• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Subservient Husband

Wife's Subservient Husband

12

I could feel the tension in my groin. While driving home from work on a Friday evening, I reached down and felt the familiar, hard metal of the chastity device around my cock. My wife hadn't let me cum in weeks. Over the last few years, as her affinity for dominating me in the bedroom has grown, I've been allowed to cum less and less. Some nights, after using my fingers or a vibrator to help her climax, she rolls over and laughs at me as she falls asleep. She also loves to ride my mouth or hard cock to orgasm but would never dream of letting me finish inside her.

Lately, her favorite game has been to curl up next to me, rubbing her clit against my leg while whispering fantasies in my ear and making me refer to her as Temptress. At first the fantasies were fairly vanilla, but they quickly progressed into games of letting other, bigger cocks fuck her holes with me watching helplessly. Eventually, I was fictionally forced to offer my mouth or ass to the cocks waiting to fuck her or clean her pussy after it had been fucked all night. In these fantasies, my cock was only allowed in her pussy if I had a large cock in my ass; this ensured that I stayed rock hard for her.

While whispering these erotic stories to me, my cock was usually allowed out of its metal cage so I could work myself up, but I was rarely allowed to cum. Once she reached orgasm, the fantasy was over, and I was begrudgingly forced back into chastity.

It was with this mindset that I received a text from my wife just a few minutes before arriving home.

"As soon as u walk in the door strip naked and come to the bedroom," it said.

I could instantly feel my cock strain against its unyielding confinement, turned on by this text that gave me hope for a long awaited orgasm. "Finally," I thought. "Relief." I hit the gas and drove home as quickly as possible.

When I opened the front door, I could hear sounds of pleasure coming from the back of the house. Thinking that she was getting herself primed for me, I quickly followed her instructions and moved to the bedroom. I wasn't entirely prepared for what I was about to find.

There was my wife, beautiful, naked, sweating, and moaning while riding a stranger's cock. The fun didn't stop there, however, as she was also being fucked hard in the ass by another guy at the same time. It was difficult to differentiate between the bodies as they moved in almost perfect rhythm together. I never thought I would witness such a sight in person.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled. The feverish movement slowed (although it didn't completely stop, I noted) as everyone turned to face me.

"Ah, it's about time you got home," said my wife calmly while motioning for the cocks inside her to stop. "I've been at this all this afternoon, and my pussy desperately needs a break and a thorough cleaning. I lost track of how many loads I've taken, and these are the last three gentlemen who haven't had a chance to cum."

Three? Still a bit shocked and confused, I glanced around the room and saw another guy leaning against the door frame of the master bathroom. Like me, he was tall and muscular, only he was a foot taller and much wider. And, unlike the other two men fucking my wife, he was still fully clothed with a huge bulge in his pants. He remained silent throughout my interruption, only showing a slight smirk at the scene unfolding in front of him.

After my wife dismounted from both cocks, she leaned back against a pile of pillows and spread her legs open. "What are you waiting for?" she said, clearly directing her commands to me. "Your tongue should already be inside my pussy"

I finally found my voice again. "Whoa, wait, what ... what is this? Who are these guys? I thought ... you've been fucking them all afternoon? I know we've fantasized a lot, but this ..."

"5 seconds or you'll pay the price," she said, swiftly cutting me off.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing, but I quickly realized I didn't have much of a choice. I hesitantly walked to the far side of the bed, around the two guys who were clearly not happy about being forced to stop fucking my wife. Their cocks were rock hard, and both had to be at least 8 inches long, 2 inches longer than me.

Before getting on the bed, my wife checked to make sure my chastity device was still locked and fully secured. She then motioned for me to get on the bed and begin cleaning her swollen, abused pussy. I surrendered, crawling to her and lowering my mouth between her legs with my ass sticking up in the air.

"Good choice," she said. "Now that you've finally decided to obey your Temptress, I'll spare the worst of what I had in mind for you. But ... there are still certain needs that must be addressed."

She reached down and pressed my head tightly against her leaking pussy so I couldn't move or speak. "Gentlemen," she said, looking up at the two guys she had left behind. "I know you were just enjoying my pussy and ass, but I don't think I have anything left to give you. Besides, both my holes are stretched wide open and gushing cum. Please accept my husband's tight, clean ass as compensation; use it to finish what you started with me"

By this point, the shock was slowly wearing off, and I could feel myself being turned on. My cock was attempting to get hard against its cage, and despite my fear, I decided to focus on licking the cum out of my wife's pussy instead of the cocks that had just been invited to use my ass as a cum dumpster. My wife had used strap-ons and butt plugs on me before, but these cocks were bigger than our toys. I silently hoped they wouldn't take long to cum after being so hard inside my wife's holes.

I heard them both quickly agree to the deal my wife offered, and - of all things - they played rock, paper, scissors for the right to go first. I would've laughed had my mouth not been buried in my wife's pussy. Once they worked out who was going to fuck my ass first, I heard the bottle of KY crack open and felt the bed shift behind me. My ass was about to be fucked for the first time by a real cock.

He unceremoniously spread my ass cheeks apart, looking for the entrance to my tight hole. It didn't take him long to find it, and I felt the large head of his lubed cock pressing against me. As his cock invaded my asshole, I knew from strap-on experience to push out instead of clenching shut. This clearly helped as he seemed to have little trouble sliding in, inch by inch. I gasped in pain, but my wife continued to hold my head between her legs. Fortunately, the pain slowly turned to pleasure as he eventually began fucking my ass just as hard as he had been fucking my wife. He was clearly taking out his sexual frustration on my asshole.

"Consider yourself lucky, my dear."

"Hmmph?" I managed to utter from between her legs.

"If you hadn't come to me when I asked, both of these cocks would be fucking you at the same time right now. Your ass is welcome."

My ass sure didn't feel welcome as it was being mercilessly pounded, but it could have been worse. The pain was almost completely replaced by pleasure at this point, and as I felt the cock inside me get harder and harder, my own cock continued to struggle in vain against its cage.

As I wished, the cock in my ass didn't need much more attention. He pounded me faster and faster for about another 30 seconds before slamming into me and shooting his load deep in my bowels. I could feel his cock pulse over and over again, as if it hadn't cum weeks. Finally finished, he slowly pulled out of my ass and relaxed on the bed.

"Don't get too excited", my wife reminded me. "You have another very hard cock to serve. I've been watching him lube up, and trust me, you're in for another good pounding." As she briefly allowed me to lift my head and relax my jaw, I glanced at the large cock coming for my ass. I don't think I've ever seen a harder cock in my life. Between fucking my wife and watching the action on the bed, his cock was ready for action.

As he mounted me, my wife pushed my face back down to her pussy to finish her cleaning. The cock behind me found little resistance. It entered me in one swift motion, paused for a brief second, and began pounding me like a cheap whore.

"Wow, that's how you fuck an ass," my wife said as she cheered him on. "No wonder my holes couldn't take any more. You might not be able to sit down after this."

Just like the first cock, this one needed very little stimulation to put it over the edge. I soon felt his hands grab tightly around my waist, take a few more crushing thrusts deep into the depths of my hole, and finally release his load. Again, it felt like he hadn't cum in months. Where did my wife find these cocks? Had she been planning this for so long that she told everyone to arrive with huge loads?

As the cock left my now gaping asshole, I could feel the cum from both loads dripping down my swollen balls and down the backs of my thighs. If my cock hadn't been caged, I would've had a raging hard-on.

"I trust my husband's ass provided the relief you were looking for?" my wife asked. Both guys nodded in agreement as they relaxed on the bed around us. "Excellent, because I'll need your help with the main event."

The fear I felt when the first guy mounted me returned. Main event?

"You're done cleaning my pussy. You can rest for a minute, but stay where you are," my wife ordered. I raised my head and closed my jaw as she folded her legs, moved off the bed, and headed toward the bathroom.

Then I remembered the third guy.

"I apologize for the wait; are you ready to use that giant cock of yours?" she asked him. He nodded and smiled and began to remove his clothes. From all fours on the bed, I watched as he took off his pants and released his monster cock. It was longer soft than the other cocks were hard, and it was much, much thicker. It was probably the biggest cock I had ever seen even compared to porn cocks.

"Hold him down," my wife ordered before I could utter a word of protest. The two guys on the bed flanked me and lowered my head and chest to the bed, holding each of my shoulders down.

"Hold on there's no way my ass can take that monster!" I exclaimed as panic started to set in.

My wife sighed. "After allowing you to take those cocks one at a time instead of both at once, you're still going to whine and complain? This poor cock has been waiting patiently, and it's certainly not going in my ass." She walked over to me and put a pillow under my groin area. "Lower yourself down onto the bed. That's how he wants to take your ass."

Because my shoulders were already being held down, I knew I wouldn't be able to move or resist at all once he mounted me, but I had a feeling that resistance would only end badly. I reluctantly lowered my waist to the pillow and laid down on the bed.

"Again, good choice. Maybe you'll get a reward later," my wife told me as she gave my ass a good slap. "But for now, let's get this party started."

Sitting beside me on the bed, I heard the now familiar sound of KY being opened. I could feel my wife spreading my ass cheeks and lubing everything.

"Wow, good job guys. You really did a number on his ass. It's still gaping open and loaded with cum. I hope there's room for more!" My wife was definitely enjoying this.

"Come on over with that beast," I heard her tell the third guy. "My husband's ass is good to go, but you need to be properly prepped."

After a minute or two of what sounded like cocksucking, my wife declared that he was ready for action. "You should see this monster, my dear. Your ass is never going to be the same. It may never close again, but I guess that's what butt plugs are for."

I felt the foot of the bed sink as 300 pounds of muscle crawled onto it. His inner thighs rubbed against both of my outer thighs as he straddled me and sat back on my legs.

"This is so hot! You're about to take a truly monster cock in your ass my dear. How does this feel?" she asked as she placed the giant, bulbous head of his cock against my asshole. It was at least the size of a baseball.

"There's no way I can take this cock! He's gonna split me in two!

Her tone changed quickly. "If you aren't going to enjoy it, just be quiet," my wife replied. She told him to press slowly into my ass, and I could feel him rise up to the perfect position to plunge into me. My wife was helping spread my ass and make sure his cock didn't slip while it was attempting to penetrate me.

"Uhhhnnnn owwwww," I moaned. My ass was on fire as it was being stretched in ways I never thought possible.

"I told you to be quiet if you can't enjoy it." She turned her head to the guys holding me down. "If he keeps whining, you both have my permission to treat his mouth like a pussy. Pound it accordingly."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see both of them get excited as I tried to calm down. The cock at the entrance of my asshole was not letting up, pressing harder and harder. Just as I was about to scream, I felt my sphincter slip over the head of his cock and relax a bit around the shaft.

He was in.

"Oh my god! I should've caught that on video, " my wife exclaimed. "This beast is in your ass now baby. Don't worry, I'll be right here keeping your ass spread wide open. I'm sure he'll take it easy on you ... for now."

"Thank you Temptress," I replied submissively. My ass was conquered; at this point, I was just trying to avoid being facefucked by two big dicks. "I love being owned by this giant cock. Please let it use my ass to cum."

"Now there's the husband I know and love!" The cock inched its way down into my ass, slowly wrecking me beyond the point of no return. There was no way my ass would ever close again.

Surprisingly, the pain subsided a bit as he continued his invasion, but the feeling of fullness was almost too much. "My ass feels so good Temptress," I said, embracing my submissive role. "I can't wait to be completely full of his giant cock"

"Oh, it's only about halfway in, but don't worry, your ass is opening up and behaving. You're finally becoming the slave I knew you could be."

Only about halfway in? I suddenly wasn't sure if there would be enough room, but that wasn't going to stop him. He kept going, stretching my insides permanently. Finally, after another exclamation from my wife, I could feel his huge balls resting against my ass and all the way down to my balls, which were painfully sticking out from the bottom of the chastity cage.

He was all the way in.

"Give my husband a chance to get used to your cock ... then enjoy yourself."

He listened to her plea, albeit briefly. Soon I felt him slowly easing out of my ass, leaving what felt like a gaping chasm inside me filled with lube and cum. It felt like he pulled out about half way before plowing back down inside my ass. I gasped a few times as he established his rhythm. I could still feel my wife holding my ass cheeks wide open for maximum penetration.

"I looks a tree trunk is having its way with your ass my dear. It's making me so wet. If my pussy wasn't sore from this afternoon, I'd be begging for another big cock inside me right now. Your ass certainly knows how to turn me on."

The pain never completely vanished like it did with the first two cocks, but I was able to derive more pleasure by closing my eyes and imagining what it must look like, the huge cock perched above my ass, dominating me completely. My wife's fantasies were clearly having a submissive effect on me.

Just as I was finally getting used to the massive size, my wife told the two other guys to let go of me, that she was confident I would behave and listen to her commands. They released me and relaxed, and it barely made a difference. I knew I was now being completely controlled by the cock in my ass, regardless of whether or not I could raise my shoulders.

"Turn over," my wife ordered.

"Er ... I don't understand Temptress."

"He's going to sit up, and you're going to tuck your legs under you and turn over on your back."

"Can't he just pull out and let me flip ov - "

"Absolutely not," she cut me off. "The only way that cock is coming out of your ass is after filling it with cum. Now, he's sitting up, tuck your legs and roll over."

I did my best to bring my right leg up to gain some leverage and push myself over. Fortunately, the guy in my ass wanted this maneuver done quickly so he could get back to fucking, so he helped me roll. Within 30 seconds, I was on my back, legs spread wide apart, preparing to resume having my ass obliterated. Feeling a huge cock twist 180 degrees in my ass was not a pleasant sensation.

"You now have my permission to cum."

I realized quickly that she was talking to me and not the monster in my ass. For the briefest of moments, I was exciting. Blood surged through my cock as it fought against its cage.

"Oh yes thank you thank you Temptress," I yelled. "Please let my cock out so it can cum; it's been so long."

"Oh, you're mistaken. I didn't say anything about your cock being released my love. I only said you could cum. The rest is up to you ... if you want it bad enough" The guy on top of me grinned as he resumed his anal assault.

"But ... I don't understand Temptress. How am I supposed to cum in chastity? Please, it's been so long ..."

"Look at your pathetic cock! There's room in that cage to get hard enough to cum, and you know it. I've given you everything you could ask for; you got to watch me take two cocks, you got to clean my pussy, your ass got to warm up with two big cocks and two huge loads, and now I've given you a monster cock in your ass. What more could you want!? If you can't cum now, it's your own fault."

"I ... don't think I'll be able ..."

"I don't care! Did those other cocks have trouble cumming in your ass? No. Did any of the cocks that fucked me today have trouble cumming in my ass, pussy, and mouth? No. Is this cock going to have any trouble letting loose a gallon of cum inside you? Absolutely not. So, now it's your turn. If you're too much of a pussy to cum, we'll just have to wait until next month."

"Yes ... of course Temptress." I grabbed my caged cock. The metal was warm to the touch from being against my skin for so long. I tried to masturbate normally, and while it provided some pleasure, it wasn't nearly enough to put me over the edge despite the stimulation my prostate was receiving. I tried and tried, but after a few minutes, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

"I'm sorry Temptress ... it's just not working ... please let me take my cage off ..."

"Giving up already? I had a feeling. Your ass is taking that cock just like a pussy, so I figured you would pussy out of my gift as well."

My wife then crawled on top of me and lowered her dripping cunt to my mouth, facing toward my cock and the guy pounding my ass.

"Lick," she ordered sternly before addressing the guy in my ass. "I can tell you've been holding back and enjoying yourself. You've given him a chance to cum, and he decided not to. His ass is now completely yours. Pound it like it's the last sweet pussy you'll ever get, and fill it with every drop of cum you have."

With that, I could feel him shift his weight on top of me and spread my legs as wide as they would go. He slammed into me deeply and started a new, faster pace that I thought might shake the bed apart. I wanted to cry out in both pleasure and pain, but my mouth was full of pussy.

"This is worthy of porn my dear. Your ass is getting destroyed! It's definitely never going back to the way it was. It may not ever been able to pleasure a normal sized cock again."

I didn't think it was possible, but I could feel the cock in my ass slowly getting bigger and harder. I knew it was getting close as it slammed over and over into me.

"Yes! Cum in his ass!" my wife screamed. "Let loose and fill every inch of my husband with cum!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Subservient Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds