• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life Restarts after My Cuckolding

Life Restarts after My Cuckolding

Life After Our First Sex Party

Many of you reading this may feel that somehow or other I not man enough to satisfy Amy, that I am a closet gay or Amy and I are a disease ridden couple of perverts - well you are entitled to your opinion but we know how lucky we are to love each other so deeply indeed that our others pleasures are indeed our biggest pleasures. If you feel so offended then I strongly suggest you don't bother reading any further!

Amy, Lacie and I woke in unison. We all had big smiles plastered across our faces. Lacie moved first to deeply and passionately kiss whilst simultaneously taking a firm grip of my already hard and erect penis. Amy meanwhile had switched places and was now crawling up between Lacies legs to begin the magical journey towards her eager orgasm. What a glorious sight to behold, two gorgeous girls in action.

To watch my cock disappear into the ebony skinned Lacies warm, welcoming and soft mouth surrounded by her two full, ruby red lips was an amazing turn on. Lacie was an excellent and experienced cock sucker working her sexy lips up and down my throbbing shaft. Her hands played with and massaged my balls as she slipped a finger or two into my arsehole.

Amy meanwhile already busy with her tongue and lips sucking, licking and probing deeply was raising Lacie to yet another orgasm as she squeezed hard on Amy's head trying to maintain the pulsing pleasure flowing throughout her body. Amy's face flushed and now glistening with Lacies flowing juices obviously happy with the results of her labours.

As Lacie returned to her normal composed self she moved to straddle me and lowered herself down to easily accommodate my cock in her soaking wet love tunnel. Amy too moved and lowered her still gaping cunt onto my mouth. I extended my tongue and was reminded of her wonderful taste and fragrance. It was like a new lover with a familiar taste. I adore eating a juicy cunt and Amy's is up there with the absolutely best. Soon she was flooding my mouth to overflowing with those unique and succulent juices. I felt as though I was in heaven and lapped feverishly to devour every drop. Amy too was experiencing her first orgasm of the day. She squirmed almost alarmingly as I hung on to my bucking mare who seemed to be trying to smother the life out of me and felt almost relieved as she came down from her ecstasy.

Amy and Lacie too, facing each other with their tongues dancing in each other's mouths experienced rising passions pulling each other intimately together. Tits and nipples juggled for contact and I took advantage by sliding my hands up between them to play with and tweak. I pulled, squeezed hard and pulled on these wonderful female pleasure buttons. Nipples swelled and added to our pleasures as the girls reached their orgasmic peaks spraying their nectar wildly.

After a little while we calmed down, breathing normally and the girls lay sandwiching me in a post orgasmic embrace. Yet again sleep overcame us and time seemed to stand still.

After our rest Lacie showered and dressed bidding us farewell, kissed us and left for home. Amy turned then and proudly showed me her stomach which was almost flat and well on the way to what it had been previously been before her fucking with Simon's mega cock.

"See how my tummy is almost flat again", she demonstrated. As I looked I also saw that her cunt had also much shrunk back from its stretched out and destroyed condition. Amy I said, "your cunt too is also much recovered and I am feeling much more confident that you will indeed soon be back to usual and tight self".

Amy smiled broadly and said that was what Lacie had said and that the three of us would going to a small party that coming weekend to celebrate. At the party we be able to party with around seven other swingers, some new and others with whom we had already swung.

Since that night Amy and I had waited in excruciatingly eager anticipation for her cunt to return to to its previously fuckable and normal tightness. Thank goodness Lacie had been over every night and eased us over our frustrations taking me deep within her and pleasuring Amy orally. A bonus for me was to sandwiched between a white skinned Amy and the ebony skinned Lacie. The contrast was (is) so much more erotic.

Only on the weekends eve had we been able to resume our normal married fuckings. Amy's cunt had indeed shrunk back with her not having had any cock for almost a week now and we where both gagging for a fuck together. This first post giant cocked fuck was such a relief to both of us as it allayed any fears of lasting damage to Amy. Amy also confessed her relief as she now felt enabled to have further fuckathons with Simon at future 'meatings'.

She also confirmed to me that she would indeed have been very, very disappointed if she hadn't had this option available saying just what an incredible fuck Simon had been.

Our first fuck was really like a new experience for both of us. I almost felt as though Amy was then exclusively mine. After going down between her widely opened legs the sight of her closed yet wet vagina could well have belonged to a virgin.

The taste of her juices though instantly recognisable still excited me and I felt that my cock was so hard it might crack open. My slit was running with pre-cum, the mushroom head a deep red and menacing looking. Amy's cunt beckoned and craved attention and I eagerly kissed and sucked on this prized reward. Probing and stroking and drinking at Amy's fountain was wonderfully erotic and so soon Amy's thighs clamped firmly around my head. Her hands pulled on hair trying to push me even more deeply into her. Her breathing changed to short and rapid breaths and as she reached her first orgasm she sprayed me with so much nectar it was all I could do to breath and swallow down my favourite flavour. Amy began that journey into her joyous orgasm. Her head moved rapidly left and then right. Her breathing was short and rapid, as violent as a machine gun. Her face contorted in an unmistakable smile of immense joy. Her whole body thrashing and moving like a wild bucking mare. Her toes twisted and curled and her whole being exploded in wonderful, joyous release. Amy was back and we were back.

As I lay gasping for breath her thighs clamped vicelike to my head I luxuriated and drank at this the most wonderful watering hole. I was again happy and comfortable. Only as Amy calmed and her grip on my head eased could I begin to breath comfortably again. Any idea though that it was finished were quickly erased. Amy, nymphlike swung around and mounted my raging, throbbing rod and with just a couple of wipes up and down her slit I was fully lubed. Amy opened herself and sat on just my knob end - just sat there and beamed her most wicked smile at me - she slowly and cautiously continued to feed my cock inch by inch into her warm, wet, inviting, flowing and 'tight' cunt right up to the hilt. Yes I could feel that old familiar snug cunt rippling along the full length of my cock and I felt wonderful.

Amy just there and rippling her cunt muscles up and down my shaft. She was fucking me without riding me. I fought hard to take my mind off this unbelievable sensation but Amy was so well aware that she simply clamped tight her cunt muscles around the base and this acted like a tight cock ring. Waiting awhile she knew exactly when to recommence her manipulation and this time added vertical movement to a screwing motion. Within seconds Amy began another orgasm. Her breathing short and sharp, her face and toes scrunched, her head thrashing wildly and her whole body convulsing and this radiated from deep within her cunt throughout her body. Her nails dug viciously into my chest scratching and aiding her tumultuous sexual high. I of course felt my balls contracting and the rush of my man seed up and deep into Amy's womb.

Amy collapsed like limp doll down onto me and I wrapped my arms lovingly around her to comfort hold her while her recovery took place. I could feel her lovely tits squashed into my chest and waited until her breathing became normal again. Once she became aware again she changed positions and squatted on my face. This time as my tongue played with her labia I could taste my own seed mixed with Amy's generous juices and I lapped like a hungry cat. Amy reacted quickly too and orgasmed again spraying yet more of tasty nectar on my face. I lapped this up too and set to work cleaning all of my manseed from within her. I then took control and lay on the top of her and we resumed kissing and she eagerly lapped up much of my seed and swallowed. Just as I cannot get enough of Amy so too she never seems to lose her desire for as much spunk as she get. I love Amy.

The weekend soon came and Amy and I prepared for our first swingers night since she had fucked so wildly with Simon's giant and disfiguring cock.

As arranged Lacie called in to take us to the swingers night. In her car she had a passenger, he was Roger. A tall ebony coloured man aged around 35 and Lacie introduced him to us as her date for the night and winked at Amy. The ride to the swingers house took only 15 or so minutes and we pulled into the drive of a mock Georgian house with just 4 other cars there.

Roger quickly came round to open first Lacies door then Amy's. He was gracious helping Amy and Roger climb out in their body hugging, micro short and ultra revealing dresses. Amys was red and Lacies green. Roger as I said was very gracious and was also squeezing both Amy and Lacies arses as he walked with a girl either side of him! I followed close behind at least able to enjoy the visual feast being exposed and felt up my Roger.

Roger and Lacie having been to several nights here and welcomed straight in with Amy and as their guests alongside. None of us wore overwear with Roger and I sporting open necked shirts and casual slacks looking a little drab compared to Amy and Lacie. Inside we met the other guests all dressed in a similar manner too. Interestingly too all males sat on side of the room and the girls opposite. We joined our respective sides and sat down. Our host and his wife held hands in the middle and explained how the fun would start.

Gentlemen we shall shortly leave our gorgeous ladies and retire to the bar just through that door behind us. Whilst we enjoy a drink and disrobe our ladies will do likewise here. When we return they will all be hidden behind a curtain on all fours with just their bottoms showing. No lights will be on and you will be led in a line to silently try to discover the lady you came here with. No talking is allowed and after 5 minutes you will step back and move one lady to the left. This will be repeated until you have sampled all 8 ladies. Once this is done you will move to the bottom you have identified as the one you came with tonight.

If more than 1 of you choose the same 'bottom' then please stay at that place. The lights will go on and the curtains pulled back to display your first playmate of the night. After that then please feel free to join in anywhere you so choose. "Gentlemen please to the bar".

I can't ever remember seeing so many men drink up and strip so quickly ever before and quickly we 8 stood there naked and all sporting erections of various merit. It seemed an age while we waited and our host slowly dimmed the lighting to accustom our vision ready for the darkness awaiting. The door opened and we were led to our first 'stall'. A bell rang to signal the start of our first 5 minutes of exploration.

All I could see and then it was very dim view was my first mares bottom proudly protruding. I straight away fell to my knees and extended my tongue to locate and taste the labia in front of me. Quickly I spread the mysterious lips using my tongue I began to taste, smell and excite this unknown cunt. That it wasn't Amy or indeed Lacie I knew straight away but continued to tongue and lick until nectar started to flow and lubricate the lovely ladies cunt. All too soon the bell sounded. I rose reluctantly and moved one stall to my left to repeat the process with a new fannie mine to explore and enjoy for 5 minutes. The fact that no one could talk or see the partner in front of them (or behind) added so much additional excitement and eroticism that the room soon smelled so strongly of sex it alone almost induced a sense of extreme orgiastic pleasure.

Number two for me (all of us actually). Was already in that heightened state of arousal having just been pleasured by her first tester! My tongue was virtually sucked into her love hole and she was absolutely flooded with juices. I quickly tongued her to the next level and positioned my cock head at her slit. I easily slipped in and right up to the hilt. This an unseen and unknown cunt excited me so much but before either of us could cum the bell rang and I had to move to number three. Each time I moved on the lady before me had been pleasured to an ever increasingly higher level of arousal and number 4 already had a deposit of manseed for my quick taste before I too added my own load as deep inside as I possibly could just as the bell sounded and I was onto number 5.

Number 5 was indeed Amy who tasted of a couple of loads of manseed before I added my own, again deep inside Amy's cunt. Number six was new to me and so totally flooded with a mixture of juice and manseeds. Number 7 was Lacie also in that well used state and as I was at the end of the line I was helped back to the start of the line for my number 8. This was so wet my cock was literally swimming in an ocean of cum and I finished a few seconds before the final bell. The final bell called for us to step back and after a pause we then moved to stand in front of the one we thought was our original partner. I stood behind 5 Amy. Here I was surprised to be joined by another guy. Obviously he was going to be embarrassed when Amy was revealed. The lights slowly brightened and the curtain was pulled aside and what an incredible sight to behold 8 wonderful and obviously well aroused arses and cunts flowing with juices and man seed deposits. It was Amy indeed I stood in front of. I was correct and the two of us standing there smiled as both moved to feed Amy my cock and he started to fuck her cunt. The sounds, aromas and pherenomes in the room lifted the level of erotic pleasure to such an extreme high. The sound of well filled cunts squishing loudly filled the room. Ladies were being fucked in each and every hole by a succession of sex crazed stallions before we all collapsed in a heap of heaving and sweating bodies. Bodies so satiated with sexual pleasure that all of us just about floated in surreal satisfaction. What a night that was.

After we had showered and dressed drinks and food and conversation flowed between the participants. This allowed us to get some idea of just was shagging who at the different times throughout the orgy and new friendships were made to be pursued later. A complete reversal to the conventional usual boy meets girl, chats and then makes out but such a great time for all of us. On the drive back Lacie and Roger asked whether we would like to attend other such swapping nights and in unison we exclaimed that we would love to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life Restarts after My Cuckolding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds