• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Awesome Kong Tames The Rock

Awesome Kong Tames The Rock

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson lay on the darkened basement's carpeted floor, tired and spent, his muscular, brown-skinned, herculean body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. The burly Afro-Samoan professional wrestler, Hollywood icon and all-around bad-ass found himself bound by silken scarves, and try as he might, he was unable to escape his restraints. What could have brought down so formidable a man?

The last thing The Rock remembered was exiting a Hollywood studio set a bit early because he wanted to drop by and catch up with old friends from the pro wrestling circuit. The Rock had known Kia Stevens A.K.A. Awesome Kong for a while, and wanted to grab a drink with his old pal. Kia invited him backstage and they had a few drinks while chatting in her private chambers, and then he felt woozy and passed out. Somehow, he ended up...here.

"Mr. Johnson, your Johnson is mine," came a sultry feminine voice, and The Rock looked up to see a vision of feminine beauty standing over him. Kia Stevens, better known as Awesome Kong, Queen of TNA Wrestling, smiled at her captive prey. The tall, bodacious and dark-skinned African-American sportswoman was positively glowing. For once, everything was going according to her plans...

"You'll never get away with this, Awesome Kong," The Rock replied, and the muscular biracial stud struggled in his bonds, but to no avail. Sighing, the herculean stud resigned himself to enduring torture at the hands of the woman who finally vanquished him. Kia Stevens grabbed The Rock's dick and balls and caressed them gently, before taking him into her mouth.

"Big beautiful black women rock, Mr. Johnson, frigging say it," Awesome Kong whispered as she flicked her tongue over The Rock's dick, and that's when the Hollywood icon shuddered in pleasure. Kia Stevens slid a finger into The Rock's tight ass, and from the way his dick hardened, she could tell that he liked this sort of thing a lot. Like a lot of buff, manly guys, The Rock liked having his ass played with...

"Oh fuck, stop that, Kia, my ass is very sensitive," The Rock said, his deep voice barely above a whisper. Winking at him, Awesome Kong continued sucking his big ole dick while fingering his ass. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson began to squirm as Kia Stevens sucked his dick with gusto. Soon the caramel-skinned brother found himself harder than a rock...pun intended.

"I know, babe, that's why your ass is mine," Kia Stevens paused to say, laughing before she resumed sucking The Rock's dick. Dwayne Johnson sighed, for in spite of himself, he was enjoying what she was doing to him. Awesome Kong polished The Rock's dick with her tongue, and when the musclebound brother finally came, she licked every last drop of his precious manly seed. Yummy indeed, Kia thought.

"Hmmm, nice fuck stick, you guys got room for one more?" came a voice, and both The Rock and Awesome Kong looked up, and gasped in surprise. Stepping forward, a muscular, curvaceous black Amazon with the stalwartness of a living legend walked up to them, a coy smile on her lovely face. Stern brown eyes flitted over The Rock and Awesome Kong. Full lips twisted in wry amusement. Serena Williams, tennis champion and global icon of black female power stood there, hands on her hips.

"Hello sister, just thought I'd warm him up for you," Kia Stevens said, smiling at Serena Williams as the black Amazon looked at The Rock, a wicked smile on her beautiful face. The Rock just came, thanks to the oral delights administered to him by Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong's gorgeous full lips, but the brother got another stiff one as he gazed at Serena Williams. The alluring African-American sportswoman looked positively fetching in a red tank top and black leather miniskirt.

"The Rock, get up, and let's see if you're worthy of the name," Serena Williams said, speaking in a harsh, bossy tone, and Kia Stevens undid the sportsman's bindings, allowing him to rise. The Rock rose to his feet and looked from Awesome Kong to Serena Williams, a smug grin on his handsome face. With two gorgeous and strong black women on either side of him, the brother had a lot to smile about. The question is, where would they go from here?

"Ladies, I am at your service and aim to please," The Rock said, and he grinned and waved his hard dick from one side to the other, with Kia Stevens and Serena Williams eyes following his every move. Just the way he liked it. Dwayne Johnson was still smirking when Serena Williams tackled him, and Kia Stevens held him down with a move reminiscent of her days as an amateur wrestler...

"We decide how you serve us," Awesome Kong hissed, and she glowered at Dwayne The Rock Johnson, who smiled apologetically. Serena Williams looked at The Rock's dick and licked her lips. As Kia Stevens looked on, Serena Williams bent down and grabbed Dwayne's dick, and then, after a brief hesitation, she took him into her mouth. Taking her cue from Serena Williams, Kia Stevens began sucking on The Rock's nuts. Dwayne Johnson sighed happily as yet another pair of full, luscious lips wrapped themselves on his junk. Could this evening get any better?

"Hmm, that's a champion's dick right there," tennis legend Serena Williams paused to say, and she smiled at The Rock before she resumed sucking his dick. Kia Stevens slid two fingers into his ass and continued stimulating him while gently sucking on his balls. Dwayne The Rock Johnson moaned softly as the two gorgeous black Amazons went to town on him. This was the stuff dreams are made of, and The Rock was one lucky brother...

"You ladies are awesome," Dwayne The Rock Johnson said, much later, as Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong and Serena Williams showed him what they were made of. The muscular brother lay flat on the floor, with his long, hard dick straining upward. Kia Stevens straddled him, spreading her thick dark thighs as she sat on him, impaling her moist pussy on his dick...

"Shut up and eat this ass," Serena Williams said as she sat on The Rock's handsome face, smothering him with her world-famous thick ebony ass. The Rock inhaled the unique fragrance of Serena Williams booty and began eating her ass. For years he'd dreamed of that ass. The Rock hadn't dated a lot of black women in his life, because many of them felt he wasn't black enough on account of having a black father and a Samoan mother. Still, Serena Williams was in a class by herself...

"Oh yes, give me that dick," Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong said, moaning deeply as The Rock bucked his hips, slamming his long hard dick into her pussy. Sitting astride Dwayne Johnson's face, Serena Williams licked her lips and rubbed her big breasts together, loving the feel of The Rock's tongue deep into her asshole. Serena Williams loved having her big ass played with, and The Rock was doing it so damn well, he made her pussy wet...

"The Rock, can you smell what Serena is cooking?" Serena Williams taunted, smothering The Rock's face and teasing him by saying his catchphrase from the 1990s. The Rock continued to eat Serena Williams ass, lathering her tight butt hole with his tongue and making her moan and squirm. At the same time, Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong squeezed her vaginal muscles, causing The Rock's dick to cum. As the Hollywood icon's dick squirted hot cum in her pussy, Kia Stevens sighed happily. The Rock definitely did not disappoint...

"He's all yours," Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong said to Serena Williams, who smiled and nodded. Rolling off of Dwayne Johnson's face, the tennis legend got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. The Rock grinned, and stroked his dick. Serena turned around and flashed him a come-hither look, and the burly Hollywood strongman got the hint...

"The things I'm going to do to that booty," The Rock said, laughing gleefully as he grabbed Serena Williams thick booty, and gave it a firm slap. Serena Williams grinned, and then began to twerk, and Dwayne Johnson smiled, not believing his luck. Grabbing some lubrication which Kia Stevens handed to him, The Rock smeared some on his dick and then he greased up Serena Williams puckered asshole...

"Shut up and fuck that ass, if you dare," Serena Williams said in a daring, challenging tone, and The Rock grinned and pressed his dick against her asshole. Gripping Serena Williams hips tightly, Dwayne Johnson began fucking her in the ass. Just as he started to get into the swing of things, enjoying the feel of Serena Williams warm and tight asshole around his dick, The Rock gasped. For he felt something press against his own ass...

"Around here we practice gender equality, Mr. Johnson, if you fuck, you should get fucked," Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong said, a wicked smile on her lovely face. The tall, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned TNA wrestling strongwoman lovingly stroked an object of a decidedly phallic nature. The Rock gasped when he saw the size of Awesome Kong's strap-on dildo...

"Yeah, Kia, fuck him while he fucks me," Serena Williams hissed, even as she continued to grind her big black ass against The Rock's groin, driving his long dick deeper into her asshole. Before The Rock could say anything, Awesome Kong gripped him by the hips and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Dwayne Johnson watched as Kia Stevens lubricated his ass, and then pressed the dildo against his backdoor...

"Oh damn," The Rock said, groaning sharply as Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong gripped him by the hips and pushed the dildo into his ass. At the same time, Serena Williams flexed her anal muscles, clenching her ass around Dwayne Johnson's dick, and the burly Hollywood actor groaned sharply. Serena Williams had the tightest booty hole that he'd ever fucked, and he couldn't get enough of it. Still, Dwayne Johnson had to admit he liked having Awesome Kong's dildo up his caramel ass...

"Your ass belongs to me, Mr. Johnson, and I'm here to rock that ass, pun intended," Kia Stevens/Awesome Kong screamed gleefully as she rammed her dildo up Dwayne Johnson's ass. That's when The Rock screamed, and came. Serena Williams squealed as The Rock came inside of her, flooding her tight asshole with his hot manly spunk. Kia Stevens continued to fuck The Rock, rocking that caramel ass until the macho Hollywood stud finally tapped out...

"Damn, that was hot, we should do this again sometime," The Rock said, and he smiled at tennis legend Serena Williams and TNA wrestling icon Kia Stevens. The two lovely black amazons smiled at him, and then just like that, they headed upstairs. After a lengthy shower which he shared with the two lovelies, The Rock left Kia Stevens townhouse in the Ladera Heights area of Los Angeles, California.

"What an amazing day," The Rock thought to himself. And that's when he woke up. The burly Hollywood actor looked at his surroundings, and sighed. Yup, it was all a dream. He didn't see Serena Williams or Kia Stevens anywhere. Instead, he lay in bed, in his Los Angeles mansion, with his wife by his side. Rising gently to avoid disturbing his wife's slumber, The Rock headed to the nearby washroom to take a leak. If it was all a dream, then why was his dick and ass so damn sore?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Awesome Kong Tames The Rock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds