• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women Into Zulu Men

Saudi Women Into Zulu Men

"I am a Saudi Arabian Muslim woman who loves black men, and I don't apologize for it," Mariam Fahd said with a smirk, and she looked at the big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young Zulu who stood before her. Ibrahim Kwanele looked at her and shook his head. This Hijab-wearing Muslim gal from the Heartland of Islam was not what he was expecting, that's for damn sure.

What a woman, Ibrahim thought, as Mariam turned around, and he got a close look at her big round ass, which looked ready to burst from her yoga pants. Leaning back on the couch, the international student from Johannesburg, South Africa cast an appreciative glance at the curvaceous Muslim temptress who looked back at him fearlessly through lovely brown eyes. This was going to be a long night...

"Duly noted, beautiful, now come here," Ibrahim said, and a smiling Mariam went to him. Drawing her into his arms, Ibrahim kissed Mariam full and deep. The young Saudi woman grinned as he gave her big round ass a firm slap. Ibrahim was finally letting go of the shy guy routine and showing her what he was made of. Mariam found this positively thrilling...

From the moment Mariam Fahd first laid eyes on Ibrahim Kwanele during the International Students Orientation at Carleton University, the young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman decided to have him. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with smooth chocolate skin and a shaved head, Ibrahim Kwanele was sexy the way only a proud son of Africa could be.

Upon moving to Ottawa, Ontario, from Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Mariam Fahd quickly noticed a big difference between Western men and men from other parts of the world. A lot of guys in town went about swaggering, speaking loud and acting tough, but Ibrahim Kwanele was nothing like them. The brother from Johannesburg carried himself with a natural confidence. Women could tell the difference, and Mariam Fahd was no exception...

That's why Mariam Fahd made sure of 'accidentally' bumping into Ibrahim Kwanele a number of times, innocently of course, at various spots on campus, until the handsome Zulu got the hint and asked for her number. That's how it all began. Mariam Fahd came to Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study mechanical engineering...and also to have a good time. With her conservative parents and siblings all the way in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Mariam Fahd could finally do what she wanted.

With money in her pocket, thanks to a generous bursary from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's education ministry, Mariam Fahd lived like a queen in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Saudi government paid for her tuition fees at Carleton University, and also room and board. On top of that, they also gave her a monthly stipend of seven hundred dollars. Not bad at all.

Considering that Mariam Fahd's school, rent, and groceries were already paid for, these extra seven hundred dollars were quite a bit of extra dough. As long as Mariam didn't splurge too much, she could have a good time. Life was good to Mariam in the Canadian capital. At last, without the racist, sexist and xenophobic bozos from her culture to restrain her, the young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman got to explore her fondness for men of the African persuasion.

"What are you going to do to me?" Mariam whispered, licking her lips as she sat on Ibrahim's lap. Ibrahim caressed her breasts through her top, and looked into Mariam's eyes. Without another word, Ibrahim unzipped Mariam's top and freed her breasts from their flannel prison. Gently he caressed her areolas, and flicked his tongue on them. Mariam sighed happily, and urged Ibrahim to get on with it.

"I'm more into show than tell," Ibrahim finally replied, and he sat Mariam down on the couch, and went to work on her. Off came her pants, and shoes, until only her panties remained. With a cocky grin, Ibrahim pulled down Mariam's purple panties, and looked at her sweet spot. Like a lot of women from the Arab world, Mariam Fahd wasn't a big believer in shaving down below. This suited Ibrahim just fine because he wasn't about to turn down pussy because of a bit of hair. What man would?

"Show me," Mariam said, and Ibrahim kissed her feet, and sucked on her toes, then began working his way up. Spreading Mariam's thick thighs wide open, Ibrahim inhaled her unique womanly scent. As a smiling Mariam looked on, Ibrahim began eating her pussy. The Zulu stud took his sweet time, teasing her clitoris with his tongue while his agile fingers slid into her wetness. Mariam leaned back on the couch and spread her thighs wider, loving what Ibrahim was doing to her... "Give me that ass, woman," Ibrahim said, and he put Mariam on all fours, and admired her thick round Saudi ass. The women in her deeply religious and ultra-conservative homeland were known for their loveliness, and the curves and big butts that they hid under their burkas haunted many a non-Saudi man's dream. At last, Ibrahim got to see what the fuss is all about...

"Do you like my thick Saudi ass, Mr. South Africa?" Mariam teased, and Ibrahim grinned, then kissed her thick derriere. Mariam purred with contentment as Ibrahim began fingering her wet pussy while licking her ass. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Ibrahim began sliding his tongue up Mariam's butthole. Playfully smacking her ass, Ibrahim watched as Mariam made them cheeks jiggle, much to his delight.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Ibrahim said, much later, after polishing Mariam's tight butt hole with his tongue. He was ready to fuck her but Mariam had other plans. Rising from the couch, Mariam knelt before Ibrahim and grabbed his dick, then began sucking it. Ibrahim smiled as Mariam deep-throated his dick. Once the Saudi Arabian temptress had him good and hard, she got on all fours and shook her ass at him...

"Show me you're not all talk," Mariam said, licking her lips and winking at Ibrahim. The Zulu stud gripped her hips and rubbed his dick against her bum. Mariam spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Grinning, Ibrahim grabbed some lotion and smeared it on her asshole, then pushed his dick inside. A sharp groan escaped Mariam's lips as Ibrahim's dick popped into her asshole. Just like that, the Zulu stud began fucking her tight Saudi butt...

"Give me that ass," Ibrahim said, smacking Mariam's big butt as he worked his dick up her asshole. Face down and ass up, the young Saudi woman moaned deeply as Ibrahim's thick Zulu dick invaded her butt hole. Grinding her fat ass against his groin, Mariam welcomed Ibrahim inside of her. With slow, deep strokes, Ibrahim filled Mariam's asshole and didn't let up until he came, much, much later. The two lovebirds lay side by side on the carpeted floor, happy as can be. Until they began round two...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women Into Zulu Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds