• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cleaning Up

Cleaning Up

I work at a hospital part time while going to college. I'm studying business management and plan to own my own business some day. I'm just a janitor, but the pay is good and the schedule works with my classes.

The only down side to the job, other than it is menial is my boss. She's a real bitch and a hard ass to boot. She's on the heavy side and can't seem to correct the situation, so she takes it out on everyone around her. However, she has huge tits and tends to wear low cut tops that show off her cleavage, which gives me an erection every time. I'm sure she'd be pretty if she smiled, but I don't know, because I've never seen her smile.

"Nick!" the bitch, I mean Barbara, yells as soon as I get there. "You're ten minutes late."

"Sorry," I reply. She's dressed to the nines as usual. A gray outfit with a lighter gray shirt, cut low (or maybe it just looks that way because of her massive boobs), and a dark gray jacket that match her pants.

"Well? What happened?" She demands. She has walked up to me and her breasts are pushing against my arm. She has this habit of standing too close to people, even women. Some find it annoying, but since it usually involves her boobs touching me in some way, I really don't mind.

I push against her, causing her shirt to open up more and giving me a nice peek of her cleavage, where my eyes linger a bit to long, but she thinks I'm just stalling, trying to think up an excuse. Nope, I'm just enjoying the view. I really would like to fuck her, if she wasn't such a bitch.

"Well, there was an accident on the exit ramp right before I got on it and it backed up traffic," I informed her.

"That's why you need to leave earlier," she said, also leaning in closer.

I was pretty sure I could feel her nipple, and I was starting to get hard, wearing tight jeans, I was sure she would notice, so I needed to get to work soon. But, because I like to antagonize her, I pushed into her some more. Yep, definitely a nipple. A hard nipple.

"If I had left earlier, it might have been me in the accident. Then who'd clean all the rooms?"

"Don't be a smartass. You're not to old to be taken over my knee for a good old fashioned spanking. Now get to work."

I turned to go.

"Wait. Hands!" She demanded. She had this weird thing about how since I clean up, that I had to be clean myself. Even though I mostly wore gloves, she always inspected my hands before every shift. Who knows, maybe she had a hand fetish.

I purposely held my hands out, but down to my waist. She always pulled them up close to her face so she could look at them closely. This almost always caused them to brush against her breasts. Sure, she was a bitch, but if I could cop a feel, I'm going to cop a feel.

She grabbed them and pulled them up. I made sure to brush against her boobs. While she checked my hands, I checked her breasts. Both nipples were prominently hard and pushing against her gray shirt.

"At least your hands are clean," she said, bringing my hands down and brushing my crotch. I just wasn't sure if it was an accident, on purpose or if she was just teasing me.

"Good to go?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh, one more thing. There's a new mom in 208. Her baby was premature, so she's a little stressed out. Try and be delicate around her."

"Yes Miss Barbara," I said.

"One of these days, over my knee," she threatened.

"Well, I might be the type who likes that," I replied walking off as she shook her head.

Everything went routine until I came to room 208. There was a beautiful women in there with long, black hair and really nice tits. I know because her shirt was unbuttoned and she was playing with them. Well, not really playing, more like massaging them. Her areolas were football shaped and her nipples were short but fat. Both her areolas and nipples were dark, compared to her breasts which were very pale and I could clearly see veins. Her breasts weren't as big as Barbara's, but still nice and big.

She didn't hear me come in, but did when the door clicked shut behind me.

"Uh," she gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"Just cleaning up," I replied.

"Well, can't you come back later? I'm kind of busy."

"I can see," I said, staring at her breasts.

"It's not that. I'm getting ready to pump."

"Pump?" I asked.

"Yes pump. Pump the milk from my breasts. And I'd like to do it alone."

"I understand, but I'm on a tight schedule and my boss is a real ball-buster. She'd be royally upset if I didn't clean all my rooms."

"You really can't wait?" She asked again.

"I'll be in and out in no time," I assured her.

"That's what my husband said, then I was pregnant. Fine. You've already seen them anyway. Just be quick please."

"Yes ma'am. By the way, my name is Nick," I said, offering my hand.

She let go of her breast to shake my hand. Not only could I see her breasts, but they bounced when we shook hands.

She noticed me looking at her breasts.

"Oh very clever. You boy's just can't look at our breasts, you have to watch them bounce."

"I'm just being polite, ma'am."

"Uh huh. And stop calling me ma'am. You're making me feel old. My name is Sandra. Now, don't you have a schedule to keep?"

"Yes, ma'am, I mean, Sandra."

And boy did I. Never before had I cleaned a room so fast. I mean, I did my best like I always do, but I just went super quick. When I was done, Sandra had her breasts hooked up to some gizmo that was making noise.

"So what is that?" I asked.

"I thought you had a tight schedule?" She asked.

"Oh, it's my break time now."

"And this is how you want to spend your break?"

"I can't think of a better place," I replied.

"I'll, bet. You need a swift swat on the behind," Sandra said.

"My boss feels the same way."

"Perhaps I should meet her."

"Maybe you will. Remember, you were going to tell me about that?" I said pointing to the machine.

"I was huh? Fine. This is the breast pump. It sucks the milk from my nipples into these plastic containers. See?"

"Not really," I said, standing over her.

"Get down close for a better look,"

I got on my knees for a closer look. Her nipples were being sucked into the tube. "Oh yeah, cool." I said.

"You want to hold one?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, putting my hand under her breast.

"Not my breast, the container," she said laughing.

"Oh, right. Sorry," I said, but couldn't hide my smile.

"Uh huh," she said, knowing that I wasn't sorry.

Soon she was done. She put everything away and was washing her breasts. She was about to button her shirt when she looked at me. "Do you wanna taste it?"

"May I?"

"Oh, so you do have manners. Yes you may, but be gentle. My nipples are very sensitive."

First I licked around her areolas, then I flicked her nipples with my tongue. Then I put her breast in my mouth and sucked. I moved my mouth around so that I was just sucking on the nipple like a baby. While I sucked on one breast, my hand played with the other. Drawing the outline of her areola, following the veins, and lightly pinching the nipple. I was going between both breasts. I guess I was doing good, because she started moaning, a lot.

Suddenly she pulled me up. "Let's see what you're packing."

She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down. My hard cock sprang out.

"Well, cute, polite and a nice cock. Why are you a janitor," she asked, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned. "To pay for school."

"What's your major?" She asked, while swirling her tongue around the head of my penis.

"Bbbbusiness," I stammered.

Then she rubbed her thumb under the head, while she licked and sucked on my balls.

Soon my cock was between her breasts and I was tit fucking her. She started squirting milk on my cock and sucking it off. Finally she put my cock in her mouth again.

"I call this the washing machine," she said, then moved her tongue all around the head of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned. She just clamped down tighter and soon I started shooting streams of cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"My turn," she said. "I would fuck you, but I'm still tender down there, but I'll take a licking. Again I'm sensitive there, so just do like you did with my breasts and I'll be cumming in no time."

Her pussy was shaved and her lips were also brown like her nipples and areolas.

I started out slow, then going faster, but avoided her clit. Every time I got near it she moaned. Her clit started to swell, still I purposely avoided it. Then I gently grazed it. Again and again, just licking it in passing. Then I licked her pussy, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I moved the skin away from her clit and gently blew on it. That made her jump, so I did that a few more times. Then I slid a couple fingers inside her and sucked on her clit. I kept that up until she came. And boy did she cum. Her pussy exploded, spraying the bed and me with her juice.

Before I left, I gave her breasts another quick suck.

"Same time tomorrow?" I asked.

"You better," she replied.

To be continue...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cleaning Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds