• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Craigslist - His Story - Her Story

Craigslist - His Story - Her Story

His Story

I posted on craigslist and got a nice reply from a young woman who agreed to meet me at Starbucks for coffee. So I got there on time, but had no clue what she looked like or much else- except she said she would be wearing boots. And a name, but I forgot the paper I had written it on. I think it began with "S" or "A", it's hard to remember names of people you have never met. Anyway, I couldn't even go around asking likely women (and there seemed to be several at the Starbucks).

So I did the obvious, started with the best looking woman and sort of "worked my way down", getting her attention, hoping she would recognize me from my HS graduation picture taken decades ago, and looking for boots of some kind. If she didn't recognize me, I couldn't bring myself to ask if her name began with "S" or "A". That seemed too lame, but I suppose I could have guessed and used just one letter to ask?

Anyway I did find her, engrossed in her computer, although maybe en-grossed is not fair, I could not really tell how gross the stuff was that she was looking at, or at which she was looking, if I want me to be grammatically correct. I try to be correct in oil things.

She wasn't looking for me even though I was not really that late and it wasn't my fault anyway.

Such a wonderful smile, and lovely voice, and thin - the kind of girl a guy looks at and falls in love instantly. I wanted to lean forward to maybe learn more about her, but didn't want to appear unstable. I talked a blue streak, as usual, and then decided that I really wanted to TOUCH her. You know, sort of make human contact.

So I said, "I would really like to touch you."

She smiled and said, "Oh really, how?"

I was confused. I mean, that was not actually consent! I know consent when I hear it. HOW? What did she want to know? DETAILS? Wouldn't any girl assume I meant to touch her a little and then touch her more and then touch her everyplace and... you know.. doesn't every woman know what every man wants from the moment he sees her?

He wants to PLEASE HER.

She must have sensed my confusion, because she smiled and said, "where do you want to touch me?"

WTF! I can forgive her for being so dense, because she is so pleasant and beautiful... but then I realized she must want to "get off" on my description of exactly what I wanted to do - before she consented. Then maybe she would not even consent - but I was willing to play along. I am easy that way. So I explained that I wanted to please her by touching. She seemed to expect more of an explanation than that, so I continued.

I started by saying I would touch her hand, and hold it and feel how delicate it was (compared to my paw). I would stroke her wrist, the under side of the wrist is quite sensitive. And I would somehow move us closer together. And without releasing her wrist, I would touch her neck, and stroke gently one way and then another, avoiding any obvious lesions.

She seemed startled at the word lesions, and maybe I was being a little excessive since there were no lesions obvious, but I was trying to give a more comprehensive description of "how I wanted to touch her", as she had so clearly requested of me. Maybe it's obvious but she really seemed sort of clueless as to what men want to do.

I continued: "then I would probably start at your knee, and gently slide my hand under your skirt, and around to the soft inner part of your thigh. Then gently push your legs apart, so I could intermittenly and barely touch and stroke between them. Eventually I would know if you are wearing panties or not, and then...

She stood up and grabbed her stuff and almost ran out the door. I was about to tell her that I would NOT poke my fingers very far into her, mostly just stroke gently. She didn't even give me a chance to explain that, and no chance to assure her that I did have plenty of experience with that kind of thing.

This may be exactly what happens when someone asks you a question about "what you want" and you tell them the simple truth without leaving out the good parts. I mean is there any girl who says, "I don't know, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO" and doesn't expect her date to tell her the truth? What he really actually wants to DO.

She DID ask me how I wanted to touch her. That part was crystal clear. Why would she ask that if she didn't want to know the truth of exactly how I wanted to touch her?

She never even sent an email to apologize for running out, nor did she explain what her hurry was.

Maybe I should just have FIRST made clear that I was not planning on poking any fingers (very far) into her - certainly not there as Starbucks! I should have explained that FIRST- before I explained the touching thigh and gently spreading legs far apart stuff. But if she had panties on, wouldn't that be sort of obvious to anyone? And if she didn't have panties, well that would be the time to explain details of touching without panties. It is really a very different thing, with and without panties. Or maybe she thinks I'm the kind of guy who stretches panty leg openings! What kind of crude asshole does THAT? At a Starbucks! She may have really misjudged me!

If there was a misunderstanding, I can't really correct it unless she tells me what SHE misunderstood! Women!

Better to smile and say nothing, then pretend to listen.

And certainly better to NOT ANSWER when they ask a question that involves anything more than YES or NO.

Her Story ===============

He told me he wanted to touch me. I was startled to hear this not only because we had just met, but because a lot of people don't feel comfortable with touching, especially not in public! And so, I asked him where he wanted to touch me. I couldn't read his reaction when I asked this question. Maybe he only wanted to touch my hand, and here I was assuming he meant he wanted to slide his hand up my thigh? He gave me a look as though I was dense! But, I'm not a mind reader. He should know that, shouldn't he? Or maybe he thinks women CAN read minds? I don't know what men want. I've only ever been with two men, and neither of them have ever been so forward as to ask me if it was OK for them to touch me! They either just did it when they felt the mood was right, or they waited for me to ask first. And I don't ever make the first move.

I didn't know how to respond when he finally answered.

He described how he'd start with my hand, and then the inside of my wrist... I had never thought about being touched on the inside of my wrist before! Is it strange that I found that somehow erotic? No one has ever wanted to spend time on my hand or wrist before!

Then he continued... "I would pull us closer together, never letting go of your wrist, and use my other hand to gently touch your neck, avoiding any obvious lesions."

WTF! Did he just mention lesions? I had no lesions on my neck. I began to think this man was just messing with me! But I let him continue. I was curious after all. Maybe he's just not experienced in the art of seduction? I gave him a second chance.

"I would start at your knee, and gently slide my hand up under your skirt, to the soft inner part of your thigh," he said. The way he looked at me... the way he leaned in and stared right into my eyes while speaking, that made me blush. I looked down at the ground, a half smile on my face, trying not to become too aroused as I listened to him speak. His voice, like chocolate, rich and delicious, only made matters worse. I heard him say "legs apart" and "barely stroke" and "panties"... and I felt an overwhelming wave of excitement rush through my body. I couldn't take it! I was so turned on! ...and so embarrassed. I am sure it was obvious to him that I was moist, maybe dripping even.

I suddenly thought, "He must be joking! Saying these things to make me feel sexy and then foolish when he discloses the joke?

I'm not sure why I did it, but I stood up without a word, grabbed my stuff, and I ran out the door. I ran straight to my car where I threw my things into the passenger seat, climbed in, and slammed the door behind me. I don't think he saw where I ran off to, so I couldn't really expect him to chase after me and join me in my car, but really, I wanted him to. At least there we'd have SOME privacy, and I'd even let him touch me between my legs if he wanted to... because I wanted him to. Oh, how I wanted him to! But not in a Starbucks! Surely he was only messing with me.

Still very moist and still very turned on, I couldn't think to do anything but touch myself... his face, his eyes and mouth as he spoke, his voice, and his words still so fresh in my mind. What a cruel joke, I thought to myself as I reached up my skirt and tugged the crotch of my panties aside. What a cruel joke to make me believe I was so desirable! I closed my eyes, sighed, and slipped a finger inside. I shivered as I slowly pulled my finger back out, now very wet, and slid it up to my clitoris. I imagined that my hand was his...

When I returned home, HE was all I could think about. Would he give me another chance if I wrote him and apologized for running out on him? Would he admit it if he really was just trying to make a fool out of me? Would he think I was too easy if I asked him for a second coffee date, and hinted that this time I wouldn't be wearing any panties? Or... would it be better to let him figure that out on his own? He had my mind in a whirl, my breasts still tingling, and my heart still racing.

I think I definitely need to gain some more experience if this is the way some men really do treat women! It felt so foreign to me, so unreal, and I want to learn how to be comfortable with it. Comfortable with not asking questions and just letting things happen. Or maybe more comfortable with being asked permission before being touched? I know there's something to be learned here, I'm just not exactly sure what it is! Perhaps I'll email him tonight... I don't want to learn from anyone else but him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Craigslist - His Story - Her Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds