• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 11

3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 11

12

All Characters are 18+

*****

I woke up exactly as I had yesterday morning, entwined with the two most beautiful women that I knew. We all lay in a tangle of limbs, as naked as the day we were born. This day started just like yesterday, but I knew that it would end much differently. Today was the last day of our vacation. In a few hours, we would all pile into the big Cadillac SUV and make the four hour drive back to our house in Sterling Heights. Katie and I would go back to sleeping in our separate bedrooms, under the not-so-watchful eyes of our parents; and Julia will go back to her own house. As much as I told myself that the feelings between Katie and I were real, there was this nagging little voice in the back of my head. It said to me that our relationship will all be over once we walk out the front door of our vacation house. I knew that it was all bullshit, but I just couldn't get that damn voice to be quiet.

"Hey, big bro. What are you thinking about?" The voice was whispering softly, directly into my left ear. I felt soft lips touch my neck in a sweet kiss.

"To be honest Kay, I was thinking about us." I felt the rough side of her tongue flick my earlobe.

"Why were you thinking about us, Jack?" I saw her curly red mane shift, as she raised her head to look me in the face. "The 'us' part will be easy. We love each other, and we'll be together... end of story." She could tell by my expression that I was nonplussed.

"Do you really think it will be that easy, Katie? What if people find out? What if mom and dad find out?" She had a hard glint of stubbornness in her eyes, and I knew that arguing with her would get me nowhere. That has never deterred me before, and it didn't now.

"Jack, we are going away to school. I can just put on a ring, and we can act like we are married, and no one will even question the fact since we have the same last name." I paused for a moment, and marveled at the simplicity of her solution. My little sister might be a genius.

"Those are excellent thoughts, Kay. The name thing might actually work like a charm, and we are within the bounds of the law, even if what we are doing isn't socially acceptable; but what are we going to do until we go away to college?" She paused, and a frown twisted her pretty mouth. She sat all the way upright in bed, giving me a spectacular view of her ripe, teenaged breasts. Even though we were in the middle of a serious discussion, I marveled at the pattern that her freckles made on her porcelain skin. I stretched out and enclosed her much smaller hand in mine. "It's going to work out, Katie. You said it yourself, we love each other..." She wrenched her hand from my grasp, and slid quickly out of bed, jostling the still slumbering form of Julia.

"Love doesn't always conquer all, Jackson. Not in the real fucking world." She turned, and stalked out of the room in a huff. I stared after her in disbelief. All that I had done was agree with her. I guess that I will understand quantum physics long before I will understand women.

"Nice going, Romeo." Julia was looking at me, smirk firmly planted on her rosebud of a mouth.

"What the fuck did I do, Jules? I just agreed with her, didn't I?" She shook her head in a pitying manner.

"Jack, you just hit a nerve. She doesn't know what you two are going to do any more than you do." She sat up in bed, her tan athletic build was a definite contrast to my sister's pale lushness, but I happened to be a fan of both types. "Go after her, dumbass. She needs to be reassured that you are dedicated to your relationship with her." She swatted me hard on my bare ass. This did nothing to get me moving, but I found it strangely hilarious in this moment of tension. I slid out of bed, and stood next to it. I saw my lover admiring my nude form.

"Thanks, Jules." I bent down, and kissed her gently on the mouth. She seemed to hesitate for a moment, before beginning to kiss me back tenderly. Her arm wrapped around my neck, and I felt her tongue begin to probe my mouth. I pulled back, as gently as I could. "I owe you one, and I'll be back in a few minutes to pay off my debt in full." I turned away, and she slapped me briskly on the ass cheek a second time.

"I think you owe me more than one, big boy. Don't wear yourself out with that little skank." I waved vaguely as I was walking away, because I was already contemplating the impeding conversation with my sister.

***

Katie was standing in the kitchen, in front of the sink. She had a hand over her eyes, and I could hear her quietly sobbing. The sun streamed through the window over the sink, illuminating her pale skin, and setting her red hair ablaze. The contrast nearly took my breath away. Her beauty was flawless. I paused for about thirty seconds, and just marveled at how lucky I was to have this woman's heart. I walked up behind her, and enclosed her in my arms. I hugged her tight, and she melted into my embrace.

"It's going to be OK, Katie. I promise. We just have to be careful while we're at home." I kissed her softly on her shoulder.

"Do you really think so, Jack?" Her voice was timid, and I could tell that she needed to be reassured. She turned to me, so she could better read my face.

"Yeah Kay, I do. Our parents have no reason to be suspicious. As long as they don't walk in on us butt naked, like this; they have no reason to think that anything has changed between us."

"But won't we have a hard time being together? With mom and dad around, how are we going to ever get any alone time, Jack?" I laughed softly at her words.

"Kay, think about it. Mom and dad work all the time. Mom is always in her office, banging away on her computer, or running off to meetings with clients; dad routinely works sixty hour weeks. We will have plenty of alone time."

"So you really think it will be that easy?" I could tell by my sister's expression that she was skeptical.

"I never said that it would be easy, Katie. Being alone together won't be difficult. The hard part is going to be not getting caught." She paused for a second to think, and then nodded. "Think about it, Kay. We already spend a lot of time alone together. The only thing that will be different is that we will be naked, and having sex. In case you haven't noticed, you are quite noisy." She punched me solidly on my chest. She could hit quite hard, for a girl.

"I'm only noisy because you make me feel so good." She reached out, and stroked her fingers lightly across the red spot on my chest, making me break out in goose flesh. The soft touch was a sharp contrast to the hard blow.

"No, you are just an obnoxiously loud whore." Both of our heads swiveled around to see Julia. The sunlight streamed in through the open blinds, illuminating her tanned skin with an otherworldly glow. Her light brown hair sparkled with blonde highlights. Her blue eyes took us in with apparent amusement. "You two have to be joking. If you try and have the same kind of sex that you guys had here, you will be busted inside of a week; no, fuck that, maybe inside of a day." Katie looked petulant at this statement from her best friend, but I saw some truth in her words.

"C'mon, Jules," Katie said. "Jack's room isn't even on the same floor as mom and dad's room. As long as we stay out of my room, we should be OK." That familiar smirk spread across her pretty face.

"Jack's room is right across from your mom's office. All that would have to happen is for her to forget something in her office, and you two will be goners." My sister's expression changed. It would have been undetectable to someone who didn't know her as well as I did. The fact that she bothered to continue to put up this false front indicated that she didn't really believe what she was saying. Julia still looked confident in her logic. After all, she has known my sister even longer than I have.

"When my mom is at home, we can just go up to my room. It's no big deal." Julia began to laugh, as if someone had told her a hilarious fucking joke. She actually held her stomach, and doubled over. This sight even brought a smile to Katie's eyes, if not to her lips. "What the fuck is so funny, bitch?"

"What is so funny, Kay? Do you actually have to fucking ask me that? What do you think that your mom will do the first time she hears him slam you up against the wall, like he did the other night? Remember, there will not be an entire house separating you at home. Your house is not a ranch. Your mom's office is one floor below, and only about fifteen feet from your bedroom." Katie dropped the hostile look, and appeared to be picturing this event taking place in her mind. "I'll tell you exactly what would happen. Your mom will think that you have had an accident, or that you two are fighting." She paused and looked at my sister squarely. "Either way, Aunt Lucy will come running, and will find you impaled on Jack's fuck stick." The logic of Julia's argument was too much for my sister to contradict; no matter how petulant she was feeling. Her chin slowly went from being raised in a challenging manner, to being lowered to a position of resignation. I had to step into this debate, to keep Katie's hopes from being crushed.

"Julia, you are right, up to a point. While we are still at home, Katie and I will have to be careful about what we do, and when we do it. I think that we will be OK, as long as we keep ourselves under control; at least a bit. We will only have to worry about it when one of them is home, and only for a little while longer. School starts at the end of the summer, and we will be able to do anything we want, any time we want." My sister shocked me by springing onto me, and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her action was such a surprise that I teetered on the brink of balance for a second. Luckily, I did not fall over with her in my arms. I looked through my sister's fiery mane to Julia. She smiled a genuine smile at Katie's excitement. I nodded to her, in acknowledgment that my sister was probably grossly underestimating the amount of self-control that she would have to exercise. My sister is a redhead in temperament. She acts first, and then thinks second. It is not always the wrong way to do something; but it sometimes makes life more difficult than it needs to be. In contrast, it also can make life more interesting. The crisis with my sister seemed to be averted, at least for the time being. I thought that it was going to be a tough road ahead for the both of us, at least until college started.

"I believe that someone said that he owed me something, and I intend to collect." I felt a little extra tension in my sister's embrace. I slowly lowered her to the floor. Katie's big green eyes locked with mine, and she gave me a nod.

"I'm going to watch a movie, and give you two some alone time." Katie planted a swift smooch on my cheek, squeezed my hand reassuringly, and sauntered off towards the living room.

"I didn't mean that you couldn't join in, Kay." Julia didn't appear to know how to take this turn of events.

"No, I don't really feel up to it, right this second. I'm sure that you two can figure out which hole to stick it in, without my supervision." She giggled softly to herself. "Hell, Jules, you are such a slut that it really doesn't matter what hole he sticks it in. You always seem to enjoy it." My sister beamed at us beatifically, and then sat down in my dad's recliner to watch a movie. She picked up the remote, and focused her attention on the television.

I took Julia's hand in mine, and pulled her towards my parent's bedroom. For someone who had just instigated sex, she seemed reluctant to follow me. She wasn't pulling away, but there was a definite air of timidity about her. Why was she acting weird about this? It's not like we haven't fucked each other a dozen times in the past week.

"Why don't we take a shower together, Jules?" I'm not sure what inspired this idea exactly, but I knew that I needed to wash up anyway. I wanted her to get up close and personal with Little Jack, and I figured that she might be more willing after a shower, especially since the last thing her and I did last night before sleep was anal.

"Ummm... yeah Jack." There was a definite hesitation before the agreement. "That sounds good. Why don't you hop in, and get the water warm, and I'll get us a couple of towels." I wasn't sure what the problem was, but I decided that if I just rolled with this scenario, things might resolve themselves. She padded out of the bathroom. I stood and admired how her hips swayed enticingly, and how tight her tanned teenaged ass was. I'm sure it could easily pass the quarter bounce test.

She turned around at the doorway, and looked back at me. I made no secret that I had been checking her out. I expected a comment of 'dumbass,' or at least her confident 'I have this guy wrapped around my finger' smirk. I got neither. She looked nervous, and she darted out of the room, without any of her usual dancer's grace. I turned on the water in the large marble shower. I turned enough cold water on so that it wouldn't scald us, and switched the water from the faucet to the shower heads. I love this fucking shower. Instead of having one shower head blasting you from the front, you have one forward, and one rear shower head. There are also four minor jets that strike a little above my waist. This was the perfect shower for two, or even three. I wondered why Katie didn't want to join us.

I looked at myself in the mirror while I waited for the water to heat up. I had to admit that I looked pretty good. I flexed my muscles, and they jumped out into view. Honestly, my body is not bad, but it is mostly due to good genetics, rather than to a strict regimen of diet and exercise. My attention was pulled from my posing to a quiet conversation being held in the other room. With the door being closed, and the water running, I couldn't make out a single word. The tone sounded tense, and the exchanges of words between the girls seemed terse. After another minute of talking, the conversation stopped, and I heard the movie start back up. The linen closet door opened; then shut, and the door to the bathroom opened. Julia walked in with two pink towels held in her arms. All the nervousness that I saw in her face a few minutes ago was gone, and was replaced by her normal confidence.

She tossed the towels on the sink, and slowly crossed the room to me. She placed her hand flat against my chest, right above my heart; it was also right on the bite mark bruise that my sister gave me as a token of ownership. She paused for a second, and just appeared to be feeling my heartbeat. Her eyes locked with mine.

"Does your heart beat harder when I'm near you, Jackson?" This was not what I expected. I hesitated in answering, and she slowly closed the distance between us.

"Yes," I answered in a breathy voice that was almost a whisper. I bent down slightly to allow our lips to meet. She was a little bit taller than average for a woman, but even on her tip toes she couldn't match my height. The kiss was slow, and tender. I don't describe it that way to detract from the passion of it, but rather to contrast it with the hungry, needy way that she had kissed me the first day we had sex. What had changed between us? Maybe Katie was right about her being in love with me.

Her body molded itself to mine. We fit together perfectly. She was the yin to my yang. Her hand rubbed the back of my head, and pulled me down farther. Without breaking the kiss, I picked her up, pivoted, and set her down on the sink. This kept her from being on her toes. I placed a hand on either side of her hips, so I could lean down, and not have to hunch to kiss her. This was the deepest kiss that I have ever shared with Julia. It was very passionate, and we were taking our time in getting to the 'good stuff,' as Julia calls it. She broke the kiss, and smiled.

"If we don't get in the shower now, Jack, we never will." I nodded, grabbed her delicate hand in mine, and guided her towards the running water. She walked on rubber legs, like she just couldn't manage to coordinate her steps. I moved into the hot water first, and then she moved in behind me. "Let's shower fast, big guy. I need to have an orgasm really, really bad. I was almost there with that kiss." What? She had almost came just from kissing me? She got the loofa, and started putting body wash on it, with her back to me. I put some body wash on my hand, and cleaned all of my parts that would be necessary in the next few minutes.

I couldn't take her close proximity any longer without being in skin to skin contact. I reached out, grabbed her by her hips, and pulled her body against mine. I kissed the nape of her neck gently, and my right hand roamed down into the cleft between her thighs. My cock was as hard as a steel pipe against her lower back.

"Oh god, yes," she murmured to no deity in particular. I slid two of my fingers into her crevice, and found it slick, and wet with her juices. I found the small nub of her erect clitoris, and pushed her little nubbin in. She dropped the loofa, and muttered something about "fuck oral." I increased the intensity of the kisses on her neck, but purposely tried not to leave any marks. I slicked my right middle finger with her secretions, and began to rub it rhythmically. I would push down, and rub my finger across it, until it would pop loose, then I would pressure it from the other side, rub over it, until it again would spring free. She leaned hard against me, and she was concentrating more on her orgasm, than on remaining on her feet. I held her body up with my left arm, and used that hand to rub her right nipple. I made slow circles around the areola, and ran my finger over the nipple proper in alternating time with her clit popping.

"Oh god, Jack," she moaned. "Just like that, baby." I followed her wishes, and fifteen seconds later was rewarded with a massive shaking orgasm from my lover. I continued stroking her while she came, and held her while she recovered. Her recovery took longer than I anticipated. I held her up for at least four minutes before she began to support her own weight. Once she was standing on her own, she became a woman of action. She grabbed me by the hand, and pulled me out of the warm confines of the shower. She actually jerked my arm when I paused to turn off the water. She grabbed one of the pink towels, and threw it in the general direction of my head.

"Dry off quickly, Jack. I need your cock inside me." She threw her towel over her head, and began to furiously rub the water off of her honey colored hair. She ran the towel over the rest of her body quickly and efficiently. She dropped her towel on the floor and looked at me impatiently, while combing through her hair with her fingers. I was only finishing my back, and still had the lower half left to dry off yet. She snatched the towel out of my hand, threw it on the ground next to hers, and pulled me by my hand into the bedroom. "C'mon big boy. When I said that I wanted your cock, I didn't mean tomorrow." I waited for it, but this statement was not followed by 'dumbass.' This puzzled me for a second, until she shoved me down on the bed. She straddled me, but made no move towards inserting me.

"OK. I really, really want sex, but I think that we need to talk for a minute first, Jack." I tried really hard not to knock her off me, and take her against her will.

"What the fuck, Jules?" It was a struggle, but I conquered my horniness, because it seemed like whatever she had to say was important. "First you want to almost rape me, now you want to slow things down to a screeching halt?" She smiled mischievously.

"Just listen for a minute, Jack. I need you to remember something when you are with me, because it appears that sex between us might become a semi-regular thing. I am not Katie. I admit that I have enjoyed our sex up until now, because it was so fucking hot; but that rough stuff is not for me. I know that up until now I have been really uninhibited, but the fact is that at the time I wasn't serious about anything between us. This was just a fling to me, so it really didn't matter, and I just went with it. Now, however; I am beginning to see things in a different light. I am not exactly sure where this thing between us is going, but I want to set the record straight. If I'm with someone that I am serious about, I like it to be more on the tender side. I know that is what you like, because I can see the difference between the rough, and the romantic when you are with Katie. You are only rough with her because you are trying to please her. I want you to be romantic with me all the time when we are alone. That is what you can do to please me. We don't have to get wild every time we have sex. It is OK sometimes, but I would like for us to get to know each other sexually, and become familiar and comfortable with each other. I'm sure that we will still be having threesomes, and I think that those will continue to be no-holds-barred, but I want it to be different when it's just us. Is that OK with you?" Her blue eyes studied me intently. I struggled with the right words to say to her. Things had shifted from sex to talking so quickly that my brain seemed not to be able to keep up. If Katie was right about her feelings for me, then this was an important conversation. I did not want to fuck this up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds