• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Unworldly Mate Ch. 01

The Unworldly Mate Ch. 01

"The First Encounter"

The wooden door creaks shut as the family maid steps out from the back door of a tiny house resting atop a hill surrounded by thick timberland. As the sun descends behind the treeline she notices the brilliant hues stretched across the distant sky. She tucks her wage into the small pocket of her tattered wool dress and starts on her journey.

"Elsa!" Just a few steps away from the door she hears her name called from within the house.

Elsa turns around to see her lord's fuzzy face peep out from the bedroom window.

"Be careful on your way Elsa, there are strange things in those woods. Now run on home." The man cautions the young woman before retreating back inside, quickly closing the window behind him.

Elsa sighs to herself as she turns towards the dimly lit forest, hesitates for a moment, then continues her trek home. As the maid approaches the border of the woodland she begins to make out the silhouette her home beyond the brush.

Suddenly her attention shifts to a bright yellow light beside the path. Amazed, she watches as it rises slowly from the damp forest floor, floats through the air illuminating the trees along its course. Attracted by some invisible force, Elsa ventures out into the dense forest toward the apparition.

Coins fall from her pocket while she begins to disrobe as if seduced into a deep trance. "What am I doing?" Elsa questions as she approaches the light, her naked body now at the mercy of an unspeakable magic.

Reaching out her hand Elsa touches the light and an explosion of color fills her vision, blinding her from her surroundings momentarily. Stumbling to the ground she finds herself transported to an unfamiliar place. A chill runs over her body as her bare skin presses against the cold metal floor.

Standing up she moves to investigate a small round window in the far corner of her cell. Looking out Elsa spies a sight she has never seen before. A massive blue ball floating serene among the star lit sky. She jerks her head toward a loud mechanical sound emitting from the steal walls surrounding her. Huddling into the corner she begins to breathe heavily, fogging the window beside her.

The noise abruptly stops and a large door swooshes open across from Elsa. In a panic she scrambles along the wall to the opposite corner, glancing briefly at the door, but no one is there. A thundering bang echos throughout the frame of her cell as the door quickly slams shut. Silence.

Exposed, alone, and full of confusion, Elsa remains curled up as far from the door as she can get in the small steal box. As time passes her mind starts to wonder, "Who is doing this to me? Why am I naked? Where in the world am I?"

Was she captured by a ruthless band of brutes who would use her as a sex slave for their sick pleasures? "No barbaric nomads have elaborate structures or jails as this." She thought to herself.

Elsa imagines the possibilities as she inspects the luminous panels on the ceiling above her, "Perhaps it is some king who has trapped me with his magic and is saving me for a ritual sacrifice?"

Hours pass before she drifts off to sleep and begins to dream. After Elsa had come of age, one summer day she was washing clothes at the river when she spotted a man down stream bathing in the cold ripples of the sky blue water.

He had not seen her, so she gazed at his figure for a moment before focusing in on his member drooping down grazing the waves as they pass between his legs. It was the first time she really got a good look, so she hesitated before raising her view to see he was looking back at her. She ran away, never to see the man again.

Elsa would often fantasize about that moment while she quietly pleased herself upon her bed at home, but she never had a vision like the one just now appearing in her mind.

Seeing herself in the dream, she watches herself secure the bedroom door with a wicker chair from her desk. After blowing out the candles that lit the room, she quickly hops into bed. A ritual she often did late at night while everyone in the house was fast asleep.

Pulling her underwear down, Elsa uses her long middle finger to swipe near the moist opening between her thighs. Drawing the lubrication up, looping around the very tip of her clit and back down, Elsa begins to masturbate as she enters her imagination.

The dream carries her into the passionate vision, sitting on the river bank scrubbing her dirty laundry. However, this time when looking up she doesn't see the man's figure. Her movement slows, Elsa's inquisitive mind explores the new image.

Though she is unable to make out his features, he is more sizable than any human. The dark profile appears manlike with a stout build. Elsa continues to rub herself lightly as she pictures his long rod grazing the surface of the flowing water below.

Captive to the unusual qualities of his penis, Elsa starts to fantasize about how it might feel deep within her. Elsa's hands now roughly tugging at her sweet spot under the covers as the bed frame quietly squeaks. Rhythmically blending with her whimpering, softly resonating from her room and down the hallway.

Elsa watches as the stranger in her dream releases a colorful liquid into the stream. The fluid rushes up river toward her, engulfing the maid. She feels an intense orgasmic wave wash over her whole body, and her legs starting to tremble and shake.

The cell door slams open, suddenly rousing her from her dream as cum gushes from her quivering vagina onto the floor. Stunned from the experience, she lay panting and sweating heavily while she glares at the open door.

Puzzled, she asks herself, "What kind of magic can give me such wild dreams?"

Overcome with curiosity, Elsa gets to her feet and makes her way to the door. Fluid dripping onto the floor as she travels.

Peering down a massive dimly lit corridor, Elsa debates between which of the two paths she should take. She hears a creepy tapping noise approaching from one direction. Shivering from fright, Elsa starts down the passage in the opposite way.

The sound becomes intensified and her heart begins pounding in her ears. "It's getting closer!" She thinks to herself as she starts to run down the passageway toward an open door. Elsa slips inside just as the entrance immediately closes.

The room is warm and humid, lightly dusting the pores of Elsa's body with a fine mist. Reaching out, she clings to the side of a rectangular stone table in the center of the room catching her breath. A large hand reaches out from a dark corner and snatches Elsa, swiftly turning her around.

Powerless in his grip, she stares deeply into the being's jet black eyes. Time stands still as all fear rushes through Elsa, turning into a complete sense of surreal peace. Throwing her onto the stone table he positions himself above her.

Elsa glances down and sees the creature's thick scarlet member slither between her legs. Having the texture akin to the human tongue, she can feel it begin to softly nudge her pelvis seeking an entrance.

As she returns her eyes to his, the being bares down pressing his rough scaly chest against her soft breasts. A tingle comes over her as the creature finds its passage into Elsa's body, twirling around and around as it enters. Closing her eyes she can feel each vein as is squeezes its way inside, his heartbeat vibrating through her with each beat.

Elsa tosses back and forth with pleasure as she lets out a deep moan. The sensation of tiny fingers tickle her cervix as it presses through and into her womb. Tentacles seem to reach out and stimulate every inch within her, stopping just short of orgasm, then continuing the teasing over and over again.

She feels it swelling rapidly while beginning to cum, tightly grasping her mate's arm, she releases herself. The being erupts a burst of fluid, filling her womb, flooding down her legs and onto the table. The musty aroma of his cum fills Elsa's senses.

She can feel as his member pulses, squirting the creature's semen deep inside her uterus as Elsa rides the waves of pleasure surging though her body.

Her hold relaxes as the creature withdraws from her body. A huge smile streaks across her face while thinking to herself, "My very first mate was a being from another world!"

He stays with Elsa until she falls asleep, his hot breath drifting across her neck and down her chest. Returning her to the chamber she fled from, the creature retreats into the corridor, the door shutting behind him.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Unworldly Mate Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds