• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Natalie's Party Confession

Natalie's Party Confession

I could tell by the way the natural light through our bedroom windows was changing that the sun was setting. My beautiful wife's body was glistening with sweat as she got up out of our bed walked over to the dresser. Natalie surprised me when she opened one of her lingerie drawers and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She stopped smoking 8 years ago, just before we got married. She lit her smoke and pulled up the bedroom blinds gazing out into the lanai. She took a long drag of her cigarette and slightly spreading her legs for balance she arched her back. Projecting her hips forward and with her tits pointing high she was looking up at the ceiling. Then, she did something that I didn't know she could do and blew a few smoke rings into the air. She brought the cigarette down to her side and was lost in her thoughts.

Lying in bed I was admiring her "sexy and saucy" body thinking about the things she cried out while we were fucking. My pretty wife was moaning inconsolably and fucking me like a different woman. She was screaming her praises and encouraging me to keep pounding into her, "just like that." The harder I was fucking her the more she went there, "Oh... Dear God... Umm... I love it... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... I loved it... " She was going at it like a whore in the bedroom and I could care less if she was a cook in the kitchen. Kicking her heels high she was desperately throwing her sloppy pussy at me and yelling out how it was a fuck of a lifetime, Ohhh... fuck me... please sir... harder... Ummm... That's perfect... Ohhhhhhhh... Yes... Yes... Yes"

I slowed and was slipping in an out of her drenched pussy wanting this fuck to last longer. She was craving more and squirming around when she cried out, "No... No... No... not like that... flip me around." She didn't wait and as she turned over my cock slipped out of her and was breathing in the smell of sex that was permeating our bedroom. She was now bent over the bed standing on her tip toes and wagging her tail at me. I slapped her ass leaving a deep red handprint on that, "do you like what you see," sweet ass. Looking over her shoulder, she cried, "Ohhhh... that's exactly right."

I held onto my cock and was toying with her slit.

"No... No... No... No.," she wailed as she spread her legs even farther apart and raised her ass even higher, "just take it."

The succulent, bright, ruby red petals of her pussy were in full bloom as she slightly waved her ass at me like Venus's fly trap swaying in a light breeze.

I took my time and made her ask more than once and then, ploughed into her hungry cunt.

I was going at her and harder than ever before and she was wailing, "Umm... that's right Mister... Oh... give it to me... Ohhhh... take some more... Ummm... just like that."

I was getting close and then, just to get into my head, she yelled out, "Is that all you got."

That got me there and in a series of loud grunts I shot my load into my wife's needy and generous pussy.

She was cooing, "Ummmm... that's right, sweetheart... fill me up." My cock was throbbing inside her seamy recesses as I leaned down on her back and reached out. I grabbed her silky, soft red hair. Pulling on her curls so she couldn't hide, I whispered into her ear, like I was keeping a secret, that she was a "very bad girl." Her entire body stiffened. She came long and hard as she cried to the heavens her thank you.

The outdoor timer kicked on and the lanai lights came on interrupting our thoughts. She took another drag and put the smoke out on the window sill. When she turned around she had a big smile on her face. She was making me wait and I could see the reflection of her sensational ass in the widow. She walked over to the bed and with trusting eyes said, "I love you more than I can ever say."

A long moment passed and we smiled contently at each other like a happily married couple with no secrets.

She climbed back into bed and laying her head on my lap she wrapped her hand around my cock. She was teasing me with a gentle touch here and a firm squeeze there. She was staring into my soul and my cock was coming alive. With a sly smile, she took her hand away.

My mind raced with vignettes of Natalie' heels high proclaiming this... on all fours pronouncing that... mumbling to herself as I was grinding deep inside her while she toyed with her nipples, "Ohhh... That's right, Mister."

It didn't take long and my cock was so hard it was shaking. My wife was looking up to me and began flicking a sharp fingernail against the sensitive underside of my manhood as if starting a countdown and said, "just look at how turned on you are thinking about your wife trading her favor's."

She got up on an elbow. She tenderly kissed the tip off my cock and began licking it up and down and all around. When she pulled away there was a glossy thread of my pre-cum tying us together. With her striking green eyes staring into my soul she spun it around her tongue until the semi-viscous string - arching downward under its own weight - collapsed and broke apart.

My cock was straining

She brought a well-manicured, bright red fingertip to her mouth to wipe off the silky twirl of cum dangling from her lips.

I was beyond hard.

Then, she clichéd onto me and with a stranglehold on my cock moved like a cat and pivoted up and over me. Straddling my leg, she lowered her tight ass down and slowly began rubbing her juicy pussy on my thigh. She let go of my cock and began caressing her natural, soft breasts which were just the perfect size too big for her athletic body. Natalie was now quietly moaning as she pinched her hard and swollen nipples which were betraying her arousal, "Remember the party we catered here a couple of weeks ago, to watch the fourth of July fireworks where you introduced me to your swimming buddy Will and his wife Dawn."

I flashbacked to that evening. Getting dressed for the festivities my wife was having a difficult time deciding what to wear. She was down to a couple of choices. One was a red knee high shirt dress. The other showed much more leg and was a short, side slit black skirt and a turquoise blouse that if the light would hit just right, and if you were just the proper distance away from her, her blouse would become somewhat sheer and you just might catch a clear silhouette of her tits and those large nipples. She turned around and asked if I had a preference. I was admiring the view and it took some time to answer. Her long, firm legs seemed to go on forever in her heels and black stockings with her garter belt clinging to her slender waist. The way that her reddish, blond curls fell upon her firm shoulders. How her full, milky white tits with deep sunburn lines... resulting from getting ready for the party in her, why even wear it, micro bikini top... matched the color of her large, rosy pink nipples. The way that I became enthused that she took care to groom the prize between her legs ... like a bird in flight ... wings spread wide... and pointing... this way down.

I loved how risky it was that just beneath whatever outfit that she wore there was nothing other than her garters and stockings to conceal that killer body as she innocently engaged in small talk with the other men... or for that matter, and thinking I knew my wife past, other women who have that certain gleam in their eyes.

A couple hours later the party was going strong when Will and Dawn arrived. I poured them each a glass of wine and took them outside by the pool to meet Natalie. When we came outside she greeted them like they were long lost friends hugging Dawn and kissing Will. When they went inside to grab some appetizers Natalie couldn't wait to tell me how they had this, "kind of relaxed confidence." She told me how Dawn looked radiant in her low cut white dress that really showed off her sexy, deep bronze curves, that Will and I shared the same swimmers body and she wondered how was it possible that his bright green eyes were even lighter in color than hers.

With the party a not so distant past, Natalie was riding my leg and smearing her juices around as she was tracing circles around her tender nipples. She began biting down on her lower lip with soft sighs of pleasure and pain hinting at how well she behaved that night. Then, she stopped grinding into me and crossed her arms like she was doing her best to cover her large breasts with her hands as if someone just walked in on her while she was changing, and asked in a voice just above a whisper, "Would you like me to show you?"

We all know that answer

My wife opened her mouth in a wide, picture-perfect circle and ran her tongue over her lips allowing my imagination run wild. After just the right amount of time she lowered her head with my maple hardwood only an inch or so away from her moist lips. She seemed to be studying it or maybe comparing it to a different kind of lumber.

She started cautiously at first as if she was taking measure of the cock in her mouth. Then, she was taking more, and then more, and then even more of it until she was finally able to completely yummy down all that meat deep into her throat. Now, gaining her strength, Natalie was doing her magic and performing her tricks on all the curves and edges of my bent cock ... slurping it up... sucking hard... a wayward bite here or there... and giving me a blowjob of blowjobs. The sounds of her achievements were echoing off the bedroom walls. I was as hard as a piece of steel and only a few more big gulps away from exploding into her throat. But she had other plans and messing with the rhythm began sucking hard on the head of my dick ... harder and much, much longer than ever before like she couldn't get enough... and when she pulled off... it sounded like... well... when you uncork a bottle of champagne to open the celebration.

She was now on her hands and knees and was moving up the bed. With her knee tucked in between my legs she leaned down and kissed me... a long, intimate and sloppy French kiss.

I pleaded, "Please... go back... keep going... don't stop."

She smirked and in a sassy tone let me know, "Oh... that is exactly what I did."

She laid on her side and began giving me a lazy hand job. "Everyone already went outside and to find a seat for fireworks. The four of us were sitting in our dining room table with a single candle on the table."

I remember it well.

She was staring at me like she was accusing me or understood, "You and Dawn were sitting across us. There was a familiar way you and Dawn were talking to each other."

I gazed at her like I didn't know what she was talking about.

She continued, and with a noticeable change in her demeanor, "Will was sitting next to me at our dinner table. He didn't mind all the attention you were lavishing on his wife since it was giving him more time to keep talking to me the way he did."

She clinched onto my cock like she was putting me on notice, "I had my legs crossed in the short skirt you wanted me to wear."

I had a vision of her skirt hiked up above her sheer thigh highs with that bright red elastic band and her black garter straps stretched taught on her firm thighs.

She continued with her story, "he told me something that actually made me blush. I was thinking about what he said when I looked over to you and you just happened to look back. You nodded at me like you were saying hi or to keep going."

Thinking back, I excitedly recalled the exchange.

She spoke softly but with a certain purpose, "I thought about what he said and raised my glass to him."

Then, she let me know, "I may have put on a display for him much more than a quick tease when I uncrossed my legs to reward him for knowing a secret."

My cock had nowhere to go aware knowing how she was offering him a cum hither young man chance at her secret treasure.

She took a deep breath like she was going under water, and after a slow exhale remarked, "When I brought the glass up to my lips... he slipped his hand high up my leg."

She spaced out and seemed to be pondering the moment. Was she recalling the thrill of his hand on her soft, lily white thigh with her husband sitting only a few feet away or was it the ragging hard on that she now had in her grasp?

Then, "I was keeping an eye on you and his wife... and Will... well... he was getting very familiar with my secret."

She was now using her thumb and spreading my pre-cum over the head of my dick when she said, sounding amused, "The timing couldn't have been more ironic. His boldness was leaving me wanting when you asked me if I wanted to go outside and grab a seat for the fireworks. Dawn nonchalantly leaned back in her chair like she knew. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw you and Will trade furtive glances like a couple of co-conspirator's."

We have talked about our wives after our lap swims while taking a steam at the gym.

Natalie was speaking quicker, "he was discovering my clit and I swear I almost came when I looked you in the eye and told you no. His wife was smiling at me as she stood. A moment later and taking Dawns hand you escorted her outside. Will leaned over and told me, "that I was a good girl."

Trying to sound calm, I asked, "Tell me what kind of girl are you?"

Her voice sounding cheerful, "Oh, I'm a very good girl and he was quite the gentlemen... he even held my chair for me when I told him I needed to freshen up my lip gloss and my shadowy eye makeup."

My cock was nowhere near calm.

She started speaking quicker and grasping onto my hard cock, she smiled, "It took a while for me to regain my composure. When I stood up my blouse was dangling off my shoulders and my skirt was nothing more than a belt. Will was still sitting down and our knees were touching and he had a bird's eye view of my swollen pussy. I took my time squirming out of my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I raised my high heel and he reached down and freed me of my skirt. Then, he stood. Snapping my garter belt, he told me he knew my story the second he met me. He kissed me and after having a quick feel he turned me around and helped me with my blouse. I was peering through the patio glass doors at the fireworks exploding into the night sky when he gave my ass a gentle pat. Walking to our bedroom I looked over my shoulder and watched him watching me and began imagining how he was going to treat that ass you adore so much."

I was so hard my balls hurt.

Natalie kissed me and said, "I was standing in the middle of the bedroom. Will was sitting right there as she pointed to the foot of the bed."

I reached down and began running my fingers over her wet folds.

She waited a second to let me think about it and said, "Man... was he checking me out."

She let out a deep, loud moan, and cried out, "When I came closer to him he guided me onto the bed. My pussy was aching all over and he did a great job making it feel better."

Her voice now sounding impatient, "Wow... was he munching down. He couldn't get enough. He was indulging himself... I was making more noises than the fireworks outside."

I've never been as hard.

She pulled my hand away and going elsewhere, she closed her eyes and began playing with herself, "Umm, that's it ... that's perfect... Oh, yes... Ohh... where did you learn that... Oh yes... yes, that's right... ummmm... I'm willing ... Ohhhh... right there."

It took everything I had not to start jacking off watching my wife getting herself off thinking about how another guy was working on her pleasures, "Whoaaaa... that's it... help yourself... ummmm... lick it... Ohh yes... I'm almost there... Ahhhhh... That's it Mister." She raised her ass of the bed and cried out her joy "Ohhhh... I'm there... Ohhhh... here I go... Yes... Ohhhhh... Yessssssss."

My wife was caching her breath and with her knees spread high and far her hand was cupping her pussy as if protecting it or trying to keep the heat in and said, in a low voice, "Just a moment... and I'll tell you how he fucked me."

So, this is how a cock feels when a fantasy comes true.

Flashes of my pretty wife - her legs open... tits bouncing up and down... those deep moans... her arms holding on ... her wedding ring... his hands on her ass... remembering the surprise when she lite up a smoke... now I was imagining her smoking more than just a cigarette... her toes pointing this and that way... a broken garter straps... were racing around in my head when I looked back at Natalie.

With understanding eyes, she quickly moved on top of me and grabbing my outrageously hard cock she eagerly guided it into her drenched pussy.

She was crushing all her magnificence into me. I was watching her. Picking up the pace she raised her arms above her head and clasped her hands together, "It's like I'm surrendering... He's listening to me... smiling... he's just fucking mesmerized by my sunburnt tits flopping around... gloating while his hands are squeezing my tits... asking me things... fucking me slow... he's fucking me hard... I'm absolutely loving the all the contrasts... and he's, fucking me and fucking me... like he's never fucked a woman like me before."

She smiled a smile I never saw before and I exploded and exploded and exploded.

With her juices dripping down on my balls, she moaned," Ohhhhh, I love when a big cock does that inside me."

She was holding onto my hands as she twirled around and round on my cock, her voice was panicking, "Tell me... tell me... am I a good girl?"

I squeezed her hands holding her in place and answered in a slow and precise voice, "No. You are a very bad girl ... and a... very good wife."

Throwing her head back, she cried out, "Ohhhh... Yes... Thank you... thank you... Ohhhh, I love you... Oh, Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... I'm there... I'm cummming."

She collapsed and laid on top of me and it took a very long time for her to catch her breath. I gently pushed her off me. My loving wife had her eyes closed and lying contently on our bed. I was tracing my initials on her smooth stomach when I told her, "Enjoy yourself. I'd love to hear about it. But promise me, give me a call before the next time so I can think about what you're doing at the exact time you're doing it."

She reached for me and she held onto her hand and I could her lovely voice say, "I promise."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Natalie's Party Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds