• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bar Hopping Pt. 05

Bar Hopping Pt. 05

Author's note:

I wanted to continue this story line and my coming back was an excellent time. I hope you like my ladies and Jonah. I picked up right where we left off.

*****

I awoke first to the motions that Carrie was doing with her hips. She was grinding her pelvis into my side. I felt her semi hard cock moving along my hip. She was more asleep than awake, however she did have a smile on her face. She was snuggled up next me on her side, my right arm around her and my hand rested on her ass. I moved my hand in a little circle on her cheek, that got a response from her. She moaned a little and smiled.

I moved my hand down her ass cheek and made my way to her crack. I pulled on the cheek to open the crack a little. She pushed closer to give more access and placed one boob on my chest. She was still breathing heavy, still in that slumber between sleep and awake. Her hand was rubbing my chest, encircling a nipple at one point. this gave me the courage to move into her ass.

Moving further into her crevice my fingers found the puckered ring. My forefinger moved in a circular motion tracing around the hole. She moaned louder this time and she clamped down on my nipple with her lips. She was sucking it slowly, encircling the tip with her tongue. I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue's ministrations. Her cock was growing on my leg and mine was responded as well.

Her hole relaxed and I pushed one finger into the hole and held it at the entrance. Allowing for the hole to get used to my finger I paused for a bit. Her mouth moved up from my tit and she gave a moan that I thought the whole house heard.

"Move inside me baby, I'm awake now." She said with a smile looking up into my eyes.

"Are you rested enough, baby?", I asked.

"Keep going and we'll find out."

I moved my finger further into her ass and pulled it back a little, just to tease her. She then moved up on top of me. Our cocks were nestled on top of each other. I took her cock in hand and guided her up to my head. She moved her way to my mouth and fed me her cock when she was close to my lips.

Her cock got harder in my mouth as I sucked on it. I could taste the saltiness of her pre-cum on my tongue. My tongue encircled the head and she placed both hands on either side of my head and thrusted her hips forward.

My hands found her round ass cheeks and I spread them wide, so I could get two fingers into her hole. My fingers worked further into her ass as her hips sped up forcing her cock further into my mouth.

"Take my cock, baby." She moaned.

All I could do was utter a muffled moan as the rock-hard cock rammed into my throat. I removed one finger as I moved my hand down to my pre-cum soaked cock. her cock twitched in my mouth and as she spurted cum into my mouth and down my throat. My cock responded to my stroking and came as well. She seemed to cum forever and her hips slowed down from their thrusting. I lapped up the remains of her cum from her cock.

She looked down into my eyes, "Thank you for the wake-up baby. I felt your come hit my ass. It was amazing."

I smiled up at her as she pulled out of my mouth, "You looked like you needed to cum."

She moved down to my side and we snuggled next to one another. We let the a/c cool our bodies as we rested. Her hand rested on my spent cock, my hand rested on her ass.

I kissed the top of her head, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Not yet it's still early. I want to rest some more. Jasper will come and get us when we should get up."

I looked towards the window, it was still dark out. we slept like this for a while enjoying the other's breathing. We were in this position when I felt my cock being stroked up and down and smiled to myself as I started to get hard again. Then I felt my cock slip into a warm orifice that provided some suction that went up and down my shaft.

"That feels good." I moaned.

There was a warmth next to me and I felt Cassie's cleavage on my arm. It was then I realized that it wasn't her sucking my cock. I reached down and found short hair as I moved my hand to the back of the head pistoning up and down. I knew it was Jasper before I looked down and saw that he had my cock in his mouth. He was looking up at me and I thrust my hips forward. I played with one of Cassie's nipples as he kept going up and down. He smiled up at me and continued his sucking.

Cassie was still deep in sleep as she moaned and her nipples got hard. He kneaded my balls as I was getting harder and my hips moved in time with his head. I felt the tightening of my balls and I shot cum into the back of his throat. He slowed and took all of it into his mouth. He cleaned my cock with his tongue, he made sure to get all the cum off my cock.

"I wanted to start your day with a bang." He said.

"We were already up about 2 hours ago, but went back to sleep. So, is it time to get up?"

"Yes, we have a lot of work to get done before the party tonight. You and I need to go shopping and do some cleaning around here."

I got out of bed and tucked some sheets around Carrie to keep her warm. Jasper and I walked into bathroom together. He seemed stiff as he walked.

"You're kind of slow today. What happened?" I asked.

"Debbie was rather aggressive last night and my hole took the pounding. However, don't worry it wasn't mean or anything she sometimes gets really into fucking." He smiled.

We made it to the bathroom and he turned on the water as I looked into the mirror. We both got into the shower and let the water rain down over us. He kissed me under the rain and let the warmth get into our bodies. We tongued each other one last time before he got the soap. We soaped each other up and cleaned out the crevices. I went down to his ass and took care of his hole. I saw that it was red and needed extra care to alleviate some of the hurt.

I took the shower head off and ran it down his body to get all the soap and massage his tender hole. He moaned a bit and relaxed with the gentle pressure. Once we were cleaned off we got out of the shower.

After dressing we went to the store. "Debbie gave me a list of things that needed to get done. We hit the grocery store last. The girls will take care of themselves for the cleaning etc."

"They'll probably fuck each other so they have enough stamina for tonight. Cassie is an animal in bed at times, I am surprised at how much she can give out and take."

"You'll see that a lot with shemales. It's the testosterone in their system. They're either on supplements or vitamins to help them with the hormones they take. The vitamins help with their stamina also. We have to get some for tonight."

After last minute checking with the caterer, we went to the store for the snacks and food. After unpacking the groceries, I saw the girls lounging out by the pool. They were sunning themselves wearing bikinis.

"C'mon let's change and join them for a spell." Jasper said.

We went to our room and saw that there were two loin cloths for us to wear. So, we stripped and put on the fabric that was held together with a chain. Otherwise we were naked. We walked in the backyard to join the ladies.

"Look who we have here," said Debbie, "don't sit down yet guys. Come here and let us have a taste of you."

I walked over to Debbie as she reached under my cloth and felt my balls and stroked my cock a bit. She squeezed both roughly. I wasn't expecting that and it showed on my face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I do get kind of rough on party night." She said.

She let go of my cock and passed me over to Susan for a feel. Susan lifted the cloth up and took my cock into her waiting mouth. She let the cockhead stay on her lips and she just sucked on the hole in my cock. The picture must have been perfect cause Jasper moaned just looking at the scene.

Susan then took my cock down her throat and munched on the pubic hair, her tongue licked over the shaft. I arched my head back and gave out a moan that I was sure the neighbors heard. She then moved back up the head and flicked at the hole.

"That seems to be enough, Jasper come here, I need a taste of you too." She said.

I was then passed to Carrie who embraced me. Her hands reached around to my ass and spread the cheeks. I felted the sundrenched warm air on my hole. She was still kissing me with her tongued down my throat. I returned the affection and we stood there almost frozen in time.

"Ok, it is time to go over what is happening tonight. Jasper and Jonah will greet the guests at the door. They will be expecting you in the current attire you are wearing. We will be in similar dress. No one should need to be cleaned, however if their guests may need to be. These ladies are our friends and they will be bringing a male guest." Debbie said.

Jasper and I nodded. "Who will be serving the food?" I asked.

"We all will be doing that. This would be a great time for us to check out the ladies and their consorts. Now let's shower and rest a bid. Jasper, when will the caterer arrive with the food?"

"4:30 PM." He said.

"Good. We have some time. Also, we do plan to have a floor show this evening. That means Jasper and Jonah will be pre-occupied fucking each other. This will show the male guests what will be expected of them. Let's hit the showers people and try to cum at least once before the party."

I started for Carrie and put an arm around her waist as we made our way to our room to shower. Debbie stopped us by taking my arm.

"Hold on big guy. You're taking a shower with me and I want to tap your ass today and tonight."

I looked at Carrie as I was moved off in Debbie's direction. Jasper went with Carrie to her room. She smiled back at me as Susan joined them.

"We'll be fine baby." Carrie said with a smile.

Debbie and I held each other as we walked to her room. Her hardening cock was moving in time with her stride. I had my arm around her waist and my hand rested on her right cheek. My cock was getting hard as we made are way into the room.

She had a larger bed than the others. It looked bigger than a California King.

"That's a big bed. How many people does it fit?" I asked.

"Sometimes we all end up here to sleep and do other things. Jasper and I usually sleep here except when he is training someone. But this is our time and I have been waiting for you."

I sat on the bed and pulled her in front of me. Her cock was waving at me. I looked up and saw her eyes staring down at me. She had a smile on her face and an appetite in her look.

"I want you to make love to me. Not fuck, rape, plunge, or slam into me. Make love." She said

Kissing her cock head, I stood and framed both hands around her face and kissed her tenderly. She kissed me back and put her tongue into my mouth. I took it and sucked it for a bit as she pushed it forward. When she retreated into her mouth I kissed her more forcibly for only a second. I was holding her face when I kissed her chin and moved my arms around her body as I kissed down to her neck and to the Adam's apple. I sucked on the bulge and she moaned a bit.

"Oooohhhh. Jonah that feels so good. You are indeed talented." She said in my ear.

"It's easy when you taste so good my dear."

She had her hands on the back of my head and was pulling me into her body. My hands moved to her ass and messaged both cheeks. She moved her hips forward to grind her cock into mine. I moved down her bronze body and stopped at her tits. Taking one in my mouth I twisted on the nipple of the other. I sucked hard on the nipple while I moved my hands to her front. I found her semi hard cock and felt her pre-cum leaking out. I stroked its length to get more.

I moved down her stomach and found her navel. I was tonguing the little hole as she pushed my head into it. I looked up into her eyes.

"Turn around beauty. I want to taste your ass."

She smiled and turned to face the other way. I was sitting on the bed as she bent at the waist. I placed both hands on her ass and spread her cheeks apart. I could see her hole puckered waiting for my tongue. My tongue started at the top of the crevice and slid down making its way to the hole. Once there I spread the cheeks further and tickled the ring.

"Baby you hit it. Thank you. I needed that tongue."

My index finger messaged the area a little and it widen just enough for me to get start my finger's journey deep into the hole.

"Come and get on all fours on the bed, goddess." I said.

Smiling she stood and walked around to the bed, she kissed me before getting into position. her ass was facing me as I knelt and placed my tongue at the hole. It widened to accept my tongue. I lubed up the inner side of the ring and moved a finger forward deep into her insides. She moaned again hard. I placed two fingers inside her now and moved back and forth. I lubed up the hole getting it ready for me.

I placed my tongue on her back and moved to the back of her head. Nibbling on her ear I asked, "are you ready for me?"

"I have been waiting for a long time."

Sliding my cock in-between her cheeks, I found the lubed hole. I slowly entered inside, holding my stiffening cock just in the inside. Once she was used to the stretching I moved forward slowly and then back. I held on to her ass so I wouldn't slip out and for more forceful thrusts. I found a steady rhythm and kept the pace going until she almost screamed in pleasure. I almost fell on her back, however I made it to her side ended up on my back. She leaned over and kissed me.

"I have never had an anal orgasm before. It was great!" She said.

We were both leaking pre-cum as she moved to lie on her back. "No, my vixen, lay on your side we are not done yet." I said.

Turning to her side she twisted so she was looking at me. I positioned my cock into her hole again and started my thrusts. I kissed her while I fucked her. She had her leg draped over mine as her hole widened and I held on to her tits getting more leverage.

We fucked in this position for a while, "I want to see your face when we cum." She said.

She rolled over on to her back and I came forward to suck on both tits and pinch her nipples. They were harder than I have ever remembered before. Her legs spread as she allowed for more room. I placed my cock at her hole and moved forward to enter her. I slipped in easier this time and again found my pace. Her eyes had a dreamy non-focused look as I went in and out. I started to stroke her cock in time with my pace. She opened her mouth as I kept pace with my thrusts.

"Fuck me harder." Came out of her mouth.

I stroked her faster and sped up my insertions. To a point where I felt her balls move up and mine tightened as well. She came on her and my stomach. I pulled my spasming cock out and it spurt cum up to her tits. She looked beautiful as I looked down at her body. We were breathing hard and I laid on top of her tits.

I found my voice, "you were...are amazing."

"You're too baby. I have never felt so loved at one time. Thank you. Now we need to rest. Jasper will wake us. Do not move I want to use your body for warmth."

I laid to one side for comfort and she moved to embrace me. I nestled my face in between her tits. She kissed the top of my head as we both drifted off. We slept soundly until Jasper came in and slapped my ass.

"Every time I am waking you, you are on top of someone. How was he my dearest?" He asked as he kissed Debbie.

She smiled, "Wonderful. Now we have get ready for our guests. I have something in mind for both of you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bar Hopping Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds