• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beating a Ticket

Beating a Ticket

It was just another night of patrolling for me on the little stretch of lonely country road that I patrol as part of my job as a cop, and up until that point, nothing exciting had ever happened.

Being that it was just outside of Hollywood, I had always secretly hoped that I would have a run-in with a celebrity, but so far, that had yet to happen.

But when I saw the red sports car zipping past me about 20 miles over the speed limit, something told me this stop was going to be different.

Turning my lights on and speeding up myself to follow the car, I was finally able to start chasing it down when I saw it pull over to the side of the road and wait for me to pull in behind it.

As a cop, you think a lot of things when you pull someone over going that far over the speed limit, and since it is ingrained in you as part of the job, very few of them are ever good, so this was not the time I was expecting to have a run-in with a hot Hollywood celebrity.

So I started to approach the car with uncertainty, since there are very few good things that usually happen at that time of night, but as I approached the car, I saw a striking (and by striking, I mean "hottest girl I had ever seen") red head in a loose-fitting, low-cut white tank top and a black skirt that showed off a lot of leg.

"License and registration please," I told her as I approached the driver's seat, trying to focus on the job at hand, and not her body or the way she was looking at me suggestively.

"Is there a problem, Officer Cutie?" she playfully came on to me, hiking up her skirt to show me a little more of her legs and then smiling as she leaned over the window to let me get a look down her shirt at her tits.

"Yes there is...Ms. Stone," I told her as she handed me her license and registration, my mind racing at the possibilities in front of me since the "Ms. Stone" in question that was using her charms on me was Emma Stone.

"Are you aware of how fast you were going Ms. Stone? Hollywood celebrity or not, you could rack up quite a heavy fine for going 20 miles over the speed limit out here," I told her as she "adjusted" her skirt, uncrossing her legs long enough to flash me a glimpse of her panties that I managed to get a good look at even in the dark of the country road we were on as I left to run her information.

"And you also seem to have a history of this," I told her as I returned to the vehicle, having seen a list of speeding violations on her driving record.

"Aw, I'm sure we can work something out, sweetie. And please, call me Emma," she told me as she leaned out the window and showed me more of her tits while she continued to openly flirt with me.

"What's the matter, Officer Hot Stuff? Am I too fast for you?" she teased me, batting her eyes and winking at me as she hiked her skirt up again, making it more and more difficult for me to focus on my job.

"Okay then...Emma. Going 20 miles over the speed limit is not something I can just let you get off easy on. And someone with as many tickets as you have on your record could be facing suspension of your license," I told her, my eyes scanning her body as I let the words "get off" hang in the air, hoping she would get the message.

"MMM...I love "getting off"..." she whispered to me, pulling my closer to her as she kissed me and rubbed my chest.

"Do you now Emma? I'll make you an offer then. Give me a blow job and I can make this ticket I was about to write go away," I told her as she stepped out of her car and followed me to the squad car, dropping to her knees next to the passenger side door of it as she started fishing for my dick.

"MMM. I think I'm going to enjoy this," she whispered as she pulled my dick from its hiding place, both of us still half dressed as she wrapped her hands around my dick and led it to her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it. Suck it Emma. Show me how much you want this little incident to go away," I told her, my hands beginning to run through her hair as she sucked me off, her lips perfectly suctioning off my dick as she blew me right there on the side of the road.

"Better hurry up unless some cars come by...FUCK," I hissed, jerking my hips into her face as she started to deep-throat me.

"That would only make this hotter baby," she cooed before going back to work on my dick, her hands wrapping around it and holding it in place as I buried it at the back of her throat and thrust as hard as I could into her face.

"Gonna cum Emma," I whispered to her as I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her onto my dick, cumming down her throat as she ran her tongue along the tip of my dick.

"FUCK YEAH. Swallow it and you can go baby," I whispered to her as she started to drink it down, sucking on my dick as she did, and kissing the tip of it as it left her mouth.

"I haven't gotten off yet Officer...surely there's something you can do about this?" she purred, batting her eyes at me again as I opened the back door of the squad car and pushed her down onto the back seat, climbing on top of her and starting to make out with her.

"Oh, you're gonna get off Emma. I'll make sure of that baby..." I teased her as our clothes started flying off, her skirt, tank top, bra and panties creating a pile on the floor board of the car as she clawed at my uniform.

"And if your pussy is as good as I think it's going to be, I'll see what I can do about clearing the rest of your driving record, too," I told her as she finally managed to get me out of my uniform, her legs wrapping around me as she pulled me close to her.

"Fuck me Officer. I need some dick inside me baby," Emma hissed, not even knowing my name and not caring to at that point, when she felt me running my dick along her pussy lips and sucking on her tits.

"I've always had a thing for you Emma. So this will be just as great for me as it will be for you," I told her as I entered her, sliding slowly into her pussy and beginning to thrust into her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Don't you want to know my name baby?" I teased her as she kept screaming out "Officer" every time I penetrated her, feeling her tight, soft cunt walls wrapping up my dick as I buried myself to the hilt inside of her.

"OHGOD. YES. Fuck me, Officer. I don't care what your name is as long as you keep fucking my pussy like that," she hissed, arching her back and twisting her hips around my dick as I grazed it against her g-spot, her pussy grinding into my dick as she started to go limp.

"OHGOD, make me cum baby," she hissed as she twisted her hips in a circular motion around me once more, her eyes starting to flutter back into her head as I pulled her hips into mine and threw her head back, a steady stream of her cum shooting out all over my dick.

"Emma...gonna cum. Should I pull out or do you want it in you?" I asked, not really sure I had enough time to wait for her answer as I started to thrust in and out of her again.

"Cum inside me, baby. I'm on the pill," she whispered right before I gave her one last jerk of my hips and came inside her, streams of my cum flowing deep into her pussy as she ground it into my dick while her walls milked every last drop out of me.

"OHGOD, so good," she whispered as I fired a few more loads into her and pulled out of her, beginning to suck on her tits again as I lined up to slide into her once more.

"I was gonna put my cum in your pussy either way," I teased her as I started thrusting into her again, her walls wrapping around my dick as I threw her long legs on my shoulders.

"YES. FUCK YES, fuck me baby," she hissed, her eyes already beginning to roll back in her head as she arched her back and twisted her hips around my dick once more, her fists banging into the back seat as I hammered into her.

"Nice to know I don't have to ask you this time," I teased her as I made out with her, her legs leaving my shoulders and hooking into my back as I pounded on her cunt, her body going limp as I buried myself balls-deep inside of her.

"Come on, cum for me again, Emma. Then you can be on your way," I told her as I made out with her, her juices shooting out all over my dick as she went limp under me.

"SHIT you feel so good cumming for me," I told her as I drove into her a few more times and came in her, drowning her womb in my cum as I held myself inside of her and drained my balls into her before finally pulling out of her.

"Don't leave me hanging, baby. Fuck my ass," she whispered to me as I climbed off of her and stepped outside, ready to go our separate ways and be left with the memories of what we had just done together.

"Come on out here and bend over the car Emma," I told her, thinking she was pretty much up for anything at that point as she did as she was told and leaned over my squad car, pushing her ass out against my dick.

"You've been a very bad girl tonight Emma and this ass needs to be punished for it," I whispered in her ear as I slid into her ass and started to thrust in and out of it, her moans getting louder and louder as I drove myself in and out of her anal cavity.

"Punish me baby. OHGOD," she moaned as I pushed my dick in and out of her ass, throwing her head back as she pushed her hips into mine and her anal walls swallowed up more of it.

"You're gonna cum for me again like the hot Hollywood slut you are, aren't you?" I teased her as she pushed her hips back into mine and shook in orgasm.

"It's sure gonna feel good to cum in your ass Emma," I told her as I grabbed her hips and buried myself balls-deep inside of her ass, thrusting deep into her bowels one last time as I unloaded my cum into her.

"UH, OHGOD. Fuck that feels good," she whispered as I filled her bowels with my cum, feeling her body starting to unwind after riding out her latest orgasm.

"I don't think you've done enough to clear your record yet Emma," I playfully told her as I pushed my lips against hers and held her against the hood of the car, her legs wrapping around my waist as I slowly sunk my dick back into her pussy.

"FUCK, your dick feels so good inside me baby," she moaned as I plunged it in and out of her, her back arching as she slammed her fists into the hood of my squad car.

"I bet it would be really hot if someone caught us out here like this," I teased her as I sucked on her tits, her body contorting around my dick in a way that told me she wasn't going to last too much longer.

"Fuck...me...there," she purred, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came all over my dick, neither of us caring whether a car came by or not by that point, since we were so far gone.

"OHGOD. FUCK YES," she softly hissed as I grabbed her hips and came in her, her whole body shaking as I blew another load into her, filling up her tight little ginger snatch with more of my sticky seed as I buried myself inside of her and gave her all I had left.

"You know I can't really get those other tickets expunged, right?" I told her as we made out on the hood of the car, our genital areas dangerously close to doing the forbidden dance again.

"I know, Officer Sexy. But I really wanted that one to go away. Especially after I saw how hot you are," she whispered as she grabbed my phone from the dash and punched her number into it.

"I might not have your name, but now you have my number. So give me a ring some time if you ever want your world rocked again," she told me as she put her clothes back on and sashayed out of the squad car, walking with a noticeable limp back to her car as she sped away, leaving me to pull myself together and get back to my shift as I pondered giving her a call later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beating a Ticket

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 771 milliseconds