• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes Wide Shut

12345

This one of the earliest stories I wrote and is a departure from what I've written recently.

There seem to be a multitude of stories about Mother and Son incest many of them not wholly believable in how it starts. This may be another but I'll leave that decision up to you.

Again this is written in English English so get over it colonials.

Let me know what you think

*

Eyes Wide Shut

Chapter 01

It had been 35 days, 1 hour and 3 minutes.

Harry had been dead for that long. Wiped out as a smear of blood, bone and flesh on the M25 on his way to work. The fact that the driver of the lorry that crossed the central reservation had died of a heart attack before his vehicle ploughed into Harry's Range Rover Evoque was of little comfort to Ellie, his wife of 16 years and mother to Scott, their 18 year old son.

She sat in her light robe in the kitchen, past the tearful stage but still, very much, in the numb, uncomprehending, what do I do next stage? Still very much in the `I miss his face, laugh, smell ... err ... cock ... tongue ...' stage. No! She must not think those sorts of thoughts. Harry's memory was worth more than the feel of his large cock burying into her wet pussy ... or wetter mouth ... or even ... her ... tight ... arse! God, he fucked her arse so well! No! She must not think about that, but she did miss his body against hers, just cuddling, touching, holding hands, kissing ... fucking.

"Mum! Where is my football gear?"

"Sorry, what did you say, Scott?" she asked her tall, broad shouldered son, the dead spit image of his father, just taller and broader.

"Hellooo, earth to Mum! Where is my football gear, I've got a match after school tonight"

"It will be where ever you left it, the last time you played. At the bottom of your sport's bag I expect"

"What? You haven't washed it!" he whinged.

"I'm sorry but you may have noticed that I've been a little bit preoccupied lately, what with one small thing and another. Small, like your father being killed and the like!"

Scott's face fell and he looked at his mother so small and vulnerable on the stool by the breakfast bar. He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her. He was already nearly a foot taller than her and towered over her petite 5 foot 3 frame as his arms swallowed her up for a cuddle.

"Oh, mum, I'm so sorry, mum. I'm so sorry!" He felt her start to sob, so lifted her up and sat down on the stool with her sitting in his lap so he could comfort her properly. She felt strangely like a small girl in her father's arms at this point, roles reversed, he the parent and she the daughter. She sobbed into his broad chest which, she noticed, was bare. He smelt just like Harry and the feel of his chest and arms around her was like Harry was holding her. His smell ... she breathed deeply ... just savouring his freshly showered aroma. Just like his father. Her pheromone detectors kicked in and she could feel her pussy start to get wet! Oh, Harry, she breathed, I want you so badly and without thinking she closed her eyes, relaxed into his embrace, wriggled her arse down on his lap and started to trace little butterfly kisses along his bare shoulder towards his neck.

Scott was mortified by his crass stupidity but was startled by his mother's change in demeanour. His mum felt light on his lap but her wriggling was starting to have unfortunate consequences and he tried to lift her a little so she wouldn't feel it. He only had a towel on after his shower and was worried that his cock would spring out of the gap. God, he'd be even more embarrassed and his mother would have a cow! The effect on his cock was quite remarkable as he'd never really thought about his mum sexually. Yes, she was hot, gorgeous even. All his mates thought she was a real babe, a MILF, and told him so especially compared to their mums. He'd never spied on her in the nude or anything like that or jerked off at the thought of her. She had long black hair, smallish but firm breasts, a taught bum from all the Pilates she did and lovely almond eyes betraying her Thai heritage from her grandmother.

"Oh, Harry", she breathed as she continued kissing up his neck until she nibbled his ear lobe, squirming all the time on the hardening cock she felt beneath her.

Scott, was now mortified for a different reason and his thoughts were running riot. "She thinks I'm dad! She must be having a bit of a breakdown. What the fuck do I do now? If I stop her, she'll wake up and realise what she's been doing and be incredibly embarrassed. I'll have to try and stop her and bring her down gently by playing Dad for a bit."

Well that seemed logical to an 18 year old!

Ellie, her eyes still closed, continued to kiss Harry's neck revelling in his smell and the feel of his arms and body against hers. She traced more kisses along his firm jaw line pulling his head down so that she could kiss him, hard! Normally his mouth would have been wide open ready to receive her tongue and ready to penetrate her own mouth with his. Not this morning however, he was strangely chaste and she had to force her tongue past his lips and teeth.

Scott was really struggling to keep his cool. His mum was trying to tongue him! He'd done it with a few girls before but this was something else altogether and the feel of her tongue in his mouth was an incredible turn-on. He could not help but respond and the inexperienced boy started to copy her tongue movements himself. Unfortunately this caused Ellie to moan and wriggle even more on his lap, hardening his cock still further. He had to stop this!

After the slow start the passion from Harry's kiss was so arousing that Ellie wanted more. She could feel his cock beneath her but wanted to touch it and have him touch her tits, arse pussy, anywhere! Usually, his hands would have been all over her, why was he teasing her when she needed him so badly? Taking one arm from round the back of his head she pulled the gap of her robe open at the top and captured his left hand and brought his hand to her right breast and forced him to stroke the hard nipple and moaned into his mouth as he did so.

The feel of his hand on her breast was incredible. Scott had never touched a naked one before as a few quick feels through the clothes of Marcia Johnson was as far as he had got. Her B Cup breast with large nipple and small areola felt warm, firm and wonderful in his palm. She was making him stroke her nipple with her own hand on his and his fingers naturally spread to caress it between middle and index finger. Her moaning increased as he did so and she removed her hand to pull him tighter into the tonsil bashing kiss but his own hand kept moving without her prompting. No! No! No! As good as this was starting to feel it was not right. Well, it felt too right, actually! He could feel his cock pressed up against her arse crack and her movements were massaging it too massive hardness and size. He would come if he didn't stop her. Anyway, his wonderful mum was vulnerable, not aware of what she was doing. This needed to end right now! Thinking of what his father might have said in the circumstances he pulled his mouth from hers, noting that eyes were still closed and said, in a passable imitation of his dad.

"Ellie darling I have to go to work, I haven't got time for this, lovely as you are and the feel of you boob in my hand"

"Oh, Harry, you spoilsport! Are you sure, I'm so horny, just a quick fuck, we haven't done it for weeks."

"No, woman, I've got to go. The M25 will be a nightmare as it is"

"Well, can I have a rain check for tonight? You'll fuck me with that big cock yours as soon as you get home, won't you, please. I need your cock inside me"

"Err ... Of course, darling, first thing when I get home ... err ... I'll fuck the arse of you"

"Oh, I can't wait I might just have to play with myself all day as I think about your cock fucking me when you get back"

Scott almost came on the spot as a vision of her playing with her pussy jumped into his mind. He stood up with Ellie still cradled in his arms and placed her gently back on the stool and she moaned petulantly.

"Harry, let me give you a quick kiss to remember me by."

Scott started to lean forward but that was not the type of kiss that Ellie was thinking about. Still with her eyes closed she reached forward and pulled the towel apart and grasped his large cock with her small hand using it to pull him towards her. She ran her hand down to gently cup his balls, bent her head and sucked the head of his cock into her ovalled mouth causing him to hiss in delight. His cock had never entered anything before and the feeling of her warm, wet, sucking mouth was wonderful and he forgot that he was trying to get away from her and his hips started to thrust involuntarily. He looked down and saw that her other hand had dropped to her groin and he could see the top of her open wet, pussy lips and her fingers strumming her clit as she moaned around his cock. This, and the sight of her bobbing head and the feel of her lips and tongue was too much for his over stimulated cock and he thrust forward deeply into her mouth and came and came and came in great pulsing jets of come with a strangled cry of lust.

She swallowed greedily, moaning happily around his pulsing penis as Harry pumped her mouth. His come tasted different this morning and certainly his cock felt bigger and harder than usual but she wasn't complaining. Her own body responded with a mini orgasm which was cut short as Harry's cock was pulled from her mouth. She sighed thinking he must really be in a hurry if he didn't want to hang around for her to clean his softening dick with her tongue.

Scott staggered away and ran from the room. He'd come in his mum's mouth she would go ape shit. How could he ever apologise. But fuck! What a feeling! He would never be able to jerk off in future without thinking about his cock in his mum's mouth.

Ellie awoke from the reverie and noticed that her gown was open and wrapped it tight around her as she couldn't let Scott see her like this, he'll be embarrassed poor lad. God, she'd enjoyed the dream of sucking Harry's cock but he was gone and she'd never do it again. She was surprised to see and feel her pussy was so wet but she assumed it was a result of the dream. She felt something on her cheek and scraped it off and absentmindedly sucked the finger. It tasted of something familiar but she couldn't quite place it. She looked at the clock and jumped up. Scott would be late for school if he didn't get going.

"Scott, get your arse in gear, you will be late for school."

After a couple of minutes he came cautiously down the stairs searching her face for any clue as to how angry or embarrassed she was, but saw nothing. He felt like he had to say something.

"Are you ok mum, I'm sorry and all that I didn't mean it to happen but things got out of hand."

She looked puzzled, not really understanding what he was talking about.

"That's ok, darling, I'm just a bit over sensitive at the moment and sometimes you need to think more before you say stuff."

Now it was his turn to look puzzled. She either really had blanked it from her mind or was trying to pretend like nothing had happened so he decided to get out while she was still a forgiving mood.

"Ok, I'm out of here, see you later, I'll be late as I've got the match."

He bent forward to kiss her. Instead of kissing her cheek he kissed her full on the lips and tried to open hers with his tongue. Shocked, she pushed him away.

"Whaaat? What are you doing, don't do that to me! I'm your mother; try it on some slut at school."

He looked shocked now.

"But, but I thought you liked it!"

The look of incomprehension on her face was even greater now.

"Like it? Yes, I do but you're my son, it's just not right. Now get to school."

Chapter 02

It had been 35 days, 2 hours and 55 minutes. Harry had been dead for that long and yet Ellie was sure that she had sucked his cock 2 hours previously. It wasn't a dream, it couldn't be! Not when it was that vivid. She could still feel it pulsing in her mouth; could still taste his come, feel his balls in the palm of her hand, her lips around the shaft.

She was completely confused. What with the daydream and then Scott's strange behaviour when he went to kiss her goodbye. What was he thinking of and how did he know that she liked a bit of tongue action in a raunchy kiss?

At school, Scott was confused and horny in equal measure. He had a permanent hard on just thinking about Ellie' mouth around his cock and each break period would go to the toilets to relieve the pressure, jetting copious amounts of jizz as he relived the moment. A couple of girls had noticed the bulge in his trousers and given him a come-on smile but all he could think about was his mum's beautiful mouth stretched around his cock, the sight of her frigging her clit and the feel of her cool hand cradling his balls. Not to mention the feel of her hard, erect nipple in the palm of his hand. He was confused by her reaction or lack of it, after the event, as though she had blanked it from her mind and then her anger when he tried to kiss her as he left. He'd have to tread carefully when he got home but what he wouldn't do to get her to do it again, however wrong it was!

Ellie closed her eyes hoping to recapture the bliss of the earlier daydream, perhaps Harry would fuck her this time, he had promised that he would when he returned. Her eyes flew open in shock at the sudden realisation. He'd spoken to her, she had heard his voice! It wasn't a dream but whoever had spoken to her wasn't Harry. No matter how much she tried to persuade herself otherwise, he was dead. Slowly a dawning realisation crept up on her and her eyes widened with disbelief ... oooh ... fuuuucccck ... Scott! It was his smell that had started her confusion between him and Harry but it was definitely Scott's cock she had sucked! It was his balls she had cupped in her hand, it was he who had played with her hard nipple and it was his come she had swallowed. It was his hesitant kiss that had developed into the raunchy, open mouthed tongue fight that explained his later attempt to French kiss her as he left for school.

Fuck! She had sucked her own son's cock! What was she thinking? Well, the true answer was: she wasn't thinking! She'd been oblivious to the fact that it was him, thinking only that it was Harry and her desire to touch him once again. Christ! What to do about it, it wasn't something they could just tiptoe around for the rest of their lives? He'd looked confused as he left for school. Well he would be, wouldn't he! Your mum sucks your cock and then blanks it! God! This was so embarrassing! How to explain it to him, to apologise to him? She had no idea of what to say or do and sat for some time, staring into space, hoping to conjure up a suitable reason or excuse

She loved her son very much; he was all she had left now that Harry was gone but had never previously thought of him in sexual way. Yes, she had seen what a good looking boy he was and how he was growing into a fine physical specimen, tall, and broad shouldered. She also liked him as a person as he had been very supportive of her through the last few weeks and, so far, not been a typical teenager. Now, she was faced with a new dimension and over time different thoughts started to creep into her head as the memory of his hard cock in her mouth came to the fore and she then started thinking about it happening again, however wrong it was! Each time that happened she would scold herself for the taboo nature of incest and how she could not let it happen again. Her resolve would strengthen for a while, only for the memory of Scott's cock pulsing in her mouth as he blew load after load down her throat to make her wet and horny again. She had to have it again, and in her pussy and arse, she needed that cock!

At just after 5 she heard a car pull up and a few seconds later she heard his key in the lock and the door open. It was earlier than she had expected and she braced herself for the confrontation. However, there was no problem of that nature as her first glance at Scott told her that something else was wrong. He was limping badly, still dressed in his football gear with a huge laceration down the outside of his left thigh.

"Scott, darling, what happened? Are you all right? Come and sit down, I'll get the first aid kit."

"Sliding tackles on Astroturf are not a good idea!" he said simply and slumped onto the sofa, groaning. She rushed off to get the first aid kit and some warm water. On her return she told him to roll onto his right side and knelt on the floor and attempted to bathe the injury. Unfortunately she couldn't reach it all as it continued under his shorts up to his hip and round onto his buttock.

"You'll have to slide your shorts down; I can't get to it all" He looked back at her over his shoulder with a strange expression, part fear, part expectancy. Wincing, he did as he was told and she saw that it continued under the waist band of his jockstrap. She hesitated, but attempted to get under the very tight strapping, but to no avail.

Scott, was in great discomfort but was also keenly aware of Ellie' breath on his thigh, hip and buttock and the touch of her supporting hand on the front of his thigh. His heart was racing at her touch and the pain of the laceration was almost forgotten. His cock started to twitch in response and also at the memory of her mouth from the morning.

"Shall I take the jockstrap off as well to make it easier?" he asked. Again she hesitated but grunted a non-committal:

"Ok, but roll further over, I need to do your buttock with Germolene."

He wiggled out of the jockstrap, grunting in pain as it passed over the injury and turned away so that Ellie would not see his semi-hard cock although her left hand was only inches away from it.

Ellie bent closer to apply the ointment and was assailed by a smell which was part sweat, part natural body odour and an indefinable smell of sexual allure. She closed her eyes and drew in another breath and her pussy started to get wet and her nipples began to pucker. Oh, god! It was happening again, she was getting aroused at the smell of her son's body. This time it was not just a reminder of Harry but also the subconscious imprint of Scott's smell from this morning and how turned on she was then. She stopped applying the ointment and just froze.

Scott turned back to look at her again to find out why she had stopped. He noticed that her eyes were closed and her face was very close to his skin, inhaling his smell, just like she had been that morning. His cock immediately started to get even harder and nudged her left hand as it straightened and strengthened.

Ellie felt it and wanted to look at it. It had felt so thick and hard in her mouth this morning, but if she opened her eyes all would be lost. She would have to meet Scott's gaze and then they would have to admit to the incestuous actions this morning. She could not look at him but did stare mesmerised through lidded eyes as his cock grew in front of her. God it was huge! How could a boy of only 18 have such a massive weapon? She must not touch it as that was the road to incestuous damnation, she MUST NOT! As she continued to stare at it her resolve started to weaken. She had to touch it, to feel it's warmth and the steely hardness under soft skin. Giving into her base desires she turned her hand towards it and captured the head of her sons' cock with her fingers causing Scott to gasp with delight.

Scott was in heaven, not caring about the taboo of incest at all. She was doing it again; lost in her own world she was jerking him off! Her hand moved with a light twisting motion as though polishing the head and then running all the way down the shaft and back up again. He rolled over to give her better access and she knelt up further to get both hands involved, one gently stroking and cupping his balls and the other sliding up and down the shaft.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eyes Wide Shut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds