• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 02

Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 02

After getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me I walked into our motel room to find myself alone.

I picked up my panties off of the floor where he had taken them off of me and noticed they were covered in sticky wet cum. After leaving me to take my shower he had jerked off into my underwear.

I glowered at the panties in my hand, sure he intended for me to find them like that. I was certain this was part two of this macho charade of showing me who's boss. Well he won't break me, I thought.

What happened on the toilet earlier, as spontaneous and pleasurable as it was, it didn't change the fact of my situation. He was my captor and I was his prisoner.

A few years ago when I was on vacation with my parents in Mexico for a week. Turns out there is literally no drinking age in Mexico. My 3rd night there I bought some weed off two local guys hanging outside a nearby bar and got caught with it on me and was arrested. The cop told me that because I was a foreigner I was in more serious trouble than the guys who sold me the weed. They had ran off leaving me handcuffed alone in the backseat of the cop car.

The problem is I didn't end up at the police station; he drove me to a parking lot about a mile out, parked the car and rolled a joint from my stash.

I'm not a big fan of hypocrites and I told him so. I scolded him, I cried for leniency, and the whole time I'm begging him from the back seat he's ignoring me. He's just rolling up that joint and then he lights it and takes a long drag.

He turns around to face me and exhales the smoke into my face, further infuriating me. He takes short puffs and fills the car with smoke. I was already a little buzzed from drinking when he picked me up and I was certifiably high after what happened next.

He put the joint to my lips and says "suck." I angrily keep eye contact with him as I slowly lean forward and purse my lips around the joint and puff.

After I take a couple of puffs he outs the joint back to his lips and says "The difference between you and me, little girl, is that I am an enforcer of the law and you broke a very serious law."

"And YOU'RE not breaking the law right now smoking weed!?" I asked, incredulously.

He didn't answer me he just smiled and took another puff before putting it back to my lips again and simply said, "suck."

We finished the joint and I started to tear up from rage at the hypocrisy and I started to worry about what would happen to me next. I'm a visitor to a foreign country, I don't know how they punish foreigners.

He stared at me silently for a moment reading me. "I'm not going to take you to jail," he said as if he was reading my thoughts. I looked up with a confused look on my face. "If," he continued, "you can give me a reason not to."

I told him I was a college student on vacation with my parents and it would mean a great deal to them if he just gave me a warning. He dismissed me and said to try again. I told him had $45 in american cash and $20 mexican on me. He laughed and said he didn't want my money. I looked at him desperately and feeling defeated I meekly said "suck?". He smiled big and said "buena chica." Which means good girl in spanish.

Now I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't terribly experience either. I'd only had two boyfriends I'd been intimate with total. But if this was going to save my future then I had no choice. He wasn't unattractive but he wasn't gorgeous either. He was definitely old enough to be my dad though which was weirdly not off-putting.

The officer got into the back seat with me and leaving me cuffed behind the back proceeded to pull his pants down. He kissed me hard for a few seconds and pulled out his brown cock which was at half mast. He pulled my head down onto his lap and placed his dick in my mouth.

I softly swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and he bobbed my head up and down on his dick while he grew in my mouth. After a couple of minutes he started bobbing me up and down a bit more forcefully and I started to choke and cough. He forced my mouth deeper onto his cock and held me there for a long few seconds until I was gasping for air. He pulled me up for a gulp of air and repeated.

Head down until my lips touched his balls and slowly back up, down again then back up. He repeated this many times and each time he forced my head down I made a choking sound and each time he pulled me up slowly and I would press my lips tighter around his dick creating a vacuum and rub my tongue hard against his shaft.

He would moan loudly and every few strokes in my mouth he would buck his hips up forcing his dick into the back of my throat causing my eyes to water and me to drool and gag on him.

Finally, he grabbed the back of head with both hands and held my head down while he bucked hard deep into my throat. I thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen and then he let out a loud groan and shot his load into my mouth with his dick still at the back of my throat. I gagged and spit out what I could but ended up swallowing half of it.

He pulled his pants back up and drove me back to the bar he picked me up at. When we arrived he removed me from the back seat, uncuffed me, and drove off. I lifted my shirt up to wipe the cum off of my face and chin before I walked back to my hotel room.

After that experience I assumed that all charges would be dropped against me as was our agreement. Well, it turns out, as my new bounty hunter friend explained to me when he took me prisoner, charges were in fact not dropped and the officer filed a report on me saying I escaped his custody. A bench warrant was taken out on me and since it wasn't really a crime worthy of extradition I was curious as to why the hell it was so important to send a bounty hunter after me. To America for pete sake.

My cantankerous captor didn't have the answers nor did he give a damn; he had a job to do and he was going to do it.

He was an American which made sense because I doubt a Mexican bounty hunter would have any kind of jurisdiction in America. But the whole circumstance still didn't add up to me.

By the time I was completely dressed he walked back into the room with some snacks and drinks from the canteen down the hall. He only left me knowing he was in eye sight of the room door. He tossed them on the bed towards my direction and I quietly sipped on a coke while he sat on a chair and watched tv.

I saw him glance to the spot where my panties had been on the floor, do a quick scan of the room with his eyes for it and smiled to himself before turning his attention back to the tv.

Maybe I can seduce him to my advantage, I thought. I have to try something tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bounty Hunter Cashes In Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds