• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 01

Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 01

12

Authors Note.

This is the first of several stories about my wife's incredible journey from prim and proper woman to a cock loving slut. This is a true story. The events actually happened and my description is as true and genuine as I could possibly make them.

I had just gotten through a mercifully short and relatively shallow period of depression, caused in large part by love affair that went bad, when I met the woman who was later to become my wife. She was a 50 year old divorcee and I was 51 and, so I thought, a committed life-long bachelor.

We are both about five feet 7 inches tall and our bodies are pretty typical of people of our age. Janice is a natural blonde and yes, the carpet does match the curtains. If I have one complaint it is that she rarely trims down below preferring to leave it natural. She does have a bit of a spare tyre but thankfully it's more of a bicycle tyre than a truck tyre. Her ass is a bit on the narrow side but I have noticed guys admiring it when she wears her favourite jeans. Her breasts are an impressive 36DD and, while they are no longer as firm as she would like, she can still go bra-less without embarrassment. Not that she is ever likely to go out without wearing a bra. Her nipples and areolas are small and delightfully pink.

I played regular pick-up soccer until six months ago when an ankle injury forced me to stop. I am generally in pretty good shape but two beers a day and the sudden lack of exercise is starting to show. My dick is pretty average, I would love to say that it is huge but it isn't. The good news is that it still works well. I prefer to keep my cock and balls shaved and my pubes neatly trimmed.

We met at a mutual friend's party and it was clear right from the start that we were at ease with each other. She clearly enjoyed my English accent and sense of humour and I was attracted by her confidence and optimism (well, that and her body too). Our relationship progressed and a few months later we arranged to take a weekend trip to the Niagara Region to explore some of the wineries in the area. On that trip we made love for the first time. Our sex life became quite active and it seemed that we only had to touch each other and it would spark an hour or two of sweet lovemaking.

One day we got talking about orgasms and I told her that I envied women of our age because of their ability to climax multiple times in one session of lovemaking whereas guys normally couldn't manage more than a couple. Janice suggested that she could orgasm more times in one evening than I could in a week. I asked how many times she thought I would be able to cum in a week and she said it would be no more than three. I laughed and told her it would at least be in double figures and perhaps as many as fourteen or fifteen times. I figured twice a day for a week was achievable.

Her response was immediate. "I'll bet you anything that you can't."

"Here are my terms." I replied. "Starting on Friday evening, as soon as you get home from work, you will strip me naked and masturbate me. From then on I will be naked whenever we are in the house together and you will help me get off whenever I feel like it. It may be you jerking me off or me taking care of myself while you watch or the two of us having sex. You have to witness every orgasm."

She agreed and we started on the following Friday. I managed five orgasms between Friday evening and Monday morning and I thought the rest of the week would be easy. I only managed four more in the following four and a half days. I was very disappointed. She didn't gloat but told me that she was impressed that I could manage as many as nine.

At this point in our relationship it seemed that she was always ready and willing to have fun.

Fast forward a year or so and, even though we still loved each other, our sex life dwindled from several times a week to a couple of times a month and then to once every two months or so.

I tried all I could think of to spice it up again but nothing seemed to get her interested. I would sometimes greet her completely naked when she came home from work or I would make her dinner and serve it to her wearing just a servers apron. I did stripteases for her and encouraged her to do the same for me but she still seemed to be uninterested. All of the other aspects of our relationship were fine but our sex life was virtually non-existent. I realized that my wife had become a prude and was not comfortable with anything that might be called risqué. I got the feeling that she was settling into middle age without her sense of adventure.

In spite of that, our love for each other was as strong as ever and I proposed to her on a trip to Punta Cana. We were married a year later. For a few months our love life sparked up again but then she had a medical issue and her libido immediately disappeared. A little while later a change in medication solved her medical problem but did nothing to improve her libido.

I took my wedding vows seriously and I promised myself that I would never cheat but our lack of sex was making me feel unfulfilled. I decided that we had to have a conversation about it.

One evening I said to her. "Honey, how come we don't make love anymore."

She replied in a very offhand way. "Sex is no longer a priority for me."

"Don't you have any sexual fantasies?" I asked.

"None" she replied. "Do you."

"Yes, I have two recurring fantasies." I said. "One is to be the waiter at a ladies cocktail party and the other is to see you strip and have sex with another man. In the fantasy the other man is sometimes white but most often black."

"That's disgusting." She shot back.

I could tell that her anger was about to erupt and so I tried to mollify her. "They're just fantasies dear. I don't expect either of them to ever actually take place."

She muttered something under her breath and declared "I'm going to bed. Don't wake me when you come up."

"That went well." I said to myself and tried to watch the rest of a Leafs' hockey game. I couldn't concentrate and the commentary just faded into background noise.

My frustration continued for months and months and eventually boiled over into a massive argument. In the heat of the moment things were said and instantly regretted. Unfortunately I mentioned our lack of sexual activity and she went on a rant about me never helping out around the house and she was exhausted after working all day and then coming home to do all of the chores.

Her job as a Senior Manager in the provincial government was certainly stressful but the fact is, with my flexible work schedule, I was doing most of the cleaning around the house, most of the grocery shopping, all of the work in the garden and keeping the house in good working order. During the week I would have a meal ready for her when she got home from work and after we had eaten I would take care of the dishes.

The only thing I didn't do was laundry and that was because she "couldn't trust me not to ruin her clothes."

We hardly spoke to each other for a week or so. Another month passed and, while our relationship was civil and friendly, our sex life was still moribund.

One morning she told me that she was taking the day off work and she asked me what time I would be home. I told her that I had an insurance training session to attend in the office as well as several client appointments but my last appointment was at 5.15 and it would likely only last 15 or 20 minutes and I should be home by 6 o'clock.

Just after 6pm I arrived at the townhouse complex that we live in, parked my car in the underground garage and entered through the basement door. As soon as I got in I could hear conversation upstairs and wondered who the visitor was. I climbed the stairs to the main floor and looked into the living room. My wife is sitting in an armchair talking to a black guy who is sitting on the sofa. My wife is laughing and seems to be enjoying herself but she does also appear to be a little nervous.

As I enter the living room she says to the other guy "This is my husband."

She points to the chair that she wants me to sit on. The guy is not introduced to me and they continue their conversation as if I am not even there. More than a little confused I sit down and try to figure out who this guy is and why he is in our house.

My wife is dressed in black pants as usual but I notice that she has no socks on. She has on a top that I have not seen before. I notice that the top has buttons down the front and that is unusual for her. Her tits are large and she normally doesn't wear this kind of top because she has to buy a size too large so that they are not putting a lot of strain on the buttons.

They continue to talk for a while and it is very obvious that I am not included. Then my wife stands up and I assume that she is going to the kitchen to get a drink or something but instead she stands right in front of the guy and starts undoing the buttons on her blouse. I am shocked and still very confused but I remain silent.

She undoes the last button, shrugs the blouse off of her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. Next she bends over so that he can look down her cleavage. I want to tell her to stop and put her blouse back on but I already know that I do not have a say in what is happening.

She stands up straight, undoes the button on her pants and slowly pulls down the zipper. Nervously she pushes the pants down over her hips and they fall to the floor. She steps out of them and kicks them out of the way. At this point I realize that she is wearing underwear that I have never seen before. I am shocked at what my shy, prude wife is doing but I'm curious to see how far she will go and so I just sit and watch. Next she sits on the footstool which is always next to the sofa and smiles sweetly as she pushes her knees apart.

As if it's a make or break moment she stands up, takes two steps towards the guy and straddles his legs. Leaning forward so that her breasts are just inches from the guys' face, she wiggles her shoulders to make her tits swing right in front of him. Then she sits back a little and reaches behind her back and starts undoing the hooks on her bra. With the hooks undone she lets the bra fall down her arms, twirls it over her shoulder with one finger and lets it drop to the floor.

I now realize why she told me to sit where I am. She has placed me so that I can only see her back and just a little of her left side. I also realize that the show of dropping her bra down behind her was for my benefit.

She lifts her bum off of the guy's legs, clasps her hands behind her back and pushes her breasts out. At this point I know that her nervousness is dissipating and she is starting to enjoy herself. It would be pointless trying to stop her. I just have to sit and watch.

The guy starts to move his hands up towards her tits but she is too quick for him and grabs his wrists and shakes her head as she pushes his hands down. Then she leans forwards and puts her hands on the back of the sofa either side of his head. I watch as she slowly swings her body left and right and realize that she is dragging her tits across his face. Then she stops and I can see her left breast is very close to his mouth. He leans his head forward to take the nipple into his mouth and I hear her sigh with pleasure. For more than a few minutes she alternates from one nipple to the other and I can hear her breathing starting to get a little ragged.

Leaning forward, she squeezes her tits together with her hands and pushes them into his face. Then she stands up quite abruptly and I wonder if the show is over. Instead she puts her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slowly starts to push them down.

She turns to face me and I see she is smiling. She lowers her panties just enough for me to see the top of her mound and I notice that she is clean shaven. In the five years that we have been together she has hardly even trimmed her hair let alone shaved it. I see that her nipples are erect and they look fantastic.

Then she makes a show of pulling her panties down over her bum so that her cheeks are on display and looks over her shoulder to make sure the guy is looking. Turning to face him she slowly pulls her panties down to her knees and lets them drop to the floor. She lifts her left foot out of the panties and, with her right foot she flicks them up in the air and catches them. She twirls them around in the air and lets go and they land at my feet.

Standing completely naked in front of the stranger she suddenly seems unsure of what to do next. Looking to her left she notices the footstool again. She moves to it and sits down facing the other guy. I realize that she has let her legs fall open and she fully on display. She leans back a little and puts her right hand behind her for support. Then she rubs her left hand over her tits, down her stomach and onto her pussy. As she is doing this I notice that she is not wearing her wedding ring and I wonder if that is significant. I cannot see what her left hand is doing but after a while she puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks them.

After stroking her pussy a few more times she stands up and comes around behind the footstool and bends forward at the waist. She puts her hands on the footstool and spreads her legs. She looks up at him and shakes her tits but I know that she is deliberately showing me her pussy so that I can see how swollen and wet it is. Then she stands up and goes around the footstool and repeats the show, this time for his benefit. While she shakes her tits for me I look at her and notice that she is staring at me with a very defiant look on her face.

When she realizes that I have noticed her stare she straddles the guy again. She shakes her tits in his face and then pushes a nipple towards his mouth again. A minute or two later she leans back a little, grabs his hands and places them on her breasts. Again her breathing starts to get ragged and she takes his right hand and guides it down her side, over her thigh and between her legs. She opens her legs a little wider and lifts her bum up off of his knees.

Suddenly there is a sharp intake of breath and I realize that he now has one or more fingers inside of her. She starts to slide up and down on his fingers, slowly at first and then gradually increasing the pace to a frenzy. In just a few short minutes she gasps and I notice her body buck and tremble as she orgasms. She collapses onto him for a few minutes while her breathing returns to normal. She looks down between her legs and sees that the guys fingers are still inside her so she slides them out and puts them into her mouth and sucks them clean.

Then she stands up and faces me and I am wondering if she is finished or is there is more to come. I soon find out that there is plenty more to come. She sits on the guy's lap facing me and wiggles her bum into what I can only assume is a raging hard on. He cups her breasts with both hands and starts rubbing them and drawing circles around her nipples. Her nipples are very hard and I can see that her pussy is very wet.

She takes his right hand and pushes it down to her wet, hairless slit. As she is doing so I notice that she is staring straight at me again as if she is challenging me. I am unnerved by this but I feel powerless to stop her. The guy starts rubbing her pussy and opening her lips with his fingers. I cannot take my eyes off of the action going on between her legs and I can see that her clitoris is swollen and she is breathing hard again.

After a couple of minutes she reaches down and lifts his hand off of her pussy. She stands up and grabs his hand and starts walking towards the stairs. He gets up to follow her and, as she reaches the bottom stair she signals me to follow also.

About five or six stairs up she stops. Then she bends forward and puts her hands on a higher stair and spreads her legs so that she is on display again. The guy leans forward and starts to rub his hands over her bum and pussy and she wiggles her ass and giggles.

We get to the top of the stairs and go into our bedroom. She points to a chair that she has placed in the corner near the head of the bed and I understand that that is where I am to sit and watch the show.

I sit down and see that my wife, my formerly shy and prudish wife, and her new friend are hugging each other and his hands are roaming all over her body. Then she pushes him away and starts to slowly unbutton his shirt. She slips the shirt over his shoulders and it drops to the floor. She starts running her hands through his chest hair and sucking and nibbling on his nipples. His hands are again taking liberties with her tits until she runs her tongue down his stomach and slowly drops to her knees.

She takes off his socks and then reaches for his belt. She appears to be very relaxed now. With his belt undone she slowly slides down his zipper and undoes the button. Her face is only inches from his groin as she pulls down his pants. With his pants off she runs one hand up inside his boxers while the other hand traces the outline of his cock. Then she puts her hands on the waistband of his boxers and starts to pull them down.

She is licking and kissing his stomach and her mouth follows the boxers as she continues to slowly pull them down. When the base of his cock appears she starts to lick and kiss it and continues all the way up his shaft until only the head is still inside his boxers. At the last second she pulls her head back and watches his cock bounce as the head is released. I am in agony now as I am not sure I want to see my fantasy fulfilled but I feel powerless to intervene. I look at the guys dick and notice that it isn't the 12 plus inches of legend but that it is noticeably longer and thicker than mine.

My wife has obviously also noticed that and she looks up at the guy and smiles. Then she takes it into her hand and pushes it up against his stomach. She moves around a little so that I can clearly see his cock and her face and puts her tongue underneath his ball sack and fixes her eyes on me. She runs her tongue from side to side under his balls and, without taking her eyes off of me, licks all the way up the underside of his shaft until she got to the head.

She repeated that several times until, on the fourth or fifth go, she reached the head and took it into her mouth. She repeated this several times gradually taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. I am stunned by this, partly because she has a black man's cock in her mouth and I'm not sure that I approve of that, but also because in the five years that we have been together she has taken me into her mouth only three times and has never let me cum inside.

She takes her eyes off mine and starts bobbing up and down on his dick for a short while before standing up and moving to the bed. She lies down on her back with her legs wide open and tells the guy to come and lick her. He licks her for a good 25 minutes before I see her arch her back and thrust her pussy into his face as she reached her second orgasm of the evening.

He lies down beside her as she recovers and soon she starts playing with his cock again. When he is good and hard she turns over and gets on her hands and knees. He moves in behind her and starts fingering her pussy. I thought I should mention condoms but figured my wife would have had one ready if she wanted him to use it.

Then I saw her eyes fly wide open as he slips the head of his cock into her. Again she stares directly into my eyes as her guy starts to slide in and out of her.

It seems like her eyes were saying to me "this is what you wanted to see isn't it."

I'm shocked but fascinated.

As the guy increases his pace she starts to moan and squeal but she never takes her eyes off of mine. Then I noticed her tits swinging backwards and forwards with each push and I can't decide whether to look at them or at her eyes. She screams with pleasure as he forces the entire length of his cock into her and she opens her legs a little wider so that he can go even deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds