• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantastic Proposal

A Fantastic Proposal

12

"What were they like - the others?" Melanie asked as they lay, still glistening, upon the rumpled sheets, curious about Darrin's mysterious past.

"It's hard to say," he mused. "Beautiful, aggressive, wild." She had asked before about his past experiences, but he had always been evasive.

"Wild in what way? What did they do?"

"Oh, you know - athletics, group gropes, swinging, a little BDSM - your basic sexual circus acts. Recreational sex with them was a contact sport - and they played real hard; but with you it's so much softer and warmer." He gathered her in his arms, nuzzling her neck.

"Did you...?"

"Y'know," Darrin whispered, "you're so incredibly less pretentious than the others, making love to you is... what? I don't know - ...fabulously gratifying."

"But did you - you know - join in - the athletics? The circus acts?" Melanie persisted. 'Sexual circus acts!' There was something extremely exciting about the idea, albeit a little scary.

"A bit, I guess - but there was never anything like the depth of feeling we have." With that Darrin rolled into her, covering her mouth and her body with his lips and his hands. Her curiosity hesitated only a moment before slipping away under the tide of arousal.

Melanie didn't consider herself especially naive, however, realistically, she knew that she was quite conservative. "Not in his class, at all," she'd originally thought. But, she was awesomely impressed with their love, and always responded enthusiastically.

Shadows of his comments remained - "athletics, group gropes, swinging, a little BDSM, ...sexual circus acts" - and whisked across her thoughts at odd moments over the next few days. "What were they like - those sexual circuses? What really happened? How far had Darrin gone with the others - how much had he done to the others?" Melanie found the questions oddly titillating - oddly disturbing. Still, their love-making continued in its exquisiteness and Melanie's ponderings seemed to settle somewhere into a back corner of her mind.

"Omigod! That was fantastic!" Melanie sighed, some days or weeks later, lying on the plush living room carpet of Darrin's posh apartment, having just had marvellous afternoon delight. "You are so-o-o-oo good! No one's ever felt so well loved."

"We aim to please," Darrin smiled, stroking his glistening penis, still semi-erect.

"And you're such a gentleman - so kind and sensitive." As she said that, though, a shadow crept out of its corner to sit up eminent in her mind. Darrin saw something change in the sparkle of her eyes, as Melanie lifted herself onto one elbow and looked intently at him, resting her head on her hand. She paused as if trying to find the words, and her cheeks seemed suddenly to glow even more intensely. Her voice was soft and dreamy, yet, somehow husky and carnal.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to just be used. Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm the luckiest woman around - our love is wonderful, but sometimes I think I'd like to try it without the "love" thing to soften the edges. D'you know what I mean?" Maybe Darrin nodded infinitesimally - Melanie went on regardless. "I'm not complaining - not even slightly; but I want to experience what you've called 'a sexual circus' - sex with the others, sex that is hard and rough and raw." Her stare pierced Darrin but he waited motionless - silent, his hand lying still against his meaty cock. "I know this is nuts," Melanie smiled slightly, "just a crazy fantasy, still, I think I'd like to be treated, at some time, like nothing more than a sexual object - a sex toy - to be used without regard - once at least; maybe just once. Just so I'd know what it was like." She lowered her eyes and sighed as if she'd been holding her breath.

After a long moment's silence, Darrin asked, with an almost ominous calm, "Are you kidding?"

"I don't know." Melanie felt exhausted. She could barely raise her head. "Maybe..." She met his eyes and there was an unfamiliar, almost intimidating hardness in them. "But I don't really think so," she said resolvedly. "No. For some reason I don't understand, the idea really excites me - beckons me." She leaned over and pulled his cock into her mouth with a loud slurp. After a few oral strokes she paused to look at him and with an almost embarrassed coyness, asked "That's 'way too kinky, isn't it?"

"Not really, not so much," Darrin mused as she took up her fellatio once again. "Everyone has fantasies. Sometimes you have to live one through - realize it, just to see if it was worth dreaming about." Melanie's mouth energetically bobbing on his cock, lips caressing, tongue swirling, throat tightening and relaxing expertly around his saliva coated rod was just one of those dreams that he'd found to be very much worth living.

At the end of the evening, after a few more hours of play, during which he'd unloaded down her throat, returned the oral ministrations, given it to her straight as well as doggy-style, then ended in a long and gentle session of soixante-neuf, Darrin helped her on with her coat. "I'm sorry you have to leave," he whispered, his fingers moulding her breasts.

Leaning back against him, Melanie cooed, "So am I, but I've got early shift tomorrow and I need to get changed. Sorry." She turned her head and gave him a deep kiss.

Darrin opened the door, and as Melanie passed through, he asked, with a thin veil of casual interest, "Are you really serious about that sex-toy fantasy-stuff?"

She stopped and pondered for a moment, but she looked at him clear-eyed when she said, almost challenging him with her tone, "Yeah; I wouldn't want to get hurt or anything, but yeah." She blushed as she turned and left with a quick "'Bye".

Darrin stood stunned. "Oh," he breathed non-committally, "Okay, 'bye." As he closed the door he felt unsure, bewildered, but a small smile tickled the corners of his mouth.

"I'm preparing a very special dinner for you, Mel." Darrin had said on the phone. "Come over about seven. Wear your strapless - you know - the gown you wore to the theatre."

"Ooooh... What's the occasion?"

It was, in fact, exactly two months since she had voiced her fantasy; but if she remembered, she made no mention of it; neither did he. "Nothing, except that I love you."

There was sherry and soft music, silver and flowers, champagne and candlelight. The prawns were "to die for" and the vichyssoise was divine. "Why don't you retire to the couch while I get coffee and Bailey's," Darrin suggested; his eyes following her as she moved from the table. Every curve of her body beckoned under the slinky material of the gown. As she lowered herself onto the sofa with a satisfied sigh, he could just make out the string of her thong and the line of her stocking tops.

"Oh, thank you," Melanie breathed as she accepted the steaming mug and blew softly across its surface. "This has been so-o nice." The dreamy quality of her voice was reflected in her eyes.

Just as they finished their coffee, luxuriating in the culinary afterglow of a fantastic meal, Darrin glanced surreptitiously at his watch and said in a whimsical voice, "Well, I'm going to use the little boys' room before anything else; what about you?" If there was slightly too much emphasis on the question, Melanie didn't seem to notice.

She lifted herself from the seat with the unconscious grace of someone completely at ease. "Now that you mention it..." Darrin headed into the ensuite while she took the main bathroom.

They returned to the living room at the same time, and before they sat, Darrin put a firm arm around Melanie's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "How about a little variation on dessert, eh?"

Melanie felt the hair on the back of her neck stand suddenly. A slight shiver skittered down her spine, and a nervous grin surfaced on her lips; her reply sounded equally curious and wary. "What did you have in mind?"

Giving her shoulder a meaningful squeeze, while his other hand slowly and gently reefed her dress up over her knees, Darrin answered cryptically, "Oh, nothing much. You'll see." Melanie stood still and silent, straight but pliable. She stared straight ahead as Darrin's fingers reached the panel of her thong panties. A not quite inaudible sigh escaped her lips as Darrin's fingers ran quick fairy-kisses over her nether lips, before circling her go button and withdrawing to hook themselves over the waistband, inexorably dragging her underwear down. Darrin was nibbling and licking and sucking her neck and ear, having worked his other hand further over her shoulder to massage her sheathed breast and tease her nipple through the tight fabric of the gown.

The moment her panties had dropped to the floor, a very slight pressure on her back coaxed her to step out of them and move almost imperceptibly toward the bar.

"What are you doing?"

"What are we doing?"

In spite of the seed of fear germinating somewhere inside her, a tiny giggle escaped. "Okay," Melanie corrected herself, "what are we doing?"

"Nothing. Shhh!" Darrin's hands left her for a moment as he pulled two of the upholstered stools from the bar and placed them in line before her. With one hand flat on her belly and the other between her shoulders, Darrin, slowly bent Melanie forward until she was draped over the stools. Supported chest to tummy by the padded seats she lay motionless and limp for a moment. Her head was whirling.

"What on earth...."

"Hush. Don't move," Darrin whispered as he silently stepped behind her.

Melanie felt the breeze on her buns as her dress flipped up over her back, but she had little time to consider the novelty of the situation, for abruptly she felt her sex engulfed in the moist warmth of Darrin's mouth. It was such a surprise - "Although it isn't, really," some separate corner of her brain patiently pointed out, "I mean, what else did we expect?" Darrin's tongue ran up and down her labia, circling around but not touching her clitoris. "Ohhh..." She involuntarily squirmed, trying to touch her clit to his tongue, and gasped quietly at the unprecedented speed of her arousal. Darrin's hands held her buttocks firmly while his thumbs spread her cheeks allowing him better access to her charms. His tongue stroked further and further up her crack until it circled her anus.

"Oh, oh, OHH!" Melanie writhed on the verge of orgasm, but Darrin pulled back. He was playing her like a violin. The decrescendo was wonderfully frustrating. She felt his thumbs inch inward to rub and spread her labia, as his tongue teased with feather touches, before withdrawing again. Suddenly, it plunged like an angry snake into her rosebud, twisting and prodding and forcing itself as far as possible inside her back passage. The roiling, boiling sensations surged up her spine, coming precipitously close to exploding, when, just as abruptly, all contact broke. "Don't stop," Melanie cried in a stage whisper, her heart pounding, her breath heaving, "Ple-e-ease..."

"Stay still." Darrin's voice was thick with passion. "I just want to try something to intensify the sensation."

Melanie remained draped over the cushioned seats, motionless except for the quivering of her thighs and the heaving of her chest. Her hands held tight to the feet of the stool, squeezing in an attempt to still herself. "It couldn't get much more intense than that," she murmured.

"Shhhh!"

Darrin silently glided around in front of her. "Don't move," he instructed softly. He had, almost magically, produced some silk scarves. Melanie stayed frozen, as he crouched before her and gently unhooked her fingers from the legs of the stool and wrapped a scarf around each wrist. Melanie watched, bewildered. Then he revealed a roll of hockey tape and calmly began to wind it over the scarf and around bottom portion of the leg, pulling her arms straight and fastening her in place.

"What are you going to do?" she muttered in a voice coloured with excitement, edged in dread.

"Shush," he advised as he moved back around behind her and began the same operation on her stocking-clad ankles. "You're going to love this." He could feel her body trembling with fear or arousal or probably some combination of the two. "Don't worry," he whispered barely audibly into her ear, his lips brushing her ever so slightly. "I wouldn't ever hurt you." He leaned down at her side and securely taped the two stools together. "I know you should never trust anyone who feels it's necessary to say, 'Trust me!,' but you can this once."

"I know I c..." Her words were truncated as she succumbed to instantly soaring pleasure as Darrin abruptly assaulted her bottom. She squirmed a little but was held fast by her bonds, so she surrendered to her helplessness. Darrin had pulled her cheeks apart roughly as his tongue lapped her vagina in an ever-increasing frenzy. Melanie's pleasure rose like a skyrocket, but once again, he stopped suddenly and completely, just short of her peak. "Nooo," she complained, looking over her shoulder at him, pleadingly.

"Just one more little feature, love; just to make it complete - and all the more special." He smiled at her lovingly, then gently fixed a soft, velvet blindfold over her eyes. With a sudden intake of breath, Melanie remained still and silent. She knew she had just relinquished the remainder of control, and was puzzled that she didn't feel more uneasy. Darrin checked his watch with a satisfied grin then quickly knelt again at her backside.

His tongue and hands, fingers and thumbs all seemed to fly about her sex with a supernatural urgency. One thumb caressed her slit - reaching, probing, searching for her G-spot - his hand kneaded her ass, and his tongue vibrated across her clitoris at hyper-speed; but it was his middle finger, pushing and twisting past her sphincter, that finally took her over the edge.

As Melanie exploded from within herself, she observed in wonder, the colours and sparks that emanated from her soul. "Oh, oh, oh," she panted. Never, never had she ever felt anything like it. She watched objectively as the glittering pieces of her psyche fluttered back down to rejoin her body. "Oh, Darrin that was the absolute best!"

Darrin had let up a bit, his finger stilled in her rectum, his tongue licking slowly around the edges of her quim. "We're not finished yet," he chuckled.

"No, I couldn't..." Melanie tried to protest, but the insistence of fingers and tongue erased everything except the electric sensations that flashed and arced throughout her being. She couldn't help rocking her hips as she tried simultaneously to force more contact and pull away from the unbearable. Darrin seemed insatiable as the 'tongue-lashing' went on and on, leaving her screaming in the throes of orgasm after orgasm. Although she felt that she couldn't stand it any longer, Melanie never wanted it to stop. However, it was, she realized as she squirmed in her oddly comforting bonds, completely out of her control. Finally Darrin's tongue couldn't take any more. He pulled away, glancing at his watch as he wiped the sweat from his eyes.

"Oh, Darrin, I don't know if I can take any more," Melanie panted.

Without any warning, Darrin rammed himself into her so deep and hard that their pubic hair intertwined and his balls slapped her clit. "Sure you can," he said, as he withdrew only to punctuate the remark with another violent thrust. Melanie exploded instantaneously with yet another orgasm. He continued to pound her wildly, her orgasm rebounding in wave after wave, but he couldn't last long. Darrin felt his body begin to tremble uncontrollably, and with a primitive, guttural yelp, he smashed his pelvis into Melanie's upturned ass, feeling his Steely Dan reach further into her than he ever felt possible. As his convulsing glans pressed mercilessly against her cervix, his cock shivered and twitched, splashing jets of hot semen against her sensitive inner walls.

Then they were still, Darrin collapsed on her back, his erection only slightly wilted still ensconced within her quivering box. Melanie was glad to be on the stools, for she knew her shaking legs would not support her. She lay draped there swooning in satisfaction, having almost forgotten her bondage. "Wow," she breathed.

"I love you," Darrin whispered as he slowly withdrew. She could hear him pulling up his trousers, and smiled as she pictured him tucking himself back in. The soft zip of his fly was, for a moment, the only sound.

Darrin glided to her head and whispered in her ear, "Remember your fantasy? Sex-toy? At least once?"

"Yeah?" she giggled huskily. "And this is it?" When he made no reply she added, "Is there more?" There was a hint of apprehension in her voice - under a blanket of dreamy satisfaction.

"You'll see," Darrin said rather smugly, "You'll see."

Maybe that wasn't the response she expected, if she had expected anything at all. A glimmer of unease touched her tummy. "Oh," a faint catch wavered her voice, "I don't know. That was..."

"Shhh." Melanie fell silent again, her mind racing within the pause.

"I trust him," she thought to herself, "completely." She smiled as she moved slightly against her bonds. "I have to."

The doorbell cut through her swirling thoughts.

"Too late now, my dear. This is it." She heard or felt Darrin pad softly away, towards the door.

"Darrin!" she hissed, confusion tumbling around her head.

"Hush, now. Don't talk, don't worry, just respond. I believe you'll love it."

"But..."

"Shhh! Don't spoil it."

Melanie heard the door open, effectively removing any further possibility of protest. "Omigod, omigod." Her mind raced in aimless confusion. She was excited by the elements of forbiddenness, yet she was relaxed - everything was beyond her control, now, safely in the hands of Darrin. She was exhausted from her marathon of orgasms; and she was scared - terrified of the looming unknown, this unanticipated, virtually incomprehensible destiny, whose gaping maw was apparently ready to swallow her.

"Welcome, welcome. Come right in. Just toss your coats on the bed, there. First room on the left." Melanie could hardly believe it. It sounded so normal. It sounded like nothing had happened - as if she wasn't strapped into the cockpit of a runaway spaceship. As if the universe had not suddenly shifted.

She could hear Darrin continuing cheerfully. "I've told Melanie a little about the old gang - 'the others' as she calls you. And now here you are." Melanie could hear several people move past her into the living room, while Darrin apparently went behind the bar to prepare drinks. After much clinking of glass and buzzing of small-talk Melanie heard Darrin come back around the bar - past her. A tray of drinks tinkled on the coffee table, and after a moment of murmuring and activity, Darrin said, "To old friends and new - old times and new. Cheers" After a moment, she felt his hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring squeeze.

She rubbed against his palm and smiled to herself - she suddenly felt like purring. "Why am I so calm? Why am I not terrified, or furious? Why don't I feel humiliated?" Her puzzled thoughts were interrupted as Darrin continued.

"I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Melanie, my lover - my soon-to-be fiancee, I hope - but she's kind of tied up at the moment." The guests roared with hearty laughter as he gave her a loving slap on the ass.

"I could see that coming," Melanie thought, but she smiled in spite of herself.

"We've just been working on her inhibitions - with some degree of success, I might add. I kinda thought she might just benefit from some guest instructors, and a more uninhibited crew than you guys, I figured one was unlikely to find." There were chuckles and sounds of assent as everyone seemed to settle into chairs or whatever.

Melanie squirmed slightly. Part of her wished she were anywhere else in the universe, but the other part of her realized that this was her universe for now. She said not a word - what was there to say. She felt love-juice run down her thigh, to her stockings.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantastic Proposal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds