• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Treatments are Quite Harmless

Our Treatments are Quite Harmless

Chapter 1

Our treatments are quite harmless.

You have been hired by a non-profit organization to make sure our clients are being treated properly. I intend to make sure you don't pose a threat to our work.

I hold up a small bottle that looks similar to a bottle of nail polish with a small brush. I make deep eye contact with you and smile. I know you feel a sexual tension as I hold your gaze before you look away.

You just gave me the signal I need to give this a try. I explain that this is medicine we use to help our clients control their urges. It is applied to help them resist their urges for genital stimulation. No harm is done to the individual, it simply removes the sensation of orgasm temporarily while under our care. I offer to provide you with a demonstration and you can't resist the opportunity.

I take you to our preparation room where I secure your arms and legs so I can apply the treatment. It can be slightly uncomfortable and you should also experience the treatment the way our clients do. You agree.

I unzip your pants and pull out your penis from your pants. You are slightly hard from excitement. I look you in the eyes again and give you a much more deep smile, almost sinister which somewhat frightens you.

I dip the brush in the bottle and inform you there will be some slight discomfort, but that it will only be momentary. The brush comes in contact with the tip of your penis and you feel a slight tingling sensation. I continue to paint the tip of your penis and feel myself throb with excitement. I'm probably super moist in my pants from doing this to you as I get off on this kind of stuff. I blow on your cock and watch it get harder.

I complete painting the tip of your cock. You feel your cock tingle more and more until it starts to feel like a slight burning sensation which shortly passes.

I look at your cock and tell you that your penis tip has now been numbed so that you can't achieve an orgasm. This is how our treatment works to prevent chronic sex and masturbation in our clients. We would normally apply several more coats at this point to extend the duration of the treatment, but since this is just a short demonstration so that won't be necessary.

I put on a latex glove and squirt a small amount of lubricant into my palm. I use just enough to give some lubrication without cutting down on the friction. I wrap my hand around your cock and smile and I stroke you.

I make sure to give you a good view of my breasts to fully enhance the experience with lustful imagery. You are extremely hard, but feel no stimulation like an orgasm. I continue to stroke you for a few more minutes to fully demonstrate the effect.

Satisfied that I have proven my point I take off my glove and throw it in the trash. I help you get out of the restrains and you get dressed.

After you get dressed you seem assured of the purpose of our treatments, yet understandably somewhat unsatisfied from the experience.

We take care of our clients and fulfill their needs which include the necessity to protect them from genital stimulation and the harms it brings. Your treatment demonstrated that our treatments are effective and do not interfere with the function of the penis, except for the pleasure which comes from the tip of the cock.

With only one coating however the treatment won't last very long. Our patients receive several coats. I look at the back of the bottle and read.

"Apply several coats for desired effect. Recommended a minimum of three coats and as many as six in difficult to treat clients. More than six coats do not extend the duration and additional coats must be reapplied at a later time to extend the effect. Each coat only provides 24 months of protection."

I giggle slightly as I read the last sentence and look over at you. You do a double-take and feel a bit confused and ask if I just said minutes or months.

I casually inform you that I said months. Only 24 months. A rather short duration. I know this is not a short duration, but pretend.

You know that our clients are chronic masturbators and have been enrolled here due to their misbehavior.

My plan is going just as I hoped. I just need to wait now and things will fall right into place.

Chapter 2

I love watching the way the chemical chastity changes a man. Once his orgasms are controlled his sexual energy continues to build. With the proper environment that sexual energy can be shaped into something either dominant or submissive. In our case we create an environment that fosters a submissive development of this energy simply by providing the control necessary. This is necessary for the experience we want men to have.

Over the next several weeks and months you become increasingly sexual and aroused. I know you try to pretend that the treatment had no significant effect on you, but whether it shows or not I know it must. I watch the calendar and count the months. It normally takes anywhere from three to five months before we can proceed to the next stage. At this point the man's prostate and cock are bursting with excitement for release. I do my best to flirt with you and taunt you.

By the fourth month I have my technique down to a science. I can make you hard with relatively little effort and I pretend not to see and ignore it, but I do. You blush and try to hide your excitement, but I know. I have to know. Nobody can go this long without release and not be on edge.

Our treatments aren't designed to suppress sexuality in men, but rather to re-focus it away from self stimulation, masturbating or fucking all the time. Why should they have all the fun?

By the sixth month I decide you have to be ready for the next stage. By now you are consciously aware of your prostate in a way you didn't know you could even feel. There is a new center to your sexual awareness.

Chapter 3

Today I wear one of my sexiest dresses. I make sure it is tight and shows off my figure and ends mid thigh. I invite you to my office.

You sit down and I use my best skills to arouse and tease you with various looks and gestures and tones. I'm a pro at this and I can see you squirm. It isn't long before I notice. I can feel myself get moist with excitement and anticipation. I try not to look at your bulge and keep talking.

I explain that we offer sexual release for our clients, but that we would like you to evaluate the treatment to make sure it is satisfactory. You look somewhat confused as I explain. I've always been a bit kinky and while I love getting fucked by men, the reason I took this job was because I also really like to fuck men.

You listen to me explain how I can provide you with an amazing orgasm that will be a new kind of sex. This sex is the g-spot orgasm. The only catch is that because you don't have a vagina I have to go through your bum hole. I smile.

I know it isn't ideal, but that is the only way for a man to have a g-spot orgasm given how men are built. I actually don't just get turned on and drooling wet from fucking a man, I actually believe that men are depriving themselves of this great experience and I believe it is my job to help them. I love having g-spot orgasms and it seems only fair that men should have them too, even if it requires a little extra leverage to help them realize this.

By six months you are so horny and kinky and begging for release that I know you want to be fucked. I know because I've done this to several other men and it was the same for each of them. When you stop having genital orgasms you gain a new awareness of your g-spot as a man. You start to crave g-spot orgasms even if you don't know what they are. The way the men explain it to me is that you don't want anal penetration, you just want g-spot stimulation and it just so happens there is only one way to do that in men.

You listen to what I'm saying and I smile gently and add one thing. There is just one catch. This deal is a one time offer. If you refuse then it will not be offered again. Further, you must have another coat added, which will bring you up to 48 months of protection. No compromises. Take it now or the offer is gone.

I smile across my face. This is the fun part I've been waiting for since you arrived. I pictured this when I first saw you. We walk into the next room. I have the lights dimmed very dark. Inside you can only see what looks like a bondage desk where I can bend you over and secure your arms and legs. You don't offer any resistance at this stage. I know you are craving release and I can see pre-cum from your cock hole.

You feel your arms and legs secured and stare into the dark room. From behind you feel a cold metal like object enter you slowly. I explain this is a special tool we use. It is curved and has a ball on the tip. We just lubricate this and gently guide it to your g-spot and apply a slight bit of pressure.

Suddenly you feel a wave of pleasure and whimper like a puppy. I smile. This is what I love. I love giving men pleasure. I want to give them a pleasure that I love to experience as a woman. The g-spot is a truer form of sex better than genital orgasms. I don't even like to flick my bean. I avoid that temptation so I can experience the ultimate pleasure, which I also want to share with you. I use a tool just like this on myself, although I can use it through my vagina to reach my g-spot.

I can feel how wet I'm getting looking at your sexy firm ass. That is one plus of this technique is that if the guy has a hot bum then I do get a clear view. I don't mind the hole because it is a natural part of the body that I accept to bring a man pleasure, but that isn't what turns me on. Though, I do like the psychological element and the vulnerability.

I tell you to hush and reassure you it will be ok. I can't deny that a many getting fucked in his g-spot is a more submissive role. I am in control. I love for a man to take control of me, but I also get pleasure from turning the tables and it is so rare to be able to do that, which is why I took this job.

You feel an overwhelming pleasure as I press the metal wand against your g-spot. I comfort you as I send you to an alternate reality of pleasure. You drip.

I pause and reach down to your cock with my other hand and take a drop of semen from your cock. I bring it to your lips. It is salty and you lick it off my finger. I tell you that you are a good boy and I continue to press the wand. I do this several times stopping to give you a small taste before continuing.

You continue to build in pleasure as it starts to border on pain, but not pain in your body. A pain in your mind as you are overwhelmed with pleasure. You start to whimper like a puppy more and more. The expression on your face looks like that of agony, but I can tell you are in ecstasy, or at least some mixture of the two.

You continue to get greedier and greedier for the new sensation and I give you more to feed your growing appetite. I pull back my waist band and panties and see the wetness. I'm drooling with excitement, literally.

I continue to feed your desire, from both ends.

There is something incredibly kinky about feeding a man his own seed. I love doing it and watching him lick my fingers. Maybe I could sneak a little bit of my pussy drool in there a few times. Would you notice? You don't know if I did or not and I'm not going to say.

You continue to enjoy the experience. I ask you to thank me, to beg me to never stop. I tell you to say you want me to please fuck you, to please don't stop. You say it. It sound so hot, and cute. I love having the control. I tell you that you are a good boy and slap your ass with a little giggle. This is fun. I look to see how you respond and I can't tell if you even notice. I do it again. I love being controlled, of a man taking control and letting me totally give in to him, but this experiences is special too.

I stop.

Your breath slows and your whimpering subsides. I ask you if you like it. You groan and mumble words that make no sense. You aren't even finished yet and that is the beauty of g-spot orgasms and refraining from genital stimulation. The pleasure can go on for a very long time.

I worry though. If I give this to you then what? I know what to do. I tell you that we are almost done and it will be the most amazing orgasm you have ever had, but that this will be the last one, unless.

Chapter 4

I help clean you up after giving you the most mind blowing orgasm in your life. And the big tasty treat that goes with it. I love that part. I walk you to the door so you can get dressed in the next room. I close the door behind you and return to the dark room and lock the door.

I flip on the lights and begin to clean up the room. Several of my co-workers walk over and congratulate me and tell me how much they enjoyed watching me bring you pleasure and how great it was to share this experience with another man. That was their way of saying they got super turned on and drooled through their panties, but I know they still mean it. All of them have the same passion as me which is to help men experience sexuality and be open to all the experiences sex has to offer.

I'm sad though. I offered you the chance to experience pleasure greater than you ever have before and all you had to do was say yes and stay here. I think you will be back though. Maybe you are just afraid. I can continue knowing you are no threat to me continuing my work though.

I take out the bottle and read from the label.

"NOTE: Once the man experiences a g-spot orgasm the chemical chastity will become indefinite unless the antidote is applied to the penis. Further g-spot stimulation will require the antidote to be applied to the wand during each session unless the antidote is applied to the penis."

Oh my, I must have forgotten to mention that part. He won't be pleasuring his penis or g-spot without me. I'll be thinking about this tonight when I play with my wand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Treatments are Quite Harmless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds