• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex with my College Ex Ch. 01

Sex with my College Ex Ch. 01

It was an October Friday night before UT homecoming, and my sorority sisters Margot and Julie were staying at my house so we could leave early for Knoxville the next morning. My husband Jack had a quick drink with us before heading off to bed, leaving us girls to catch up.

Within minutes, Margot confided in Julie and me about her newest love interest.

"OK...here's my big news. I'm now dating the 'Largest' man I've ever been with, and when I say Large..."

Margot then licked her lips and stroked her left forearm as though it were a huge cock.

Julie, not quite knowing what to do, grinned at us both.

"Y'all are lucky." she said "Margot, you've got this new firehose, and Allie, you had the Python for four years...sheesh, when do I get my turn?'

"Yes, we are lucky" Margot quipped "But I'm still a novice. Maybe Allie can teach me a thing or two and how to tame these monsters."

Julie and Margot, knowing that I'd dated a guy with a huge penis throughout college, were eager to hear the details.

Margot asked 'hey, yeah...what about Chris?' to which Julie added 'Yeah...tell us all about the Python!'

I almost spat up my drink.

I wagged my finger and said "I'll never talk...well...that is, unless you ask nicely."

This was a mistake. I should have kept quiet, but Margot begged, and I gave in.

'Ok...ummm' I whispered in my scraggly, rum and coke voice.

'The first time I was with Chris, he undressed me. I was fine...but then, he pulled his shorts down, and well...I just hadn't ever seen anything like it. I was flustered. I tried to handle it, but I honestly just wasn't experienced enough. So the next day I, well...I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went over We to his place and...well...for your ears only, I couldn't look him in the eye. We kissed and the rest is history."

Julie and Margot both stared intently at me, waiting on my words and creating a bit of an awkward silence.

"So...I just couldn't control myself. After a few minutes of kissing, I knelt down in front of Chris, unzipped his fly, and sucked on his head. Before I knew it, his enlarged cock was bursting my mouth wide open. He was so thick, his head just couldn't fit in my mouth."

Margot piped up "incredible...I really need some good advice here Allie...come on, give us the details."

"Ok..OK" I said "I am a master, so maybe you should start taking notes."

"I don't know what it is about them" I told my sisters "but the really big ones are special. I loved blowing and stroking Chris so much. His cock deserved every bit of my attention. It made me feel like superwoman. I had these amazing orgasms with it...the first time we made love, I was on my back and feeling good but then, wow, all this pain and pleasure. I hardly knew what was happening until my body began to shake from my six pack, and then it radiated out to my arms, legs...out to my toes and fingers. It was bizarre - the cock orgasm is just so different."

"Wow.." Julie laughed "that's enough info for me. Time for a cold shower and maybe a good cry...guess I just haven't truly lived until I put a big one in me."

With that, the girls went off to the guest bedroom while I slipped into bed with Jack. Jack was still awake and, well, he was furious.

"Allie' he said 'did I hear you say something about Chris out there? Did you say something extremely personal about him? Is that even normal?"

"No honey, the girls were just asking about him...you know, gossipy sex stuff."

Trembling, Jack said "I just heard you say, in our house, that Chris was basically God's gift to your pussy...did you just tell your sisters that you used to fuck the best cock on Earth?"

Sadly, I responded 'No honey, no...I love you the most...you are all mine.'

Jack lifted his head and I could see that he'd been crying. I only had one option, and I had to do what I had to do. Staring into his eyes, I pulled my shirt off slowly with my left hand while jerking his penis with my right.

"OK honey" he panted "I need to know, how big is he...c'mon, tell me, how wide, how long is that thing?"

"Stroke yourself like a good boy" I commanded him.

"Come on Jack, let me see your four inches so I can compare...can you even pull it out of your PJs? Are you long enough to do that? Chris had to wear baggy PJs to hide his giant cock...what a shame that you can hardly pull yours out."

"You really wanna know about it Mr. Eavesdropper, I'll tell you everything. His hog was so huge, it had a name...the Python. I couldn't fit my hand around the Pythons head...and look how easily it fits around your little dick? That massive head and long, thick shaft made me cum every time it slithered into me. I bet you'd love to make me cum like that, wouldn't you."

Jack, smiling from ear to ear, came on my leg.

'Tell me more' he begged "What was it like to cum from a cock?"

I whispered "One Python orgasm beats 10 from your hands or mouth...they were amazing. Now go to sleep."

The next morning, Jack awoke early and kissed my neck while humping my thigh with his penis. Cumming quickly, he whispered in my ear "only Chris deserves to fuck your pussy...you need the Python."

He was done.

After constant prodding the following week from Jack, I gave in to his wishes and googled Chris, who now lives in Arkansas. With Jack staring over my shoulder, messaged him on LinkedIn.

"Chris - How are you? I'm in Benton next week and guess what..I could use some help on this campaign I'm working on. Maybe you have some time to help me out..and catch up!"

That night, Chris responded.

"Wow! Allie, great to hear from you. Call or text me anytime - I'll most definitely be here and of course, I'm always available for you!"

Three weeks later, I flew to Arkansas and met up with Chris at the Starbucks across the street from my hotel. He looked incredible, and I let him know it by greeting him with a close hug.

"Oh my god Chris, you look great...really great.'

I couldn't help but smile...we had some emotional healing to do. That said, within minutes, everything somehow, someway seemed right again. He was so happy (and relieved) that I showed the respect to look him up. It was really great!

We had a great talk. Coffee with an ex is wild - lots of laughs and so much to talk about...work, friends, school, politics, health...covering ten years in two hours wasn't possible. Pretty much no downside, we could have gone on for hours.

Soon, Chris began to wonder if this meeting was random, or if I had something else in mind. The cock that made me cum so nicely a decade ago was now within reach. I was incredible wet, and also completely relaxed and happy.

Chris was different: not at all what I'd expected. He was positive in his outlook and demeanor, and showed me a wry wit that I'd never quite seen before. I wanted his cock more than ever.

I knew that I needed to give him his chance. It was great to reconnect, and I would have been thrilled had nothing more than our coffee happened. Be that as it may, Chris helped me with the campaign I was working on, and I think that it would only be fair that he were properly compensated. This was all it took...

"Well, seriously Chris, thank you.. I'm not quite sure how I could ever repay you, but...I did make Phi Beta Kappa." I muttered, my eyes looking down at his empty Latte.

"That's awful nice of you Allie. I guess I could use some help with my Twitter feed. I know you're real good with tech stuff, but I'm all coffeed out anyways. Any chance they have mineral water at your hotel?"

"Well" I replied "yes, ya, you know, I think I noticed a bottle in my room. Maybe we should go check."

This was too easy.

Minutes later, I was at the door to my room, nervously fumbling for my room key. As we walked through the door, I purposely brushed into him, and he rubbed my bum and said "just as I remember."

I sarcastically feigned to be offended and jumped into the bathroom for a quick rinse. Minutes later, I came out wearing nothing more than a towel around my hips and a smile on my face, my Hershey's Kiss nipples as hard band swollen as his huge cock.

Chris was tongue tied and stared at me as though I were a winning lottery ticket.

Remembering back to our first time, I knelt before and unzipped him as I whispered "I miss the Python." I began sucking on his head which soon filled my mouth and bulged out my cheeks. As he felt my full Cs, Chris came immediately. This didn't surprise me at all, because I looked incredible.

Next, I let my towel drop down and sauntered over to the King bed. Chris couldn't believe his eyes, and once on the bed, I couldn't take my eyes off of his beautiful, flaccid penis. I was again under his spell, and he knew it.

"Rub your clit and stare at my cock!" he commanded of me.

Following these instructions, I began to masturbate for him. Spreading my legs ever so gently, I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy for him, even as I focused on his package. I began to orgasm quickly, having never done this for any man ever before.

With the Python rising to attention once again, Chris's huge mushroom head actually elevated above his navel. I begged him to fuck me, and he obliged. Coming over to the bed, he kissed me gently before thrusting into my tight little pussy.

"Ahhhh...stop, you're hurt...ahhhh, keep going, keep it there. Holy shit...you are incredible" is how it started on the bed. For the next hour, I was re-introduced to the Python with three mind blowing orgasms. I felt completed.

Following this incredible lovemaking, we closed our eyes and dozed off a bit. When I opened my eyes to soft kisses on my neck, I felt the Python springing back to life against my outer hip. Soon, Chris slithered his cock up my thigh and against my clit.

Next though, he took over in an unexpected way. Pulling back from me and forcing the back of my head down towards his cock, Chris began thrusting into my mouth without any warning. I was in shock. It was revenge sex time: I hadn't expected or desired this, but wow, what a pleasant surprise it turned into.

Forcing his huge mushroom head past my lips, Chris stretched the sides of my mouth as he ordered "take my cock, you little slut". I begged him to stop, but then started stroking him using both hands. He was rock hard and couldn't contain himself, cumming all over my breasts and neck.

We fell asleep once again, and when we awoke an hour or so later, it was tongue time...ten minutes of his magic tongue, and I was not only cumming again, but ready for him to work his head once again into my pussy. As he slowly eased into me, I was again floating on a cloud.

"I'm cumming..my whole body is cumming" I told him. "Keep making me cum, keep fucking me right there" I directed.

We soon came together and collapsed, each of us so happy that we had the spirit to do what we had just done.

Chris is a great guy with an amazing cock. He's promised to visit this summer and I can't wait to do this again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex with my College Ex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds