• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun at the Hotel

Fun at the Hotel

Got a call on a Saturday morning from Jim who I had met some weeks prior at a CD party. He wanted his cock sucked and possibly feed my tight pussy. Of course, I could not resist!

He was rather nice looking and clean cut. A 38 y/o white guy with a 7 1/2" fat cut cock. He got us a room at the Hilton and I was excited by this. He was serious I thought, rather than the usual Motel 8 type. It was nice of him and would be a fun first date.

Wore my new short black dress, slutty lingerie and strutted a little for him. Then I slowly licked and nursed on his cock and deepthroated him with my buttplug in place. (I always like to suck cock with a buttplug inside me). He came in my mouth within 10 minutes. A nice thick load. I kept his cock in my mouth until he was soft.

I thought it was over, took out the plug and we laid there and talked for a while. Then he asked if I would walk around the lobby with him and see the reaction. I have never dressed or done this before in public. It was erotic to me and I was so horny, it didn't matter.

Although I know I look pretty good when dressed, but surely not totally passable. I wanted to be fucked by him so I thought this would kill some time before I got him hard and may turn him on quicker.

So I put my short black dress back on, brushed my brunette wig, put the plug back in, fixed my lipstick and makeup and out the door we went. It is an open foyer and from the hallway from our room on the 3rd floor I could see down to the lobby area and there were people milling about.

Got on the elevator with him as he's holding my arm and there were two guys probably in their early 60's already on there. They said hi and Jim said hi and I just smiled because I have a man's voice and feigned a sore throat.

As I was in the moment, I dropped my little bag, then bent over to give them a shot of my black panties, part of the plug and bottom of my smooth tanned ass (from lying naked in the sun at my house).

I picked it up, turned around and smiled. They smiled back and asked if we wanted to have a drink with them. Jim said sure and I nodded yes. Got off the elevator and Jim told them we would meet them in a few minutes.

We headed through the lobby, me in my 4" heeled short CFM boots and the heads were turned and watching as my ass was tight against the short dress. He snuck a hand down to feel my ass when he knew someone was looking. It was fun, then I would grab his ass. We smiled and laughed together, then made it to the bar.

The two guys (Dave and Fred) waved us over to their table and started drinking with them. Small talk at first, then after a while Fred leaned in and asked me in my ear if I was a guy. I had a good feeling, so I took his hand and guided it to my crotch and he felt my chastity cage around my little clit through my thong panties. He smiled and said nice.

I made sure that Fred could see me rub Jim's cock every so often. Then my right leg started rubbing against Fred's left leg and eventually my hand started rubbing up Fred's thigh and I would graze his crotch.

With the dozen or so men that I have sucked and fucked, I've never kissed a man in public before, but Jim leaned in and kissed me and I reciprocated with my mouth and tongue for a few seconds. I was really getting excited. Jim's cock was getting hard.

Dave left around 10pm and went back to his room. Jim went to relieve himself and I started really teasing Fred. Running my hand up and down his thigh and over his crotch and could feel it hardening. Then I gave his cock a squeeze and he was hard!

My pussy lips kept clenching and releasing over the base of my plug. I needed to have hard cock in me soon.

Fred asked what we were doing after the bar and Jim invited him back to the room for a drink. I whispered in Fred's ear that I would suck his cock while Jim fucked me. Do you want me to swallow your hot cum, I whispered to Fred. He nodded yes.

Throughout the night I would whisper to Jim the kinky things I wanted him to do to me, then would squeeze his cock.

We got back to the room and I primped and strutted for them. Then I bent over and pulled out the plug so they both could see and they cheered as semi-drunks do.

Went to get primed for my fucking, came back out and sat on Fred's lap and he felt me up as I undid Jim's pants and pulled out his cock. It was standing straight up! Licked it then turned around and undid Fred's pants and out pops his nice 6 1/2" uncut boner.

They were both naked sitting on the bed, I took off my black dress revealing my slutty lingerie with black stocking, badydoll with garter straps and black panties.

Fred said, "Wow".

Pulled down the straps of my babydoll to reveal my fat nipples and each began sucking and biting as I stroked their hard cocks. Jim reached over to the nightstand and found my clover nipple clamps and put them on each nipple. The clamps bit down into my hard nipples and Jim tugged the chain and I let out a moan.

Jim then laid on the bed as I had asked him so I could impale my hot cunt on his cock and ride him cowgirl. Then I could suck on Fred's cock as he kneeled on the bed. Jim pulled down my thong panties.

I was so horny and my pussy contracting that as I positioned over his cockhead and lowered myself, his hard cock was buried balls deep within seconds and we both let out a moan. I gyrated and left it buried as I began sucking and licking Fred's cock. I lifted off Jim's fat pole and slammed back down while deepthroating Fred. I am a slut and love cock!

After a few minutes, Jim grabbed my hips and began lifting me off and pushing me back down on his throbbing pole. We began fucking in rhythm and could hear the echo of flesh smacking against flesh at a furious pace in the room. Still sucking on Fred who is tugging the chain of my nipple clamps. It was painful pleasure and just made me bounce harder on Jim's cock.

Jim then pushed me into doggy with his hot hard cock still buried in my cunt. Now Fred laid down and I could really work his cock down my throat as Jim piledrived his cock deep inside my hot cunt.

Fred was tugging on the nipple chain the whole time, then would twist and turn the clover clamps and my nipples were on fire and I loved it. Fred said he was cumming, Jim kept his bone buried in my cunt and Fred let a torrent of hot juice shoot into my mouth and throat. I sucked out every drop and kept sucking gently as he went limp in my mouth.

Jim picked up the pace and fucked me for another 10 minutes or so. My hungry pussy was getting a real workout. Then I felt his balls tighten as I was fondling them and his cock grow bigger in my pussy as he shot his load into the rubber, my pussy spasming and squeezing out every drop of his hot cum.

He pulled out, took off the rubber and dumped the hot cum on my face as I was lying on my back. This was erotic. I eventually ate every drop as I used my fingers to move the cum to my mouth. They both liked seeing this.

We sat and talked a bit. Jim fell asleep and Fred and I talked some more. He had never fucked an ass and I told him he could fuck me. I got him hard again and he fucked me in missionary as we kissed passionately. My legs were up over his shoulders as he drove deep into my tight hole. He lasted at least 15 minutes as I was moaning with pleasure with his easy strokes, making love to me and us swapping spit. He pulled out, and squirted his cum all over my face. We both laughed as I fingered all the cum into my mouth. He then leaned in to kiss me and taste his own cum.

We fell asleep in the same king bed. I woke up at 6:30 and Jim was in the shower. Fred was still sleeping so I started sucking his hard cock. As he woke up, this 60 some year old guy was ready to cum again!. I ate another hot load of his.

I thanked both of them for a night of fun and we all departed. I met up with Fred and Jim again at a party after that where I took on 6 different cocks and submitted to 2 women and was used like a cheap slut. That is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun at the Hotel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds