• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 09

Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 09

It had only taken two weeks of stares, whispers and overt comments for Shandi to drop out of school and head to the sleepy town where she grew up. A silent hug and a knowing look would be the last moments Mary would spend with her roommate.

The school year was well underway and the likelihood of getting another roommate would be slim, which pleased Mary. It didn't take long before she had taken over the entire room. One quiet night she was working on a midterm when her phone buzzed. A glance at the clock on her screen told her it was after 11 pm. As she walked across the room to where her phone sat charging she assumed it was Gilles looking for some late night action.

When Mary picked up her phone she was startled; it was a text from her assailant.

320239 Too bad about your friend

Mary Yes it is.

320239 You were way more fun, a real slut

Mary What do you want?

320239 I want you to unlock your window, climb in bed and turn off the lights.

Mary What? You can't be serious?

320239 Dead serious beautiful. We need our cocks drained real good.

Mary couldn't deny the excitement building in her loins. She fought herself trying to understand what kind of a deviant would get excited about having men rape her. Was it really rape if she fantasized about it, wished for it and more importantly enjoyed it?

Opening the curtains she unlocked the window to a view of the sprawling field behind the dorm. Climbing in bed she pulled her shorts off leaving her wearing a pink tank top and smooth black booty cut panties; Mary turned the light out and waited.

It wasn't long ago that her heart raced in fear of what was to come; now it raced with excitement and sexual anticipation. In the darkness she pondered how long her assailants would make her wait creating another spiral of questions; were they still her assailants or her lovers? She was interrupted mid-thought by the sound of her window opening. Instinctively she closed her eyes and waited.

There was a lot of commotion and noise as the men made their way through the window. Like a kid at Christmas the anticipation was too much so she peaked through squinted eyes at the silhouettes; she counted three men, two of which cast very distinct and familiar outlines.

The first man made his way to the bed and immediately blind folded Mary. She could tell a light was turned on, but nothing more. One man purred to himself as he uncovered her. His big hand didn't waste any time rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Mary slowly ground her hips at his touch while another man fondled her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt; after a couple firm squeezes he lifted her shirt unable to hold back from feeling her bare flesh in his hands. Lying there, she enjoyed the pampering of the attention starved hands. The third man revealed his location by placing the shaft of his hardened cock across her lips.

Reaching up, Mary stroked the man's cock while her tongue danced along the shaft slowly making her way to its sensitive head. This cock was average sized as best she could tell, but it was extremely hard. When her tongue reached the head, the man let out a loud moan, "Oh fuck...yes."

"Shh!" one of the other men quickly silenced him.

Mary sucked his head in her mouth causing him to moan loudly. Grabbing his balls in one hand she gently kneaded them as she stroked and sucked him; his cock released an endless supply of pre-cum which she hungrily swallowed.

A slight commotion was evident and the cock in her mouth quickly disappeared. Although the words were meant to be mouthed and unheard, the men had failed to prevent Mary from hearing every word.

"It's my turn." The voice sounded desperate.

"Can I fuck her then?" The first man's voice was eager.

"Get her ready." The second man's voice was commanding.

A much bigger cock was pressed to her lips; this man was much more aggressive grabbing a handful of her hair and pushing his cock to the back of her mouth. As he slowly fucked her mouth ensuring he pounded at the entrance of her throat with each thrust, the third man continued his assault on her breasts. He was no longer sated with mere touching though and had moved on to licking, squeezing and gently biting her rock hard nipples sending electric spasms over her body.

When hot breath danced through her panties, Mary moaned loudly. The man's mouth sucked and licked at her magic button through the silkiness of her panties a few moments before they were pulled aside. Mary's body lurched and bucked as his tongue speared and traced her swollen clitoris. She could feel her juices flowing out of her.

"Got that pussy ready for me?" The words were hushed.

Two fingers slipped inside her easily, "Oh this slut loves this."

The cock in her mouth pulled away and was at the entrance of her pussy quickly. The man was equally as rough with her pussy only taking a moment to get his head lubed in her juices before slipping it inside; within 3 strokes he was buried deep inside her and began pounding her with long deep thrusts.

Having gotten up close and personal with the other two cocks, it was evident this was the third mans. His mushroom head was much larger than the shaft and the taste of pre-cum was present the moment her tongue slipped over the slit. As Mary took his bulbous head in her mouth she barely traced a full circle of his swollen head when his cock exploded filling her mouth.

The man growled, "FUCK!"

"Shh." another man scolded.

"Dammit! I came too quickly!" The man's cock drained in her mouth. As his cock softened he pulled himself from her.

The small hard cock quickly took his place and Mary took him deep in her mouth; his cock mixed with the remnants of his predecessor's treasure that had yet to be swallowed. As Mary sucked him, the previous load slipped from the corners of her mouth rolling down her cheeks.

A tight grip on her hips focused her attention on the man between her legs. He held her down tightly as he picked up his pace until he could take no more; with a grunt his cock jerked and twitched its sticky seed all over her stomach before pushing back inside her for a few more pumps. Once satisfied, he pulled himself from her and stepped away. Mary listened as he walked across the room and began to dress. The cock in her mouth showed no signs of being close.

"Can I fuck her now?" His voice louder than he had expected.

"YES! Now shut up" The man's voice became distant, "just hurry up."

Mary reached down and touched herself; she was very wetter than she had expected. As she sucked the cock in her mouth she carefully danced her fingers over her magic bean in hopes of some release. One the man had received consent to take Mary, he pulled himself out of her mouth immediately and buried himself inside her. Mary's ran her fingers through the load on her stomach and used it as lubrication on her clitoris before rubbing herself feverishly to an orgasm.

The man looked down at the sexy redhead beneath him. She was eagerly trying to make herself orgasm as he plunged rhythmically inside of her. He was determined to see her finish before he unloaded his treasure. Although he was less experienced than the other men, he wasn't a virgin and knew the fickle nature of the female orgasm and how easily it could be lost with any change in the method that was working.

Mary could feel herself begin to build, the more her mind took in the situation the more electricity raced to her pussy; as her orgasm neared she began to grind herself on the rock hard cock inside of her. It was time; Mary wrapped her legs around him holding him inside her as she ground wildly against him extending her orgasm until her legs fell exhausted.

Reaching down he pulled her legs up and rested the sexy redhead's ankles on his shoulders; it was his turn to orgasm now. His thrusts were hard and he buried himself deeply before pulling himself almost entirely from her and driving it home again. He was enjoying himself and wanted to fuck her forever but the guys were waiting and he knew they would be impatient.

Pulling himself back until the head was at her opening he drove it in roughly. The redhead moaned approvingly each time he did it, so he continued. As he got closer, he sped himself up. On the last plunge he buried himself inside her. Instantly he realized he had slipped.

Mary screamed as though she was being murdered; the man immediately covered her mouth as his cock drained inside her ass; she could feel him still and his cock pulsed the remaining semen from his balls.

Even though it was unintentional, he could not bring himself to pull out until his balls were empty. Slowly he pulled himself from her; she looked as though she was in a lot of pain, "I'm so sorry Mary. I didn't mean for that to happen. I would never hurt you like tha..."

"Let's go! You have done enough you idiot." A voice from across the room yelled in a whisper.

As quick as the man could get dressed she was alone in the darkness of her room. Her hand held her violated backdoor attempting to sooth the burning. Mary regained her composure and made her way to the showers to get cleaned up. Climbing back in bed she called it a night, her pussy throbbed and her ass wouldn't let her forget the unprepared violation it had received.

Lying quietly awaiting sleep she replayed the events of the night and determined that she loved being used like that. Of course she could do without getting stabbed in the ass again; she enjoyed herself and would do it again without a second thought.

She thought of the shadows in her room, the voices and the noises. She was certain that one of the silhouettes was a police officer, who else wears a uniform like that? The other two men came across as a father and son to her; there was a paternal feeling to their interaction and the last man's need for approval before fucking her.

The mystery was slowly getting closer to resolution although she was certain she would not do anything to jeopardize the fun she would have. Mary drifted off to sleep plotting scenarios where she controlled all these men and their wanton desires to use her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds