• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01

123

Kymberly Marsh checked into the Whispering Creek Resort Hotel two minutes after her room became available, just as she had planned. The convention wouldn't start for another four hours or so, but she had things to do before the mixer that preceded that evening's presentation.

After she confirmed her room and picked up her key, Kymberly walked down the hallway to the elevator. The porter offered to take her small suitcase, but she told him it was no trouble for her to take it. She pulled it on wheels behind her.

As she walked to the elevator, Kymberly appreciated the expansive hotel lobby, with its wide, plank-wood floor and fine-grained oak wall paneling. Heavy, wooden chairs and stained glass light fixtures reflected the arts and crafts style in which the hotel had been built nearly a hundred years earlier. For a time, the hotel had fallen into disrepair, but, in the past ten years, new owners had restored it to its earlier glory. The hotel, consisting of seven buildings that sprawled over lush, verdant grounds next to a prize-winning golf course, now was a favorite site for conferences and conventions. Kymberly, a pharmaceutical representative, had arrived to attend an industry convention for the weekend.

At the elevator, she pushed the up button. Her room was on the fourth, and top, floor. She looked at her reflection in the mirror between two elevator doors.

Kymberly was 44 years old, but she didn't look her age. A life of good eating habits and regular exercise had kept her skin youthful and her figure trim and firm. Dark, thick, long hair framed an arresting face, feminine but strong, with bold dark eyes, high cheekbones and square jaw, and lush, full lips.

Kymberly wore a boat-necked knit shirt and a snug skirt that stopped just over her knee. Trim, shapely legs showed beneath the skirt and ended in two-inch black pumps with chunky, forgiving heels -- her travel shoes, as Kymberly called them. Kymberly had worked as a pharmaceutical representative for over 15 years, and she was skilled at what she did, but she knew that appearance mattered in this job, as it did in so many things. As she waited for the elevator, Kymberly's appearance attracted the attention of two men in sport coats and open-collared shirts standing behind her. She saw their reflections in the mirror. One obviously was staring at her butt, and he was elbowing the other one. They seemed to be unaware that she could see what they were doing in the mirror.

"Men," she thought. "They're so predictable. And so clueless."

Kymberly and her admirers got on the elevator together. The two men were going to the fourth floor as well. She kept her eyes ahead of her on the elevator door, but she knew they were checking her out. Men always were checking her out.

Fortunately for Kymberly, she didn't mind being checked out, most of the time. Kymberly liked being looked at, so long as the men doing the looking weren't being too rude or too obvious.

With a metallic sigh, the elevator doors opened. The two men stood to the side to let Kymberly get out first. Kymberly was enough of a traditionalist to appreciate chivalrous gestures, but she was enough of a realist to know that what they really wanted was to stay behind her so they could look at her butt. She knew it looked good, too, in her form-fitting skirt and in G-string panties that left no line in back.

Outside the elevator door, the hallway forked. Kymberly's room was straight ahead. Her admirers turned down the other hallway to the right.

Kymberly had to walk the length of the hallway to the end of the building to reach her room. Once inside, she wheeled the small suitcase to the bed. Her attention was drawn first to the large window that extended the width of the room and from the ceiling to about two feet off the floor. Thick drapes were drawn all the way back. Outside the window, she could see another building of the hotel, about 100 feet away.

The room was spacious, attractive, and clean. To one side was a small desk with a chair, and to the other side was a queen-sized bed.

A package, with an envelope on top of it, lay on the bed. The front of the envelope bore the words "Open Me" in familiar handwriting. Kymberly recognized the handwriting of her husband, Robert.

When Kymberly had decided to attend this convention, she had thought Robert would come with her. But an important business project on which Robert was working required his participation in several time-sensitive meetings on Saturday, the second day of the convention, so he was unable to join her. She would go to the convention alone. Not long before she departed, however, Robert told her over dinner about an idea he had.

"Kymmie," he had said. Robert was the only one who ever called her that. "I'm going to miss you next weekend when you're at the convention. But I have an idea. A kind of game. Something to keep us connected while you're away. Are you interested?"

"What sort of game?" she had asked.

Robert was serious and meticulous about his work -- it was a big part of why he was so successful. But with Kymberly, he could be playful and creative. Kymberly knew that Robert enjoyed her good looks, and enjoyed showing her off. In the last few years he had begun coming up with ways to dress her in skimpy, revealing clothing when they went out. Six months earlier they had gone on a vacation in the tropics, and Robert had convinced Kymberly to spend nearly all her time on the trip in skimpy bikinis or very short dresses. Kymberly resisted playing the role of eye candy at first, but eventually she found that she liked it. She liked how much it excited Robert, and the showing-off games had led to great sex. Plus, Robert's fetish for dressing her up had done wonders for her wardrobe and shoe collection.

After Kymberly had posed her question Robert stared at her. She didn't know what he wanted her to do, but she could tell he was determined to see it through. It would be hard to resist him. It always was.

"I want to keep it a surprise," he had said to her. "Are you game for a surprise? I don't want to say what it is. I want you to trust me, and tell me you'll go along with it. You will enjoy it, I assure you, though it won't always be easy. Can you do that?"

Kymberly had no idea what he was asking her to do, but so far, she had enjoyed his games. She trusted Robert.

"Sure," she had said. "I'll go along. What do you want me to do?"

"I'm not going to say anything now. You'll know when you get there. OK?"

"Well, that's cryptic," she had said. "But O.K."

He had smiled.

"Good," he had said. "I've got some ideas. This is going to be good. Really good."

Two weeks after that conversation, Kymberly stood in the hotel room with the envelope bearing her husband's handwriting in her hands. She tore it open.

"Dearest Kymmie," it said. "I miss you. I wish I could be there. But since I can't, I have a game I want to play with you while you are away. I think you will enjoy it.

"The only rule of the game is this: do what I tell you to do.

"My first two instructions are these: First, take all your clothes off. Second, text me when you have done so."

Kymberly stared at the words on the paper in front of her. Her heart beat a little faster than it had a minute before. She wondered where Robert was going with this. She was alone in her room, so taking her clothes off wouldn't be difficult or risky. She enjoyed playing games with Robert, and there was plenty of time to play before the convention festivities began. She smiled to herself and decided to play along.

She walked to the window and closed the drapes. She unzipped the skirt and stepped out of it. She pulled the shirt over her head. Then she unsnapped the bra and tossed it on the bed and pushed the tiny G-string down and off her legs. When she was done, she picked up her phone.

"I'm naked," she texted Robert.

Robert obviously was waiting for her reply because he texted back immediately.

"Good," he texted. "But did you leave the drapes open?"

"No," she texted back. "I closed them before I took my clothes off."

"I didn't instruct you to do that. You are to do only what I instruct you. Now you need to go back to the window, naked, and completely open the drapes to your room."

"What?" Kymberly thought. "I can't do that! It's broad daylight, and people from the convention may see me."

Before she could text her objection to Robert, however, he texted her back. He had anticipated her objection.

"It is sunny outside," he texted. "The sun is reflecting off your window. No one from outside can see clearly into your room."

"How do you know that?" she texted back.

"Because I've been in that room," he texted.

Kymberly didn't know that. He hadn't told her that.

"What? When?" she texted.

"I made arrangements for you to get that room. I've been in it. I also have looked in that window from outside. It will be difficult to see you. Go to the window now and draw the drapes completely open."

"When were you here?" she texted back.

"Don't worry about that," he texted. "Just do as I say. That is the game. You said OK when I asked if you were willing. Play along. You won't be disappointed."

Kymberly walked, naked, to the window. She walked to the side where the cord hung to draw the drapes open. She took a deep breath, and pulled on the cord, hand over hand. The drapes pulled open until she was done. She was pressed against the wall to minimize her exposure. To move back into the room, she would have to move away from the wall and expose herself.

After a few seconds and a deep breath, she did so.

She walked away from the wall, her fully nude body just a foot away from the window. Before she moved farther back into the room away from the window, she looked outside for signs of any person that might be able to see her. The building opposite her was four stories high as well, and it was laid out in such a way that there was only one room on the top floor that had a clear view to her room. The drapes of that room were drawn but she couldn't tell if there was anyone in it -- the light inside was too dim.

Four stories below her, a concrete path curved between the two buildings. Two people walked together on the path immediately beneath her room, but they were looking ahead, not up at her window. It appeared no one could see her. But it was thrilling to stand naked so close to the window, knowing that if someone were in the right place and knew where to look they could see her fully nude body. Kymberly moved closer to the window, pressing her hands against the glass. She shifted her body forward until her the tips of her nipples touched the glass as well. She felt the warmth of the air outside passing through the glass and radiating through her nipples and her breasts.

After holding that position for a minute, Kymberly moved away from the window into the depths of the hotel room. She kept walking until she was in the bathroom, out of sight of the window. She texted Robert to let him know what she had done.

"Good," he texted. "Now, you need to walk to the bed, slowly, without covering yourself. And open the package on the bed. When you are done, stand there, and text me."

She opened the package. It was wrapped in purple paper, and white cardboard inside. She pulled the lid off to see the contents. Inside the package were four items. One was a pair of gym shorts -- form-fitting, very short, colored purple with a black, curved strip on the side.

Another was a sport bra. It, too, was purple, with a black band that hugged the underside of the cup for each breast.

Another was a pair of purple heel socks.

The final item was a pair of workout shoes, in white and black with a purple stripe.

Kymberly smiled. Robert was keen on coordinating colors. And he liked to see her in purple.

She texted him.

"Thank you for the workout outfit. What do you want me to do with this?"

"Go to the window and slowly put this outfit on. Text me when you are done."

Kymberly gathered the workout clothes in a bunch and held them in front of her as she walked to the window. She and Robert had played some voyeur-exhibitionist games before, but nothing as elaborate or as planned as what they were doing now. Robert seemed to have planned and prepared this game meticulously. The thought of where it might lead scared her a little, but it thrilled her, too.

She stood close to the window again, completely naked except for the clothes she clutched in front of her at her waist. Her phone pinged again.

"Are you in front of the window?" Robert texted.

He seemed to be especially bossy with his games today, she thought. But she had to admit that she often liked when Robert took control. She wasn't sure if this was one of those times, but her heart was racing and her skin was tingling, and she hadn't said "no" to him yet.

"Yes, I am!" she replied. "Let me get dressed!"

It was a good thing he was hundreds of miles away. Had he been there he might have threatened to give her a spanking for her cheekiness. It was a threat he usually did not carry out, and when he did it nearly always was with a grin. But even so, she was feeling nervous enough without the added pressure of his physical presence.

She put the shorts on first, without underwear. She leaned over and pulled them up her legs, one at a time. They were small and tight, and she had to pull hard to draw them all the way to her waist. They hugged her buns snugly. She looked out the window and realized that her naked breasts were no more than a foot from the glass as she bent over, and fully exposed. Fortunately, she saw no one below. She looked at the window of the room across from her. She saw nothing. It was the only room with a good view into her room. It was at the end of the building, and to the left the building bent away from hers at an angle, so the other rooms didn't get a straight view to her building. She supposed that the occupant of the room below it could see if they looked carefully. She saw no movement or sign of occupancy from either room.

After donning the shorts, she pulled the jog bra over her head. It, too, was snug. The cups of the bra hugged her ample breasts well, but the bra still was skimpy and showed a lot of cleavage.

The bra took some tugging and adjusting to get it on right. When she was done, she put on the socks, and shoes.

"I'm done," she texted.

She walked over to the full-length mirror to see herself.

Kymberly worked out several times a week, every week, but never in an outfit this skimpy. The shorts looked tiny, with an absurdly brief inseam. The waistband lay shockingly low on her waist and her thighs were exposed almost all the way to her butt cheeks. The bra was made of a stretchy material that was sturdy enough to hold things in place, but it was skimpy too, and left a lot of cleavage. The effect of the ensemble was to show off nearly as much skin as she would show in a bikini on the beach. Kymberly had seen a few girls at the gym wearing similar outfits, but not many, and all of them, she was sure, had been 20 years younger.

She took a full-length photo of herself in the mirror and texted it to Robert.

He texted back immediately.

"You look beautiful. Now it's time to work out before the evening festivities. Do you know where the hotel fitness center is?"

"No, I don't," she replied. "I can look it up in the hotel guide." The guide was sitting on the desk in the room.

"No, don't," he texted right back. "Take your phone and your room key, and go to the front desk to ask them where the fitness center is. Take a selfie in the lobby, then go to the fitness center."

"I can't do that!" she texted. "Everyone is showing up for the convention now. They'll see me!"

"Exactly," he texted. "Everyone will see you. Time to get going."

Kymberly grabbed her room key and phone, but she paused at the room door.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to do this. Robert was getting a thrill from it, and she was excited. But Robert had never played out his voyeuristic fantasies with her to this degree, and she was nervous where they might lead, especially at a convention of her peers and customers. She wondered what Robert had in mind.

She hesitated. She was nervous about not knowing what Robert wanted her to do next. At the same time, if she didn't leave the room, she would never find out. She wanted to find out. Her curiosity -- and the thrill of the unknown -- won out over her nervousness. She opened the door and walked into the hallway, the door closing behind her with a chunk.

She walked briskly to the elevator. She had no desire to loiter in the outfit. The feel of the cool air on her skin reminded her how much of her skin was exposed.

As she neared the elevator she saw the two men who had been ogling her before approach it at the same time, from the other wing of the hotel. She saw their eyes widen when they saw what she was wearing. They paused to let her enter the elevator first, and she knew they were staring at her ass clad in the skimpy, skin-tight purple and black shorts.

In the elevator one of the two men spoke up.

"Going to get a workout? I hear the fitness center here is excellent," he said.

"Yes," she said. "I want to get some exercise before the evening events. Are you here for the convention, too?"

"We are," he said. "Skip and I are from Tolydyne. I hope we see you at the speech tonight."

"I'm sure you will," Kymberly said with a smile. The elevator let out a "ding" as it reached the ground floor. "See you then."

She left the elevator knowing both men were staring at her ass as she walked out.

As Kymberly had expected, the lobby at this hour was crowded with convention-goers checking in for the weekend. Most of them were dressed in business casual clothes -- men in khaki pants and long-sleeve or polo-style shirts, women in skirts or pants.

No one else in the lobby was dressed in form-fitting short shorts and a workout bra, as she was. Kymberly walked to the front desk, knowing her husband wanted her to be dressed this way, and keenly aware that she stood out like a peacock in a flock of pigeons.

Kymberly tried to keep her eyes straight ahead, but she couldn't help but notice the heads that turned toward her to watch her as she walked to the front desk. She saw many eyes widen, a few jaws drop, and at least one woman's thin lips turn down in disapproval.

By the time she reached the front desk, the concierge was looking at her with wide eyes; she had his full attention.

"Where's the fitness center?" she asked. She felt ridiculous asking. She could have found out by looking at the hotel guide in her room.

"I'll show you," he said, and he beckoned her with his hand to come nearer. She did so, and he pulled out a map from behind the front desk and put it on the counter between them. Kymberly had to lean over to see it. By doing so she exposed a considerable expanse of cleavage to the concierge, and she showed off her barely clad butt to everyone in the lobby around her. The shorts stretched incredibly tightly over her bottom. The fabric was so thin it almost felt like she was naked.

"We're here," the concierge said, pointing to one place on the hotel map. It seemed to Kymberly that his finger crawled over the map to the next stop, that he was dragging this out more than necessary. It also seemed to her that his eyes were straying from the map to her cleavage more than was necessary.

"Here's the fitness center," the concierge said at last. "You just go down this corridor past the elevators, then turn right, and keep going and you'll see a sign for it on the right side." He was talking to her but his eyes didn't look at hers; they were moving back and forth between the map between them and the expanse of skin above her workout bra.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds