• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Secret Treasure

Secret Treasure

12345

It was that time of year again when I made my yearly visit to my Gynecologist and had my pussy checked over. I didn't mind him really, he was gentle and had a great bedside manner, fatherly I would call him. He would sit and tell me stories of his kids and the stuff they did, as he picked and poked about inside me. I was sitting in the waiting room after checking in and picked up a Cosmopolitan and began leafing through it.

Over the top of the magazine, I kept catching glimpses of the young woman sitting across from me and she couldn't seem to sit still. I imagined it was her first visit, or her first visit to see my doctor, since I'd never seen her in the office before. I tried to be nonchalant in looking at her, feeling she was driving herself into a frenzy over nothing. I remembered my first time and how embarrassed and nervous I was pulling down my panties for the first time and having someone strange, even the doctor, touch me down there.

I remembered future visits that made me very nervous, the ones where I'd been masturbating or had sex with a boyfriend the night before and wondered if the doctor would know. That embarrassed me more than anything to have discovered by him. My mom saw the same doctor, so I was scared to death he would tell her about me. I didn't know at the time that he couldn't because of his oath, but back then, I nearly pissed my panties I was so nervous.

I looked back at the young woman, barely into her twenties from the looks of her and studied her a little closer. She looked as nervous as I was then and wondered if she had some kind of sex last night. A woman came out from the back and the nurse called out for Ciera Moore to come in now. The young woman heard the name and froze. I knew it must have been her, but she didn't go. She sat for a minute, looking like she was thinking very hard on something, then abruptly got up and left.

The nurse called again and I said the woman that just left must have been her. The nurse shrugged like it was nothing and called me in. I stripped from the waist down and laid on the table, putting my feet dutifully in the stirrups. They were so cold and hated the feel of them. Thank goodness Dr. Klienman made sure the speculum was warm, before he slid it in and spread me wide. It felt routine and normal and he said as much. He did give me a bit of advice on my piercings and asked that I keep them clean at all times. He also made mention that I was still in great shape sexually and had years left to enjoy before anything interrupted it.

I thanked him and pulled my panties and pants on again and made my appointment for next year. I walked out of the building to my car and stopped, noticing the young woman sitting on the hood of my car. I walked right to her and stopped.

"Are you okay, Ciera?"

She looked straight at me blanked face, no idea how I knew her. I could see the remnants of tears on her cheeks and her eyes were red.

"I'm fine. I'll be okay. Just leave me alone, alright?"

There was a soulful pleading in her voice that I couldn't ignore. She was hurting bad and I couldn't just leave her sitting there like that and do nothing. The mother in me took over and I had to soothe her. She was so vulnerable in her femininity, holding herself to hide and comfort her own pain.

"Sweetie, I'll leave you alone, but only after you do one thing."

"What's that?"

"You have to get off my car, so I can drive away."

She looked at me and the car she was sitting on, realizing she hadn't known where she was sitting. I pressed the remote and the little beeps told her it was my car. She jumped off quickly and looked at me with a startled expression. She was going to apologize and started speaking and then got lost in all the words and seemed to lose it. She started crying and becoming frustrated at herself and that was all I needed to see. I just took her in my arms and held her close and comforted her.

"There there, it can't be all that bad now. Forget sitting on my car, that's nothing, don't worry about it. It's why you left when you were called that has me worried about you though."

She was sniffling and wiping her nose with her finger, her hands clasped together close to her. Her sobs eased and she finally took a deep breath. I reached in my bag and got some tissues and told her to give her nose a good blow. She looked embarrassed at the thought and turned as she did it. She looked about to get rid of the used tissues and I didn't want her getting flustered over that and took it from her, putting it in my jeans pocket.

"Come on, let's go get a coffee or something and talk to me and we'll see if we can get this all straightened out for you, Ciera. My name is ShaeLee. It's going to be okay, sweetie, don't worry."

I led her to the passenger door and let her in and closed the door for her. I got in and started up and we headed to a nice cafe I liked going to. I bought us a couple of decadent latte's and sat far away from the other people, so we had some privacy to talk.

"Okay, you don't have to say anything right now, but I can guess why you bolted from the office. I hated going and having my check ups done too. Dr. Klienman has been looking inside me since I was in my teens. I'd hate to see him retire, but I know he will one day. You have nothing to worry about seeing him."

"It's not him I was worried about, it was me."

"You? Why would you be worried about yourself?"

Ciera became very agitated suddenly, finding herself on a spot to say something.

"I'm, I'm...different down there."

I tried to imagine what different down there meant. How different could she be? She looked every bit as normal everywhere else. She was as feminine as feminine could be to me. I'd seen a few pussies now and knew there was a difference in every one. We were all like snowflakes in a way. Each one different, but beautiful.

"Baby, we're all different down there, trust me. No two women are the same. None. So you're no different than I am and those women over there. We all have pussies, but every one is different. Maybe you're going through what I went the first time I had to go see him after doing things."

"What things were they?"

I leaned a bit closer to whisper and she did the same.

"I had to see him after I had played with myself the night before and wondered if he would know if I did. I was so scared that he'd know and even worse, tell my mom, because she saw him too."

"That would be so scary to think that. Did he know?"

"You know, I don't know. He never said anything or did anything differently. My mom never said anything to me, so I was feeling pretty good about playing with myself after that."

"That must have been a relief to know that. It's nice to do, but the thought of getting caught scares the shit out of me."

"No kidding, me too."

"So what other things made you worry?"

"Oh, the first time I went to see him after I had sex. I was with my boyfriend the night before and we must have fucked five times and came so much. I washed and did everything I could to look normal, but I kept thinking, he's going to know, I just know it. Playing with myself was one thing, but I knew my pussy was still looking like it had been well fucked, you know what I mean?"

Ciera finally smiled at that and she looked so pretty at that moment.

"Yeah, I checked myself out one time with a mirror and I think I know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, my normal look was totally gone and it looked like I dropped a meat sandwich on the floor. My lips were all swollen still and hanging out. God, what a mess it looked, but what a great night of sex, let me tell you. I'll always remember that."

Ciera started laughing, her cute breasts jiggling under her top. I thought how adorable she was. She was so pretty and probably had a zillion guys lined up to be with her. I wondered if that was what it had been with her too then. Being so good looking, she would most likely have a guy at her beck and call to service her. I know if I had her looks, I would be choosy that way. If I had my pick, why settle for anything less than what I'm looking for.

"So, Ciera, is that what happened to you? Have a little fun last night and embarrassed about it?"

I was hoping I had hit the mark and cleared the air for her. She smiled and put her hand over mine as she looked at me.

"I wish. No, no fun for me. Like I said, ShaeLee, I'm different and it's really hard to explain."

"I'm very open minded, Ciera. Like I said, I know different and you're a woman, so you can't be any different than the rest of us."

"ShaeLee, I'm really starting to like you, you're really nice and sweet to me. I don't know how to even say it, okay, I'm just different, trust me on that."

I was curious to no end now. Just how different could she be? I mean pussy is pussy and comes in all flavors, so how different does she think she is from everyone else? I was intrigued, I had to know.

"I going to sound like I'm prying and I don't want it to sound like that, but just how different do you think you are from other women? Me for example."

Ciera was still trying to hold on to her privacy, but there was something in her eyes said she really wanted to tell me. I thought of what it meant for me to help say something, so I took her hand in mine and held it, as I waited for her to say it.

"ShaeLee, you're asking me to share a very big secret about myself. I don't know if I can do that."

"Baby, I'm not going to judge you in any way. All I want is to help you get over what it is that makes you scared and help you deal with it. Nothing is ever going to change sweetie, until you do. I'm just here to help get you through the first part of it and that's acknowledging it. Whatever it is, tell me and I'll do what I can to help you deal with what ever differences you have."

"Do you really mean that? You really want to help me? I mean, you don't even know me, ShaeLee."

"I know you're a woman in distress and need another woman to help you out. It doesn't matter how well I know you, Ciera, the fact is, we met, we're talking, we're sharing and you have someone who'll listen to you. That, more than anything, is what you really need right now, isn't it?"

She softened instantly at that. I had hit home with that understanding and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but not here okay, I can't do it here, even if they can't hear, it's just them being around us. God, you must think I'm so weird."

"Ciera, no sweetie. I'd want to share something secret in private too. Just to make sure no one knew."

"Exactly, where should we go?"

"I'm a couple of blocks from here, we can go to my place and have a much less expensive cup of coffee, what do you say?"

"Perfect, let's go."

We left the cafe and drove to my place and there was a settled ease in Ciera now. The distraught feelings from a little while ago were gone and I smiled at her. I took her hand and held it as we drove along, feeling her little squeeze of acceptance. We pulled in and went inside, heading to the kitchen. I put the coffeemaker on and got a couple of cups ready. I'd made some shortbread cookies and put some on a plate and sat them on the table. We each took one and nibbled on it, letting her get comfortable in her surroundings.

"You have a nice place, ShaeLee. I like how you did everything."

"Oh thank you, Ciera. Yeah, just bits and pieces I've saved over the years. Got rid of so much junk finally and kept what I really wanted."

"I'd love to see the rest of it too."

"Sure, let's wait for a bit until the coffee is ready and then we'll get this secret out of the way and I'll show you around."

I saw her fluster at the thought of saying it and knew it was a hard step for her to take. I went around the table to her and gave her a hug and comforted her, letting her know it would be alright. The coffeemaker beeped and I gave her quick kiss on the cheek and went to pour the cups. I asked about cream and sugar and got a no, the dreaded waistline battle being waged. I looked at the buttery rich cookies and saw how she ate her way through two already and was on her third.

I sipped my coffee and looked at her and saw her take the big, deep breath and get ready. Her eyes were on mine and full of nervousness and I could see the green changing shade in them, as her emotional level rose. The contrast to her strawberry blonde hair was stunning and I was enthralled by her beauty. Her skin was ivory white like a doll's, except her face, which was blushing faster and harder as the seconds ticked by.

"Okay, different, here goes. I was born different than other women, ShaeLee. I mean, I have all the same body parts as you, just got a little different addition."

"Okay, so you have girlie parts and one or two parts are different, so no big deal."

"It's not like that, ShaeLee. God, this is so hard to explain. I have a normal looking pussy okay. There's nothing different to it that way, it's something else."

"I haven't got a clue what you mean, Sweetheart. You'll have to explain it better than that to me."

Ciera was getting flustered by the second, trying to skirt the issue and have me guess. I was lost as to where she was going with this and she knew it.

"ShaeLee, promise me, please, right now, that if I tell you what it is, you won't think of me as weird."

"Of course I promise, Ciera. I told you I'm open minded about things, so whatever it is, it must be something I don't know about and if so, I'd really like to know."

"Okay, you promised, so here goes."

Ciera took my hands in hers and I could feel her wanting me to bond with her on this. She was going to divulge something of herself and she needed to know she was safe from persecution. I held hers tightly, letting her know I would keep the bond and she sighed heavily again as she looked in my eyes.

"I was born a girl, like you were. I have everything you have. I have tits and pussy and a woman's body. I was born with something else too."

"What is it, Baby? It's okay, you can tell me."

She was biting her lip so hard, I thought she'd cut it open. Her eyes looked at our hands and she took another breath.

"I also have a cock."

She was waiting for me to let go of her hands in shock and disgust, where instead, she felt me hold her tighter. She could feel I wasn't freaked by the news and waited for her to continue. She finally looked up again and stared into my eyes for a few seconds. I'm sure she could see the compassion I had for her in them.

"It wasn't so bad when I was a little girl, it was small and not all that noticeable, even in a bathing suit. It wasn't until I hit puberty that it started to grow and become what it is now. I was so freaked out by it, I stayed home from school and got tutored. I finally went back to high school the last couple of years, but I never went to gym class or anything where I might be seen."

"Oh sweetie, that must have been so hard for you. I feel so sad that you went through all that."

"You're so nice ShaeLee, thank you. This is so great of you to do this for me. Just getting it out is making me feel better already. You were right, how can I ever thank you?"

"You don't have to thank me at all. I'm happy I can be the one to help you with this. I want you to know, Ciera, this doesn't change how I feel about you in the least. I still think you are an adorable young woman. I just want you to know that."

"You're like a gift from heaven to me. I have friends that don't have a clue and I could never share this with them. It would change what we have and I know it. I needed a friend that understood and now I have one. Well, I guess you could say a friend in a way."

"Of course you can call me a friend. Baby, we're okay, you don't have to worry about me thinking you're anything less than what I already said you are, a lovely, young woman."

"I'm really glad I sat on your car. How weird is that, that out of all the cars I decided to stop and sit, it was yours."

"That is funny, isn't it? Guess it was meant to be, or something. People just come into our lives at any time and it's how we deal with them that they become friends, or stay strangers."

"Well, I'm glad we didn't end up strangers."

"Me too. I have to ask Ciera. What was dating like? Or did you?"

"Went on a few dates in my late teens and let guys feel my tits and stuff, but I never let any of them go below my waist. I started getting called a cock teaser and all sorts of names by guys, just because they couldn't get in my pants. How the hell could I let them do that? So, I stopped dating and haven't gone out with anyone since."

"How long ago was that?"

"When I was just turning nineteen."

"How old are you now?"

"Twenty four. Twenty five in July."

"Great, my birthday is in July too. What day?"

"Twenty fifth."

"Mine's the twenty fourth, that's so cool. We'll have to do a birthday thing together. Do you and your friends have anything planned?"

"Not really. When I said friends, it's more like the people I work with. I don't have any friends out side of work. I mostly just keep to myself and stay to people I see often."

"That's so not right, Baby, it's not. No, we're going to have some fun on our birthdays, I insist. I'd feel terrible having fun on mine, knowing you were alone or worse, feeling miserable. No, you and I are going to have some fun, girl."

"What kind of fun?"

"I don't know? It's our birthdays, we'll make our fun whatever way we feel like, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, we'll have fun our way, I like that."

"That's the spirit. Definitely we have to be greedy, fat bitches and have a killer cake. We have to dress up. I want to look fabulous on my birthday. At least one day out of the year, you have to dress to the nines and go all out."

"I like that idea ShaeLee. I haven't gotten dressed up since my parent's twentieth anniversary party. So yeah, let's dress to impress, I'm in."

"It would be great to have dates for the night, but that's understandable. In fact, fuck it, I'll be your date for the night."

"Really? No way, that would be a hoot. Get to dress up and go on a date all in one night."

"See? I knew you'd like the idea."

"I do, ShaeLee. I really do. I don't care if you're a woman or not. I like the idea of someone taking me out and showing me a good time. I want to show you a good time too."

"Then a good time is what we'll have and nothing will stop us from having it."

"Well, one thing might."

"What's that, Ciera?"

"I don't have anything to wear that's really sexy, you know?"

"I got lots to choose from. I have stuff that will fit you. We're not that far off in size we can't get something to stun with on you."

"Okay, let's go see."

I took her up to my room and she sat on the bed as I went into my closet. I started looking through things and realized I didn't know her sizes.

"You're a what, thirty two, thirty three chest, B cup right?"

"Wow, you're good. Thirty four B, actually."

"Okay, got lots that will fit as far as tops. What size are your hips and waist?"

"Thirty five and twenty six."

"Bit bigger in the hips than me by a couple inches and smaller in the waist by the same. We'll see what fits and what doesn't. Want to try on a few tops and see?"

"Sure."

Ciera stood and waited for the tops I was picking out and turned to leave the room. I called her name to stop.

"Sweetie, it's okay to change in front of me. You don't have to hide from me, okay."

Ciera nodded and knew things were different now than they had been. Where before she had to hide and stay secretive, I was allowing the freedom of being normal and showing herself. She took off her top and tried on the first one and looked in the mirror. She turned about and nothing gave her away in her mannerisms, she was anything but a woman. I saw her smooth the top to her body and her breasts might have been the same size, but hers didn't flatten like mine and pushed back against the fabric.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Secret Treasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds