• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #03

I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #03

12

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18-years-old.

I'll Be Your Wife for the Night, #3

Continued from Chapter 02:

Whenever she knew he was watching her from the first-floor windows, she made sure that she squatted at the precise moment to give him an up-skirt glimpse of her naked pussy. When she wasn't flashing him whatever she could of her large breasts, she sexually teased him by flashing him her naked pussy. Flashing him was her way of subtly getting his attention and keeping him interested. Flashing him was her way to encourage him to make his romantic, sexual move.

Obviously, she was as much the exhibitionist as he was the voyeur. Yet, only for him, she never exposed any part of her body to any man but to him. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Yet, with him a Lord and her not a Lady, their romance was forbidden.

Pretending not to notice him watching her, as if lusting over her from afar, he was always watching her. Yet, with no future in their game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, he was her Lord and she wasn't a Lady but just a member of his staff. With the widowed ladies from other houses after him, what chance did she have of marrying a lord when she was nothing more than a lowly cook?

Perhaps if he was just another member of the household staff, a butler or a footman, instead of lord of the manor, she'd put the romantic moves on him to solicit him for sex. Perhaps if he was just another farmer leasing his land from him or a tradesman in the village, he'd more readily show his romantic interest in her. Yet, with her not wanting to jeopardize her position and her residence, she had more to lose than he did should they have a forbidden, sexual affair.

"I have cherry and lemon tarts and shortbread cookies too. Maybe you should have a sandwich and a glass of ale first before having something sweet to eat?"

As if she was their mother, always doting on them, Susan had grown to be the consummate caretaker to his guests, to all the staff, and especially to him. Depending on their dietary restrictions, she made several meals to accommodate Lord Dudley's guests. She even kept records of who preferred one dish over another, as well as what compliments, criticisms, and observations they made over her cooking.

"A ham and cheese sandwich would be lovely with a glass of milk instead of ale would be preferred. Milk would go down much better with the sweets," he said laughing while pretending that he preferred milk to ale.

Susan quickly prepared his sandwich, poured him a mug of milk, and placed a cherry and lemon tart on a separate plate with a few shortbread cookies. When she leaned forward across from him to make his sandwich, with her two top buttons unbuttoned, she rewarded Lord Dudley with a revealing down-blouse view of the tops of her breasts along with the long, sexy line of her cleavage. As if they waved to him, he watched her breasts slowly sway side-to-side while she cut his sandwich. He could only imagine what they'd look like if she was topless and what they'd feel like if he held them in his hands.

"There you are, My Lord," said Susan. "Enjoy your lunch, My Lord. It's so good to see you up and around again. We've all missed you so very much."

Their eyes met when they looked at one another. In the several years that he had known her, never had he looked at her in the way that he was looking at her now. He more looked at her as a man would look at a woman instead of as an employer would look at a worker. Always enamored with her, he viewed her with lust while thinking of her as a sexual partner. Yet, with her the same age as him, and with most Lords chasing after younger women to make heirs, he never seriously thought of her as a love interest until now. Now, he wanted her in the way that he never wanted her before.

Something he hadn't noticed, too busy staring at her breasts, she had blue eyes that matched Elizabeth's blue eyes. He knew she had blue eyes, of course, but her blue eyes were every bit as bright and beautiful as his beloved Elizabeth's blue eyes. His eyes were hazel and changed colors to whatever he was wearing. Her eyes were deep blue that sparkled when she smiled and in the way that she was smiling at him now. As much as he loved her pretty face, her engaging personality, her big breasts, her red hair, her freckles, and her Irish accent, he loved her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

Chapter 03:

### SusanJillParker 10 - Susan delivers Lord Dudley his water ###

Lord Dudley is finally alone with Susan.

* * * * *

Because of the wonderful day he enjoyed during his walk up the hill, he had more of an appetite for food as well as for other things. Finally released from his sadness and done with his grieving, Lord Dudley decided to have dinner in the dining room that evening. After sipping a couple of glasses of wine at dinner, and a brandy in his study later, he looked over his estate business that had been ignored. Tired now from this long day, he retired to the quiet comfort of his bedroom.

The beautiful, blue bedcovers that glistened with gold threads had been turned down on his massive four-poster bed by his upstairs maid. A brass, oil lamp was lit and placed on the table by the bed so that he could read for a while before falling asleep. As Lord Dudley settled into the luxury that his bed afforded him, something he had been doing more lately with the thoughts of having sex, he felt the need to pleasure himself.

His favorite woman to masturbate over was Susan. He thought of her pretty face, her expressive blue eyes, her fire, red hair, and her enormous breasts. He imagined her topless and having his wicked, sexual way with her enormous breasts before imagining her naked and feeling her round, firm ass and fingering her wet, red pussy. He imagined seeing, touching, and feeling her big tits and sucking her erect nipples while stroking himself.

'Susan, I want you,' he thought while fondling his cock. 'I'd love to kiss you while feeling your big tits.'

Before becoming too sexually aroused, needing some water, he was suddenly parched. He needed to rid the taste of milk that he drank earlier with the tarts and cookies that Susan had made for him and that still lingered in his mouth. As he did each night at his regular time of 10:00 pm, he rang the bell for the kitchen for the maid to bring him some water. While waiting for service, he stroked himself again. Just as he stroked himself to a harder erection, the maid knocked on his bedroom door. Not wanting her to catch him masturbating, he stopped playing with himself and covered his erection with the bedding.

"Enter, please," he said eager to quench his thirst and to return to stroking himself to his nightly sexual fantasy of seeing Susan topless before seeing her naked and having sex with Susan's naked body.

Instead of seeing his upstairs maid or a scullery maid delivering him his water, he was surprised to see Susan delivering him his water. His vision of loveliness, as if he was seeing things, imagining her, or fantasizing her there in his room, he rubbed his eyes. Something so unexpected, she had never delivered him his water before.

The woman of his sexual desire, his lust, and the reason why he masturbated each night, Susan was alone with him in his bedroom. Never in his wildest sexual fantasies of her did he ever think that she'd be alone with him in his room. Naked beneath his bedclothes, embarrassed for her to suspect what he was doing, as if he was a teenage boy caught by his mother masturbating himself, he pulled the blanket all the way up to his neck.

"I've brought you some water, My Lord," said Susan.

She placed her tray next to him with the pitcher of water on his bedside table and poured him a glass of water. Again, as if he was seeing things and/or imagining more than what he was seeing, he couldn't help but notice that she was wearing her dressing gown without the modesty of a robe. He stared at her with sexual lust. He stared at her as if trying to burn holes in her dressing gown where her nipples where and her pussy was.

With the house so cold and damp, no one walked around the house without a robe. Always imagining what she'd look like in her dressing gown, he had never seen her with so few clothes. The lamp on his table illuminated her as if she was naked. Her shapely figure beneath that sheer, thin piece of material arrested his eyes and held his horniness hostage. He couldn't believe all that he was seeing of her.

Obviously naked beneath her dressing gown, with her nightgown threadbare and nearly see-through, never had he seen as much of her voluptuous body and her big breasts as he was seeing now. Instead of just his horny imagination, he had something more to masturbate over now. He could see enough of her naked body to imagine what she'd look like without her dressing gown. He could see enough of her naked body to imagine having his wicked, sexual way with her.

As if she was standing before him topless and posing for him to paint her topless, he could see the entire outline of her bare breasts. He could see the impressions her nipples made through the thin material and even the darker shade of pink of her areolas. In the way that she stood with perfect posture with her shoulders back, her chest pushed out, and her chin raised, as if begging him to touch them and feel them, she was obviously proud of her big breasts.

He made a note to himself to have his housekeeper order her a couple of nightgowns for her birthday. Instead of ordering her long, flannel nightgowns, he wondered if he requested his housekeeper to order his Head Cook sheer, short, low-cut, sexy nightgowns, if he'd cause a scandal within his household. He wondered if Susan would dare wear those sexy nightgowns in front of him without wearing a robe over them in the way she wasn't wearing a robe now. With him already seeing so much of her now and as much as he had ever imagined seeing of her naked body before, his cock throbbed and pulsated.

He was glad that the upstairs maid hadn't closed the drapes on this bedroom window. Already sexually aroused, between his nightstand light and the moonlight from the full moon that poured in through his bedroom window that lit up her silhouette as if on stage, he had a good sense of what she looked like naked. Only, instead of just the appearance of her being topless, he wished she was topless. Imagining her without her dressing gown, he stared at her as if she was topless. Instead of just the appearance of her being naked, he wished she was naked. Imagining her without her dressing gown, he stared at her as if she was naked.

As if liquid slowly flowing over a hilly landscape, from her full breasts to her round buttocks, and before falling in and away at her waist, her nightgown flowed over every womanly curve of her sexy and shapely body. Perhaps imagining more than what he was seeing, her sheer nightgown exposed more than just the shape of her beautiful breasts. He not only stared at all that he could see of the shape of her breasts but also he stared at the impressions her nipples and the darker shadow her bushy, red pussy made through her nightgown. Then, when she turned, he could clearly see the outline of her naked ass including her ass crack.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'This is as shocking as it is sexually exciting. I can't believe all that I'm seeing of Susan. I wonder if she knows that I can see as much of her as I'm seeing. If I didn't know any better, by wearing her dressing gown to my room without the modesty of a robe, I'd think she was deliberately flashing me. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that she was sexually teasing me. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.'

He inhaled his sexual lust for her when she approached his bedside and leaned over him in an exaggerated move to hand him the glass of water. As if she was wearing a peasant blouse instead of a nightgown, when she leaned forward her enormous breasts fell forward with her and the scalloped top of her nightie fell wide open. As if she was deliberately teasing him, never had he had such a revealing down-blouse view of her shapely breasts.

With her big, nearly naked breasts only a few inches from his bulging eyes and horny hands, it took all the self-control he had not to reach out his hand to touch her and feel her. It took all the self-control he had not to not stick his hand inside the top of her nightgown to touch, feel, and fondle her big breasts. It took on the self-control he had not to pull her to his bed and pull her on top of him.

In addition to seeing most of the shape and size of her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, he could clearly see all the way down to the top of her red, bushy, pubic hair. Feeling as embarrassed for her as he was sexually excited for himself, he wondered if she knew she was as exposed. He wondered if she knew he could see her big tits and even more of her naked body. Showing all that he hoped to see of her, he wondered if she was deliberately flashing him. He felt like such a lecherous man invading her privacy by stealing furtive peeks of her naked body, especially if she was unaware that she was flashing him.

Having much more to masturbate over now, he saw her big, naked breasts. He couldn't believe that he finally saw her big, naked breasts. Shocked as much as he was spellbound, he couldn't believe he saw her big, naked tits. If seeing the shape and the size of her naked breasts, he couldn't believe that he saw her areolas, her nipples, and the top of her pubic hair.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'In the way that she's flashing me her tits and her red pubic hair, I saw want to flash her my cock. I wondered what she'd do if she saw my erection. I wonder if she'd reach out her hand to touch me, stroke me, suck me, and/or fuck me. I wonder if she wants me as much as I want her,' he thought.

Wanting and hoping to see even more of her, he hoped that her big tits would somehow escape the confines of her cotton nightgown. He wished that her big breasts would somehow fall out of her nightgown before his horny eyes. If ever he saw the completeness of her full, naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, he'd have something to masturbate over for the rest of his life. If ever he saw the completeness of her shapely, naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, he'd surely want to touch and feel them before sucking them. If ever he saw her naked pussy and ass, instead of just the top of her red pubic hair and the outline of her naked ass, he'd die a happy man.

Only, she was his Head Cook and not some cheap, street corner whore. A member of his valued staff, even though he was tempted to do, he didn't want to offend her by sexually molesting her. He so wanted to reach out his horny hand and stick it inside the front of her dressing gown to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. He so wanted to reach beneath her nightgown to finger her pussy. He so wanted her to reach beneath his blanket and hold his cock while stroking his cock as he had his wicked, sexual way with her big tits. He so wanted her to stroke his prick.

Disappointed by the lack of her breasts escaping from her low-cut nightgown, he accepted the water without removing his eyes from his long-awaited view of her naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was seeing her areolas and nipples. He couldn't believe he was seeing the top of her bushy, red pussy.

'Oh, my God, I love her big, naked tits,' he thought.

Recording all of what he saw of her to memory, he saw a quick glimpse of the top of her dark pink areolas and pink nipples before she righted herself and stepped away from his bed. With her illuminated by his bedside light and the full moon, he stared at the shadow of her bushy red pussy. As if she was his angel of forbidden, sexual lust, after seeing a down-nightgown view of her naked body, he'd be masturbating tonight over seeing her tits and the rest of her.

"Why are you delivering the water this evening, Susan?"

The first time alone with her in his bedroom, he wanted to keep her there longer by engaging her in conversation. With him just masturbating over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with him, he felt it odd that she should suddenly appear when she had never brought anything to his room before. He thought it all that she should appear in his bedroom without the modesty of a robe. He thought it odd that she was leaning and fussing over him as if she was his mother and he was her son.

As the Head Cook, it wasn't her responsibility to bring him water. A kitchen maid would normally do the honor. Yet, not questioning the reason for her visit, he was glad that she was here, especially while inappropriately dressed in the way that she was. Never has he had a moment alone with her and now here she was in his bedroom wearing her sexy, sheer nightgown without a robe while he was naked beneath his bedding.

'I don't believe Susan is in my bedroom. I shocked that she's not wearing a robe. I can't believe all that I'm seeing and have already seen of her beautiful, shapely, and naked body,' he thought while becoming even more sexually excited.

"After noting a positive change in your disposition, My Lord, not wanting to disturb you before then, I've come to see how you are doing. With someone always around in the kitchen, we never have a chance to talk alone. I was concerned and wanted to offer you my help in any way that I can," she said quickly looking down at the bulge that tented his blanket while sliding a slow tongue across her full lips.

In the way that he must have made her feel uncomfortable with his leer, he suddenly felt uncomfortable and pressured by her stare to make his sexual move.

'I can't believe she stared down at my erection in the way that I've been staring at her naked breasts. I can't believe she ran a slow tongue across her full lips,' he thought.

He looked at her as if he was in love with her and obviously he was in love with her.

"Thank you, Susan. You're right. We never have a moment to talk in private," he said unable to stop himself from continuing to stare at the impressions her erect nipples made in her nightgown.

With him sitting up in bed, her nipples were at his eye level. All he needed to do to take them in his mouth was to lean forward and suck them through her nightgown. Only, he didn't dare. It was enough that he was sexually and inappropriately staring at her. Yet, instead of looking uncomfortable by his lustful leers, she made eye contact with him and smiled. Seemingly, she was enjoying his sexual attention. Seemingly, she was as much of an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur.

"I'd do anything for you, My Lord, anything, anything at all. All you need to do is to ask," she said giving him what he thought was a sexy smile and a naughty look. "How may I be of service to you, My Lord?"

When she stared down at the bulge his cock made in his blanket again, she sexually excited him. He'd love nothing more than for her to stroke his cock. When she slid a slow tongue across her full lips before asking him if there was anything she could do to help him, he wondered what she meant by helping him. He wondered what she meant by doing anything for him, anything at all. He'd love nothing more than for her to suck his cock. In the way that he'd love to solicit her for sex, he wondered if she was soliciting him for sex.

'Remove your nightgown,' he wanted to say. 'Show me your tits, Susan. I want to see your tits,' he wanted to say. 'Stroke my cock as you suck my cock while I fondle your big, beautiful breasts and finger your erect nipples,' he thought. He wanted to say all of the above but he didn't say any of the above.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds