• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Wife's Lover, His Boss Ch. 02

A Wife's Lover, His Boss Ch. 02

12

"I take it she's spoken with you about me, about me and her?"

He sits behind his desk and stares at me. He's aloof. He's never said more than two words to me before, passing in the hall at best. I'm so nervous I can hardly speak. When we got invited to his all-company BBQ party at his house it was the first time he'd ever really paid any attention to me. More accurately, paid attention to my wife. I hear my voice break.

"Yes, Sir."

I look to the top of his desk, look away from his eyes.

"Don't be a baby about this. It's what you want. You know that's true. She told me all about your fantasies. They're much like mine. Except in mine I'm the dominant one. Not the submissive sissy one like you."

He laughed, sat back in his chair. His eyes burned right through me.

"And you'll get used to it, very used to it. She told me all about you and your dirty fantasy about her being with another man. I'm the right man to do this. The fact that you work for me makes it even better. Seriously, this is going to be very good. That is if you want it to be. I know your wife does. She enjoyed being my little bitch in my basement. And you know that's true too."

He smiled at me. I feel my eyes slightly tear up, my face turn beet red. I say nothing to him.

He's my boss and called me into his office as soon as I arrived at work. Last Saturday my wife went down on him at a company party at his home. She did it in his basement. I knew the two of them were doing something, both missing for over half an hour before I went looking for her. I went to his basement, saw the door open to it, the lights on. I found her blouse open, him with his hand up her skirt from behind. I was ordered from the room by my wife, my Mistress. She actually scolded me in front of him, his obvious erection in his pants, her hand firmly on it. Later, after he'd gone back up to the party and I went back to her, he sent me down to her, said, 'Your wife will see you now', and laughed as he walked by me in his kitchen. She told me she sucked him. She told me he came in her mouth. She gave me all the embarrassing details on the way home, teased me about never having a real man finger fuck her ass before. She teased me with it all that night and the next day too. She kept reminding me that I started this kinky 'journey', and that I kept after her with my fantasy about her being with another man and that she'd finally done just that. And now it was real. I feel my face burn red as he stares at me, says that about my wife. I glance up at him.

"If you don't want this to continue take that up with your wife. We talked at length last night, she and I on the phone. I understand you were restrained in the basement of her house, over your, what did she call it, your 'whipping horse'."

I felt my heart sink. He stared sternly at me.

"It made me hard when she told me about that. I can picture that, a lovely picture which I'm sure she and I will take full advantage of not too soon down the road. She wants to see me, I want to see her. If you don't want that to happen tell her. Do you want that to happen? Think carefully before you answer. Think very carefully."

He glares at me, gets up and walks to the edge of the desk, right in front of me. He sits and stares down at me.

"Yes."

"Yes what?!"

He yelled to me. He took my hair in his hand. I felt my heart skip a beat, my mouth go dry.

"Yes, Sir, I want you to see her again...yes. Please, see my wife...please..."

"What??? That's not clear to me. You want what??"

He slaps his hand on the desk, tightens his other hand in my hair.

"Please, I want you to fuck my wife. Please. I want that...she wants that too. Please...use my wife, please...pleeessse..."

I feel my voice start to break, feel myself start to cry softly. I look up at him with slight tears in my eyes.

"Good. Now we are clear. Our roles are starting to form."

He released my hair, sat back and looked down at me. She ordered me to ask him to be with her, ordered me as I was restrained over the whipping horse in our basement most of yesterday afternoon. I can still feel the bruises and welts on my cheeks. I was paddled hard and told she was going to see him and that I was to ask him to be her lover, beg him. If I didn't I could move into the basement permanently. I was told that all of my dirty fantasy life was about to come true. She had found the man she wanted to be with, the man she fantasized about while she played with my 'little boy penis', her words. She teased me about the fantasy I had put into her pretty head. My fantasy about her being with another man, she stressed that she had already become my Dominatrix wife full-time around our house, that this was the 'next step', that she needed a real man to make it all reality.

Her soon to be Master, her lover, was sitting right in front of me. It was all about to come true.

"I want you to know that I understand you. I know what you need. I know what a cuckold submissive husband needs. And I know what your wife needs too. And I like what we're about to embark on. Don't fuck this up. I like your wife, like the way she sucked my cock and I like that tight ass of hers. I could barely get my finger into it. She's like a little girl. I've been a dominant alpha male, some say 'bull', before. Do you remember 'Jones' in accounting, moved away when his wife took a job on the coast? I fucked his wife, gave her what she needed for almost two years, fucked her two, three times a week. And would use Jones to make my dick hard sometimes right in front of her by having him suck it before we sent him out of the room, before I used his wife's ass. Soon you'll take his place if you do as you're told. We'll make every dirty dream you've ever had come true. I know your wife and I know you deeply. We know the real you. You're a cuckold, just like Jones. I could see what your wife needed as soon as she walked into my house, that blouse tied up under her boobs, tits pushed out in that bra, her submissive husband in tow. And it gets me hard just to say that 'her submissive husband'."

He held his penis through his pants with his fingers, showed me his erection held against his leg. He was huge. He saw me look away, saw my face, bright red. He laughed so loud I thought his secretary would come into the room.

"Look at it! Do you think she doesn't want that? Do you? She does. Don't worry. I'm not going to make you do what your wife did for me in my basement. I'm not going to make you do it here, not today anyway. But after I start seeing her I'm going to have you suck my cock. You'll be made to do that in front of her. She'll never look at you the same after I cum in your face. You start thinking about that."

He watched me look up at him, sharply. I was stunned by his words.

"That bothers you? That scares you? Tell me you've never thought about doing that for a dominant man, one that takes your wife. Every one of you little cuckold sissies think things like that when you play with yourselves. You're all closet cocksuckers, aren't you. Tell me you'd put it in your mouth if I told you to. Wouldn't you? Tell me."

He slapped the desk again, stared down at me, reached down and pulled my face up facing him, his fingers digging into my cheeks.

"WOULDN'T YOU!"

"Yes, Sir...yes..."

I felt myself start to cry, actually cry. I felt tears in my eyes, down my cheeks.

He stood. Facing me, inches from my face.

"Touch it. Put your hand on it. Your wife had it in her mouth."

I was almost hypnotized. I saw my hand reach out but wasn't making that happen. It was automatic. I felt powerless in front of this man. I put my hand on the huge bulge in his pants. He was rock hard, enormous.

"She told me she whipped you last night. She got me so hard talking about that I masturbated while she was on the phone. She's as good at phone sex as she is at sucking my cock. Did she tell you I had my finger up her ass for almost an hour? I know I just told you that but did she? I did. I finger fucked our wife's ass. I had my finger in her butt up under her skirt when you came downstairs and found us. I'm going to use her like that. That ass will belong to me. It already does."

I looked up at him. I was in a daze, tears in my eyes, my hand on his penis. He was rock hard, pulsing and throbbing. He was turned on by what was happening.

He stood up. He moved away, letting my hand fall from his lap, from me. He walked back to his chair and sat.

"You're going to get everything you jacked off to for years, all of it. It's going to become your reality. All you have to be is be a good little submissive husband. This is going to be the perfect hot sex storm. Trust me on that. Better yet, trust your wife on that."

He looked at me from across his desk. He picked up his phone and talked to his secretary. He told her to get my wife on the phone, gave her our home number.

"I think we're through here. You have work to do, right? You work for me and I know you have things to do. Think about me moving you into Jone's old office."

He laughed loud as he said that. I stood and watched as he ran his hand over his cock from outside of his pants. I wiped away my tears. I knew my eyes were bright red.

"I'm going to have your wife get me off over the phone. I'm going to have her make me cum. I'm going to tell her that her husband now belongs to me. While you're in your office I'm going to have that little girl talk dirty to me, real dirty. And we're going to plan for tonight. I'm going to fuck her for the first time tonight in your bedroom. Now, run along. Be a good boy. Move!"

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the door. I hurried from his office. I almost ran. I saw his secretary on the way down the hall. I thought she knew it all. Probably not but it felt like the whole world KNEW. I was red as a beet, tears still in my eyes.

But I was hard in my pants too. I felt the wet spot on the inside of my underwear. I hurried back to my office and closed the door. I was dizzy thinking about it all. I wanted to masturbate. All I could think about was his natural dominance and how I wanted him to be my Master as much as I was addicted to my wife being my Mistress. I kept thinking there is no turning back. I kept thinking my wife would never let me do that even if I wanted to. And I also thought he was right about something else. I would suck him if he told me to--willingly and submissively.

**********************

When I got home from work my wife was dressed to kill. She was an erotic doll, a dream come true. I have never seen her like this before. She is a very sexy woman and dresses to accentuate that but the way she looked when I came in stopped me cold. She looked like a sex fantasy come to life. She was very serious as she looked at me and spoke.

"I want you to strip naked and be on your knees at the front door when he arrives. No back talk, little man. You just do as you are told to do. I mean it. No questions, no back talk. It all starts tonight."

She didn't even say 'Hello', or wait for me to say 'Hello', nothing, just barked that order at me as soon as I came in the front door. She stared sternly at me, snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor at the front door. She just started at me, watching as I did what I was told to do.

She was wearing 3" spike heel ankle boots, ruffled lace top sox just up over the tops of the boots. She wore a lace bustier push up bra and super model makeup, huge eye lashes and deep pink lip gloss lipstick. She had her hair up high and huge hoop earrings bounced as she moved. She was wearing no panties. Her bare and smooth pussy, her baby smooth legs, her firm and smooth bubble butt, she was a living doll. As I knelt, she slipped on a short silk robe. It barely covered her rear end. I could not believe how hot she looked. I was naked and kneeling at the door in minutes, my penis dripping with precum.

"Do you like the way I look, baby?"

I felt my penis stir, felt precum on the end of it.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am, yes...I love the way you look...I"

She cut me off in mid sentence.

"You really shouldn't see me like this, see my pussy, breasts or rear end. It might make my lover jealous. We wouldn't want to do that, would we baby."

She tied her robe in the front.

"I put this together after talking with him on the phone today. He pretty much told me what he wants to see. That man is perfect for me. I can tell. I loved how he said, 'And no panties, little girl.' That got me wetter than you can imagine, honey."

Her heels clicked as she walked to the hall mirror and checked herself out.

"You are going to have a very special job, little man. We discussed that too. And don't get any ideas about it. He wants you to lubricate my butt. He specifically said he wants you to do that for him. He's going to fuck me like that and said it greatly excites him to have my husband prepare me for him. And it does me too. I've been dripping all day thinking about that. It's a good thing I'm not wearing panties. They'd be such a mess."

She laughed. I felt my erection fade, felt humiliation, shame and jealousy. I could not help myself.

"We had phone sex after you left his office. I don't know if he came but I did. I have never been wetter, honey. He kept reminding me that he had his finger in my butt at his house, reminding me that he came in my mouth and then he finger fucked my butt again. To hear him describe it seductively, my, my, my! He said he was 'training his little bitch', his exact words, I almost cum now just thinking about how he sounded when he said that to me, honey. Every time he reminded of that, reminded me he finger fucked my rear end at his party in the basement, it made me want him all the more. And I do want him, honey. That man, that man, that man! I was dripping. You should be very pleased. And I told him in detail what happens to bad husbands in my home last night on the phone. I told him again today, it made him hot. I told him about your punishment room in the basement, that you've been my submissive house husband for years. I shared it all with him. I know he liked that. I could hear him breathing deep on the other end of the phone, panting as I described paddling you yesterday, baby. I told him about your special room, the riding crops, the whipping horse, your big dog cage, all of it. He just kept getting hotter, told me to go on and on. I could tell he was stroking himself. I think we've found the man to make all your kinky dreams come true, dear husband, good little husband of mine."

She walked to me, laughing loudly.

"Or should I say make my dreams come true. Yeah, that's it. My fucking dreams are about to become a reality, baby. And you have nothing to say about it. I know that makes it all the much better for you, slave boy."

She petted the back of my head.

"Tell me you love me."

"I do, Mistress, I love you. I adore you. I love you..."

She ran her hand down the side of my face, pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes.

"Tell me you want me have a lover. Tell me you want me to have a real man that uses me sexually however he wants to. Tell me. Tell me you want him own my pussy, my ass, tell me!"

She purred to me. I could tell she was excited by all of it. She was getting herself excited, completely sexually hot.

"Please take him as your lover, please, please..."

I went on in detail as she started down at me. She was dripping wet. I started to stammer, choke on my words. I felt tears in my eyes and jealousy I could not hide as I begged her to take another man as her lover.

"Ooooo, you are making me wet, baby. That's what good husbands do for their wives. Right? You are such a good little husband. Make your wife wet, sweetie."

She laughed. She reached bent forward and took my penis in her hand.

"Oh my, this little thing is only slightly hard. But what else would we expect from a naked impotent door slave. And just remember, you drove me to this. You. This is what you've created with your dirty little fantasy. You remember that, honey."

She kissed my forehead. She straightened and went to the mirror to check her makeup again.

"And don't think I don't love you, sweetie. I do, very much so. Don't you forget that."

She turned to me.

"I think I'll let you cum after he leaves. I think I'll use my hand on you, baby. Would you like that? Would you? Should I play with that little thing, reward you? I know how much that pleases you."

"Yesssss, Mistress, yes...please, yes...."

I was in a daze. I was as deeply submissive as I'd ever been with her, her totally in charge and dominant like she has never been before. I was hypnotized by it all.

The doorbell rang. It was him. She went to the door, told me 'We'll see, if you're a good boy, we'll see.', as she opened it.

When he entered the house he was wearing the suit he wore in his office today when he had 'the talk' with me. He had a bag with him. He set it down next to me. He smiled down at me, me looking up at him. He patted my head.

"You look a little different than you did in my office. I can see why she needs a real man."

He looked down at my soft and shrunken penis.

He smiled. He put his arm around my wife, his hand on her butt, cupping her right cheek lifting her robe to expose her rear. He squeezed it. His fingers caressing the crack of her butt, she sighed, moaned slightly. He kissed her. He French kissed her deeply. I could see them behind me, in the large hall mirror.

"Are you ready for me?"

She laughed as he said that, pulling his mouth off of her. He reached down with his other hand and felt her pussy.

"Oooo, you are ready for me. You're wet. Good girl."

"Oh my. I am, I really am."

She was breathing deeply.

He slapped her butt and she jumped slightly up on her toes. She put her hand on the front of his pants.

"And you're as hard as you were at your party. I like that, Daddy. I like that. I've been thinking about servicing this ever since that day."

She was purring, like a school girl, in her breathy girlish voice. She stroked his cock through his pants.

"Take me to your bedroom."

She started to lead him to the stairs. He looked back at me as he slid his hand over her naked rear end.

"I'm going to take her upstairs and fuck her. When I finish I'll do it in her mouth. That's what your wife's mouth is for now. You think about that. When I call for you, you come to us and bring that bag. It has the k-y lubricant you'll apply to her ass when I'm ready to fuck that. And it has padded wrist cuffs. You're going to put those on her for me too. I don't what this little bitch pulling away from me while I have my cock up her ass. I'll cum in her that way too. You think about her pussy and mouth being used by a real man. That will give you something to think about until I call for you. Do you understand what you are to me?"

Yess...yess...Sir...I...yess...'

"What???"

"I'm your slave, Sir. My wife is your lover...I...."

I was stammering. I barely got the words out. My wife was all over him, hanging on him with her hand on his cock through the front of his pants. I've never seen her more turned on, more hot. Ever. She was breathing deeply, panting for him. He started up the stairs with her.

For the next hour and a half I could hear her muffled cries, the bed being used heavily, the sound of her being fucked roughly and her loud noises as he did it. He left the bedroom door open so that I could hear it all. I felt naked in more ways than one as I knelt at the front door. I have never felt more helpless. I have never felt more submissive than I did as I heard him upstairs with my wife. I was dripping wet on the end of my erection. My small penis throbbed, pulsed. I wanted to cum, I wanted to cry. I felt totally turned on by the fantasy of the two of them in our bed. I could hear her loud 'girl noises' as he fucked her. I felt shame and humiliation like never before, all emotions running wild. I was having my nose rubbed in the dirty sex fantasy I had planted in my wife. It seemed to go on forever. My wife being loudly and aggressively used by my boss, now her lover, I could hear it all. It was now my reality.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Wife's Lover, His Boss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds