• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 01

Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 01

12

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

[Updated 22/04/2018]

*****

As the cab pulled up outside Vital Technologies, Nate noted the company policy of employing very pretty women, and very few young, attractive men.

Still he didn't mind. A hole was a hole, and if that hole was a mouth, who cared if it was a man or a woman's throat he slid his cock into? The key thing was that they hated him as they did it.

He shuddered at the delicious thought of all that hatred. All that power. Men and women on their knees servicing him.

"Thanks for the ride," he said to the cabbie, and tapped his corporate credit card against the pay screen after adding a generous tip.

As he got out, a skein of grey lay across the sky. Just another beautiful day in London.

He walked up the concrete steps, and in through the automatic doors, ready to start his day.

"Hi, I'm Nathan Lloyd, from Efficienz," he said to the cute guy at reception. The kid looked to be just out of his teens, with styled brown hair stiff with product, and a couple of silver studs in his left ear.

He had leather surf bracelets tied around his left wrist that slid out from under his shirt cuff as he moved his hands, and when he smiled at Nate, it lit up his light brown eyes.

"Hi there, I'm Justin. We've been expecting you. I'll print out your ID badge, and then take you down to your office."

He printed out Nate's name, which had 'on site contractor' written under it, and slid the label into a badge holder on a lanyard.

"Keep this with you at all times."

Nate took it from him, his fingers brushing against Justin's as he did. For a moment they locked eyes.

If Nate hadn't known better, he'd have thought Justin was flirting with him. But Justin worked for Vital Technologies, which meant his head was on the chopping block. Of everyone who worked here, being on the front line, this kid would know better than most how important it was to keep Nate happy.

And so, while Nate smiled back, injecting warmth into his eyes that told the kid that yes, he knew he was gay, and yes, he was interested, there was no leap of excitement in his stomach. Even though Justin was pretty as hell, and had a great body.

Instead, the kid's flirting made him feel hungry to see just how desperate Justin was to keep his job.

"Okay, Mr Lloyd, follow me."

"Nate's, fine," he said.

Justin smiled again, and Nate shook his head as the kid sauntered off, his tight jeans showing off a plumbable arse Nate imagined would look brilliant sinking down on his dick.

They swiped through the glass gates, and swiped again to take the lift to the eight floor.

Justin led Nate down a hall, past a score of empty offices, to a large corner office. Nate was guessing this was a floor recently vacated by non-essential middle-management.

Vital Technologies had a new CEO, and like a Lion eating his rival's offspring, he was ousting any challengers to his ownership of the place, under the guise of downsizing to make VT 'more attractive to future stakeholders'.

It's the board, he'd no doubt have told them, his voice dripping with sympathy, as they sat in his office looking down at the worn carpet. We're never going to make our number for this financial year if we don't make these cuts. I'm so sorry.

"Ah, so, this is your office, and that's your pot plant for the week." Justin gestured, and Nate gave him the smile he was looking for. "Her name's Nancy, and she's partial to water, light, and a bit of light spanking."

Nate chuckled, and Justin looked pleased with himself. He stepped over to the huge mahogany desk and bent at the waist to sweep his hand dramatically across the clean surface.

"And this is your desk. All ready for you."

He stayed leaned over the desk, placing his weight on one foot, the other up on its toes, his arse waving tantalizingly side to side.

What a slut, thought Nate. Only he was willing to bet the kid had no intention of putting out. It was all an act to make sure Nate kept him on staff. Well. Nate would see about that.

"Thanks... Justin, is it?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well, thank you Justin." Nate walked around the desk and set his laptop bag on the shiny surface. "Do you happen to have a list of my appointments for the day?"

Justin straightened up. "I certainly do. I've emailed it through to you, so you should have it in your in-box."

Nate pulled out his laptop, and opened it up.

"Do you need anything else?"

Nate tapped a key, and then looked up. "Actually, yes. Could you shut the door?"

"Sure can."

Justin started for the door, but Nate called to him. "No. I mean, stay here, and shut the door."

Justin slowly turned back to face him. "You want me to stay?"

Nate nodded, his eyes back on his laptop screen. He sat and rolled his office chair into the desk.

"Yes, I want to have a wee chat."

Nate kept his eyes on his laptop and opened his email, as Justin reluctantly shut the door and came back to stand in front of his desk.

"Do you need my help with something?"

Nate pulled up Justin's file. The staff photo showed a kid fresh out of university, who looked like he sang for Twenty-one Pilots on the weekends. He could have told the kid he'd never have a full-time job with any company Nate worked with looking like that, but he suspected he was looking at someone young and hungry enough to think he could make it in the corporate world and not compromise his own self-image. It was almost adorable.

"Have a seat."

"I should get back to the front desk—"

"I only need you for a few minutes."

Justin lowered himself into one of the leather chairs in front of Nate's desk.

Nate said nothing for a good five minutes, as he read the front page of the Guardian, waiting. Waiting for the kid to move from nervous to bored, so he could see what he was really like.

After a short time of facing Nate's silence and inattention, Justin started swivelling from side to side, his legs planted wide as he slouched into his seat. A minute later, he pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and stared down at it.

Still, Nate waited, and soon, the kid's feet started shuffling against the carpet as he played a tune in his head while he checked his Facebook or his Grindr, or whatever else he had going on.

Once the kid had fully dropped his act of deference, Nate looked up.

He sat back in his chair and folded his hands across his stomach.

Justin looked up, and pushed his phone back into his pocket.

"What's this?" Nate asked, gesturing towards his own throat.

Justin put a hand up to the leather necklace just visible under his shirt. "Surfing for life." He made the sign of the horns and grinned.

"Gnarly," said Nate. The kid's face fell. "Do you always dress like this?"

Justin's eyes held the first edge of fear. "Like...?"

"As if you've come in on your day off."

The kid blanched. "I'm... this is... is there a problem?"

Nate leaned forward, resting his hands on the desk in front of him. "They let you wear band t-shirts to work here?" He could see the shape of it under the kid's thin, salmon-coloured shirt.

Justin swallowed. "My manager doesn't have a problem with it."

Nate glanced down at his laptop screen. "And your manager is... Lisa Redfield, is that right?"

Justin nodded. He put his knees together and rested his hands on his thighs.

Nate pulled u a spreadsheet and typed a note. It read 'asdfasdfa', but it had the effect he wanted on the kid, which was to make him squirm.

"So, are you performing an evaluation on all the staff?" Justin asked.

"I am. You know how it goes. Management wants to make sure they're only employing people who... contribute." Nate glanced back down at his empty spreadsheet. "I see you've made all my meetings today. Is that what you do?"

Justin looked mildly offended. "I do a lot of things. I make meetings, clear out the boardrooms, order in food, take notes—"

"—in meetings?" Nate finished for him. "So, you perform a lot of meeting-related activities?"

Justin swallowed again.

Nate waved a hand at him. "Stand up."

The kid did as he was told, eyeing Nate nervously as he walked around his desk and came to stand in front of him. Nate fingered the lapel of the kid's shirt, then pushed back his shirt cuffs to reveal his leather bracelets.

He held Justin's eyes as he turned one on his wrist. "Does this come off?"

The kid nodded quickly.

"Then I suggest you take it off. The necklace too. This is an office, not a David Guetta gig."

Justin fumbled with the bracelets and took them off, then put his hands to the back of his leather necklace. He gave it several tries, but wasn't able to undo the clasp.

"Turn around, I'll do it." Nate's voice held bored annoyance.

Tense with nervousness, the kid turned his back to Nate.

As Nate squeezed open the spring catch on the necklace, he drank in Justin's young, hair-product-and-body spray scent, and took a moment to admire his tight ass through his work trousers. He took longer than necessary to undo the necklace, then brought it down to the kid's waiting hands, trapping him briefly in the circle of his arms.

"Turn around."

The kid did as he was told.

Nate folded his arms and inspected him. "You want to keep working here, you need to look professional."

Justin nodded. He pushed his jewellery into his pocket.

Nate let the silence grow until the kid was a bundle of nerves, then put his hand to the top button of Justin's shirt.

The kid stood frozen as Nate slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons and pushed the edges of the shirt back.

He nodded towards the band logo. "I'm guessing you're in a band too?"

Justin nodded. "We're putting an EP together."

"And do you have a boyfriend?"

Justin's eyes widened. "Please don't tell anyone," he stammered.

Nate put his hands on the kid's upper arms. "Justin, does your manager know you're gay? Because I'm guessing part of the reason you have her wrapped around your finger is that she thinks you want to fuck her."

Justin gave him a tortured look, and said nothing.

"Thought so."

Nate let go of the kid and folded his arms again. "Take off your shirt. I want to see what you look like in just that super tight t-shirt you shouldn't be wearing."

"This is harassment—"

Nate pulled a business card out of his pocket. He held it out to Justin. "This card says all your job are belong to me. So, you can either take your shirt off, or you can fuck off out of my office, and see if you still have a job at the end of the week. Now, is that harassment?" He gave a snort of laughter. "Yes. Yes it is. But it's also an opportunity."

"In what way?" Justin sneered. It only made his pretty face more attractive, that beautiful anger in his eyes.

"Think about it," said Nate. "I can be won over. But if you report me, whoever replaces me might not give a shit that you have a tight arse and a cute face. They might be straight. They might be a woman slightly more observant than Lisa Redfield. Either way, they're going to look at whether or not you best represent Vital Technologies. And you know what I think?"

The kid gave him a sulky look.

"I think you'd be out of a job before you could say 'I'm a little cumslut'. So, how about you stop wasting my time, and take off your shirt."

Justin stared at him, his eyes bright with anger. But Nate could see the kid knew he was right.

"Go on."

Justin took in a shaky breath and finished unbuttoning his shirt. Nate put out his hand, and Justin untucked the shirt from his trousers and handed it to him.

Nate had been right, the kid's tee-shirt was tight. It stretched over his chest and biceps in a way that Nate found delicious.

"When's my first meeting?" Nate asked him.

"Ten."

"Who's it with?"

"Greg Powell. He's your staff liaison from HR."

Nate checked the time on his phone.

"Right. Good. Justin, I'm going to give you a gift. In five minutes, my good friend Greg Powell's going to come in here and he's going to tell me whether or not, in his opinion, you should keep your job. What do you think he thinks of your performance so far?"

Justin just gave him a sullen look.

"Now, it's just a guess, but I'm thinking your flirtation with your manager hasn't put you on his good side. No one likes an office flirt. Unless that flirt's willing to fuck them. Now, if you want me to advise Greg that I think VT should keep you, you'll find a way to change my mind."

"And how would I do that?"

Sarcasm and anger. Oh, that was a delicious mix.

There was a knock at the door.

Nate strode around his desk and threw himself into his office chair.

"Get under the desk and you can listen to what Greg has to say about you. Then we can talk some more."

There was another knock at the door.

"Hang on!" Nate called. He smiled at Justin.

Justin rolled his eyes. He wasn't exactly naive. He gave Nate a furious look and shook his head as he walked around to where Nate sat. Taking a deep breath as if he was about to go diving, he crouched and crawled under the huge oak desk.

"Come in!"

Nate stood as Greg Powell pulled open the door and strode into the office.

Greg was a middle-aged man who'd moved into HR late in life, after working in operations at several different technology manufacturing companies.

He was a good looking guy who worked hard, ran half-marathons for charity in the weekends, and styled his receding hair as best he could.

Nate reached across his desk and shook the man's hand.

"Nathan Lloyd."

"Greg Powell. Nice to meet you."

"Back at you. Have a seat."

Nate dropped back in his chair, and pulled it in tight to the desk, crushing Justin against the back board with his knees. He felt the kid struggle as he tried to unpin himself, and let his legs fall open, providing Justin with only one avenue of escape.

As Greg settled into his chair, he moved his laptop to one side.

"Big job ahead of us."

"Yes," said Greg. He didn't look happy about it.

"Thank you for working with me on this. You know, some people look great on paper, but have no practical experience. Some people interview exceptionally well, but have no idea how to do their jobs. I value the opinion of someone who has no vested interest in seeing others lose their jobs."

"I'd rather this wasn't happening at all."

"I can see that," said Nate. "So, first on my list to interview is a one 'Justin Brannan'. It says here he's an intern. What can you tell me about him?"

Nate could see from the anguished look on the other man's face, that Justin wasn't popular with him.

He looked down at his hands, toying with a stray thread pulled from somewhere.

"He's very young. He's been working here for a few months now."

"Working hard?" Nate leaned back in his chair. "Is he motivated?"

"I would say so." Greg didn't sound convinced, but knowing the kid's job rested in his hands, he didn't say anything more than he had to.

"Would you say, he's the kind of guy who'll do whatever it takes to get the job done?"

Under his desk, Nate nudged Justin with his foot. A hand come to rest on his calf in response. A slight push, back off.

Well, that wasn't going to keep the kid his job.

"I don't know," said Greg. "It's not the most..." he trailed off, unable to think of a suitable word.

"Demanding, job?" Nate finished. "One thing we need to consider is whether or not Justin's the right fit for this company's culture. What do you know about his hobbies? His interests? His home life?"

Nate pulled his laptop back in front of him so that he had an excuse to glance down, and found Justin looking up at him. The kid shook his head and mouthed 'Please don't out me!'.

"Ah, I believe he's in a band and they practice most nights. I don't know if he has a wife or a girlfriend, but I'd guess not, at his age. It's all—" Greg mimed swiping left on a phone.

"So you don't think he has a girlfriend?"

A hand closed around Nate's calf again, only this time it felt more like a plea.

Greg scratched his ear. "I think he's single. I wouldn't really know."

Nate's eyes flickered back to Justin's pleading face. His beautiful eyes were wide and liquid with fear.

Nate spoke down to him.

"I think if Justin were here, now, I would say to him that if he wanted to keep his job, by the sounds of it, he needs to learn to suck it up." He looked up at Greg. "Tackle the hard things as soon as they come up. Millennials. Always looking for shortcuts. That's my experience."

Somehow, Greg failed to notice that Nate was well and truly a Millennial himself. He nodded. "I guess so. He does often leave early to beat the traffic. His manager's very accommodating." And there it was. An edge of resentment in his voice.

There was a loud knock, and Nate cast a furious look down at Justin while Greg swung his gaze towards the door.

"We're busy!" he called, and gestured at his straining crotch.

Greg looked back at him. "That might be him."

Nate checked his phone. "Not due for another couple of minutes. It'd be good if we could make a decision before he comes."

"That's a tough call," said Greg.

"Well, that's what we're here for," said Nate. "To make those tough calls."

Closing his eyes in surrender, Justin slid his hand up Nate's thigh and rested it over his bulge. Then, slowly and silently, he slid down the zip on Nate's trousers and tugged down the front of his briefs. Nate's manhood sprang out, giving Justin his first look at the additional responsibility he'd signed on for.

Nate carried on, laying it on thick, since the kid was taking his time.

"I mean, some of these kids will give lip service to the job, but they balk when you ask them to dive in and get their hands dirty."

Nate was starting to wonder how many more ways he could instruct Justin to get the fuck on with it, when the kid took a firm hold of his cock and guided it to his mouth.

His erection swelled another centimetre as the kid's lips closed around the tip of his straining manhood, and he rolled his chair forward, sliding his cock deeper into Justin's mouth.

For a moment Nate's eyes slitted in satisfaction, before he carried on speaking as if he didn't have a pretty little gay boy under his desk sucking him off.

"So tell me, Greg, in your honest opinion, is Justin someone who VT should be employing? And please, be brutal. You don't need to hold back with me."

He gripped the edge of the desk as Justin's lips slid over the end of his cock, and the kid dived down on him again.

Slow to the party, but enthusiastic once he arrived.

Greg frowned, clearly not wanting to say anything negative.

"Look, we pay him peanuts. He might not be the most dedicated employee, but he does a good enough job. I understand he's helped relieve quite a lot of the other staff's loads over the last couple of months. With a bit of regular encouragement, I'm sure he could be a good employee."

Justin applied suction and tongue, and it was all Nate could do not to groan. Justin's soft lips and his fingers wrapped around Nate's shaft, then his soft palm stroking the underside of Nate's balls... yes, Justin could definitely be a good employee with a bit of regular encouragement.

Nate picked up his phone and checked the time.

"Well, I should get ready to receive him."

"I'll leave you to it." Greg got to his feet and walked to the door, where he paused, his hand on the knob. "It's so odd. It's not raining, but I swear I can hear water in the pipes."

Nate shook his head. "We should probably get maintenance to look into that."

As soon as Greg closed the door behind him, Nate let out a groan. He pushed his hands into Justin's hair, massaging his scalp as the kid dove down on him, his eyes locked to Nate's.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds