• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kyle and Mandy's Pool Day

Kyle and Mandy's Pool Day

Kyle was enthralled with Mandy. He was becoming obsessed with the idea of having her laid out for him, a doll to play with. He no longer felt shame. Mandy's orgasm and dreamy responses of the night's previous adventures cemented his feelings. If she was having a great time and getting off too, then he wouldn't feel bad about it.

Kyle began to spend more time at Cole's place. To be honest, he was mentally referring to it as Mandy's place though. This further showed his growing obsession.

Almost every other day, Kyle spent the night and visited Mandy. His visits were similar to his last visit. He absolutely loved her tits and how they felt around his dick. He always managed to make her come. He had yet to truly fuck her. Every time Kyle thought he had worked up enough nerve, he chickened out.

The following weekend, Kyle was relaxing in his room when Cole called. "Dude! I got a job."

"Cool man! Awesome." Kyle responded.

"Yeah, working at the new sports store. I start tomorrow. Come over and hang, maybe stay over?" Cole asked.

Kyle smiled, thinking of Mandy, he agreed and went over. After Cole had gone to bed, Kyle snuck up to Mandy's room. He was shocked to find her room empty. He was so pissed. He jacked off in the bathroom, then went back downstairs to sleep.

The next morning Coke woke him up, "Hey dude, I have work but sleep and hang around until I get back. We can hang when I get home okay?"

Kyle nodded and snuffled back into his makeshift bed, falling back to sleep. About and hour later, Kyle woke up to sounds in the kitchen. He got up and went to see who it was. Mandy was at the sink washing her breakfast dishes.

"Hey Kyle," she greeted him. He could tell she was shocked to see him. "Sorry but what are you doing here?" she asked.

Kyle couldn't help but smile at her, "Oh, uh, I spent the night. Cole's at work but said I could hang until he gets off." Kyle blushed at the unintended innuendo.

Mandy smiled at him and nodded. "Well I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm going to take my sleep aid and go rest outside. It's nice out today right?" Kyle just nodded. Mandy smiled and returned to her dishes. "I'm just going to go change then lay out in the shade."

Kyle watched her finish the dishes and walk back upstairs. He thought he couldn't be luckier. She was going to sleep, outside near the pool, probably in a skimpy bikini. Kyle decided that today would be the day he would fuck her brains out.

Mandy was almost disappointed that she went out last night. She missed a fun opportunity with Kyle. The last few nights had felt amazing! She was still waiting for Kyle to fuck her silly but maybe today would be the day.

She was currently changing into the smallest bikini she owned. Thankful for Cole's unintended help, she quickly made her way downstairs. She went out back to the shaded area by the pool, settled a towel on the more comfortable chair and laid out on her back. She relaxed her muscles and face, pretending to slip into a restful sleep.

Mandy was rewarded for her patience just over five minutes later. Mandy felt Kyle lightly pulling on her legs, trying to wake her. She heard him softly call her name and felt her pulse rise.

Mandy shivered as he dragged his hands up and down her exposed skin, ghosting over her covered bits with a light pressure. Being outside only increased the tension; it was extra taboo and absolutely exhilarating.

Soon enough, Kyle was sneaking a hand around her neck to untie her top. Kyle flipped her top down, leaving the back tied so it laid against her belly. Mandy then felt that wonderful mouth take her left nipple as hands tickled down her sides to untie her bottoms. Soon enough his expert fingers completely pulled her bottoms off.

Kyle sucked and pulled at her nipple, dropping it with an audible pop. Mandy waited for another touch, just sensing Kyle above her. He seemed to be caught staring because it was nearly a minute before Mandy heard him move to her head. Grateful for her parents expensive adaptable lounge chairs, Mandy nearly smiled as Kyle lowered the top of her chair down which tilted her body down. It was as if she was laying on a hill head down.

Mandy readied herself as Kyle used the angle to straddle her head. He tipped her mouth open and slowly worked his dick around and in her mouth. Mandy loved the taste of him. The angle meant that Kyle could bottom out, so Mandy had to really work on repressing her gag reflex. His pubic hair tickled her chin, while his ass was rubbing against her chest. She struggled to keep the "sleeping" ruse.

Kyle could not believe his luck. Here he was, dick balls deep in Mandy's wet, hot mouth, resting his ass on her tits and trying hard not to cum early. Mandy was not helping that situation. Her warm mouth, lips closed over his dick, and tongue cupping his shaft were almost enough to do him in, but add that to the soft gagging noises and sleepy moans. Oh god, he pulled out and came all over her face and hair after six strokes.

Kyle backed off of Mandy and watched her cum streamed face for awhile. He quickly ran back into the house and returned with his phone. Kyle took a few pictures of her face, grabbed her tits and took some selfies. Inspired by the pictures, Kyle decided to record himself fucking her.

Mandy didn't know what was going on. She had cum drying all over her face and hair, but could sense Kyle just watching her. He left quickly but retuned quickly too. Again, he just stood there. Soon enough though she felt him grab at her boobs, even pushing his face against them. Mandy had no idea what he was doing as long as he got to fucking her soon.

Within a few minutes, Kyle moved down from her boobs. She felt one of his hands trail down her body, finding her pussy and tracing the lips. His thumb snuck inside and found her clit. Mandy was nearly trembling and it was only his thumb. She spread her legs a little. Kyle took the hint and spread her legs wide, throwing each leg off the side of the lounge chair. Mandy felt a little uncomfortable with the position. It stretched her back awkwardly, with her legs off the chair and upper body still tilted down. She didn't care at all when she felt Kyle lick a full strip up her pussy.

Kyle took a few photos of Mandy's spread pussy, but put it aside to eat her out. He loved the taste of her, and soon felt her thighs shaking with his efforts. His tongue worked her clit, up, down, around and back all the while his fingers, four now, pounded in and out of her cunt. Quickly he heard he gasping and moaning through her orgasm.

Mandy couldn't think. It was her most intense orgasm ever. She didn't know if it was the outdoors, the position, or Kyle's new boldness, but she didn't care. While she was just returning to her thought she felt something new against her pussy, Kyle's dick. God finally, she thought. It was about time.

Kyle grabbed his phone and swiftly began filming. He held it in one hand as he took the other to help harden his dock back up and position it right at Mandy's pussy. He slowing pushed in, pausing only an inch in to bask in the warmth and get some good footage of her cunt stretched around his head.

Kyle pumped a few times, each time going farther and farther into her pussy. When he bottomed out, he hand to put the phone down to keep himself from coming. It felt so good. Kyle pumped in and out for a few more stroked before pulling out all together.

Mandy let out a sad sigh despite herself. She kept her "sleeping" face slack and hope Kyle chalked it up to dreaming. She didn't have long to pout though, Kyle was moving her body. He flipped her over so she was on her stomach. He pushed her up the chair until her head was almost on the floor. This left her ass right on the edge of where the chair slowed down at the top. He hooked her logs over the chair arms and scooted himself under her, pulling her ass until his dick was aligned with her pussy. In one swift move he dropped her on his dick and shoved right into her cunt. It was so hot and shocking, she called out and snapped her eyes open. Kyle didn't notice at all, he was too busy ramming her hips down onto he dick and the same time and thrusting his dick up and into her pussy. The chair rocked, skin slapped and Mandy was in heaven.

Kyle was an animal. He was fucking Mandy senseless and he knew it. The position was perfect. He was so glad he step up his phone on the side table. It left him free to use both hands. He had both hands grasped hard around her hips, slamming her home as he slammed right back up to meet her. Too soon he felt his orgasm building. He powered through slamming her down right until the last moment, when he slipped out of her and came all over her ass.

He laid back, panting as he came down from the high of his orgasm. When he sat back up, Kyle grabbed his phone and got some shots of his cum running down her ass crack.

Mandy didn't know what was going on but she didn't care. Her pussy still tingled from all the action. She was still face down and ass up, but Kyle was slipped out from under her. She could hear him gathering his clothes and walking away. Kyle was gone for a long while, Mandy was getting worried. Eventually Kyle returned and carefully moved the chair back up. He flipped her back over and fixed her bathing suit. He tied her top back on cupping her boobs one last time, and tied her bottoms up too. She was confused though, he didn't wipe off the cum from her ass nor her face. It was unsettling, especially since it seemed like her was done.

Mandy was quietly freaking out when she felt Kyle lift her over his shoulder into a fireman's carry. He walked a ways and then she was faking threw the air. She hit the poll and spent a few seconds too shocked to move before racing back to the surface.

Sputtering and angry as hell, "what the fuck are you doing?" she screamed.

Kyle laughed, "Looked like you needed a bath."

She couldn't believe him. He thought he was making some clever pun not knowing that she knew exactly what he meant.

"You jerk!" she called as she swam to the shallow end. She took a seat and combed her hair out of her face and into a ponytail. Only the. Did she notice his clothes, "So you coming in too?"

Kyle smiled and jumped in. He came back up with a smirk. Mandy was impressed with his balls, to come out here and play around after fucking her silly. Especially since she could still feel his cum despite the pool.

Kyle was so happy with himself. When he got the idea to throw Mandy in the pool, he didn't really think it would work. It worked so well though! He and Mandy swam in the pool until Cole came home and joined them. Overall it was a great day and Kyle couldn't wait to play with Mandy again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kyle and Mandy's Pool Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds