• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken by the Viking Ch. 11

Taken by the Viking Ch. 11

123

Trish followed her morning routine like the good girl that she was, her expression thoughtful and compliant. He wondered if she realized how automatic it had become for her. She never fought him anymore on how he wanted to dress her or putting in her plug. In fact, if he paused or took his time with part of the routine, she patiently waited for him to get back on schedule. Whenever they had to deviate from it, she became antsy and restless.

Today he dressed her in light a light pink dress and then... they had to deviate from the schedule. He wasn't able to take his time brushing out her hair before braiding it, something that he normally took the most time with, and of course she noticed immediately.

"What's going on?" she asked, her eyes big and wary as the led her from the room, holding her hand.

He smiled down at her. If he'd had his way, they'd still be back in the room, where he could take his time with her hair and then maybe fuck her again. "Sorry, little girl. We've got things to do today."

He had a bet to win.

Breakfast went by without too much trouble, other than Trish barely picking at her food until someone pointed out she wasn't eating. As soon as he frowned at her, she started to. The change in routine had rattled her, but it was necessary. It really was going to be a busy day. After breakfast, he picked up the food for Pet and Toy before heading out into the hall, and his com-unit rang.

As planned. Which was why he'd made sure to keep Trish moving this morning. He'd wanted to ensure she didn't miss any of her meal.

"Yes."

The Wolf's voice sounded tinny in the ear piece, but it ensured Trish wouldn't be able to hear any of the conversation.

"We're going to be leaving soon. Are you ready to show your girl the passageways?"

"Yes."

"Not going to change your mind on the bet?"

His lips almost curved. "No."

Not when his baby girl's hand tucked trustingly in his, her fingers had clung to his as he'd lifted his hand to answer the com-unit, not wanting to let go. She didn't even try to pull her hand away anymore, blatantly or sneakily. The change in her behavior had been slow enough, subtle enough, that he didn't always even notice the new ways in which she'd surrendered until he went over each day's events in his mind.

"Alright then. Do it."

"Yes Sir."

Reclaiming Trish's hand, Jordan turned, taking them off route. Which he knew would bother her. Another step outside the routine.

"Where are we going?" she asked, her voice a little higher than usual. More anxious. His cock stirred, but he pushed his appreciation away. Time for that later.

"You're going to see a secret, little girl."

He turned into a small hallway where one of the tunnels was. They were all marked by the Wolf's sigil, but not all sigils were tunnels. The sigil was simple, it looked a bit like an S with a horizontal line through the top curve. The Wolf had chosen as a nod to his old name - Scott Thorne. Since Jordan had an entrance to the tunnels in his rooms, as did the Wolf, Trish, Bella, and Alex would all have ample opportunity to attempt escape. Jordan thought the Wolf's plan was complex, but the Moon made it necessary. Simply releasing captives with the information didn't do any good because the Moon officials were erasing their memories of the information. So the Wolf wanted to counter that. But first, they needed to test out the new serum and see if they could break its hold.

The Wolf also thought the individual in question might have something to do with it. The usual captives he took tended to be a bit weak-minded. Obsessed with themselves and even interested in the Wolf. Slave had nearly creamed herself when she realized she'd been 'chosen.' Pet and Toy were completely different. Jordan and Zaida had originally been aiming to take Alex and Lisa - the Wolf had no interest in Ken and therefore they'd had no interest in Bella - but circumstances had allowed for a much more interesting pairing. Jordan was glad. He'd thought Lisa was another weak link; Bella was the better choice.

So. Now for the test.

Facing the sigil on the wall, Jordan pressed his fingers across the shape quickly. The right end of the bar, the left end, the bottom curve, the top curve, and then on each place where the S intersected the horizontal bar, going left to right. The wall sank inwards and slid silently to the side. Trish's reaction was adorable. Her jaw dropped and her eyes went so wide they practically bugged, and he couldn't help but chuckle at her.

Taking her hand, he pulled her into the passageway alongside him. He could practically hear her brain already working. She was smart. She'd already realized that the sigil was present in his rooms as well, and the implications of that.

"Are all of them like that?" she asked.

"No," he answered with a casualness he didn't quite feel. Despite his bet with the Wolf, there was a small tightening in his stomach now that he'd revealed one of the secrets within the compound. Would she try to use it to leave him? He'd felt sure the answer was no when it was just a hypothetical. Not that he would allow her to leave him. But... he wanted her to choose to stay. He didn't like that thought though. He'd never understood before why the Wolf had insisted on a formal choice being declared when it was obvious the couples in the compound were fine with their arrangements. Finally understanding why Marek had asked Laura for a formal choice made him feel... vulnerable. Jordan brushed it away, clamping down on his emotions as he lengthened his stride, trying not to feel like he was running from something. "All the passageways are behind symbols, but not all the symbols have passageways. They're not commonly known, although everyone knows they're there. You could get lost in them if you don't know where you're going."

As if to emphasize his point, they had already reached an intersection that branched off into four other passageways; five including the one they had just come from. Jordan had them memorized, but for someone who didn't have a map, they could be quite confusing. On the other hand, with a good enough sense of direction, it wouldn't be too terribly hard to figure out some kind of pathway to the outside.

"But what are we doing in here?"

"There was a... disturbance on our usual route," he lied, hoping that was the end of her questions. He didn't like the way her questions made him feel. Like she was looking for an escape.

She hadn't been actively doing so since the first few days after he'd taken her and he'd liked it that way.

******

Passageways. That went all over the compound.

If she'd known about this, she could have escaped days ago!

The elation she'd expected to fill her chest was strangely... flat. Small. In fact, it didn't feel like elation at all. Just confusion. Confliction.

Plain old idiocy.

She should be happy about this.

And she could share it with Bella and Alex.

Trish glanced over at where Jordan was standing, talking with a small group of soldiers. Their time outside had already been interrupted several times. That wasn't entirely unusual, but it did seem like there were more than usual and, definitely unusual, Jordan didn't always talk to them with Trish there. He kept stepping away.

She knew that the Wolf and Cora were doing whatever mission they'd been planning today. That much was obvious. Which was probably why Jordan had less time and had needed to take a detour this morning. Because he was left in charge. And that was why he kept getting up and abandoning her too.

No, not abandoning.

Because she didn't feel abandoned. She was just fine being on her own. She'd been on her own for almost her entire life before coming here. Just because Jordan usually made sure to leave her with company didn't mean she felt abandoned or lonely or anything now.

She was just off kilter. Her emotions still upset and roiled by being part of a near-orgy with someone she considered a friend. That was all. She just hadn't wanted to admit it because... because...

Because she hadn't wanted to admit how much she liked it.

Just like she didn't want to admit that she felt lonely and a little abandoned by Jordan.

Trish locked her traitorous thoughts away, turning towards what she knew she should be doing with her newfound information. Her Stockholm's Syndrome could wait.

"Bella," she whispered loudly, trying to focus her voice to where Bella was sitting by the side of the pool, watching Alex pounding his way through the water as he often did. "Hey Bella..."

******

After telling Bella about the passageways, Trish was a bundle of nerves for the rest of the afternoon, but Jordan didn't seem to have noticed her conversation with Bella. He acted completely normally. Held her on his lap through meals, kept hold of her hand whenever they were walking somewhere... and when he had to run and do something with Trace, he left her with Chevie and Trix. She was relieved not to be left with Marek and Laura.

Waving to Laura from a distance and acting like everything was okay was one thing, actually interacting with her? And Marek? Trish wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet.

She actually felt a little grateful to Jordan for leaving her with Chevie and Trix, even though she wasn't sure he was doing it to be considerate or if they were just available and convenient. Part of her wanted to think the latter, but another part of her reluctantly acknowledged just how tune with her desires - not just the sexual ones - Jordan often was. She could absolutely believe he'd purposefully left her with the people she was the next most comfortable with who weren't Marek and Laura, because the next time she saw the couple he'd want to be there to support her.

Which was a weird thing to think about a kidnapper rapist, but... Jordan wasn't exactly the normal kidnapper rapist, if there even was such a thing.

Obviously the Earth citizens didn't have the same mentality about kidnapping or rape that the Moon did. Not that she really thought the Moon was a more moral place; they were just better about hiding their sins under shiny, glamorous disguises rather than leaving them out in the open, uncaring who saw.

When he came back and took her to dinner, he was just as normal as before. His hand caressed her bottom while they were eating, making her skin tingle, as if in anticipation of the spanking she knew she'd get if he knew she'd shared information with Bella. It made her more fidgety than normal as the anxiously awaited for some sign that he knew what she'd done...

But none came.

After dinner he took her back to his room almost immediately.

"I missed you today," he murmured, leading her over to the bed.

Trish didn't respond, even as a stupid trickle of warmth wound its way around her chest at his unexpected statement. She just looked up at him, tilting her head to the side, wishing her body wasn't already heating and preparing itself for him. There was no denying her reaction, but she could still wish she didn't have it at all.

"Come here." He didn't need to say the words, as he pulled her between his thighs while he sat on the edge of the bed, but the order made her shiver anyway. Jordan pulled her in for a kiss, his lips and tongue demanding her participation as his hands slid under the pink skirt of her dress and squeezed her ass. Trish stiffened for a moment before softening into his grip, her hands on his shoulders as he groped her, his fingers caressing and teasing her sensitive places. The plug in her ass jiggled as his fingers brushed over it, jostling it slightly and awakening the nerve endings there. "Good girl."

His lips slid down her neck as he pulled her forward so that she was no longer standing but was straddling his lap on the bed. Trish's head fell back, giving him greater access to her throat as his hands kneaded her buttocks.

She wasn't participating... but she wasn't fighting either. There was pleasure in passivity. Peacefulness in submission. She didn't want to think; she just wanted to feel.

The com on Jordan's belt chimed and she felt him stiffen with agitation beneath her. She pushed away her own wave of disappointment, feeling strangely vulnerable as he clicked the button on the earpiece he was wearing.

"Yes..." His eyes cut to her, blanking out, shutting down the desire that had been flaring in them. "I'll be right there."

She was not disappointed... she was definitely not disappointed.

It was just an inevitable byproduct of being aroused and being left hanging. Her body was disappointed. That didn't mean that she, as a person, was disappointed.

"Stay here, baby girl. Don't touch yourself. You don't have to stay up if I take too long," he said, picking her up off his lap and setting her down on the bed beside him.

Leaning down, he kissed her, hard and thoroughly, making her pulse race. Trish didn't respond, she was too busy trying to control her wayward emotions and wound up libido. It was all his fault that she'd gotten used to having her desires taken care of immediately. Now she was all wound up and... yeah, she was definitely not going to masturbate. Not because he'd told her not to, but because that would be admitting that she wanted to.

She wasn't that lost yet.

Letting out a long sigh, Trish flopped back onto the bed, trying to ignore the way her nipples tingled and her pussy pulsed between her legs.

She was NOT looking forward to him returning and taking care of that. She definitely wasn't. Not even a little.

Stupid body.

******

Entering the security room, which was only about a minute's walk from his room and two minutes away from the Wolf's sleeping quarters, Jordan's gaze immediately went to the cameras.

"Report."

"Nothing so far," Bruno said, pointing at the two relevant cameras. "Well, Pet and Toy have been getting it on again, but that's nothing new."

Jordan sat down in the chair next to the other man, much more interested in the other camera, which showed Trish flat on her back on the bed, her legs hanging off of it at the knee. Her face was all scrunched up and her lips moved like she was arguing with herself. That or she was speaking so quietly the audio couldn't pick it up.

"I bet Lenore that Toy is going to be the stupid one," Bruno said. Used to the other man's need for conversation, Jordan just listened with half an ear as he watched the two monitors.

Eventually, Bella caught his attention as she started calling for food, saying she was hungry. Per the Wolf's orders, her request was ignored. Jordan doubted she was all that hungry anyway; she wasn't very good at hiding her feelings and she looked more determined than anything else.

"What do you think?" Bruce muttered. "Worried about us doing exactly what we're doing?"

"Possibly," Jordan said. The answer was probably yes, but he wasn't always good and predicting how others thought. He almost cracked a smile as she waved her arms around, but his attention was immediately taken by Trish, who had just gotten up from her spot on the bed and was now pacing around the room, studying the sigils on the walls.

"Oh ho..." Bruno said with a slight air of excitement. "It's a race!"

As Bella waved her arms and requested food again, Trish walked up to one of the sigils and stroked it. Unlike the Wolf's sleeping chambers, every sigil in Jordan's room was the entrance to a passageway, allowing him short cuts all throughout the compound. With Trish's back to the camera, he couldn't see her expression, and he found his muscles tensing.

He didn't like this. He didn't like this at all.

Bella was now pacing around the room while Alex continued sleeping in the bed. They'd exchanged a few words, but now she was restless and he was still out of it. On the other screen, Trish began to press her fingers to the sigil.

******

She almost shrieked when the wall recessed and opened, leaving her staring into a passageway that looked just like the one she'd gone through earlier with Jordan. An exit - a possible exit, anyway - right in his room.

Keeping her feet firmly planted in his room - as if there was some kind of invisible line on the floor - Trish gripped the side of the opening and leaned forward to look right and left down the passageways Three possible directions to go in. But no way of knowing where any of them went.

Swallowing hard, Trish straightened and stepped back. After a moment, the wall slid shut again.

Should she go through it? Explore?

She looked around the room, her heart pounding...

From the moment she'd opened the passageway she'd expected someone to grab her. It couldn't possibly be this easy.

Could it?

Jordan knew she knew about the passageways, yet he'd left here all alone. Because he trusted her not to leave? Because he thought she was too scared to leave? Or because she was being watched?

Of course, if she was being watched, wouldn't someone have come to stop her by now?

Think... don't be stupid, think. What would Bella do?

Trish didn't mind admitting that she admired Bella. She didn't know if she could handle what the Wolf did to Alex and Bella and she was always surprised by how well Bella seemed to handle everything the Wolf threw at her. Even Alex didn't always handle things as well as Bella. He fought, but there were times when he seemed close to breaking. Bella bent... she went with the flow... and she didn't break down the way Trish did, and she didn't seem like she'd given up either. She didn't seem to be messed up in the head like Trish either.

So. Trish had told Bella about the passageways. Would Bella just go running down one, without knowing where she was going? No... of course not. That would be stupid. It would be far too easy to become lost. Plus, there was no way of knowing who else was in the passageways, and there weren't any hiding spaces.

Bella would wait. She wouldn't risk everything right away.

The door slid open behind Trish and she jumped, spinning around guiltily as she realized she was standing in front of the passage entrance. It didn't matter that it was closed, surely it was obvious what she'd been thinking about.

Stepping through the door, Jordan lifted his eyebrow at her and Trish felt her mouth go dry with fear, even as her nipples hardened and her pussy clenched. Fear made sense... her other reaction... well it only made sense because of how accustomed she'd become to being Jordan's sexual play thing. Her body was excited because it thought its orgasm was coming.

Shaking his head, Jordan made a tsking noise. "You're been a naughty little girl."

"No I haven't," she said, her voice squeaking on the lie.

"Oh yes, you have. You told Bella about the passageways, didn't you?" He stalked forward; imposing and completely in command, his voice silky and heavy with sexual intent.

Trish shook her head, unable to speak, as she backed away from him, right up against the wall under the sigil. It felt like her heart was going to pound right out of her chest and she wasn't sure if it was with fear or excitement. She wanted to say only fear, but fear wouldn't make her nipples pebble or her pussy pulse. And, she realized, she couldn't really say she was actually afraid of Jordan either.

He might spank her. He might punish her in a sexual manner. His punishment might hurt, but she absolutely believed he would not harm her.

"Naughty girls are punished, baby girl."

A little whimpering sound escaped her throat, but there was no mistaking the way her pussy clenched at his words. His words might sound like a threat, but her body interpreted it very differently than she would have weeks ago.

He halted, only a couple feet away from her, when his com unit chimed. Again, Trish felt that same whirl of relief and disappointment that she had earlier.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken by the Viking Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds