• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LBFM Pt. 03

LBFM Pt. 03

123

Chapter 5

Our departure from the room was delayed by extended kissing and cuddling and she started to get emotional as the time to finally leave arrived but I told her we'd see each other very soon and she would be back with her daughter before long. This seemed to cheer her up and she cuddled my arm as we rode down in the lift. We kissed again as she left to walk back into Kowloon and I took a taxi from the back of the hotel.

If she was putting on an act it was Oscar winning standard and I carried that thought with me throughout the day as I remembered a myriad of things about her ... her smile ... the feel of her skin ... the sound of her giggle ... the noises she made when she came ... the sensation of my cock inside her tight pussy ...

I had to stop it ... I was feeling aroused and horny and wanted to call her and tell her so! But what if I was being an old fool?

I explained my late arrival on a bad night's sleep from jetlag and was definitely not on my 'A' game during the various meetings. This was noticed by the local staff and more than one person asked me if I was all right as I was far more relaxed about breaches of compliance protocols than I had ever been in the past.

The main purpose for my visit was a dinner meeting with two Chinese gentlemen with links to the families of the leaders in the PRC. The bank had been asked to handle some transactions and there were many questions surrounding the origin of the funds and whether they broke any sanctions and whether money-laundering was involved. The dinner was held in a top end restaurant near Happy Valley racecourse on the island and I made my way there for the appointed time and was shown up to the private room.

One of the main reasons for all the questions about the transactions was the fact that the Chinese were represented by a Russian banker named Lavrov who was known to be an associate of the ruling elite in Moscow. Following the imposition of sanctions after the annexation of Crimea the Russians were desperately trying to find ways to circumvent the restrictions and it was felt that these transactions may be one way.

I had met Lavrov a few times before and knew him to be a very slippery character, the sort who would go into a revolving door behind you and come out ahead of you! He greeted me cordially and introduced Mr Liu and Mr Feng before the meal and discussion ensued. Neither of the Chinese appeared to speak much English and the discussion was mainly between Lavrov and me although there was much unspoken communication between the three of them which indicated that the Chinese probably knew more English than they let on. The answers to my questions were vague and it became increasingly clear that the bank would be unable to help them. The tenor of the dinner became confrontational fuelled in part by the fact that the Chinese had been drinking neat whisky during the meal but mostly from Lavrov who was steadily working his way through a bottle of vodka.

As the meal ended Lavrov said that hostesses had been provided to bring drinks and provide 'personal services' in the ante-rooms. There are many ploys in the game of negotiation and getting your opponent drunk and in a compromising position with a pretty girl ... or boy ... is rule 101 and the provision of hookers ... sorry ... hostesses ... is common practice.

I rarely drink more than a glass of wine on such occasions and wanted to leave at this point but could not do so as my hosts, Mr Liu and Mr Feng, would lose face if I went before the end of their hospitality. Whilst I was not going to help them with these transactions I would not want to lose them as potential customers forever.

The door opened and two tall, stunning blondes dressed in short, tight, black dresses that left little room for undergarments and nothing to the imagination came in carrying trays of bottles. Lavrov spoke to them in Russian so I assumed they were Russian or Ukrainian and they put their trays down and made their way over to fuss and flirt with Liu and Feng. I was so distracted by their entrance that I had not noticed the two other girls who came in after them, one carrying a tray of glasses and the other a large humidor of cigars.

The girl carrying the glasses was the very pretty Filipina girl that I'd seen with Jess the night before. She was similarly attired in a tight yellow dress and smiled directly at me and came over. As she did so she partially blocked my view of the fourth girl but not enough to prevent me seeing that she was the most beautiful Filipina I had ever met ... Jess!

She was stunning in a red dress that I can only describe as a long spandex boob tube that ended just above her nipples and finished just below her arse cheeks. It looked like it had been painted on and accentuated her round firm breasts and the curve of her hips and arse. Gorgeous!

Her hair was up in a high pony tale and I had visions of using that to guide her whilst I took her doggy style. I tried not to let my mouth hang open but Lavrov caught me staring and chuckled without humour.

"So Mr. King you like what you see, huh? As we don't seem to be able to do any business together you'll forgive me if I don't feel inclined to swap. Cookie is mine for the night so you'll have to make do with Anna."

At the mention of her working name Jess, who had been looking the other way, lifted her head to look at Lavrov and then at me. She gasped and a delighted smile of recognition passed over her face followed by annoyance as Lavrov's words sunk in.

Lavrov noticed her initial reaction and he smirked.

"Ahh, so you know each other already. Naughty, naughty, Mr. King what would your lovely wife Jan think of that?"

The fact that he knew that my wife was called Jan came as no surprise as I knew about his wife and two kids and his German mistress and the child she claimed was his.

It pays to know your enemy.

"Your information is out-of-date Lavrov, my wife left me last week. I am now single again, not that it is any of your business. How's Fraulein Schmidt, is that a secret worth keeping?"

Jess had been following the interchange and her eyes lit up when I said I was single and could tell I was trying to put leverage on Lavrov. He just chuckled in reply.

"Somehow I don't think you're the kind of man to use such information just to gain a pretty hooker. You're too British with your sense of fair play but also too ruthless to use a strong hand for a weak reward. No, I'll call your bluff on that one."

Jess's face fell and I wasn't sure what I could do next and Lavrov knew it so he gloated.

"Tell you what I'll do ... I'll send her to your room when I've finished with her. She'll be worse for wear but I'm sure a nice cup of tea will sort her out. What do you say?"

I was tempted to threaten him if he hurt her but resisted because it would have sounded childish. So I decided to be mature.

"If you can get it up! I understand Fraulein Schmidt had to use artificial insemination to get pregnant."

See, very mature!

His face turned to ash and then pink with fury and he rushed towards me before a bark from Feng brought him to a halt. Feng then stood and berated him for several minutes in fluent Russian and Lavrov seemed to shrink. It was obvious where the power in the room lay. When Feng finished Lavrov nodded sheepishly once and then left without looking at me.

Feng then surprised me by speaking in flawless English.

"Mr. King, I apologise for Mr. Lavrov's behaviour and I'm sorry that we are not able to do business together on this occasion. I would not want to close off all avenues of contact as, who knows, we may have common interests in the future. I suggest that we conclude our meeting and you may take one or both of these very attractive ladies with you when you leave. Mr. Liu and I will remain here and entertain these two lovely girls."

I smiled at him and nodded to acknowledge his wisdom.

"Thank you Mr. Feng, you are a most gracious host and I apologise for letting things get out of hand but I'm sure there will be opportunity for us to do business together in the future. I would however suggest that, next time, you use a slightly less controversial figure than Mr. Lavrov as he does bring certain preconceptions with him. May I make a few suggestions as to how the bank may assist you in this matter?"

It was Feng's turn to acknowledge my suggestion and we agreed that the girls should leave the room while we concluded our discussions. The two blondes pouted and flounced out and I told Jess that I wouldn't be long and then we could go back to the hotel. She seemed very pleased at the prospect and took Anna with her.

Feng and I quickly discussed the matters at hand and came up with a workable solution that he said would please his own bosses back in Beijing although not Lavrov's bosses in Moscow. As I got up to leave we shook hands and he looked serious for a moment.

"Mr. Lavrov has some unsavoury connections so be on your guard for a while. I would suggest not going on a trip to Russia in the near future."

I nodded my understanding and thanked him for his concern and left the room. The two blondes pushed past me in rush to get back to their payday and I saw Jess waiting in the corridor with Anna who looked confused. I took Anna's hand to lead her from the restaurant despite the fact that I had no intention of taking her back to the hotel.

I turned back towards Jess and she looked furiously at Anna and then at me and I smiled inwardly at her jealousy.

A really good actress! LOL!

Perhaps I wasn't the old fool.

I ushered both girls out of the corridor into the main restaurant and Jess immediately turned to me and whispered very loudly and angrily at me.

"What's SHE doing here?"

I decided to tease her a bit so keeping my face neutral I looked at Anna and then back at Jess.

"Oh, I thought we would have a threesome, I've never done that. Are you ok with that, it's not on your list of things you don't do? I can also find out how good a bed-warmer she is."

A multitude of emotions passed over her face; confusion, anger, sadness, jealousy and her face fell as she searched mine to see if I was being serious or not. She became close to tears and I realised that my little joke had gone too far so I started to grin. As the realisation that I'd been teasing hit her she started to smile and then decided that I had to suffer and she put on an angry face and punched my arm.

Ouch! For a petite girl she could sure pack a wallop as I'd found out earlier in the day.

"You're not a nice man David King. I think I'll just leave you with Anna. I'm sure she will be a very good bed-warmer. Not as good as me but you are obviously after quantity rather than quality. I'll get paid whether I sleep with you or not although you probably won't be able to 'get it up' seeing as you're so old! See you around."

How quickly she had turned the tables!

She turned to leave and I caught a flash of a grin as she did so. I probably sounded pathetic as I responded.

"I only wanted to save her from Lavrov. Who knows what he might have done to her if she had stayed behind."

She stopped and paused for a while before turning round. I could see tears in her eyes and I held my arms open wide and folded her against my chest.

"Why are you crying sweetheart you know it spoils your beauty? Well it doesn't actually but ..."

She sniffled and looked up at me and then a stream of consciousness issued forth.

"Ohh ... a girl can cry over lots of things ... I'm crying because you are a special man ... because you think and care about others ... because you were going to fight Lavrov for me ... I've never had men fight over me before ... and ... and after all that I punched and insulted you again ... but you did tease me so you deserved it ... no you don't ... this is what you deserve ..."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled my head down until our lips met and she kissed me gently and lovingly. Not wishing to break the mood I decided I wouldn't tell her that I wouldn't have fought Lavrov!

My cock started to stir.

My own hands ran down her back and cupped her gorgeous arse cheeks through her short dress. Bending over to kiss her was uncomfortable so I stood up straight lifting her off the ground causing her to squeal and lock her feet behind my knees. I was fully hard by this time and she knew it as she wriggled her groin against my cock and the kiss got more passionate. I heard Anna mutter something in a language I didn't understand in the background. Jess giggled into my mouth before breaking the kiss and turned to Anna before replying in the same language (which I guessed was Tagalog) before looking back at me.

"She said: get a room; so I said: we already have one! Will you take me there and fuck my brains out. Please!"

She looked so happy and felt so good in my arms so who was I to say 'no'? I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

"Yes, boss!"

I lowered her to the ground and discretely tried to adjust myself so that my erection was not obvious to the whole of HK. Anna said something in Tagalog again and Jess giggled happily.

"She said I had you well trained but that also I was wrong, you can get it up!"

I looked at Anna who giggled and I blushed.

A voice interrupted us.

Lavrov!

"Well isn't this sweet. The two love birds all over each other. How do you think the bank would react to the fact that you are knocking off a Filipina tart?"

I turned to look at him.

"Pretty much the same if yours knew about Fraulein Schmidt. Although your colleagues would get a lot more enjoyment about knowing that you are paying alimony for a kid that isn't even yours."

Still being mature, you see.

Lavrov bristled at this but made no threatening move and walked towards the door to the private room and turned to look at me before entering.

"Don't think this is over Mr. King, I don't like being made to look a fool. If I don't get you I'll get something you care about."

With that he glanced meaningfully at Jess and shut the door behind him.

The three of us left the restaurant and took a taxi back to the hotel. Jess and I sat in the back and she stroked my erection the whole way giving me mischievous grins every time I tried to move her hand away. At the hotel Anna said goodnight and went to the bar to earn more money despite the fact she was to be paid for the buy-out. She and Jess exchanged a few words in Tagalog and Jess looked hurriedly at me and then back at Anna and blushed. I was intrigued by what Anna had said but was more interested in getting Jess upstairs to fuck her brains out as she had requested to bother at the moment.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we travelled up in the lift and my tie was off and my shirt was unbuttoned and out of my trousers by the time we arrived at the door to my room. If Jess had anything other than a thong under her dress I couldn't find it!

I used the key card to open the door and let her in first. She turned and grabbed my erection through my trousers and pulled it into the room.

I, naturally, followed.

She pulled me down for a kiss with one arm as soon as the door was shut and was frantically undoing my trousers with the other hand as we stood in the small corridor next to the bathroom. My own hands had not been idle and her skin tight dress was now a belt as I rolled the top off her beautiful breasts and the bottom up over her equally gorgeous buttocks. I was right; she only had a thong on!

She kicked of her shoes which, on reflection, must have had heels 6 inches high as suddenly my hands on her arse and her arm around my neck was all that kept our faces on the same level and the kiss continuing. My trousers were on the floor but I couldn't step out of them because of my shoes and I was unable to move far. I turned and pushed her against the wall while she freed my cock from my boxers and ran her hand over the swollen head. I groaned into the kiss at her touch.

She pulled her face away from me and we were both panting from lust and the exertion. She grinned at me with hooded eyes which were slightly out of focus as though concussed.

"Like that, huh? Want to fuck me with that limp-dick of yours, huh?" She giggled and I snorted with laughter.

"If that's limp just wait until you are sexy enough to turn me on."

We were both smiling at the silly banter but for me it was a sign that we were on a wavelength that transcended the sex. We could share a joke at the most inopportune time!

I hefted her higher and she monkey climbed further up my body until the head of my cock was under her thong-clad pussy. She looked at me with lust filled eyes and begged me imploringly.

"Move my thong, tear it! Just fuck me here!"

Keeping my eyes locked on hers I moved one hand lower on her buttock and grasped the string of the thong and followed it to the gusset which was soaking and wedged between her open pussy lips. I pulled it to one side and lowered her gently and moved back and forth until we could both feel my cock head pouched in the opening to her vagina.

Our eyes betrayed the moment and we both closed them and groaned at the wonderful sensation. I thrust up and lowered her at the same time and was fully sheathed in her wonderful warm tunnel. Throbbing!

However, I was in control of my faculties this time.

"Err ... Jess ... condom?"

"Don't even think about pulling out, lovely man. That particular horse has already bolted and I love the feel of you in me. Just love me."

So I did.

Well, tried to.

The idea of standing up sex, like in a shower, is powerfully erotic but my previous experience (only twice!) is that it's generally uncomfortable for both parties and incredibly tiring for the man who has to do all the heavy lifting even with a tiny girl like Jess. However, all I could think about was the eroticism especially with this beautiful creature plastered against my body.

A wicked grin passed over her face.

"Are you going to be able to hold me up ... you're quite old you know?"

I grinned back at her cheek and in a macho demonstration I lifted her off my cock and dropped her down as I thrust my cock forcefully upwards so that there was a resounding wet slap as her buttocks hit my thighs. She shuddered, closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip with the sensation. However, there was an element of truth in her tease and I turned us round and waddled with my trouser-tied feet over to the bed. She lowered her head to my shoulder and ran little kisses up my neck to my ear and nibbled the lobe, moaning with every step as it flexed my rampant cock deep within her.

I'd never been so hard in my life.

Fortunately I'm reasonably fit and her small frame wasn't that heavy and I slowly lowered her onto the bed with my cock buried deep and her feet locked behind my knees. I tried a few thrusts but felt hampered by my trousers so stopped and looked apologetically at her and slowly pulled out of her clasping pussy. She hissed her disappointment.

"Sorry, sweetheart I need to get rid of my shoes and trousers if I'm really going to fuck your brains out."

She smiled her forgiveness at me and pulled me down for a long slow passionate kiss before releasing me.

"OK, but hurry back. My pussy is waiting for you."

I stood and tried to get rid of the encumbrances hopping on one leg and then the other. All I could hear were fits of giggles so I looked over at her. She was reclining gloriously naked on the bed with her head propped up on her elbow grinning at my efforts to disrobe.

God, she was beautiful.

"I'm glad I could add some comedic value for you as well as mind-blowing sex."

"Well, maybe just the comedic value!"

She giggled and scrabbled away across the bed as I tried to grab her and managed to hang onto one ankle which I used to pull her back across the bed with her mock groaning about rape and abuse, giggling the whole time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LBFM Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds