• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Revelation on the Back Deck

The Revelation on the Back Deck

12

It was still warm enough that all the men could wear shorts but as the day and weekend winded down there was a hint of a chill in the air on this Sunday afternoon in late September. Scott relaxed on a padded deck chair while his father, James, sat at the patio table, finishing off the last of the bratwurst he had grilled earlier. The sausages were quite good and Scott had eaten four of them himself but his mom would make dinner later and he would likely eat that as well. At eighteen Jason had the expected appetite and food intake one would expect of a teenager.

Scott always liked weekends with his dad but knew that his mom would be arriving to pick him up soon. He was grateful that there was no friction or conflicts between his parents. They got along quite well although neither of them had much interaction in the other's lives. Even though they had never married but both of them had always taken an active part in Scott's life, making sure that he got what he needed without spoiling him or playing him off one another. It was a far cry from the constant wars many of his friends with divorced parents endured.

Scott's Uncle Jack grabbed yet another beer from the cooler then walked back to his deckchair and flopped in it, giving the pull-top a yank and spraying a bit of beer into the air at the same time. He took several swallows and burped loudly. Neither Scott nor his dad paid him any mind. Jack tended to drink himself into a stupor most weekends so this was nothing new.

"Jamey boy," he said over to Scott's father. "Guess who's working the pole over at the Butterfly Club?" he said with a drunken smile on his face, referring to a local strip club.

"Who?" answered James, not bothering to look over at his brother.

"Nancy Mavoy," answered Jack with a grin.

"No kidding?" said James.

"Nope."

"So I'll bet you've been over there to see her a few times. I'm sure she loves that."

"I've seen her twice. By the look on her face I don't think she was happy to see me though," said Jack.

"You need to leave that girl alone. And don't go running around telling everyone you know what she's doing. I'm sure she has her reasons for working there. She just got divorced from that asshole Ronnie a few months ago so that means she's probably low on cash. "

"She wasn't that night. She had a wad of money in that garter that looked like a Christmas wreath."

"Well good," said James curtly, attempting to cut off this topic of conversation but Jack didn't seem to get the hint.

"That gal seems real comfortable swinging around on that brass pole. She was flat whirling around that thing the last time I saw her; big old smile on her face, just working those fools sittin' down front. They were tipping big and she was eating it up too."

"Jack, my son is sitting right there you know. How about dropping it?"

Jack looked over at Scott who had a slight smile on his face. "Oh right. I forgot. I shouldn't have brought that up what with your mom and all."

"Jack, shut up!" shouted James from the table.

But it was too late. That last remark had gotten Scott's attention and he wanted to hear more. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Goddammit Jack!" said James in exasperation.

"You mean he didn't know? Aw shit, I'm sorry. I thought she would have told him."

"Told me what?" asked Scott.

"Nothing, nothing, just don't listen to your asshole uncle anymore," said James as he came over to where the two were.

"Did she used to work there? Was she a waitress or something?" asked Scott.

There was no answer from either his father or uncle. Neither of them looked over his way. All was quiet for a time until Jack took another big swallow of beer.

"Sorry," he said as he wiped some foam off his top lip.

"Wait, is Uncle Jack saying mom was a...a...stripper there?" asked Scott as he looked to his dad.

"Come on inside," his dad said then walked into the house without waiting for his son. Scott got up from his chair and followed. His dad was in the kitchen getting two bottles of water from the refrigerator. He handed one to Scott then motioned for him to sit down at the kitchen table. He unscrewed the top off the bottle then drank some before looking at Scott.

"Okay, here is how it went. Your mom needed money to go to school and take care of you and working as a dancer allowed her to do that. She did it for a while then quit and never went back. There's no shame in it, you understand? Now you know but you need to let things stop here, alright. You didn't know about this because it's just not something your mom wanted you to hear."

Scott nodded his head but James could tell that the cat was out of the bag and that his son was going to want to know the whole story.

"Why don't you stay in here until your mom comes. I'm going to go have some words with your Uncle Jack," said his dad.

Scott watched him through the sliding glass doors as he placed his water on the table then walked over to the cooler. He took out the four beers that were left in it and placed them on the deck rail then picked up the cooler and dumped the ice cold water straight on to his drunken brother.

Jack nearly flew out of the deckchair his arm and hands floundering around at first then flying up to his chest in a vain attempt to wipe the icy water away. "What the Hell man? Why'd you go and do that?" Jack yelled.

James went back to the table and picked up his water then went back into the house. He found Scott still at the kitchen table, his eyes open wide in shock. Then slowly a big smile formed on Scott's face and he began to laugh. Soon both Scott and his dad were laughing as they looked through the windows and saw jack trying to dry himself with a T-shirt that was already soaked. Then they both heard two beeps of a car horn outside.

"Grab your stuff," James said.

Scott retrieved his backpack from the couch then went back to his dad and gave him a hug before walking out the front door. He saw his mom waiting in her car at the bottom of the driveway and headed down to her. He got in without a word and his mom drove away. He didn't say anything for a time. Instead he found himself looking at his mom as she drove.

His mother had been named Jane but everyone called her Janey. She was still more than pretty and her looks hadn't changed that much from the high school yearbook pictures she had showed him. She was a cheerleader and a member of the homecoming court back then and Scott wondered why she hadn't been elected homecoming queen since he thought she was much more attractive than that year's winner. Her face had matured a bit but that change just made her a beautiful woman rather than a beautiful girl. Sure she was a bit heavier but she had always had a bit of a stocky build so she carried it well. Her figure was a bit fuller and curvier that her teenaged years but she still got plenty of second looks from men around town. She was wearing scrubs since she had gotten off work a little while ago and while scrubs were not exactly clothes to accent a woman's figure, he could still see how her breasts filled out the baggy top and how her firm thighs still showed through the thin pants.

"Okay, what's wrong?" she said suddenly, jolting Scott out of his anatomic studies.

"Nothing," answered Scott unconvincingly.

"I know when something is wrong with you better than anyone so give it up. What's going on?"

Scott remembered what his dad had said. Let it go, he advised. Don't take it any farther. Those words were still in his mind when he answered.

"Uncle Jack said you were a stripper once," he said since his father's advice had not really sunk in.

They were still in the subdivision with no other cars in sight when she stopped the car. There was no squealing of brakes but the car slowed to a stop very quickly none the less.

"What?" she exclaimed.

Scott did not elaborate.

"I'm going to murder that asshole!" she said after a few seconds.

"So it's true then?"

She looked in the rear view mirror then continued on ahead. "Well...it's like...I don't know...like..." she stammered. "I'm not going to talk about this now. It'll have to wait until we get home."

Even though it was a short ride from his father's house to his mom's, it seemed to take much longer given the quiet and tension in the car. Soon they arrived at home and she pulled into the garage and then quickly got out and hurried inside the house. Scott got his backpack and followed her in.

She was sitting on the couch shaking her head, muttering something under her breath that Scott figured was about how she was going to kill his uncle. Scott went over and sat on the couch with her but said nothing. She looked over at him her face showing more embarrassment than anything.

"Okay, now I'm sure you want to know the whole story, right?" she said.

"Yeah, I do."

She paused for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. "Well I've always told you that you were...unexpected but you weren't a mistake," she said, referring to the circumstances of his birth.

Scott did not acknowledge her so she continued.

"Your dad and I knew from the start that getting married would be a mistake so we didn't. But he has always been there for you. He never once missed a child support payment and we've always been on the same page where your well-being was concerned."

"I know," Scott answered.

"Well, he was there for you but that didn't mean he had to support me as well and I understood that. That meant that money was tight for a long time. My father died of cancer when I was twelve and my mother didn't make a whole lot working at the board of education so money was always in short supply anyway and having you right out of high school meant...well it meant that we were struggling. I was working two jobs. I answered phones down at Mr. Gibman's law practice and waitressed at night. Most of that money went to daycare. Then my mom's hip went bad and she had it replaced so we agreed that after she recovered she would stay home with you and I would work. I liked it better that way anyway.

"Grandma told me that things were hard for a while," said Scott.

"They were and it didn't look like that would change. So one night one of the other waitresses, my friend Becky, said she was going to audition at Lillie's and maybe start working there."

"Wait, Mrs. Rollins, Becky Rollins, my fifth grade teacher?" blurted Scott.

"Yes, Becky Rollins. She worked there but left before I did. Surprised?"

"Well...yeah."

"Anyway she told me I should give it a try and I told her no way. I wasn't going to do that no matter how bad things were."

"But?"

"But the transmission in my old car went out and getting it fixed pretty much wiped out our savings. So when I got my car out of the shop the first place I went was Lillie's. They had auditions between twelve and two so I went over and auditioned. I gave them the best show I could muster even though I thought I might puke on the stage because I was so nervous. They must have liked me because they gave me a job right after I finished. They told me the rules and policies and I started that next Friday night."

"What did Grandma have to say?" asked Scott.

"She was a bit shocked but told me to try it and see so I did. I went down to a lingerie store for some stuff to dance in and started that Friday evening. I was so nervous the first couple of times on stage but then I just kind of tuned out all the men in the club and it got a lot easier. After that night it was no problem at all. I worked Friday and Saturday from seven until three in the morning and I made more money in those two nights than I did in two weeks of working at Gibman's and waitressing. So after that it was an easy decision."

"What did you do?"

"I kept the job at Gibman's for a while longer just to have a safety net but I couldn't handle the nights at Lillie's and the early mornings at Gibman's so I left there too. After six months I had twice the savings I had before and me and your Grandma didn't have to worry about which bills to pay first. After nine months or so I was making enough that I applied to nursing school. I kept working there until I graduated. "

"So you're not like...ashamed of doing that?"

"No, why should I be. It was a job that paid a lot of money and got me to where I am today. I have no regrets but, at the same time, it's not something I tell everybody. I kept it from you for reasons that should be obvious but no, I'm not ashamed."

"But I heard Uncle Jack talk about VIP rooms in those places and how there's where the real action is. You didn't do anything like that did you?"

Janey glared at her son for a moment. "Scott I was a dancer. Nothing more. We didn't have special rooms at Lillie's and even if we did those things are nothing but a way of making men think they were going to get more for their money but nothing ever happens except the guy goes home with a lot less money than before. I don't know how you could even ask such a thing."

Scott bowed his head so as not to look in Janey's eyes. "I'm sorry mom. I shouldn't have asked that."

"I'm going to have a talk with your dad and a long talk with Uncle Jack about what you're hearing over at your dad's place. I'm going to get dinner started," she said, ending the discussion. Scott watched her as she disappeared around the corner into the kitchen.

He stretched out on the couch and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about the back deck revelation and his mother's very rational explanation for why she decided to do that line of work. It was obvious to Scott that she had him in mind when she became a stripper and now he began to feel grateful to her for doing what she needed to do to take care of her young son. At his age he had never been inside a strip club so all he knew about them was what he had seen on TV and movies and what others, like his Uncle Jack, a veteran strip club attendee, had told him. He wondered if Jack had gone to see his mom dance. Of course he did, likely more than once and Scott was sure that his mom didn't care for him coming around. Maybe that was the source of some of the animosity Scott knew she felt towards Jack. He pictured Jack watching his mom on stage, a drunken grin on his face as he tossed dollar bills at her. Then he started thinking about his mom dancing in a skimpy outfit, taking it off piece by piece until she was naked and whirling around the fabled brass pole. He tried to shut it from his mind but found that the vision of her in her full, naked stripper glory shoved all other thoughts away. He pictured her smiling seductively at the men in the audience, shaking her ample breasts at them, bending over in front of them and letting them see everything she usually kept private. He thought of her hips gyrating to the beat of the music, her round perfect ass glistening with sweat. Then he saw her writhing around on a faux fur, rolling over and spreading her legs wide, smiling all the while, knowing that none of the men were ever going to get any closer than the width of the stage to her treasures.

"Scott," Janey said loudly, interrupting his fantasy. His eyes popped open and he reached to cover his crotch where it might be obvious to her that he was more than a bit aroused. She was standing in front of him wearing a small purple bikini top that was covered in gold and purple sequins and a matching set of panties. In her right hand she held an old portable CD player that had been in the house for as long as he could remember. She had on more make-up than earlier and her long, thick, brown hair hung loose around her shoulders.

"Just so there's no confusion over what I did to help you grow up in a stable home, I'm going to show you how I made a living for four years."

She stepped aside and Scott could see one of the dining room chairs sitting in the middle of the living room floor. She pointed to it. "Have a seat," she said.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he croaked, his mouth and throat suddenly dry.

"Clearing up some things for you. Come sit," she said as she again motioned to the chair.

Scott slowly got up and went and sat down, his hands folded in his lap.

"Sit and your hands. No grabbing allowed, ever," Janey commanded.

Scott dutifully sat on his hands and waited.

Janey sat the CD player on the coffee table and hit play. She had the volume up as loud as it could go and the opening of California Love by Tupac Shakur blasted out of the lone small speakers. She pivoted on one foot, turning her backside to him and he noticed right away that she was wearing a thong. This sight caused his half hard cock to spring to full erection. He started to reach down and cover his crotch.

"On your hands," she ordered in a sexy but authoritative voice.

He immediately sat back on his hands . She started with some circular motions of her hips, turning around in a circle as she rubbed her hands over her thighs and ass. Then she faced him, keeping up the same motions but running her hands up and down her abdomen and breasts. She pushed her tits together then rubbed them against one another all the while giving him a smile that was somewhere between naughty and outright nasty. Raising her arms overhead, she arched her back, her arms and hands moving above her as if she were stroking some invisible entity.

Scott's breathing rate increased and his heart felt as if it would pound right out of his chest at any movement and only a blind person would fail to see the bulge of his rock hard cock under his shorts. He hoped that his mother would stop this madness before it went too far. She had made her point and now it was time to go back to being mother and son.

Instead she kept on, twisting and turning to the music, utterly unconcerned that it was her own son sitting there watching her. She stepped closer and reached behind, back to where her top fastened. With one deft move she unfastened her top, twirled it over her head and whipped it around Scott's neck, catching one end and pulling his face towards her fully exposed tits. Scott gasped as his face smacked into his mom's tits. She shook them back and forth, her nipples grazing over his lips then suddenly sat down on his lap, straddling him as she continued rubbing her tits in his face. She wasn't quite making contact with his cock yet but Scott could feel the heat from her own crotch seeping through his shorts. With a total disregard for her instructions he reached around her waist and pulled her down on top of his lap knowing that she would feel his erection easily enough.

She stopped moving and looked into his eyes. She released her bikini top and let it fall to the floor then walked over and turned off the music. All was dead quiet now and Scott could hear his own heart pounding in his chest and throat.

She slowly walked over to him and, to his amazement sat down on his lap again and slowly began grinding on his dick. Scott groaned in pleasure and fear as she kept on pushing against him. Janey put her hands softly around his neck, running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head as she spoke.

"Scott, I lied to you. There were VIP rooms at Lillie's and I made 4 times what I made out on the stages in them. I would suck cock, fuck them, take it in the ass-anything to make more money and you know what?"

"What?" Scott's voice came out as little more than a squeak.

"I liked it. On weekends when you're with your dad I go back to Lillie's and dance and go into the VIP rooms with anyone who has the cash. You'll be able to go to any college you want because I do that for you."

With those words this exhibition suddenly and dramatically crossed the line. As she sat on him and slowly ground away Scott looked her right in the eyes and said "I want you to do to me what you did with all those men in the VIP room."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Revelation on the Back Deck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds