• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Darkness

In the Darkness

She was looking in the mirror putting the finishing touch on her make up. Nothing fancy, just red lipstick with some mascara. She was wearing a simple dress, a jacket, leggings, and heels. It had been a while since she dressed up and she found herself wondering if what she was wearing was too sexy, or not sexy enough. She had been single for a while and wanted to look for someone new, but wasn't sure how. Maybe she could find someone tonight with similar interests.

She had bought the tickets weeks ago and had looked forward to the concert ever since she saw the advertisement in the paper. It was a "blackout concert" with one of her favorite bands, a heavy metal band she first heard some 10 years ago. The first few songs would be played with the lights on, then the lights would be turned off so you could not see anything. It really made you FEEL the music.

As she didn't have anyone to go with her, she took the bus to the venue and bought herself a beer at the bar. The venue was an old warehouse that had been re-done for this type of event, all the windows were boarded up and would not let any light through. When the opening band finished and most people went out for a smoke or to get more beer she made her way towards the stage. She loved being right at the stage, the jostle of the crowd and the darkness made it all much more enjoyable.

As the band made their way on the stage she cheered loudly along with most people. She was getting really into the music when suddenly she felt some kind of fumbling with her dress and leggings, someone seemed to be pulling on her clothing. She tried to look around but the crowd was pressed tight against her and she couldn't twist around. Suddenly she felt her ass become exposed and cold. It seemed someone had cut holes in her leggings and underpants.

Then the lights went out.

For a few seconds nothing happened.

Then she felt something slippery press between her buttcheeks. It went away after a moment and then came back. It was warm and kind of slick. It slipped up and down between her cheeks and then settled against her asshole. She tightened up and felt her heartbeat quicken. She felt scared.

She felt a bit of pressure on her hole, but suddenly it disappeared. It reappeared and now it was more slick and kind of cold. The pressure returned. The person behind her didn't seem to be in a hurry because for a couple of minutes the pressure hardly changed at all, she started to relax a bit and thought to herself that fighting it would only make it hurt worse.

For a whole song the pressure hardly changed. But when the next song began the pressure increased. It hurt, so she tried to relax even more. When she did the pressure increased even more. For a few seconds the pressure seemed to build up, until she suddenly felt the head of a huge dick begin to slide into her. It went in a couple of millimeters and then slid all the way out. She felt an emptiness and sort of longed for it to come back, which it did, more slippery and pushed even harder into her.

This went on for a while, the dick would slide in some and then be pulled out and return even more slick and go even further into her. With each centimeter the dick went the pain became more and harder to bear. She tried to relax, but this thing was huge!

When the first song came to an end the dick was pushed so far into her she could feel the groin of the man it belonged to pressed against her butt. Even though she was trying to relax as much as she could felt as if the dick was splitting her into two from her asshole. The pain was making her sweat and shake. She tried to get away but the crowd pressing on her from all sides made it impossible. The dicks owner kept the pressure on her but didn't move at all.

The next song in the dark started up but the dick kept still. It was still for the entire song, she got used to the width of the thing inside her and it stopped hurting, the only thing she felt was the slight pressure to keep it firmly in her, and the bass of the music. She felt the bass in her ass, like it was going into her through the dick.

He only started moving when the third darkness song started. It was a slow and heavy song, and so the dick went in in long, slow, and hard strokes. The pain came back, but only for a short time, by the 20th stroke of dick there was no pain. Instead she found, much to her surprise and dismay, she was beginning to like it, a lot!

It went on like this for the entire rest of the concert, each time the music stopped the guy stopped and waited. When the music started up the guy did too, always to the tempo of the song. He went in long, slow strokes and fast, hard strokes. He did short ones and deep ones.

She was enjoying it so much she was screaming with each stroke. The darkness, the loudness, and the bass going through her entire body was making her mad with lust. And as she got more into it the dick felt bigger. And she began to move too, she pulled back and then would push herself against the dick to meet in mid trust. It was the best and most sensual fuck she had had for years, maybe even ever.

Finally, when the singer said it was time for their final couple of songs the guy went berserk, he slammed his dick into her with a kind savageness, he worked it faster and harder with each pump until she felt her knees give out. Now she was supported only by the dick she was impaled on and by the crowd of people on each side. Then the guy pushed his dick up as far as he could and it began to pulse. The thing hardened even more and she could feel each load of cum it shot into her sore asshole. As the song finished the dick slid out. She felt the guy behind her move away as the final song began. Cum was dripping from her loose hole and down her leggings, slowly she could feel her legs again and put her weight on them again. When the lights came on again she began looking around, but she had no idea who the guy could have been. It could have been any guy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Darkness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds