• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 22

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 22

1234

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

March 21st

Hands clapping together filled the room in sound, echoing through out the small walls. Behind the closed doors of the V.I.P. rooms to Disco Fever, a private birthday party was underway in the lounge room. Tony had gathered friends and family around him, all to the surprise of his brother Steven. As of tonight, Steven turned forty-one years of age. He sat on the couch, blushing as friends and family were clapping their hands as the birthday cake was revealed and brought out. A large round cake that said 'Happy Birthday Steven!' with a simple candle of the number 41. The icing was white with a light blue around the edges to match the large candle. Around him was his older brother Tony; Steven's own son Jacob, Antonio, Salma Hayek, Maria and Ramón gathered. They all clapped as a woman stepped into the room in a white dress to walk the cake out. Steven didn't notice her at first.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Steven-"

"He's getting up there over the hill now!"

Tony interrupted the singing chorus to blurt out before laughing. Steven glanced at him, shaking his head before he looked forward again. He caught sight of the woman walking him the cake and then became shocked when he realized the familiar face. Standing behind the coach, Steven's son Jacob dropped his jaw when he realized just who this woman was.

"Happy birthday to you, Steven!"

Her voice rang out. Steven was looking back into the eyes of Vida Guerra. An old lover of his who he had not seen in some months. The last time Vida visited Steven it was right here at the club. He had not thought about her in months, but they had a past history of an off and on again relationship over the years. Now his son also knew of her, all from that incident back in July of last year. She sat the cake down on the coffee table and then joined Steven to sit next to him on the couch. She had wore a white dress hoping that he would come in his white jacket, but instead Steven had chose his light blue jacket for today with a black undershirt and black pants. The flash of camera snapped before Tony called out.

"Blow out that candle! Go on!!"

Lowering his head, he blew out the candles with his breath. Vida was the first to clap her hands before everyone else followed suit. Once he was done, Steven leaned up and turned to Vida. They smiled at one another before Tony stepped forward and called out to him.

"When are we gonna cut that cake? I'm hungry, dammit!"

He laughed, offering to show that he was only joking. Vida shook her head and replied back to Tony before Steven could.

"Let the birthday man decide, it's his cake after all!"

More laughter clouded the room among the guests. Steven's mind was on Vida and nothing else. His first assumption was that from his break up with Emily, perhaps Tony decided to call Vida up. There was a history between Steven and Vida, one that anyone in the family knew about. They kept a low key relationship from time to time, all before breaking up and spending five years away from one another. Going through the problems with Emily over the month, he wasn't about to complain about Vida's recent reappearance back into his life. It was his birthday after all, there couldn't have been a better surprise than this. As time passed in the room, the cake was cut and bottles of champagne were opened for drinks during the celebration.

Steven accepted gifts from friends and family. He took photos with his son, the first time they had really spent any time together since the end of the football season. Jacob and Steven had a distant relationship as father and son. The old days were gone of raising a son and coming home to kids and the family. To some degree, Steven often missed this sometimes. After taking photos, Vida wanted one of herself and Steven together. The photo was taken by Antonio of the two standing there holding wine glasses up to one another. Vida then proceeded to offer her glass to the birthday man, he devoured it down in one gulp. Hand in hand, they walked around the lounge room while others among them were socializing. Steven looked back at Vida before striking up a conversation.

"So, let me guess...Tony called you to come surprise me for my birthday?"

The Cuban model famous for her large booty rolled her eyes. Vida shook her head before responding to his question.

"Fuck no! You know I don't talk to your brother! I've been waiting to see you for some time, I wanted to surprise you. I've got something I wanted to share with you."

"Oh yeah? What have you got for me, babe?"

Vida smirked and looked over her shoulder.

"Go get my purse off the coffee table in there."

Steven raised his eyebrow, grinning at her.

"You need a man to go get your purse?"

"Are you scared of holding a woman's purse?"

"Not at all, I'll get it."

She giggled. Steven was a man she could toy with and crack jokes around, without him being insecure about it. Like he said, he went and grabbed her large white leather purse off the table, walking back to her with it. She took it from him and nodded.

"Thanks, come on let's go some place more private."

"My office?"

With a nod, Steven took her hand and they slipped out of the lounge room with no notice. As they stepped through the hall, Steven quickly walked them back to his office and opened the door. He allowed Vida to enter first, just before he stepped in and closed the door behind him. Her eyes wandered around the room, before she swiped her hand over her long brunette hair, pushing it back over her ears. She had large gold hoop ear rings, a matching gold Rolex watch and a few rings on for jewelry. As they were now in the office together, she sat her purse down on his desk and began to dig through it. Steven struck a conversation as he stood there.

"So, how have things been? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"I've been busy, out in New York and L.A. Trying to get back into modelling. What about you, birthday man? Have you been with any women lately?"

"Oh, you know it! I get around, that isn't a mystery. I almost settled down recently with a model babe. She kinda reminded me of you."

His words caused her to stop. In her right hand, she clutched a small photo album. Vida leaned up, starring right into Steven's eyes before she forced a smug grin past her puffy lips.

"You're lying. There is no other woman like me, you know that."

"Indeed, I was lying. Wanted to see if you'd call my bluff."

"And I did! How about that!?"

Her lips remained in a grin as she spoke back to him. Vida had leaned forward, their lips merely inches away. Steven softly kissed her lips. After he was finished, she stepped away and offered her hand with the photo album.

"What's this?"

Steven spoke in an excited voice. Vida handed over the photo album, just before speaking.

"It's some precious memories of our times together over the years."

Opening the picture album, the first page was a simple print with the words 'To Steven, love Vida'. He flipped past it, his eyes looking over the first photos from several years ago. Old photos of them together in Miami on a date from 2002, just when they had first met. Around the frames of the photos were dates. He flipped another page, seeing more photos; one on a boat together, another in a club dancing. He smiled to himself, flipping through the photos. His brain filled with memories washing over. All those old times with her as friends and lovers. Vida spoke as he continued flipping through the album.

"I saved all our photos we used to take together, I thought you would like this."

"I do, wow. I remember all of this, I didn't know you still had all these pictures."

She reached her hand, flipping through the photos to the back. Vida continued speaking.

"They're all ordered by date and year, but in the back right here-"

Her hand flipped to the far back of the photo album, right to a page with a nude shot. A Polaroid image of Vida sitting naked on his lap while he sat in a chair. In the corner of the photo was '2005' written in black ink over it. Next to the photo was another explicit one of her naked pulling his pants down. Steven suddenly remembered that he and Vida had done this several times many years back. His mind wandered back to those old times of fun with the cameras. It was all bound now in a commemoration of this photo album. Suddenly, he remembered something they did way back in 2005.

"Oh my god, these photos are so old. Do you still have the-"

"Our sex tape?"

He swallowed his breath while looking into her eyes. Vida couldn't help but look so smug when she would smile. There was a true sense of passion between them, all in years gone by and still to this day. She nodded her head, continuing her words.

"Yeah, I still have it. But I didn't do any prints from it, that photo album in your hands is every photo we snapped when together. I wanted you to have it, so you could never forget the time we had together."

Looking back down at the photo album, Steven closed it and smiled to himself. This was the perfect opportunity for him to forget the past with Emily and breaking that girl's heart. No woman other than his ex-wife Tara had ever remembered his birthday like this. He clutched the photo album in his hands, taking a few steps back before he looked back and smiled at Vida.

"Thank you for this, babe. I...Vida-"

Unable to muster the words to tell her, he called her name randomly. She looked at him before stepping a bit closer.

"What, Steven?"

"I love you, babe."

She smiled hearing his words. To Steven, it was the first time he had said those three simple words to another woman in many years. He couldn't help it, after the blues he felt from breaking Emily's heart and with Vida walking back into his life, he just had to give in to the passionate feeling. Vida stepped forward to him, pushing her lips and wrapping her arms around his neck. They embraced a passionate kiss together, moving their tongues back and forth among one another. After breaking the kiss, she whispered back into his ear.

"I love you too. You're the only man I've ever come back to all these years later. Of course I remember your birthday, it's just two days after mine. Would you like to get a little dirty here in your office again?"

Steven shook his head to her, looking back into her eyes.

"Not tonight, baby. I'm older now, I want to go back home and have some wine with you. Then we can go upstairs to the bedroom and make love like we used to."

"Oh, I would like that! You still have that same house in Coconut Grove?"

He nodded to her.

"Well, I haven't been to your house in a long time. Let's go now, whenever you're ready birthday man. I'll make you feel like you're young again."

"Is that so, baby? 41 is a pretty rough number."

She rolled her eyes, sighing in his face.

"Look at me, honey. I'm 43, so I still have one above you to complain about age!"

He shook his head while she laughed. Vida finally unwrapped her arms around his neck, allowing him to reach for the door knob so they could make an exit soon. Vida spoke once again.

"Are we riding home in that fancy Cadillac of yours?"

"Yep, you know it baby!"

Still holding the photo album in his hands, Steven stepped out of his office and then Vida moved to shut the door. They began to walk together, she moved her arm over his as they made an exit through the V.I.P. rooms together. From the distance, Antonio stepped out and waved his hand to his uncle.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Antonio, I'll call you tomorrow!"

As they stepped towards the door to exit the V.I.P. halls, Vida looked over her shoulder at the young man watching him step away. She made a mental note to ask Steven who he was later on, but not right now. She couldn't wait to get back to his place and to throw the real party in his bedroom. If he told her that he loved her, perhaps this could be the beginning of a re-lit flame for their passion? Only time would tell.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Ramón left the club early, fading out of the party so he could back home to his apartment for a good night's rest. It was the first time since January that he had met face to face with Steven. Since the incident with his brother Carlos, he had been keeping a low profile and distance away from them. Luckily for him, Steven didn't bring anything up to him at the party. He was expecting some kind of word, or just the question of why he had been keeping his distance. The other topic that could've easily come up was Carlos. As of the past few weeks, Ramón had not seen Carlos but had spoken to him in text messages. He knew about the incident with Antonio and had overheard rumors of Steven fighting him in a club around South Beach.

The money he had made from the split deal with Steven just a few months back had been squandered rather quickly. Ramón blew the money gambling, wasting it all on 'March Madness' college basketball bets that didn't go his way whatsoever. He had a history of gambling problems, always trying to double his money with bets. Sometimes Ramón would hit with college football games or pro basketball. When he would make good on one bet, it opened the door for another one and then another one. He just couldn't stop himself sometimes. At the moment, he owed a few hundred dollars to a loan shark from his blown bets on 'March Madness'. As soon as he stepped through the door of his apartment, he turned on the lights and inhaled cigarette smoke. It was the first sign alerting him that he was not alone in his apartment. Ramón marched through the living room, calling out.

"Who is in my house!?"

"Me, I'm over here!"

Ramón gasped when he noticed the voice. It was the sound of his brother Carlos. He moved to the kitchen, looking at his brother sitting in the dark puffing on a cigarette. Ramón turned the light on, revealing Carlos' face to him. He had a large gash wound over his forehead down the right side. His lower lip dropped when he seen the wound, it didn't appear that Carlos had any stitches whatsoever.

"Carlos, the fuck happened to your head!?"

"Oh this?"

Carlos pointed his finger at the wound on his forehead. Taking a drag from his cigarette, he blew the smoke and then responded.

"Your fucking cousin did this to me."

"Steven?"

"Who the fuck else? Yeah, since he has to stick up for that stupid fucking punk son of Tony's."

Ramón pulled the chair out from across the table, having a seat on the opposite end of his brother. Carlos pushed the cigarette down in the ash tray and spoke again.

"I'm done with this bullshit, you know? Fuck Tony, fuck Steven and fuck their club. We need to get out, set our own mark away from them."

"But they're family, Carlos. What the hell are we gonna do without them to help us?"

"True family don't smash their cousin's face through a fucking mirror."

His words made it difficult for Ramón to disagree with him. He replied, changing the subject.

"What exactly do you want to do?"

Carlos glared back at his brother before speaking, starring directly into his eyes.

"Come with me, man. I know a guy who can get us some serious cash with a few deals here and there, we're talking big money for yeyo."

"How much are we talking?"

"Ten grand for us both, this is just for deliveries. We get the packages move them back and forth, maybe have to sit on it for a bit before Legba calls. He has his associates spread around town, they pay monthly in advance for their product, then we move it. I've already made some big deals with him, it's guaranteed cash."

The name 'Legba' rang through Ramón's ears. He remembered Steven telling him that this guy was bad news. Ramón could've used the money now though, knowing that he owed loan sharks from his gambling issues.

"I don't know about this. I'm not one to get back into dealing, but I could make good use of that money right now. I owe a couple guys from blowing it on March Madness bets."

Carlos looked back at his brother, replying in a strict tone.

"And you think Steven is going to give you that money to help you? Look at that fucking club, hermano. It's a dead end job, we're losers working there. That mother fucker and the old man just wanna pay us chump change to be security guards, meanwhile Tony's punk ass son is being mentored to eventually run the place. Look man, I can see through that nepotism shit right out in the open. Maybe we can get laid from some sluts off the dance floor every now and then, but fuck that. We deserve to be rich! We're the ones busting our asses while they sit back and count their fucking money!"

Seeing as Ramón did not instantly reply back to him, Carlos smirked and continued.

"How about it? We're brothers after all. I can introduce you to Legba, I can get you in. Just you and me. You won't have to run errands for Steven or play security guard for the old man back at his stupid club. Fuck them and that bullshit. We can get rich through this game, I'm telling you."

While sitting there, Ramón thought to himself for a second. He wasn't shy of getting his hands dirty in illegal business. The thought of having money to pay back his loan sharks was getting to him, something he truly could use at the moment. After a few more seconds, he nodded to his brother and spoke up.

"Yeah, I'm in. I'll be your partner."

A grin formed on Carlos' lips. The wound over his forehead would create a grisly scar, it already made him look somewhat sinister with his eyes.

"I knew I could count on my brother."

******************

A loud bang echoed through the room from upstairs. Vida shoved Steven against the door of his bedroom, kissing his lips as she pulled on his shirt. They had arrived back at his home in Coconut Grove, enjoying some drinks together before they began to take their clothes off and head upstairs. As soon as they had got home, he set the picture album on the dresser in his bedroom. He planned to put it up in his box, where he kept other precious belongings from his life. Vida had stripped out of her dress, revealing her voluptuous body in a white string bikini top and high heels. Steven removed his jacket and shoes earlier, only keeping his paints and shirt on, but that would change soon. After breaking the kiss, the Cuban model pulled at his shirt, and then he raised his arms for her to slide it off.

"Come on baby, sit on the bed for me, I've got another surprise for you!"

Her words to spoken to him in whispers. Steven softly kissed her puffy lips and then stepped back before walking to the bed. She licked her lower lip, just before turning to face him. Steven sat on the bed, watching as Vida made a little smile and stepped over. Those heels stomped loudly into the floor, his eyes looking over the little baby devil tattoo she had on the right side of her stomach under her belly button. She turned around to him, revealing that massive thick ass to his vision. The string thong she wore was small, with just a white line tucked between the crack of her ass. While he sat on the bed, she pushed her hands down and lowered her immense, titanic-sized ass down onto his lap. Steven gasped, breathing in heavily before she sat down firmly. Vida didn't waste any time, she began to grind her hips, pumping that ass back and forth into his lap.

"Ohhhh, god! Yes, baby yes! Don't stop!"

"Mmmmmm, tell me I've got the best ass in the universe, Steven."

"You do, baby, oh yes you do! The finest ass I've ever had sitting right on my dick!"

She could've kissed him if they were facing one another. Vida loved a man to shower her in praise, to worship her thick ass when the clothes came off, something Steven never refused to do. Closing her eyes, Vida continued to pump her ass down. She didn't need music to give a proper lap dance, she knew all too well how to grind her thick plump bottom down onto a man. She could feel his cock growing harder, pushing up as a bulge to poke between the crack of those massive cheeks. Steven gasped, letting out a soft moan. His hands roamed her bronze skin, just before lightly wrapping his arms around her stomach. While she continued to grind, he leaned over and began to kiss her neck softly. Vida moaned, feeling him trail his kisses up and down the left side of her neck.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds