• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 01

Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 01

He watched me intently when I started to pee. I felt embarrassed so I looked away when I felt the heat rising in my face. I knew my face was beet red and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing it; though I know he saw because when I turned my head he laughed. He wouldn't allow me to wipe myself when I finished and left me no choice but to allow him to do it for me which he didn't abash to. Reluctantly, I leaned back to give him access to me. Because of the handcuffs behind my back I was awkwardly arching my upper body backward, my t-shirt rising a little bit up my tummy, breasts center stage, and had no choice but to have my legs wide open to help balance me on the toilet so he could clean me. If you were looking in on us it might have looked curious, petite half naked girl handcuffed on the toilet, large, older male kneeling down between her legs...

He had such a smug look on his face. I was pissed. Pissed because he had to embarrass me to prove his point. He could easily uncuff me so I can wipe myself but he wanted to show he could take the freedom he gives me away if I disobey the rules. By trying to run away I broke his law and he was bringing the hammer down on me. I definitely underestimated him. Next time, I told myself, I just won't get caught. But we still had 6 more days of traveling until we arrived at our final destination.

Still looking away I felt the toilet paper press into my shaved skin and I jump back a little bit. Even though I agreed to letting him do this it wasn't real until I felt the pressure from his hand behind the paper. "Are we done" I said, "ready to get this over with". I turn my head back towards him to say something else snarky and I shut up because he's staring so intently at my lower body. Suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach and a surge of adrenaline as I notice the hard veins on his arm which was traveling towards me he quickly grabs my neck with one hand and pushes my back into the tank of the toilet which exposed my pussy even more because I bucked my hips forward from the force and his other hand drops the tp in the bowl and immediately finds my front entrance.

He tells me to stay just like that and don't move and tightens his grip on my throat. He digs his fingers into me hard, drops of pee slowly dripping down his hand to his wrist and forearm. His large fingers forcefully stretching me and rubbing away inside of me cause me to call out in surprise. He loosens his grip around my neck and grabs my right nipple hard. A moan lets out and he grabs a rag and shoves it in my mouth. He continues to grope around inside of me and rub on my breasts. I can't resist to gyrate my pussy against his hand, so wet I just glide smoothly on his knuckles. Then he grabs the back of my head by my ponytail and pulls me forward as he finger fucks me so forcefully I beg for him to let me cum which sounds like "ease eh ee um" with a rag in your mouth but he got the gist.

Two fingers find my g- spot and his thumb find my clit and he took me to heaven. The pleasure built up and the need to cum was just so much I didn't care that I was letting a stranger handcuff and finger fuck me in the bathroom of a crappy motel. Him being a person of the law was comforting though but at the same time I'm not going to lie it's intimidating as well. Yeah he's got the power to protect you but he's also got handcuffs, weapons, and authority. Add his dominant attitude and you're in for a world of discipline. That's good or bad you decide.

I could tell he was really enjoying himself. He seemed confident and rightfully so in two minutes I was slobbering all over the rag, moaning and breathing heavy, legs shaking, cumming so hard I was gripping his fingers hard with each wave of my orgasm and his hand was completely soaked with my juice.

He smells and tastes his fingers before removing my gag and helping me to my feet. He turns me around and presses his groin into my ass. I can feel he's very hard and he rubs against me slowly for a few seconds. I thought oh my god this is it. I'm going to let him fuck me and I'm going to be the stupid slut who fucked her bounty hunter on the way to jail. My thoughts are cut short when I feel him meddling with my cuffs and my wrists are released. I turn to him angry that he was uncuffing me after all that. He says, "take a shower, you're dirty," and walks out of the bathroom, leaving me half naked and stunned with my own cum running down my legs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds