• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LBFM Pt. 02

LBFM Pt. 02

1234

The jetlag caused me to wake periodically through the night and as is often the case we would be laying separately and I would roll over to spoon her or be closer to her. On one occasion she must have woken up herself and, almost like a child getting into bed with it's' parents, woke me to resume the original cuddling position of her in the crook of my arm. About 8.30 I woke but could not get back to sleep so just lay there holding her and luxuriating in the comfort of the situation. I guessed she probably didn't wake much before midday normally due to her lifestyle so I tried to slide out of bed leaving her to sleep but she stirred and smiled sleepily through her hair at me.

"That was the best night's sleep I've had for a long time. Thank you for letting me share your bed. I'd give you a kiss but I'm not sure what my breath is like first thing in the morning. I don't have anyone to point out these things."

I smiled back and reached out to gently move her hair off her face and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Not too bad ... now go back to sleep there's no need for you to get up yet."

"No, I'd better go. I wouldn't want your reputation to suffer by someone seeing me leaving or being found by a housekeeper."

I grinned.

"I don't know maybe it would do my reputation some good. Give me a bit of 'street cred'."

She smiled back.

"I'm sure some of your colleagues would look at you in a new light but I'm equally sure there are some that would use it against you."

"Yes, I guess you're right. Leverage is always useful. Do you want to use the shower, I can wait?"

She nodded and slid out of bed, gloriously naked. God, she was stunning ...a beautiful face, pert breasts, narrow waist and hips and that gorgeous arse ... delightful! I noticed that her pussy was shaved apart from a small trimmed triangle pointing the way to the garden of delight. I couldn't help staring and she knew it as she was looking at me the whole time.

She giggled that wonderful sound again and turned slowly through a complete circle so that I could see every part of her and then advanced towards me with an exaggerated sexy walk.

"Still like what you see? It's available to the special man but only for a limited period so hurry, hurry, hurry ..."

I aimed a light slap at her wonderful bum as she sashayed sexily past me and ran giggling into the bathroom.

I made a cup of tea whilst she showered and wondered what on earth had happened in the space of 24 hours. One thing was sure ... I had hardly thought about Jan for the last 12. Jess was obviously good for me ... so should I take more of the medicine?

Jessica came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and another wrapped around her hair in the way that women do. The ensemble made her look even more desirable and my hands twitched to unravel the towel.

My cock was twitching too!

It was all too much and I blurted out a part formed thought.

"Err ... how much would it cost for you to spend the evening with me ... err ... not sex ... dinner ... just talking ... how much?"

She raised a knowing eyebrow and smiled triumphantly.

"Ah ... so the irresistible force is winning."

Jessica came over to me and put both hands on my shoulders and stood on tiptoes to gently kiss my cheek. I almost pulled the towel off her there and then but resisted.

"I'd like to see you again and dinner would be wonderful. I don't get to do that very often with someone I like. Do you want it to be for the whole night or just a couple of hours? The whole night would be HK$5000."

I must have looked hesitant so she carried on.

"I know it's a lot of money but I make 2 or 3000 just in the evening ...nmph."

I put my finger on her lips as the thought of her going with several guys a night brought a flare of disconcerting jealousy to me. I didn't want to recognise that Jessica was really a whore. My mind wanted to think of her as a normal girl ... someone to be wooed and seduced ... someone who I could form a relationship with ... fall in love with!

Where the hell did that come from?

I shook myself from this fantasy.

"No, it's not the money ... it's the fact that if I say 'all night' we'll end up back in that bed and this time I suspect the irresistible force will win."

A wonderful, happy smile filled her face and she reached both hands round my neck and pulled me down for another kiss, this time a soft caress of my lips.

"I'm so glad you think that. I thought I was losing my touch."

She looked thoughtful.

"Pick me up in the bar when I start at eight and I'll stay with you until 11.00 and it will cost you HK$3000. I can then go back to the bar afterwards or I can stay with you ... if the force is winning (giggle) ... and it will cost you the extra HK$2000."

I showered while Jessica finished getting ready. I went with her to the door and she turned and put her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes with a look that shone with genuine happiness. My arms seemed naturally to encircle her and hug her to me.

"Thank you David. I had a wonderful evening and night and I'm really looking forward to this evening."

She pulled my head down and we kissed. Our first proper kiss, no holds barred, no prisoners taken.

Our mouths came together softly and slowly and opened to permit the tips of tongues to gently caress lips and sensuously duel with each other. It was a kiss that lasted perhaps only ten seconds but I knew I would remember it forever.

We parted, both slightly breathless and looked at each other with dazed expressions on our faces. Jessica broke the silence and giggled.

"Wow! The force is definitely winning. I won't book anything for after 11.00."

I couldn't find any words so nodded dumbly.

After she left I sat in a daze with those same thoughts still going through my head.

What was I getting into?

Thoughts of Jessica never left me all through the day and on occasions colleagues enquired whether I was all right when I didn't respond to questions.

I left the office at about 6.30 which is early for me but I pleaded jet-lag and went back to the hotel and after showering, I lay down on the bed for a nap.

Only for a few minutes I said to myself.

A knock on the door woke me and I looked at the time ...8.10 ... Fuck!

I was late!

The knock came again and the call of 'turn down service' preceded the sound of the door unlocking.

"Come back in 10 minutes"

The housekeeper retreated and I hurriedly threw on some clothes and descended to Harry's Bar looking around for Jessica. It was now 8.20 and I knew she would be pissed off that I was late. I went through to the back and caught sight of her surrounded by several middle aged guys at the far end of the bar. I guessed they were American by their clothes. She looked wonderful in a simple white halter-neck dress and her long black hair spilling down her bare back. I saw her look at her watch and glance towards the entrance and our eyes met.

There was a hint of relieved smile but then her eyes changed and the glare could have melted steel.

I mouthed 'sorry' at her but she turned her back to me and towards the nearest guy and touched his forearm in that intimate way I'd grown to like.

She was blanking me. Worse than that; she was rubbing my face in it.

I knew she would be angry but did she have to act like a whore?

Of course she did, that's what she was.

I stood in the entrance wondering what to do. Go over and apologise and risk some sort of scene if she continued to blank me? How would the Americans react? Should I leave and give up this fantasy that I'd started to develop?

I decided to stay and see if I could get to her later. However, the thought crossed my mind as to how I would react if she went off with one of the guys?

Would I still wait?

A seat became available on the outer rim near the entrance and I took it and ordered a beer. I couldn't bear to look at what she was doing so I sat with my back to her and tried my best to avoid looking over at her.

I couldn't stop myself.

Mostly she was turned away but once or twice I caught her looking over and again our eyes would meet. This second time I saw a small mischievous grin forming before she quickly turned back to the guys she was with.

She was playing with me!

The witch!

I could have changed the 'w' for a 'b' but I guess I deserved it!

I'd almost inhaled the first beer so ordered a second and sat staring at it for a while until I heard her voice right beside me.

"You want to buy me drink and talk about what's bothering you?"

I looked up at her and saw a hint of a smile in those beautiful eyes.

"What makes you think that something's bothering me?"

She grinned at the fact that I'd picked up on the dialogue from last night.

"In this game you learn to spot things and you've been worrying that beer to death."

I put a look of mock wistfulness on my face, like a teenager experiencing unrequited love. Not that difficult to do given the circumstances.

"Well ... there's this really beautiful girl I fancy but she doesn't look at me. I had a chance with her but screwed up and now she only wants to go with ... with other guys."

She smiled knowingly and nodded her head.

"Sounds like a bit of slut to me. Why do you fancy her?"

I paused and looked at her. We were both smiling.

"Because she is warm and funny and sexy and caring and intelligent and sexy and a good mother and ... and did I say she was beautiful and sexy?"

Jessica put her hand on my arm in that intimate way and I placed my other hand on top of hers and squeezed. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I think I've made you suffer enough for one night. But you did deserve it, leaving a girl alone in a bar; people will think she's a hooker and jump to all the wrong conclusions (giggle). Good thing all those guys are gay otherwise you would have never seen me again."

She moved back and I saw that wonderful smile that made the rest of the room just disappear and made me almost stutter through my apology.

"Jess, I'm sorry I was late and I left you to a load of gay Yanks ... but if anyone could straighten them out it would be you ... I overslept ... sorry."

If anything her smile got even brighter.

"Say that again ... what you called me."

"Err ... Jess ... sorry if you don't like being called that ... I hate being called 'Dave'."

"No I like it ... makes us seem very intimate ... like lovers. Say it again please."

I raised my finger to my temple in a mock salute.

"Yes Boss ... Jess ... there ... satisfied?"

She giggled.

"I'm glad you know who's in charge in this relationship."

Relationship!

That throw-away line brought all my questions back to the fore. Where was this going?

Jessica, or Jess as she now insisted I call her, took my arm as we left the bar and headed out for something to eat. She wanted something western as she lived mostly on Chinese street food so we ended up at an Italian restaurant not far from the hotel. The meal passed in a blur as we talked non-stop about our lives, teased each other, laughed at each other's silly jokes and enjoyed each other's company. There were no stilted pauses, no struggling to fill silences, just two people at ease with each other. I have no idea what I ate as I was mesmerised by this wonderful creature sitting opposite me.

We showed photos of our children from our phones and Melissa looked like a carbon-copy of her mother and would be stunning in a few years time. I commented on how beautiful mother and daughter were, how they could be sisters and Jess started to get embarrassed by the compliment. I just loved her reaction!

There was also a photo of Jess's mother who, whilst not as exotic looking as Jess, was still an attractive lady and I could see where Jess's beautiful eyes came from.

She worked out my real age when discussing my kids and teased me by sating that she had thought I was at least 10 years older so I played Mr. Grumpy for a while until she laughingly apologised.

As Jess was going through my photos she came across one of Jan taken a few years previously. She studied it for a while.

"Is this your wife? She's very beautiful, I feel ugly by comparison."

I shook my head in emphatic disagreement and realised that one of the things that attracted me to her was the quality of the person within her and the emotion rushed out of me.

"You should never feel second best to anyone Jess! You are gorgeous on the outside but you are an incredibly beautiful human being on the inside too. It shines out of you and dazzles me. The irresistible force is not just how sexy and beautiful you are but the strength of the aura you give off. It overwhelms me!"

She looked stunned and put her hand over mine and squeezed.

"Wow! That's the loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me. Corny but lovely!"

She paused and looked at me sorrowfully.

"Why, when there is a wonderful man like you around ... why do I end up with a father who left me and Momma alone and then a boyfriend who baled out when I became pregnant? Are you sure you are real and not some figment of my imagination because I thought all men were bastards?"

I chuckled and held both her hands across the table.

"No, I'm real and I'm not perfect otherwise Jan wouldn't have gone off like she did but I'd like to think I'm not a bastard. I couldn't be to someone like you anyway ... you're ... you're too special."

Jess lifted both my hands to her mouth and kissed them.

"Special ... special man ... back at you!"

We left the restaurant and our arms naturally went around each others' waists as we walked down to the harbour. Once again her presence shut out everything else; the noise of the traffic, the bustle of the crowds on Nathan Road, the smell from the restaurants and the heat and humidity.

I suggested that we take the Star Ferry across the harbour and back before heading back to the hotel. She nodded her agreement and as we queued to board the next one she turned in to me for a cuddle and lifted her face for a gentle kiss. As we broke apart she looked inquiringly into my eyes.

"I don't want the evening to end; can I come back to your room? I promise I won't try to tempt you if you're still not ready. You won't have to pay for the extra."

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Jess, you tempt me already without trying! I'd like very much to spend another night with you but I will pay you, you have to live you know."

She gave a slightly embarrassed smile.

"I do but I wasn't trying to force you and somehow this feels like ... it feels like it should be a proper date ... not a ... commercial transaction."

I kissed her lightly.

"Don't keep trying to give the merchandise away for free!"

She giggled.

We went on the top deck of the ferry and sat down on the hard bench near the rail and the ferry quickly filled up and set off. The humid air rushed by us and Jess snuggled in to my side to get out of the wind that whipped some of her long hair across her face. She looked excited.

"I've never done this before ... been across to the Island on the ferry at night. I've been coming to HK for two years and always used the MTR or a taxi with a client."

I looked at her in amused amazement.

"Whaat? None of you clients have ever suggested a night-time ferry ride to get the romantic juices flowing?"

She laughed but then looked thoughtful and wistful and snuggled in even tighter. She looked out at the multitude of skyscrapers around the harbour some lit with lasers and advertising before looking back at me.

"There's not a lot of romance in what I do so this is a night of firsts. That's probably why it feels like a proper date, I'm doing things I wouldn't normally do. That does make me feel romantic especially as I'm in the company of a special man who is treating me like a proper person. Thank you, this is wonderful."

She looked affectionately into my eyes and kissed me gently. I hugged her tighter.

"Well I'm glad you feel that way because I think this is the most stunning cityscape in the world and I'm now seeing it with the most beautiful woman in the world."

She buried her head into my chest and giggled embarrassedly.

"I do wish you'd stop saying that. I could get very big-headed you know."

"I know you wouldn't. It's not in you."

She looked up at me, searching my eyes for something.

"You do, don't you ... know me, I mean. We only met a day ago and yet I feel like we've known each other for ever."

I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"You only really know someone when you know their memories and that means sharing them. 24 hours of memories isn't long but we do seem to have come a long way in that time."

She smiled and sighed and hugged me tighter.

"Special, special man."

When the ferry docked after its' all-to-brief crossing I suggested we take the tram to the top of the Peak and she squealed in delight like a small child, almost hopping with excitement.

"Oh yes please! I've been to the top but only by car."

I laughed at her show of pleasure and acted like a parent.

"Well you have to behave, no jumping up and down on the seats or I'll take you straight home."

She giggled and looked coquettishly up at me.

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be a good girl. What will you do to me if I'm bad?"

God! She was sexy. Have I said she was sexy? My underpants started to get a little bit tight. I got a bit flustered and started to blush.

"Err ... I might have to ground you ... no phone privileges ..."

She was enjoying my discomfort and then made it worse by speaking in a voice loud enough to be heard.

"Oh, Daddy don't you normally spank me when I'm bad."

She was now giggling uncontrollably and I started to laugh too and I hugged her.

"No fair! You said you wouldn't try to tempt me."

She leant away from me to look up with laughing eyes.

"I did, didn't I? I'm sorry but you started it with the parental thing."

She then stood on tip-toes, still giggling and whispered in my ear.

"I don't normally do S&M but if you fancy spanking my bare bottom I might make an exception in your case."

She put a hand down to stroke my growing bulge and then spun away from me laughing uproariously.

The trip up to the Peak on the tram (it's actually a funicular railway up the hill side) gradually reveals the harbour as you leave the buildings behind and can look back across the harbour to Kowloon. I'd never done it at night before and we stood silently together at the back and drank in the majestic sight. Jess gripped my hand and whispered.

"Thank you David, this is perfect. Just perfect!"

Feeling like a giddy school boy I hugged her to my side and came out with the corniest line imaginable.

"Well that's perfection for perfection then!"

I instantly wished I'd kept my mouth shut but Jess giggled.

"God you are full of shit! But I love it. Thank you for being you."

Well, if the lady loves corn there's plenty more where that came from. Whole fields of it!

We had a drink at a bar at the top and continued to take in the spectacular view without speaking too much. We'd look at each other from time to time and exchange wordless communication with smiles and gestures and touches.

"I'm so glad you bought me here. I don't get to do this sort of thing. Ever!"

"I'm glad you're with me I wouldn't have wanted to do it with any one else."

"Special man."

"Lovely lady."

We eventually and reluctantly left the Peak and returned to the Star Ferry terminal. We again went up on the top deck of the boat and Jess decided she would sit on my lap for the short journey. I cradled her with my left arm and her right arm wrapped around my neck. She looked deeply into my eyes and whispered.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LBFM Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds