• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 17

Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 17

12

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

"So how long has this been happening?" Emily asked after Ben had finally gotten his heart under control.

"Ever since those blood memories I have just been feeling not myself."

"So what happen tonight?"

"Tammy said something to me that got me thinking so I took a look at my blood."

"What did she say?"

"She thought I was a pure blood."

"Really? Well she is a new blood so she may have just been confused."

"Yeah but when I checked my blood it... it's not normal, take a look." He said opening up the e-mail he sent to Vlad comparing his blood sample to the others.

Emily looked at the screen and even she wasn't sure what she was seeing. There was definately something strange going on in Bens blood but she tried not to show her worry.

"This is um..." she said not sure what to say.

"I know, there is something wrong with me."

"So you sent this to Vlad?"

"I figured he may know something we don't."

"Ok."

"Look I'm sorry, I just... I don't know what's happening and I'm..."

"Ben if you're scared just tell me, there is no shame in being afraid."

"It's not that easy."

"Why?"

"Because I'm supposed to be... I want to be strong for you."

"Ben you have always been there for me, you have never let me down ever and if I can be there for you than let me."

"I know, It's just... you have always been stronger than me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're a queen, and pure blood and the strongest woman I have ever met. You're a blood relative of Dracula himself and... the most beautiful woman in the world. Why would you think I would ever want to appear weak in front of you?"

"Ben, you're my husband, none of that crap means a damn to me, why does it to you?"

"Because you have saved my life so many times and I... I always seem helpless compared to you."

"What?"

"You had to save me from Vampires more than once and then even when I became one David showed up and I could barely even touch him without help, hell he almost killed me, and then you and Vlad had to save me, and now I'm turning in to something that has never existed in all of Vampire history and I have no idea what to do about it except break down crying in my wife's arms."

Emily stared at him with a shocked look on her face. "Do you know how many time I wanted your arms around me when I cried myself to sleep every night for six months hoping every day you would come back to me? I had never felt so weak before in my whole life, I didn't feel strong like a queen or a pure blood because I am nothing without you." She said raising her voice. "Even when you were human I always felt safe in your arms because you were the only person on earth who made me feel loved. If you had never come in to my life I wouldn't be here right now."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I was ready to kill myself."

"What?"

"I was sleeping with Tiff because I just didn't want to be alone. Every time I was I thought about ending it all, and then you walked in to a bar with your friends. You are everything to me, if you had never woken up in Romania I would have joined you in the next world, and no matter what is happening to you right now we will get through it together or not at all."

"Emily... I"

"Am an idiot, I know. Ben I saw the blood sample and I'm just as worried as you are, but let's be scared together because we are both strongest when we are together."

Ben wasn't sure what to say, he felt like an idiot. "I love you."

"I know you idiot!" She said grabbing him and planting a forceful kiss on his lips. "You are at your finest when you're scared, so be scared because it makes you strong."

"What do you mean?"

"When David broke in to our place, you had him pinned against the wall quicker than he knew what to do, and even when he threw you across the room you were back up ready to kill him in no time at all. You are stronger than you think."

"Really?"

"Yes and I can prove it, tell me about another time you were scared."

"Why?"

"Just tell me, and it has to be since you met me."

"Ok um... well I was always a little scared when we were dating."

"Really, Why?"

"Because I didn't want to screw this up, and also you were this powerful bloodthirsty Vampiress who could have killed me any time you wanted, it was always in the back of my mind and honestly it was kind of a turn on."

"There is seriously something wrong with you." She said laughing a little."

"Well the night I turned during the full moon when you chained me to the bed and I didn't know what you were going to do to me, I was scared for me life. I felt helpless but you looked so crazy and beautiful, I was ready to die by your hand because... I love you."

"What is wrong with you?" She said closing her eyes and shaking your head."

"Sorry I guess I have a weird fetish?"

"No I was actually talking to myself because for some reason that sounded like the most romantic thing I have ever heard"

"Really? I need to up my romance game then."

"But there's a great example, you being scared brought us closer together. There is no shame in fear because being afraid means you care."

"Love is scary, When you give someone your heart you're giving them the power to destroy you."

"Seriously? You should write a poetry book for Vampires because you are making me so wet right now."

"I should call it Dumb Luck, the poetry of a guy who stumbled into a Vampire nest."

"You stumbled and I caught you, becuase that's what I do."

"I don't deserve you."

"Probably not, I am pretty amazing, even though I married an idiot."

"But I am your idiot."

"True, the village didn't want you so somebody had to take you I guess"

"Because I'm so strong and handsome?"

"Oh yes, the way you just took me and ravished me ruining me for all others." She said placing the back of her hand on her forehead and falling back into his arms being dramatic. "I just can't keep my clothes on when you are near, take me now."

"Ok you can tone it down a little."

"Haha, I just want you to feel better that's all."

"I feel a lot better now, thank you."

"It's what I do."

"So, now what?"

"Now we wait for Vlad to look at your blood."

"He's probably asleep, the sun just came up a little while ago so he's probably been out for hours where he is."

"Maybe, he didn't sleep much when I was staying with him."

"Maybe we should try to get some sleep." Ben said shutting off the lights and heading up stairs with Emily right beside him.

They headed in to the bedroom as Ben took off the pants and shirt he was still wearing from work and slid in under the covers up against Emily's back putting his arm around her. Emily loved the feeling of him pressed against her through her silk pajamas holding her in his arms. She could tell that as tired as he was his mind was still racing so he probably wouldn't sleep.

"You ok?"

"Hm? Yeah just... still a lot on my mind."

"Well then lets take your mind off things." She said sliding her pants off before rolling over and climbing on top of him. "I know how to make you relax." She said as she unbuttoned her shirt opening it up and letting her breasts out.

Ben looked at her as she grind herself against his boxers getting him hard. Her skin was flawless as always and smooth ander his hands as he placed them on her waist. She always knew how to make him feel good. She pulled his shorts off skipping the foreplay and just lowering herself on to his cock letting out a gasp as it slid inside her. She bit her bottom lip as she started moving her hips. Ben was very relaxed as she wiggled on top of him massaging his cock inside her. She gently ran her fingernails down his chest as she worked his cock slowly not trying to rush the moment but instead enjoy it as long as possible.

There was no greater view in the world to Ben than seeing Emily on top of him moaning out as she enjoyed his cock. Just the little facial expression she would make told him how much she enjoyed it. She leaned down pressing her lips against his still moving her waist in a way that never let go of his member. There was no biting, no tricks or powers. There was no exchange of blood or anything that would usually happen during their vampiric sexual moments. This was simple, this was a man and his wife having sex and as much as they both loved the biting and other things, sometimes nothing was better than simple.

He pulled himself up towards her placing his hand on her cheek and pressing his lips against hers. He gently slid off her shirt that was still hanging on her shoulders after she had unbuttoned it and he traced his fingers down her back giving her chills as she placed her hands on his chest.

Emily was scared of what was happening to Ben. She shared his fear because she didn't know what was happening to him and she didn't want to lose the man she loved. She didn't want to lose this feeling they shared every time they were together. He was the only man who could ever satisfy her spiritually and sexually. He was her whole world and she wasn't going to give him up without a fight.

The slow rhythmic motions between them made the sex last much longer and the slow build made it feel that much better. He slid his hands under her ass and gave a powerful push into her sending them both over the edge as she gave out a cry wrapping her arms around him and shaking in his arms as her orgasm moved through her. Ben held her as he experienced his own pleasure. After they both were finished they were still wrapped in each other's arms. Ben laid back down holding her tightly and getting comfortable as they both finally fell asleep in each other's embrace.

--------------

Hours later the sun had started going down. Ben was awoken by the sound of the doorbell going off. Emily was still asleep on top of him but he gently slid out from under her trying not to wake her up. He slid the covers over her before he put on some clothes and headed for the front door. As he reached for the door he suddenly got a strange feeling. He could sense whoever was on the other side of the door and it was a feeling that made him feel uneasy. He wasn't sure if there was someone dangerous or what but he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Ben, good I was hoping you were home."

"Vlad? What are you doing here?" Ben said surprised to see him standing outside his door.

"We need to talk."

"Come in please." He said stepping aside inviting him into his house. "Can I get you anything?"

"Don't worry about that, we need to discuss that sample you sent me."

Ben felt a pit in his stomach. If Vlad came all the way here to talk about the blood sample then he knew it was serious.

"What about it? what did you see?"

"Your blood isn't just human, or new blood, or pure blood. When I used my blood to try and save your life you somehow bonded with it."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure, have you developed any powers?"

"A few actually, I can see blood memories and I can sense people around me."

"Anything else?"

"Well I don't know about that lust power because I've never needed to use it."

"This is very interesting."

"Should I be worried?"

"I'm not 100 percent sure, I am the most powerful of Vampires and your body seems to have bonded with my blood, the only thing I am worried about is how you will be able to handle that kind of power, you are still a new blood so it may become too much for you."

"Great, something to look forward to. But why does my blood look so strange?"

"Because the bonding is still going on, it's not finished yet."

Ben said not sure how to take the news. "So you're saying... this could destroy me?"

"Or drive you mad, it's hard to tell because this has never happened before, you may be fine for all I know."

"So it's all up to me then, How my body handles these changes?"

"You have surprised me in the past Lad, I hope you still have some surprises left in you."

"Vlad?" Emily said as she walked out of the bedroom surprised to see her uncle there. She walked over and gave him a hug happy to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to Ben about the blood he sent me."

"Oh, should we be worried?"

They headed into the library where Vlad explained everything to her that he and Ben had just discussed moments ago. She seemed to take the news alright but she held Ben's hand tightly as she was still a little worried.

"So what do we do now?" She asked.

"Nothing, honestly you two should just go about your lives like normal and take on the problems as they develope. Nothing could happen or something could but don't worry about things you can't control especially if they haven't happened yet."

"Thank you for coming out here, it wasn't necessary but it's appreciated." Ben said.

"You're family, besides I wanted to see the house, very nice I might say."

"Thanks, nice to have some privacy."

"It is, nice to get out of the castle too. Luckily the tours don't disturb me too much but it's hard sometimes to not introduce myself with some of the lovely young ladies if you know what I mean."

"Really?"

"It does get a bit lonely in that place."

Ben and Emily shared a look as they both had gotten an idea.

"You know Vlad, I have a friend who would probably love to meet you." Emily said.

"A friend?"

"Yeah, lets just say she has a Vampire fetish."

"Interesting."

"How long do you plan on staying?"

"I hadn't really thought about it, why?"

"Well you are more than welcome to stay here but if you want here's the key to my old place in the city. It still has furniture just needs some decorating and Maybe a new bed too, we'd love for you stick around for a little while."

"Thank you Emily, maybe I will stay there."

"Great, but I have to get to the club so I'll see you guys later, maybe come by and call Tiff." He said looking at Emily.

As Ben left the room Emily looked at Vlad and a serious look came across her face.

"Now be straight with me, should I be worried about him?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Please, I can't lose him again, is there anything you can do?"

"Everything I have done is what got us here, besides I wasn't lying when I said nothing could happen."

"But what if it does?"

"We will cross that bridge when we get there."

"I know it's just, I'm scared and so is he."

"Emily my child, you are my family and so is he, and believe me when I say I will do anything in my power to help you both if something happens."

"Thank you."

"Of course... now what did he say about a club?"

-------------

Hours later Ben was a work making his rounds. It was a fairly busy evening so he made sure to say hi to his usuals and make sure everyone was having fun. He hated the music playing on the dance floor but he was never a big fan of club music, as long as the customer was happy was all that mattered to him.

He saw Tammy come out of the kitchen like she had just arrived and was starting her shift.

"Hey Tammy." He said walking over to her.

"Hey Boss, looks busy tonight."

"Sure is, but you seem to be in a good mood."

"Maybe I am." She said with a smile.

"So Bill came to his senses then?"

"You could say that."

"Awesome, I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks, and thank you for everything."

"No worries, now have fun you crazy kids."

"Thanks Dad!" She said with a laugh before getting back to work.

He continued to stroll around just making sure everything was running smoothly. He tried to put what Vlad said and what was going on in the back of his mind and try not to let it bother him. He walked around the corner and saw Emily and Vlad at the bar ordering a few drinks.

"Well hello beautiful," he said before giving his wife a kiss. "Vlad." She said shaking his hand.

"So this is what Vampire's do for fun nowadays?"

"Apparently, I wanted to just open a bar but I figured give them some entertainment as well."

"So this is strictly for Vampire's then?"

"Yup, any human who comes in has to be accompanied by a Vampire or be approved by me ahead of time."

"Nice work, you are trying to make a safe space for our people, I can appreciate that."

"Well they don't like me much so I'm trying."

"You tell me which Vampires don't like you and I'll put the fear of Dracula in them."

"I appreciate that but it's ok, besides people here seem to be a little nervous of you anyway." Ben said looking at people who seemed to be hesitant by the vibes they were getting from Vlad.

"They can sense it, they may not know who I am but they know not to cross me." Vlad said before he suddenly turned towards the door. "What is that delightful scent?" He said.

Ben wasn't sure what he was talking about until his phone rang and Frankie told him there was a young human woman named Tiffany here. "Let her in." He said before looking at Emily. "Tiff's here."

They looked over as she walked in. She was wearing a nice black dress and looked much more dolled up than she usually did. Emily stared at her and even she was surprised at how nice she looked. She still had black and red hair but the lip peircing was gone, only the eyebrow one remained.

"Did you tell her about Vlad?" Ben asked.

"No, I just told her you had opened a Vampire club and she should come by tonight."

"Well, that got her attention."

She saw Emily and Ben and came walking over giving Emily a big hug. "Hey guys!" She said all excited.

"Hey Tiff, long time." Ben said suddenly feeling a little awkward.

"Tiff this is my... friend?" Emily wasn't sure how to introduce Vlad to her.

"Gary, and it is a pleasure to meet you my dear." He said taking her hand gently and kissing it. "What an exquisite creature you are."

"Oh my, the pleasure is all mine Gary." Tiff said blushing a little.

Ben looked at Emily with a confused look before whispering in her ear. "Gary?" Emily shrugged having no idea where he got that name.

"Emily how have I never met this handsome gentleman before."

"I'm from... out of town, just visiting for a while." Vlad said.

"Well I hope you stick around, Boston has a lot to offer." Tiff said still smitten over Vlads charm.

"Well if you guys want to get out of the noise I can get us a private room." Ben said getting a headache from the music.

Tiff couldn't stop staring at Vlad the whole time. Though he was a few hundred years old he looked good. Ben always thought he had a James Bond look about him and Tiff was practically drooling over him. Emily seemed to be distracted though. Ben had a feeling he knew what it was but he didn't want her worrying about it.

Before they got to their room he stopped her outside for a second after Vlad and Tiff walked in. "Are you ok Angel?"

She smiled at his nickname for her before she asked. "How do you feel?" Still with a look of concern on her face.

"I don't know, let me try something." He said before planting a kiss on her lips and holding it for a moment. "I feel perfect." He said making her smile again.

They turned and walked into the room to see Vlad and Tiff making out on the couch.

"Woah, should we come back later." Ben said voicing their presence in the room.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I just um..." Tiff said feeling a little embarrassed.

"No it was my fault I shouldn't have um..." Vlad said.

"It's like walking in on your dad with a younger woman." She whispered in Ben's ear trying not to laugh.

"Well now that the party has really started." Ben said laughing a little before he and Emily sat down.

"So um... how do you all know each other?" Vlad said trying to change the subject.

"Oh um... Tiff is an old friend of mine, Right Tiff?" Emily said making eye contact with her.

"Oh yeah, we met years ago and I met Ben more recently."

Vlad looked at the three of them for a moment before he said. "So you've all slept together haven't you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds