• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The College Roommate

The College Roommate

My wife, Lisa, and I met six years ago when I was a sophomore in college. I was living in the dorms, sharing a room with my friend Jeff. Jeff and I had grown up together and when we decided to go to the same college in the Midwest, it seemed natural to share a dormroom.

Lisa was a virgin and very quiet when we met. I, too, hadn't had much sexual experience. When we met, we were both 19. It was late in the school year when we starting dating and we took things very slowly. I went home for the summer and we only saw each other a few times during the time off, but we kept our relationship going. When the fall semester started, we became very serious. We fell totally in love and that led to my taking her virginity just before Thanksgiving. After that, we had sex as often as possible, but it wasn't always easy, because I had a roommate and she shared a very small apartment with another girl. Privacy was elusive.

We got engaged at Christmas. Although we hadn't been going out that long, we just knew that it was the real thing. When the second semester rolled around, Lisa's roommate dropped out of school, leaving her with rent that she couldn't afford on her own. She couldn't find another roommate, so she was forced to give up her apartment. This left her homeless. Most of the furniture had belonged to her roommate, so Lisa didn't have much stuff. The little she did have, she put in storage. We decided that she could stay in my room until she found a new place to stay. The floor I lived on was a men's only floor, but Jeff agreed that she could stay with us for awhile.

It was very cramped, but she and I shared my single bed. She wore a long nightshirt and was very careful not to let Jeff ever see her even partially unclothed. At first, we only had sex while Jeff was gone, but it was difficult to be sleeping in such close quarters and being in contact without getting horny. Finally, one night after Jeff fell asleep, we started playing around. She slipped her panties off and I pulled up her shirt just far enough to get between her legs. Still well-covered by the sheets, we had sex as quietly as possible. The danger of doing it with Jeff in his bed just a few feet away made it very exciting. We both came rather quickly.

After getting away with it the first time, we started to do it more and more. We also got a little more daring. We no longer bothered staying under the covers. One night, the inevitable happened. I looked over and in the dim light coming through the window, I saw Jeff watching us, stroking his cock. I didn't let him know that I saw him, but the thought that he was watching really got to me and I came quickly. For some reason, the thought of Jeff watching us and jacking off really was a turnon for me. I made sure that the next few times we had sex, Jeff was watching.

After a few weeks of this, Lisa and I were in the throes of passion when I leaned down and whispered in her ear what Jeff was doing. She just gave a wicked grin, but didn't say anything. I asked if she wanted to give him a hand and Lisa nodded. I rolled off of her and she pulled her shirt down. Jeff quickly covered himself. Lisa got up like she was going to the bathroom, but instead she sat on the edge of his bed. She asked him if he "needed a hand". Jeff didn't have time to respond as she plunged her hand under the sheets and grabbed his hard cock. Pulling down the covers, she continued to stroke my friend's hard cock. It didn't take him long and he shot a big load of cum all over his stomach. Lisa quickly came back to my bed and we picked up where we left off. It took only a few minutes for us both to have massive orgasms.

This continued for a week or so. Lisa would either stop and jack off Jeff in the middle of our coupling or right after. But one night, after a particularly good round of sex, Lisa went to Jeff's bed and grabbed his cock. She did something new that night. She pulled off her shirt, letting Jeff see her completely naked for the first time. He immediately started fondling her breasts, which gave me an instant hardon. Then she did another first, she bent down and took his cock in her mouth. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, watching my girlfriend licking and sucking my best friend's cock. By the time he started shooting his load in her mouth, I was spewing another load all over the sheet.

Jeff and I never talked about it during the days, but at night he continued to have my girlfriend sucking his cock. Lisa and I talked about it once in awhile, but not too much after the first few times it had happened. After about a month, she and I were walking home from a movie when she suddenly asked, "Would you mind if I let Jeff fuck me?"

I was shocked. I was the only one she had ever had sex with, but here was my fiancée asking if she could fuck my best friend. "Is that what you really want?"

"Well," she replied. "He's different than you and I'd like to see what sex with someone else is like."

I knew that his cock was a little bigger than mine. Slightly thicker and probably almost two inches longer. I gave her my approval.

That night, she stripped naked and came to bed. We kissed a few times, then she got up and went to Jeff's bed. She pulled the covers off of him and got down and started to suck his cock as usual, but after a few minutes, she stopped and sat up. Jeff asked, "What's wrong?"

"Fuck me," Lisa replied.

Jeff just looked at her, then at me, then back at her. Lisa pushed him out of the way and laid in the middle of his bed. She spread her legs and repeated, "Fuck me."

Jeff didn't have to be told again. He climb on top and immediately pressed his long cock into her. I was now watching my best friend fucking my fiancée. A rush of emotions lifted me to a new high. I was jealous and aroused at the same time. As Jeff started to pound into her, Lisa came violently. Jeff was right behind her, filling her pussy with his cum. When he rolled off of her, Lisa got up and came to my bed.

"Want sloppy seconds?" She asked me.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. My cock was harder than ever as I slid into her sloppy, wet pussy. The feeling of another man's cum inside her pussy was overwhelming. It was warm and syrupy. I could feel that he had stretched and loosened her pussy, but she used her strong muscles to clamp down on my cock. It wasn't long before I added my load to his.

After that, it became routine for us both to fuck her. Lisa no longer had any problems getting undressed in front of Jeff, even with the lights on. In fact, it was common for her to be nude or only partially clad around the dormroom. The only rule we had was that they couldn't do anything sexual when I wasn't there, but with as much as they were doing when I was there, that wasn't a problem.

That summer, she and I got an apartment together. It was a small, one bedroom place very near to campus. When Jeff returned from summer break, he was talking about not wanting to live in the dorms by himself, especially after all the fun we had the previous semester. He said this year would be very boring. Well, Lisa suggested he move in with us. She said that it worked out well living together the previous year. I agreed that we had had a lot of fun, so the arrangements were made. He moved a small twin bed into our bedroom. The bedroom was large enough that even with our queen-size bed there was plenty of room.

The first night that he was there, Lisa and I were already in bed. He came in and started to get undressed. Lisa watched with interest, having not seen him in several months. Jeff started to get into his bed, but Lisa cleared her throat and patted the bed next to her, "I think there's room in here for you, Jeff."

Jeff didn't need to be asked twice. He climbed in next to us and within moments, he and I were stroking my fiancée, touching her breasts, ass, and taking turns rubbing her pussy. Eventually, she had me kneel next to her face and she took my cock into her mouth. Jeff slid down and started to lick her pussy. This was the first time he had done that and it really turned me on to see him getting so intimate with her privates. As she had her first orgasm, I came in her mouth, but he wasn't done. He ate her to two more orgasms before stopping to let her rest. She said she needed a cock and since he hadn't cum yet, Jeff was more than willing. He lifted Lisa's legs up and put just the tip of his cock inside her. She squirmed, trying to get more, but he just teased her with about in inch. She tried to grab his ass and pull him in, but he wouldn't allow it. Then, all at once, he plunged the full length into her. Lisa let out an audible moan, which is unusual, because she is usually very quiet in bed. However, that moan led to a louder one as he pistoned his cock in and out of her. Within minutes, she was having another strong orgasm and as she did, he plowed into her one last time and dumped a big load of cum into her.

Jeff pulled out and collapsed next to her. She leaned over and we started making out. After about five minutes or so, she asked, "So, do you want some?"

I grinned as she pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me. As she squatted above me, positioning my cock, Jeff's cum started dripping out of her. She giggled and started stroking my cock, using his cum as a lubricant. He must have cum a ton, because it kept pouring out of her pussy and Lisa massaged it all over my cock and balls before finally impaling herself on my erection. She rode up and down on me, varying her pace keeping me just on the brink of orgasm for a long time.

Jeff must have enjoyed the show, because his cock was pointing straight out again. He stood on the bed and fed his cock into my fiancée's mouth. So, I was fucking her pussy and he was fucking her mouth right above me. Lisa forgot about teasing me and starting bouncing vigorously up and down on my shaft. I quickly approached my peak and had one of my best orgasms ever. Immediately, Jeff pulled out and pushed her down on all fours. He got behind her and sunk his cock into her and pounded away at her from behind. This time, he only took a few minutes to fill her up with another load. At that point, exhaustion overtook us. Jeff climbed into his own bed and Lisa cuddled into my arms as we fell into a much deserved sleep.

Our senior year saw a lot more sex between the three of us, although that first night back was one of the greatest experiences. We added a few more things to our routine, such as giving her facials. She had never had one before, but found she loved seeing cum shooting out of a cock, so from time to time, she would sit and let us both cum on her face and breasts. I must say, she looked beautiful with our cum dripping from her face.

Graduation was a sad time, because Jeff got a job in another state, so he had to move away. Lisa and I got married that fall and settled into a very normal lifestyle. We got good jobs and a nice house out in the country. Our sex life was very good, although not quite as exciting as our senior year was. Except when Jeff came to visit...but that is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The College Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds