• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cookies & Cream Ch. 14

Cookies & Cream Ch. 14

123

"Pumpkin"

And so, the afternoon went briskly to evening and Theresa packed her light clothes into her favorite gym bag. She prepared for the camp weekend with Dustin. It was something she looked forward to over the past week. Still, despite her excitement on the trip, she had some second thoughts. Her glimmer in her henna eyes suddenly dimmed.

"Oh, what am I doing?" She asked, looking at her cotton panties and folded them to see how big they were. "Dustin may not have the same idea I have. He's thinking of a plain old camping trip. I have to make sure I wouldn't do anything so..." She breathed and made a groan. "I should be telling the guy what I want, but what if he doesn't want to do it with me?"

She shivered from the fear of rejection, thinking about that decision. "I know he's looking forward to this, but...Oh my God! I'm having a panic attack here! No, I think I must decline his offer. I'm sure he could find someone better. Maybe he already has someone in mind in case I did change my mind. Right! I'm going to Dustin's stand and just tell him I had second thoughts and he might want to invite someone else. I'm sure he will understand. Right!"

She walked out of the cabin and went to the stairs, but when she came down the last step, she heard a girl squeal. It was dim when she came out and the sun just disappeared into the forest. She heard a cricket chirping in a patch of grass as she stepped closer to the source of the squeal. She then heard the same voice and she giggled.

"Mark Cobb, you beast!" Heather giggled as she felt her bare boobs groped by her fiancé. The man adjusted his glasses as he squeezed them more, her nipples popping out. She moaned high, arching her back, her eyes squeezing shut. Her hair became tangled by the bark of the tree as Mark pulled his shorts, showing her his hard member. She gasped.

"Oh my God, Mark! Are we..." Heather wiggled her skinny body as she touched him, feeling his snake twitch. "Are we really going to have sex right now?"

"If you want to blame something," Mark said, putting his hot rod between her legs, "Blame the ice cream we consumed."

"But it's Pumpkin!" Heather cried, feeling something hot rubbing against her panties. "Mrs. Mersfield says it tastes like pumpkin pie and we LOVE pumpkin pie!"

She emphasized the last word as she felt her man slipping her panties away from her dripping pussy. Mark smirked as he came closer, holding her back. "And...I totally love your pie. I love it so much, I want to consume it...with my viper!"

He then entered her deeply, making her scream in pain. She shivered over him as he kept still, knowing very well he took her virginity. His brown eyes popped open and hold her gently. "Are you okay? This is our first time, isn't it?"

Heather nodded. "It hurts a little...but I think I've been prepared for this. Besides, we're going to marry soon, so it's okay, Mark! I...want this! I want your cock so much!"

"Heather." Mark blushed hearing his fiancé so lewd to him. She put her finger on his lips, shushing him. "Please, Mark, just fuck me! I want you to move your hips!"

And so, without any further hesitation, Mark obeyed his future wife and moved his hips. He thrusted deep into her. Theresa watched the young couple while hiding into the tree, feeling appalled watching this. And yet, as she saw Mark rhythm going in and out of her, she couldn't help but feeling aroused by it. She slowly unbuckled her jean shorts and unsnapped it, pulling them as she felt herself wet down there. She couldn't believe how much she became turned on by watching this alone. "Oh my God." She said to herself, hearing the man's banging like a soft knock on a polished wood. "They're...they're having...s-sex!"

She heard herself moaning as she sat down watching them as the sky grew darker. She pulled her striped panties to rub her plump lips, making her whimper as she heard the blonde woman moan in sheer pleasure, egging her lover to pound her harder. "Harder, Mark! I'm begging for your woodpecker to peck me to the pulp!"

"Oh Lord!" Theresa cried quietly, hearing Mark's cocking banging faster, seeing the woman's arms wrapping around him so tightly. She slid her panties to her knees, her fingers now rubbing her dripping wet pussy as she watched the young couple leaning against the bark of the oak tree. The aroma of lavender filled the air as the moaning became louder. Theresa tried to keep quiet as she watched the couple moving as one. If watching sex makes me this hot, she thought to herself, her finger thrusting faster, just imagine BEING part of it!

That image of Dustin being on top of her, darting his young, sturdy cock going inside her made her shake. Her hair became messy over old leaves and grass, the dust covering her thighs. She pulled her shirt and squeezed her bare bosom as she felt Dustin's cock going faster into her, making her wild. Her mind was about to erupt.

"Dustin! Dustin! I'm about to cum!" Theresa arched her back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the couple became close as well. Mark grunted and his hips buckled on Heather's, both covered in pearly sweat. "Dammit, I'm cumming, Heather!"

"I'm with you, my stud!" Heather cried, her face now looking more joyful. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" And then she gasped, spilling her own honey out of her being, going weak on her man. At the same time, he hit on her hot spot, erupting massively inside of her. When the climaxing was at his peak, a flash of light appeared. Theresa gulped as she blasted her own mess on the disturbed ground, her body shaking from her illusion. She heard some gasping and she at once stood up, looking around the forest.

"Did...did someone take a picture of us??" Mark asked astonished, pulling his shorts rapidly. Heather blushed and did the same, feeling fearful. "Oh no, Mark! That guy just took a picture of us having sex!" The thought made the girl disturbed. "Oh my! He...might use that picture to blackmail us!"

"Now darling, don't go into hysterics like that." Mark made a quirky smile on his face, holding his sweetie pie fiancée gently. "He might have taken a picture of us embracing. There is nothing wrong with two people embracing, right?"

Heather looked at him aloofly. "Hon, when that guy took the picture, what did our faces look like?"

Mark's face fell into a deep shock. His own face was entirely in ecstasy, drooling from the relieved outcome of his dirty work. Hers was more like she was bitten by a sexy vampire with pecks the size of Wyoming. (This is her own words when she told this to me later. I thought she was completely nuts by telling this simile.) Mark made a sulky expression. "Oh God...what is that guy going to do with that?"

What happened confused Theresa entirely. They saw the couple running toward her and then she panicked. She was still half naked and if they found out she was watching them getting it on, she would be in for it! She tried to pull up her shorts in time when Heather and Mark saw her when a spotlight began to glow from her cabin. She panted and pulled a stick out of her messy green hair, sighing slowly at last.

"Theresa?" Heather cried, seeing the woman sitting awkward on the ground. She blushed as she saw the woman without her shorts. "What happened to you?"

The woman grabbed her shorts and pulled them to her waist. "I was only taking a nap from figuring out what to pack when I heard a scream. I scrambled out of the cabin, trying to get dressed and then I tripped when flash of light blinded me!"

Mark gasped and pulled her out of the thrush. "Oh no, that flasher got you too! He took a picture of you in your panties!"

Theresa blinked. "Who?"

"There is this unknown person that goes around this place and is taking pictures of this place. He got you in your panties. He might be a pervert." He whispered that last part to her which made her worried. If that person did take a picture of her, he would find out that she did more than what she told Mark and Heather. "Oh dear! I...I really hope he didn't take a picture of me!"

"Oh, we have to warn the others. Ingrid is near to us. Why don't we warn her?" Heather shook her head to her fiancé's idea. "Oh no, she's not in her cabin right now. She told me she'll be in her friend's cabin to play some games."

"Then, we have to go there!" Theresa warned the other, heading west the villa sector of the camp. The three people ran speedily to the place when they spotted a suspicious person carrying a shoulder back over his waist. Mark stopped the other girls and pointed to the guy in a red jacket. "That could be the Flasher! I'll capture him!"

"Be careful," Heather warned him. "He might be armed." Mark understood the warning and creeped behind the brush. He saw the man in a red jacket with a large bulge in his jeans pocket. On his back was a brown backpack with deep pockets. Mark focused on the man and when the suspect started to move, Mark jumped on him.

There was a struggle as Theresa and Heather came along and helped Mark control the suspect. As it turned out, it was only Tony and his delivery bag with thawing ice cream. "Ow! What the hell are you doing, guys?? Get off me!"

The girls got off him at once, blushing as Mark laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, Tony. We thought you were the Flasher?"

"The...what now?" Tony sat there confused when Theresa scooched over and sighed. "You see, we have a visitor that takes pictures of something he shouldn't take."

"Pictures...of what?"

"Dirty things, Tony." Heather replied sternly. "Very, very dirty things. Things people shouldn't do in public."

Tony made a shocked face, standing up quickly. "You mean that man takes pictures of people dancing in the nude??" When Theresa nodded affirmingly, his face went beet. "We can't let him do that anymore! We must warn the others! SO...where do you think he would go?"

The others saw a light at a nearby loft cabin near the lake. Theresa noticed the place right away. "That's it! That's the Rho Beta Mu cabin. That perv would love to see something going on there!"

Heather made a gasp. "Oh no! That's where Ingrid went this afternoon! If she is involved in anything so lewd..."

"Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't do anything like that, Heather," Mark patted his fiancé's shoulder. "She's a good girl, remember? She's probably making the sure the other girls won't get into trouble and do some slumber party stuff."

"What is a slumber party, Mr. Cobb?" Tony asked. Mark moved to the cabin. "Later, Tony. Right now, we have to go there and tell the girls the Flasher."

They went over to the cabin, taking the wood stairs to reach the porch. When Mark was about to knock, he heard some giggles at the background, making Mark blink and put his ear on the maroon door. Heather and Theresa at each other while Mark kept listening. "What's up, Markie-poo?" Heather asked with a questioning look on her face. Mark made a shrug. "It's nothing. The girls are just going through memory lane. No harm done."

"Oh wow, it's so large!" Kachina yelled behind the door, making the man stood shocked. "L-large?"

"Mark! Knock! Maybe the something large could be their parade float plan." Heather heard something else disturbing. It was Ingrid and she was moaning so loudly. Her words were sluggish but clear as day. "Raymond...I'm too hot! I don't think I can hold out much longer!"

"Raymond's here!" The blonde woman cried as Theresa goes to the window to check. Her henna eyes boggled when she and Tony saw an orgy taking place in there. "Oh boy!" The woman replied, holding her shorts as she saw a man being taking by three women on the table with Ingrid on her knees around his head. "If the tall dark haired man is in fact Raymond, I say he's one lucky bastard."

Heather screamed and shoved her boyfriend away, opening the door wide. "RAYMOND, GET YOUR FILTHY COCK OUT OF MY SISTER'S...f-friends' mouths?" She saw Ingrid with her arms way up, her knees right on top of Raymond's half-covered head. Her three sisters, Kachina, Willa and Lisa had their tongues on his shaft. Miel and Tabby had his hands tied on their pussies, blushing more when they saw Heather caught them. Ingrid blinked her eyes when she contacted her shocked sister. "Uh...the ice cream did it."

"Good excuse to me," Tony said as he peeped inside, his boot stuck in the bottom flap and pushed Heather in the room and crashed right between Miel's sweaty boobs. The girl screamed and pushed Heather right on the struggled Tony who went straight to Tabby's cleavage. "Oh no!" Tabby cried squirming about, " too sensitive to be shoved there!"

Ingrid looked at Raymond and sighed. "I think this part of the evening is passed." Raymond's head popped out of her mound and licked her glistening cum around his mouth. "We should consider it. I say we get dressed and let the others wipe their feet."

After the fiasco of an entrance, the girls dressed themselves and sat on the couches while Mark explained to them about the Flasher. When he finished, they became shocked about this and thought about their last encounter. Some of them have been doing naughty things. The chances of them being caught at the lens of a pervert were wide. Ingrid blushed and covered herself as Raymond made a fist with his left hand.

"So, in other words..." Raymond started as he saw Heather holding Mark's shoulder, "if we are having...an intimate relationship with someone we love, we might fall victim with someone with a camera?"

"That pretty much sums it up, Ray," Mark concluded, rubbing his fiancé's hand. "So, when you are doing your adult fun, keep in mind of this consequence. You may never know where that bastard would be sneaking. Speaking of consequence, Ingrid..."

The blonde girl blushed and looked at her future brother-in-law. "Now, I didn't do anything that stupid! The girls and I would be prepared if Raymond decides to go all the way! We have birth control for God's sake!"

"Now Ingrid," Heather said, running to her little sister, "We are just looking after your well-being. Besides, would you be ready to go 'all the way' at all?" Ingrid and looked around and her sisters grinned at her, nodding their heads. However, Ingrid became very honest. "I...would be too scared."

The girls fell on the couches from her answer. She groaned from their reaction from that. "Now, come on, girls, no know how I am with...my self-esteem. Ever since my dance, I was taunted with memories of people pointing at me and calling me 'Ugly Duckling'."

"When??" the girls asked. Miel said to her, "We would never call you that!"

"No, but...my older sisters did. When applied for the house, initiators would call us names, me especially. I was teased all year when a guy was attracted to me. At least, that's what I thought until our Spring dance when he came up to me asking me to dance. And then, suddenly, the lead sister shoved me to the floor and took his arm, answering to him, 'I'll dance with you since the Ugly Duckling has webbed feet.'"

"Oh God!" Tony said, repelled from that statement. "She is the ugly duckling for doing a trick like that! You know, looking at you right now, I say you're becoming a swan."

Ingrid made a tiny smile and looked up in the air. "If it wasn't for my sister's advice a day later, I would have stayed depressed. She told me that there are some people that would look past the abundance of my round belly and would just love me as I am. She knows this because she and I were raised by our loving parents. That and we have support here with Mr. and Mrs. Mersfield."

Tony nodded and scratched his chin as Ingrid continued. "It's just that sometimes, I have this idea with someone like Raymond. He might want someone less chunky." Raymond sulked at the idea. "Ingrid, of all the girls I've seen, I've come to you first. When I had a grueling day, I come to see you first."

"I know." Ingrid gave Raymond a hug, nuzzling on his chest. "We are very good friends, you and I. This night...it just made me realize we could be a little more than that."

The room fell silent for a few minutes, thinking about their strategy. Just then, Tony clapped his hands and pointed at Heather. "NOW I know of you remind me! I was thinking you looked like someone I saw, but I just couldn't put my finger on it."

"Really?" Heather grinned, her hands lacing each other. "Who do I remind of tonight?"

"Khloe Kardashian"! The answer made the girls burst with laughter. Heather huffed with embarrassment. "I look nothing like that model! I'm not at her level!"

"But Heather," Ingrid looked up at the girl, "don't you share the same birthday as her? I mean, you do kind of look her...except you have a smaller figure...two sizes at least."

Heather bit her lip and folded her arms. "I can't believe that Dutch nut compared me to a Hollywood star!"

"I can't believe we are not discussing about that Flasher anymore." Theresa said, her edginess increased. "He might still be around, just waiting for the opportunity."

"I doubt it." Miel pointed out, brushing her long brown hair with her fingers. "If Heather's yelling didn't scare him away, then the long session would bore him and forget the project. It's late, so he might have gone home by now."

"We don't know the psychiatric profile on him!" Lisa made a disgruntled sigh. "We need to keep on our toes from this point onward. You never know where that guy would strike."

"Knock knock!" The girls leaped out of fright, preparing to fight when a young girl with red hair and round glasses entered to place with her arms full of books. She walked to the glass coffee table where the other girls sighed with relief. "Dina, don't scare us like that. We thought you were the Flasher!"

"Oh Kachina, you're a silly goose! Now why would I flash in front of you?" Dina was considered a book smart girl in the sorority class. Sure, she knew most things, but she did lack the knowledge of modern-day news. At five-foot-six, the young Salt Lake City native had her nose in academic books since high school. Despite her Mormon background, her favorite study was Mythological Epics. This time, it was the Pre-Columbus natives' stories that got the blue-green eyed girl's attention.

"I checked out a few books from the library. The head librarian is very nice. She'd let me come in and stay all day today."

The girls looked at a pile of old books with tattered, dusty covers on them. "A few?" Tabby asked the red-haired girl. "Dina, this is one bookshelf! How did you carry them home by yourself??"

"Oh, I have someone guide me to the cabin in case I trip. He's a young man from Belgium who is studying to be a Mythology professor in Brussels." A man entered the room with a thin mustache and his hair braided and a shade of autumn rose. He had a streaked scar on his right cheek and his clothes looked worn and wrinkled. His tanned skin was taut and toned. His light green eyes looked at the circle as he smiled and waved. "Good evening, mes amis. I am Jules Bassinette, one of the residents of this beautiful campground."

His accent was heavy and his voice was deep. Theresa shivered from her spine as he talked further about the latest discovery. "Now...about this Flasher...it appears to me we have, what you call, 'Le Peeping Tom'. If he would come and wanted to blackmail anybody, he would have gone over to the manager, not you. Of course, this is not the case. He probably wanted to take a picture of such activities so he could remember them."

"Oh great," Lisa said sarcastically, wiggling her hips, "We got ourselves a scrapbook keeper! He might have a huge album titled 'Camp Hattawata's sexy days' with people doing..." she couldn't say the rest of the sentence and shivered. "And the four of us are part of it!"

"That's right!" Willa shouted with realization in her dark eyes. "There was a flash of light while were in the shower the other day! That was the Flasher taking a picture of us!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cookies & Cream Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds