I can't believe I'm actually going to do this," Carrie Underwood told herself as she got ready to go up in a plane in Sydney, Australia, to sky dive, the nerves of what she was about to do starting to hit her hard.

"Okay Carrie, are we all ready to go now?" Carrie's partner in this expedition, an Aussie native named Eamon, asked her as they sat in his office in the compound that housed his skydiving company.

Carrie had been talked into this by many of her fans and Australian friends, and even though she had always had a bit of an adventurous streak, now she wasn't so sure about the whole thing.

"You're in the best hands you could possibly be in Carrie," Eamon assured her, giving her a comforting smile as he secretly wished for a way to get his hands on her in a sexual way.

Eamon, after all, was no different than any other male who was a fan of hers, and he was hoping the adrenaline and nerves of going on this expedition might make her do things she wouldn't normally do.

And that's when he came up with an idea that he thought would settle Carrie's nerves and give him a chance to be close to her, all at the same time.

"I know you're nervous about this Carrie. So if it will make you feel better, we could jump together. It's called a tandem jump, and it is really very common for people to do in their virgin skydiving experience," Eamon told her, seeing Carrie's eyes light up as she thought it over.

"Time to get on the plane Carrie. What is your decision?" he asked her as Carrie put on the extra layer of clothes on top of the tight blue tank top and wind shorts she is in, getting aboard the plane with him as she gave him her decision.

"I'll do it Eamon. That way I have something...or SOMEONE...to hang onto..." Carrie told him, her voice trailing off as she found herself flirting with the hot Aussie she would be jumping out of a plane with.

"Sure you want to go through with this?" he asked Carrie when they took off, his experience with these expeditions telling him that she was more nervous than she was letting on.

"I must admit I feel a few butterflies," she told him, Eamon feeling the same way, but for a different reason, since Carrie was gradually clinging tighter and tighter to his arm.

"We have a little bit of time before we jump if you want to do some things that might ease your nerves," he told her, his hand resting on her thigh as he looked deeply into her eyes and went in for a kiss, Carrie turning away from it once before giving into his more aggressive attempt at one.

"MMM..." she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her again, her hands finding the back of his head and pulling him in for one in return.

"Do you do these things for all your female passengers before a jump?" she softly asked him as they kissed again, Carrie's nervous hormones overriding the thoughts of how she shoudn't be doing this as she broke the kiss and dropped to her knees between his legs.

"Only for hot blonde American country singers I have a huge crush on," he teased her as she let her hands part his legs even more, finding his belt and undoing it before wrapping her hands around his cock and looking around nervously, noticing for the first time not just the pilot, but a whole crew up front.

"It won't leave this plane Carrie. And anything we might do out there won't, either," he told her as she started sucking his dick, running her hands along his shaft as she hungrily sucked on it, her lips smacking as her blonde hair flew back and forth.

"OHGOD...such a good little cocksucker Carrie. I wonder how good a fuck you are," he told her as he placed his hands on the back of her head, pulling her head a little further down onto his dick as she continued sucking away on it, beginning to get over her nervousness about skydiving and focus on the task at hand.

"MMM..." She moaned around his dick as she began to deep-throat him, her hands cupping his balls as he threw his head back and started pushing his hips into her face.

"Gonna cum Carrie," he whispered to her as he lurched his hips one last time, her eyes closing as she let him place his dick at the back of her throat and cum down it.

"FUCK. Swallow it all down like a good girl," he told her as she started drinking down his load, winking at him as she held onto his dick with one hand and swallowed down every drop of his load, finishing up right as they were given the high sign to jump.

"Not now," she softly whispered, her body needing more of what he was providing for her as they stood in the doorway of the plane, Eamon's arms already wrapped around Carrie's waist.

"If you want to fuck while we're in freefall, take your clothes off and follow my lead," he whispered to her, Eamon helping her pull both layers of her clothes off and removing his own before they locked themselves in a long, deep kiss and jumped out of the plane together.

"Assume the position baby," he whispered to her, kissing her neck as he let her float out underneath of him before grabbing her and pulling her close to him.

"UH," Carrie gently moaned as Eamon guided his dick over her cunt lips, wrapping an arm around her to keep them locked together as he slid into her and started fucking her tight, forbidden pussy.

"So tight..." he moaned in her ear as he slid in and out of her, Carrie able to move enough to push herself back into his cock every time it invaded her pussy, her fear of the skydive giving way to her complete and total stimulation from getting fucked in free fall.

"Cause I'm free...free f-FUCK...fuck me..." Carrie moaned out, bursting into song until her musical number was broken up by Eamon's dick sliding into her g-spot, his grip around her waist getting tighter as his strokes into her started speeding up.

"You ever joined the Mile High Club before now Carrie?" he teased her as he slammed his hips into her ass, Carrie responding by moaning his name out loud as they spun around in the sky, her cunt walls squeezing down on his dick as she came for him.

"N-no...OHGOD...I'm...I'm...CUMMING...FUCK..." she shouted, her body tensing up as he held onto her with one strong arm and fondled her tits with his other one, sinking his dick into her one last time as she shot a few loads of her cream out onto it and returning the favor.

"Then I guess that makes two of us. Cumming Carrie. In your pussy," he softly told her, both of them knowing that at 14,000 feet his cum had nowhere else to go as he jerked his hips a few more times and came in her spasming pussy, spraying his thick, sticky seed deep into her as he held her close.

"UH...OHGOD that was good..." Carrie moaned, her head spinning not just from the high altitude but the energy she expended from fucking him as he shot into her a few more times and pulled out of her, only to readjust himself on top of her and slide into her ass.

"Then I guess you won't mind if I also fuck your ass while we're up here..." he teased her as he started thrusting in and out of her ass, his free hand tweaking and pinching her nipples as he held onto her and pounded on her ass.

"MMM...fuck my ass just like you did my pussy..." Carrie whispered, the adrenaline of not only completing a free fall sky dive, but also getting fucked in both of her holes while doing it, turning her on more than she could ever remember.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you?" he teased her as he drove himself in and out of her ass, her anal ring clamping down on his dick as she shook her head yes, her eyes rolling back in her head as she neared orgasm again, the skyline of Sydney coming into view again right about the time she came for him again.

"FUCK..." Carrie softly moaned as she came, little rivulets of her cum running down her legs and flying down to the grass below them as he pulled the parachute and came in her ass, filling up her bowels with his seed as he wrapped both arms around her and guided her to the ground safely.

"The plane should be here in a few minutes if you want to continue things," he told her as they started making out, both of them still naked as the day they were born since their clothes were on the plane.

"MMM...I'm still on such a high from you fucking me up there..." Carrie whispered to him as they made out some more, Carrie taking his hand and placing it on her pussy, moaning into his ear as he started to finger-fuck her.

"FUCK...your fingers feel so good inside me..." she hissed as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling back in her head as he drew her closer and closer to orgasm, the plans landing right as he shoved three fingers up inside of her again and made her cum, her creamy cunt juices pouring out all over his fingers as he picked her up and carried her onto the plane.

"I think it's time I put something else back inside you then," he whispered to her as he laid her down flat on her back in the tiny little back seat of the plane, lining his dick up with her pussy and sliding into her again.

"I...love...your...cock..." Carrie softly purred through gritted teeth as Eamon's dick thrust in and out of her, wrapping her long legs around him and pulling him deeper inside of her, allowing him to fuck her deeper than he did in the air, finally able to bottom out inside of her and kiss her cervix with the head of his dick.

"I love the way your pussy feels wrapped around my cock," he told her as he fucked her, her tight cunt walls clutching and grabbing at his dick as he sucked on her tits, occasionally kissing her neck and making out with her.

"UH. UH. UH," Carrie moaned softly every time his dick entered her pussy, arching her back as best she could in the cramped space of the plane as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her and held himself there, her body giving out and another orgasm taking hold of her as she started to cum on his dick again.

"SHIT...yeah, cum on my cock Carrie. Gonna put another load in you soon," he whispered to her as he buried himself up to his balls inside of her, Carrie twisting her hips around his dick as he started quickening and deepening his thrusts into her.

"Here it comes," he told her, pushing his hips into hers and cumming deep into her wanton pussy for the second time, the plane having long since landed back at his headquarters by the time his cum started coating her cunt walls for the second time.

"God it feels good cumming inside you," Eamon whispered to her, holding her close and shooting a few more times into her before pulling out of her, making out with her briefly before they both got dressed and headed to his office so he could give her the official certificate to document her experience.

"I guess that will just about wrap things up," Eamon told her as handed her the certificate, Carrie leaning in and kissing him on the lips, the fire still burning inside both of them soon leading to her being flat on her back across his desk as he slid into her pussy again.

"One more for the road," Carrie whispered in his ear as he started fucking her again, her legs hanging off the edge of his desk as he started thrusting in and out of her again, giving her hard, quick thrusts as they went at it one last time.

"One more for the road," he told her as they made out, her back arching and her moans of passion getting louder and louder as he filled her up with his cock, sucking on her tits and pinning her to the desk as he gave her a rough final fuck.

"Come on Carrie. Cum for me. Cum for your hot Aussie lover," he told her as he started hammering into her even harder, her walls wrapping tightly around his dick as she moaned out his name one last time and came for him, her cunt cream staining his dick one last time as he buried himself inside of her and held himself there.

"OHGOD...OH YES...OHGOD...YES...cumming..." she shouted, almost singing it out as she came for him, holding him close as he gave her a few final thrusts and made his final plunge into her.

"FUCK YES," he moaned as he came deep in her snatch, her pussy ripping and pulling at his cock as he held it inside of her and shot his load into her, filling her with thick, sticky waves of his seed, flooding her womb with it until he pulled out of her for the final time.

"I wish I could give you a certificate for being such a great fuck, too," he teased her as they made out on the desk, both of them finally starting to come off of their sexual high as Carrie gently pushed him off of her and started to get dressed.

"I had a good time Eamon. And I mean that in more ways than one big boy..." she teased him as she gave him one last kiss, fondling his dick and quickly saying her goodbyes to the rest of his crew as Eamon walked her out the door.

"Come back and see me again the next time you're Australia way Carrie. Maybe we can go skydiving again. Or perhaps we can just stick to fucking at ground level next time," he teased her, Carrie jotting down his number and promising to keep in touch again.

"I'm not as sweet and innocent as I seem Eamon. How would you like to be my secret Australian lover?" she asked him as they shared one last kiss by Carrie's bus, neither wanting the moment to end.

"I would be a fool to say no Carrie. You already made one dream come true for me today. Now you just made another one come true," he told her as he watched her board her bus and get ready to go to the venue she was playing in town later that night, knowing it was only a matter of when, not if, he would see her and hook up with her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Fuck and a Freefall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds