• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • He Likes to be Watched...

He Likes to be Watched...

She opens his email and reads: "Look what our friend sent us." Attached to his email is a black and white photo of a woman, if she can be called a woman. She is twenty-one. He had told her about this young girl, that he had been messaging with her, making her cum in the bathroom of the hostel she was staying at, through his messages alone. She imagines the girl, fingering herself with one hand and scrolling up his messages with the other; sitting on the toilet, lid closed, legs spread and braced against the sink. But as she looked at the photo of this young girl, her eyes squinted. This girl did not look so young. She looked more like she was thirty. She wondered to herself if she was feeling jealousy. She wondered to herself also if she was feeling aroused.

In the photograph, the girl's long hair partially conceals her small breasts. Her nipples are small. Her skin is creamy, unmarred by sun, children, twenty more years of life. Her body is soft. It is clear that she does not work out. The girl is leaning back in a chair and has one hand in between her legs. This is something she never would have done at such a young age. There's something distasteful to her about all of it, though. And she can't quite formulate why, precisely. Is it that the girl seems dirty, in a way? A bit of a whore? Or is it that she feels her role has changed with her lover, now that he is sending her photos of each one of his new fixations, therein showing her she is unable to sate his appetite? Showing her, perhaps, that he is tiring of her, of seeing the same breasts, the same belly, the same pussy? Or is it because this one, this fixation, is twenty years younger than herself, and seemingly much sluttier, and maybe following, much kinkier.

She goes on to read the rest of his note, "I think that she is at that moment where she needs a tutorial on how to do things. First we will make her watch, and then we will see if she can follow instructions. If she doesn't do it right, she will need to start over and she might even get her pussy slapped, harder each time for each transgression."

Reading this and seeing the image of her lover's new paramour stirs in her an equal mixture of disgust and hunger. Any feelings that she is special to him in any way drain out of her instantly, and are replaced with what can only be described as instinct. An instinct to dominate them both. What that may look like even she does not yet know. She dislikes him immensely right now. But for some reason this makes her want him even more. It is as if that in killing the longing for him to want her, crave her, he has awoken in her a ravenous animal, an insatiable appetite.

She continues to read his note, "She gets turned on by older woman and men. If she watches and can't contain herself, she will be punished. We need to get her into shape and have a little respect for herself. Thinking that she just turned 21 and knows everything ... phhhhh. Her skin is so soft though and her little pussy is begging for experience."

She sits quietly digesting this scenario. She imagines how satisfying it would be to show this young girl what real passion looks like, not the kind she has learned from her no doubt voluminous porn viewing. She wants to show her what real raw and hungry sex looks like. And more than that. She wants to make her lover hungry, just as he has made her. She writes him the following, in response:

"What a little slut! Getting Daddy all hard sending a naked pictures of her rubbing herself; telling him stories of fucking a random stranger from the train; taunting him with stories about how her pussy gets all wet and ready by the rumbling of the bus, the plane, the train; telling him how he'd make her cum so good. Getting him all worked up in the basement. Making his eyes wander. Making him beg for details, pictures, the color of her panties, anything at all. Forcing him to, out of desperation, go find the naked picture she posted on the internet of herself masturbating. What a little whore making him imagine her writhing all over his face, his tongue deep inside her, his hands squeezing her soft white ass, easing a finger in slowly at first; and then, not at all gently, finger fucking her ass. That little whore. Of course she likes older men and women. I bet she likes them married too, or at least in a relationship, so that she can be the dirty little slut that she is and play her little whorish games with them.

She needs to be taught a thing or two, or fifty or a hundred. She needs to sit and watch and be properly instructed. She needs to learn how to be a good girl. We will see if she can follow simple instructions. I doubt it. She appears to be someone who lacks impulse control entirely ;) I may need to restrain her a bit to be sure she pays close attention and doesn't misbehave.

Have her sit nice and straight in a hard wooden chair and spread her legs for me, so I can bind them along each chair leg. This way you can inspect her periodically to see if what we are doing is making her properly excited. I don't trust her hands free either, that little nympho. She would have too much fun fingering herself and not learn anything at all. I'll bind her wrists too. Look at her. Look at those pretty knots up each of her soft legs, squeezing her supple legs, thighs; her plump pussy gaping a bit; her wrists crossed and tied in a figure eight behind her, making her cute little breasts stretch out nice and taut.

She can watch and learn now. I want her writhing, achey and frustrated as fuck. That little naive thing, thinking she knows it all ;)"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • He Likes to be Watched...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds