• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Post Cuckold Insecurity

Post Cuckold Insecurity

After My Cuckholding Introduction

Wow, what a night of revelations that turned out to be. Attending our first sex club event with our swinging friends Dave and Linda was indeed an undreamed of sexual feast. I witnessed my Amy fucked with the most staggeringly big cock imaginable. To see her cunt stretched beyond the wildest of imaginations being both amazing and worrying too.

As soon as we got home and Amy's head hit the pillow she fell into that deep sleep of real contentment. Amy slept for almost twelve hours. I lay alongside her watching her tits rhythmically rise and fall for ages before eventually falling asleep too. Amy looked wonderfully sexy and satiated. Her tits clearly bore the marks of last nights unrestrained passion and magnificent fucking. Her nipples still swollen and surrounded with numerous bite marks, yet still crying out for more attention. Her tummy also showing multiple bite marks and her labia had yet to begin to close to its previous almost virginal normality. This was what had niggled and worried me during and since last night's fuckathon.

Just seeing how her stomach had swollen well past her tummy button so grotesquely and how it looked like her vagina had a full pint size bottle forced deeply up into her gorgeous and sexy body. Then and now I was really concerned that she was permanently ruined and maybe would never be able to feel a normal sized cock ever again. Her tummy was still stretched out around that cock over a dozen hours past. That cock, Simon's cock had fucked her like no other, would she now crave only his or other such cocks?

Lying there the next morning her cunt remained still red, wide open and looked really sore. I could easily see right up Amy's love tunnel and felt pained with anguish at her state. Even then and although my cock itself was still sore it was displaying the old familiar feelings and was standing straight up ready for action. Looking back and forward between my cock and Amy's cunt only emphasised the obscene gap that would now between her cunt and my cock! I was scared.

I decided to get up avoiding confrontation and I needed a quick wank to relieve my tensions. Perhaps Amy wouldn't wake yet or even be ready for any sexual activity even if she did. I stood then over the toilet bowl and gingerly wrapped my hand round my cock as the first signs of my pre-cum came from my cocks slit. My mind was filled with the image of Amy screaming out with wild passion as she fucked Simon wildly. My pace rose and those signs of a pending orgasm and ejaculation swelled up from my balls along my cocks length and erupted and splashed over my hand and into the bowl. Relief then for me but also still that sense of impending doom. Slowly my cock shrank to its flaccid size and I turned surprised to see Amy standing in the doorway and smiling at my efforts.

She came to me and kissed me deeply and lovingly. "Was that good"? I affirmed that it had been so and felt then for probably the first time ever with Amy a sense of embarrassment came over me. Stuttering a quiet sorry I passed by Amy suggesting she return to bed and I would bring up some breakfast. "Thanks" she replied and sank back on the bed.

Toast and marmalade. Tea and sympathy perhaps. Putting on a smile I placed the tray on Amy's lap and hopped in alongside her. "Hungry", I inquired. "Yes thanks" and she ate ravenously and quietly. After her toast Amy turned and asked how I felt after last night. She could sense that I was concerned about something. My mind raced. I was trying myself to understand what the consequences of my forthcoming dialogue may be.

Amy sensed that something was worrying me. She began holding me tenderly, again emphasising that nothing which had happened or may ever happen in the future could threaten her deep love for me and she only ever wanted what was the best for us.

Slowly and hesitantly then I began. "Amy, last night was an enigma. I saw the way your body had so easily, so willingly opened up to accommodate Simon's unbelievably massive cock. I was in awe to see the depth of your orgasms as his cock swelled your tummy way beyond your tummy button and how your bulging stomach had stayed swollen even on the out strokes, even overnight, even today it hasn't shrunk back. Even now your cunt remains gaping open so widely that I could probably fist you and still not be certain that you would feel anything".

"Amy I am worried that your cunt will never return to normal and your tummy will remain swollen as though Simon's cock was still there. I worry that you will only crave such cocks. Last night you used me. Last night you made me your cuckhold and I have admit that it truly turned me on even more. Are you now always going to treat me as your cuckhold? I certainly don't want that. Can we not return to our earlier ways? Will we ever be able to fuck each other again? Will you indeed ever want me to fuck you again? Will you only now want to be pleasured by Simon"?

Tears had started to fall and Amy was gently kissing them up. You silly, silly man she scolded me. It's you I love and only you. Yes I did have an incredible fuck with Simon but don't you remember that straight afterwards I fucked with so many other cocks and came with each and everyone even though none could match the size of Simon's. I had also been assured she said by Lacie (Simon's wife) that my cunt and body would indeed return to normal after a few days and that although Simon's cock was so large it was still way smaller than any childbirth.

Lacie if you remember was able to fuck you and everyone else there and yet she still fucks with Simon. You are not going to be my permanent Cuckhold. That will be reserved for special occasions only. If anyone was to miss out it was Simon as Lacie had said that she has to restrict fucking him so that she can fuck around with others too. Amy said that Lacie was in fact coming around to visit us that night and following subsequent nights and was going to take care of my needs for a few days until Amy's cunt had healed and returned to normal!

Right then my cock was standing up proud and hard and Amy switched around into the 69 position to devour my restored manhood as I gently tongued her gaping cunt and clitoris to orgasm.

I then slept until Amy woke me and she lay on my left and I realised that Lacie had already joined me on my right and was soon to engage with us both in a lovely threesome. More of that though in my next story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Post Cuckold Insecurity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds