• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Brad's New "Friend" Pt. 03

Brad's New "Friend" Pt. 03

Several days had passed since I was over to Mick's condo. There were so many mixed thoughts running through my head. I definitely don't feel like I'm gay at all, but there was something I liked about satisfying someone like that. Can you be straight and want to suck a guys cock? I mean, I know I love tits and pussy, but I did kinda enjoy giving head. Fuck I don't know.

I was laying around my house catching up on my Netflix shows and my phone goes off. It's Mick.

"Hey Brad, I'm gonna come by and get you in 20 minutes. Got a special treat for you!"

Again I go back and forth in my head. On one hand, fuck Mick! He can't tell me what to do and when to do it. On the other hand I'm bored and I think I might actually want to suck his dick again. I mean it does make me horny when I do it.

Just then my text alert went off again. It was a pic from Mick. I opened it and it was a selfie of Mick and 2 young hot women. When I say young of course I mean much younger than Mick but older than me. Fuck they were hot. Maybe as a way to pay me back Mick got a couple young women for us to fuck!

I grabbed my phone and texted back, "Okay Mick. I'm ready when you get here."

I went in my room and grabbed a fresh shirt and reapplied my deodorant. Ran a comb thru my hair and sat in the living room waiting. Couple mins pass and I heard a horn honk. I looked out the window and sure enough there was Mick and 2 women in his car. I ran out with a big smile on my face and jumped in the back seat with one of the girls.

"Hey ladies, this is Brad, the guy I told you about," Mick said as an introduction. "And Brad, this is Jenny and Ashley."

"Hi" I said shyly.

I hadn't been around 2 beautiful ladies in their 20's dressed this sexy EVER IN MY LIFE!! Ashley was in the back seat with me. She was wearing a blue and black dress, black high heels and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra so her D cup tits were jiggling around. Her skin was olive and she wore just the right amount of makeup. Jenny was up front with Mick. I couldn't see exactly what she was wearing. You could tell she had a good body and see she had a great tan. Her hair was reddish brown. They both had killer smiles.

"So what are we doing?" I asked anyone that wanted answer.

Mick, of course, took the lead and said, "we're going back to my place."

I couldn't believe what was happening. These 2 hot bra-less ladies are going back to Mick's place with us. I thought he must have paid them. He had lots of cash. Maybe they're prostitutes. Not like I care. I've never fucked an adult woman before. This might be worth hanging out and sucking Mick's cock every now and then!!

When we got to Mick's place we parked in the garage and went in thru the door.

Just like before Mick said, "You all know the rules. Strip and leave your clothes here."

I stood there for a second seeing what the ladies would do and without hesitation both let there dresses fall to the floor, neither wearing panties or a bra. Both their bodies were incredible. I mean they had bodies like you see in magazines. Big tits, round asses, blemish free skin, and manicured pussy hair.

They looked at me and asked, "What's the hold up Brad?"

At their prompting I quickly started to undress but somewhat worried because I knew my cock wasn't as big as Mick's. I didn't want to be embarrassed but getting naked with these hotties is what's important right now. When I was naked I walked around into the living room to join the orgy.

When I got into the living room I immediately saw the 2 naked beauties sitting on the couch together. They had their legs tucked back under them, sitting there with their eyes focused intently on me.

"You have a nice body." Ashley said.

"Yeah for sure." Jenny agreed.

"Yeah but wait until you see him suck cock!" Mick's deep voice chimed in.

I looked over at Mick and sure enough he was standing in the same spot he was just a few days ago when I was on my knees blowing him. His cock was semi erect, he was pulling on his balls, and he had a big smile on his face.

"I told the girls what a great cock sucker you are and they wanted to see you blow me. So I invited them over to watch." Mick informed me.

I turned back to look at the girls. Could this be true. Were they just here to watch me suck Mick's cock? But I want my cock sucked. I found out the answer pretty quickly.

"Yeah! Mick said you love sucking his big cock and we've always wanted to watch a guy suck another guy off." Jenny said.

"Yeah, it'll be so hot!" Ashley added.

What the fuck! I thought I was going to be fucking a hot older woman and instead I'm here to suck a dick while 2 gorgeous naked women watch!!

"Come on Brad. Get on your knees and suck my cock for the ladies." Mick ordered.

The girls were now up on their knees on the couch cheering me on to get started.

"Come on Brad. Suck his cock for us. It will get us horny!" They said excitedly together speaking over each other.

Hearing that I thought maybe if I sucked Mick's dick it would get them hot and then one of them would fuck me. So I dropped to my knees in front of Mick and reached out to grab his pecker.

"That's it cocksucker. It gets bigger when you pull on it." Mick says as he puts his hands on his hips.

I looked over at the women and saw the look of curiosity on their beautiful faces. They were practically falling off the edge of the couch waiting to see me take this thick cock into my mouth. My own cock was growing at this point as well.

I turned back toward Mick and leaned in and took his cock head into my mouth.

"Oh yes!" One of the girls shouts and I think I heard them high fiving.

I sucked on the head a little and played with his balls with one hand. Mick's dick was now at its full length and girth and I was sliding my lips down the shaft.

"Look at his mouth stretching over your cock Mick!" Ashley said. "And he's playing with your balls too!"

"He sucks cock better than me!" Jenny declared.

While I was bobbing up and down on Mick's dick I could see in my periphery the 2 sets of big tits bouncing as the girls were jumping, hugging, and celebrating my felatio ability.

"Look at his prick ladies. See how hard he gets when he sucks me off!" Mick asked the pair.

"He is hard as fuck!" One of them said.

I was aware of my rock hard cock and I was hoping this would earn at least a blow job from one of these naked beauties.

"Fuck his face like you fuck my pussy Mick!" One of the girls told Mick.

"Like this?" Mick asked while grabbing my head and pumping his meat in and out of my drooling mouth.

Mick's balls were slapping my saliva covered chin as his fuck stick was sliding in and out of my mouth and I heard him say, "I'm gonna fill his mouth with hot jizz ladies!"

Mick's grip tightened on the sides of my head and he pumped so rigorously that I gagged and choked trying to get a breath. Mick let out a primal groan as he shot the first load of spunk into my throat.

"Don't swallow Brad. I want you to show the girls my cum in your mouth." Mick instructed me.

I stuck my tongue out while Mick pulled his thick pole back so our audience could see his thick streams of spunk fire off into my mouth.

"That's a lot of cum!" One of the girls said.

"It's running down his chin," the other added in. "Swallow it!" She yelled.

I closed my mouth and swallowed the huge load that was sitting on my tongue.

"I told you he sucked a good cock girls!" Mick exclaimed. "I knew the minute I met this fucker he was a cock hound!"

I turned to the girls to see which, if either, of the girls was making a move that might be towards me. I didn't care which one!

Just then Mick spoke up, "Brad likes to jack off after he sucks my cock. Wanna watch him girls?"

Trying to save the moment and possibly get with one of these foxy women I say, "Or one of you could help me."

"Oh wow. We wanna watch you jack off! I've never seen a guy jack off!" Ashley said.

I'm still on my knees, my cock is hard, there are 2 gorgeous naked women and a naked man here, and I'm being egged on to jack off in front of everyone. What the fuck is happening?!

"Come on Brad, "Jenny urged me. "Jerk off for us!"

Fuck it. I stood up and grabbed my dick and starting stroking it. I faced the girls so at least my view was good. I pumped my cock while looking at their big tits and groomed pussies. Wasn't very long and I felt my load in the chamber.

"He's cumming!!" Ashley shouts.

"It's shooting it so far!" Jenny said.

After I had spent my load all over the coffee table, floor, and my hand, I let go of my dick and just stood there. Surely I'm going to get some sort of guy on girl action right?

"You can clean up in the bathroom Brad. We'll get dressed and then take you home when you're done." Mick instructed me as he kissed the girls and shuffled them towards the back door where their clothes laid on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Brad's New "Friend" Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds