• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nerd Night at Sister's Sorority

Nerd Night at Sister's Sorority

12

"This doesn't look like my dorm, man." Spencer mutters to his friend.

"That's 'cause it isn't." Todd answers, putting the car in park and swinging open his door. "Come on, get out."

Spencer follows Todd out of the lot and jogs up to catch him on the side of the road. "Where we headed, then? This looks like the Greek area. You know I'm not a frat party guy."

"That's good, we aren't headed to one of those." Spencer breathes a sigh of relief in response. "It's a sororislut party." Todd grins at his revelation.

"Dude, I don't know about that." Spencer's nerves are creeping up on him. He'd normally freak out in this situation, he's only been on campus a semester and spent most of that kooked up in his room. The drinks he managed to get ahold of at the bar they came from are stopping him from completely flipping out, but he's trying to bargain with Todd. "Look man, this isn't my scene. I can get a ride back..."

"Nonsense, dude, this is exactly your scene." Todd says slapping his friend's back. A sophomore, he met Spencer in a class this month and took an instant liking to him. "Listen, I heard about this Sorority that does a Nerd Night. Basically they rope in a bunch of awkward dweebs like yourself and put them in a room with a girl who's blindfolded and let them go at it. Even you can't mess that up."

That does sound easy to Spencer, almost too easy. "Wait, couldn't they just throw a normal party? What do the girls get out of this?"

"Who cares? I dunno. Probably the same thing we want. An easy lay without any bullshit. They put you with some dumb Sociology major you'll never see again and even if you do you're probably too much of a pussy to say anything to. They get their fun and don't have to deal with any baggage. Probably a bunch of girls who want a night off from their boyfriend with a low risk he'll ever hear about it, too."

"That sounds kind of messed up, man. Some girl you don't know who can't even see you? I don't know how comfortable..." Spencer's questioning comes to a hard stop when the two friends abruptly reach their destination. He came precariously close to bowling over the guy in front of him, who is waiting in a long line in front of a house. Spencer notices the greek outlines of letters on the top of the building but doesn't care enough to process them in the obscure night sky.

Todd, wrapping his arm around his friend's shoulder, "Have you gotten laid since coming to college?" Spencer shrinks in the hug uncomfortably. "That's what I thought. You better get comfortable, man. This is your shot. Alright, now..." He takes his hand off his friend and starts fiddling with his phone.

"Name and major?" Huh? "Name. And major." Spencer looks away from the light of his friend's phone and finds a face to the voice. It's a pretty face, middle eastern of some sort? A brown girl is all he can tell, with pitch black hair tied off to one side. "Oh, uh, I'm Spencer. Engineering, no specification yet. Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand, she declines to meet it, instead writing something down on a clipboard. "Freshman, huh? And you?"

"Todd, CS. Sophomore." He doesn't even look up, instead tapping away furiously. "Okay, best of luck to you two. As you can see we have a number of candidates and you arrived late." She spins around and leaves, Spencer's eyes following her jean-clad ass into the darkness.

"You hear that? Sounds like we could be standing out here all night in the cold and not even get in." Spencer still thinks he can talk his way out of this situation. As appealing as the offer sounds, he's still imagining this will lead to disaster.

"Just hold on. I got this." That's Todd's answer. Well, Spencer figures he can at least chill here for a bit before ducking out. This line doesn't seem to be moving at all, though. They shiver for a couple minutes outside, and right as he was about say something, Todd darts out and calls to the darkness, "Alright. Hey! Over here." Two girls appear, each fitting Todd's early descriptor "sororislut" well. To the left is a bright blonde with big tits and over-done make up sporting a sleeveless black top that shows off her cleavage and to the right is a brunette with long, straight hair wearing a see-through white T that comes down to her belly button. Spencer's trying to figure out the color of the bra he can see underneath her shirt as she speaks up, "Ah Todd, you actually showed up. 'Kay, Jackie take this one in. I'll pick out a couple others from the line."

"Wait Becky, you gotta get my friend in, too." Todd says pulling Spencer up. "That wasn't part of the deal." She glares back at him, a bit miffed. "Come on, do him a solid. He's a good guy." He says, puffing Spencer up. "Don't make me look like an ass driving him out her for nothing." Becky still doesn't seem too persuaded.

Jackie speaks up, "Becks, let me just take him in. He's kind of cute, actually." The brown-haired girl listens to her friend, then gives Spencer a once over before declaring, in a huff, "Fine." She flips her hair back and walks off, leaving the boys with Jackie. Jackie smiles and leads them towards the door. As they reach the steps, Spencer whispers to his friend, "What was that about?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it" But Spencer isn't willing to accept that. He presses for an answer as the door swings open, "Alright, I have a couple classes with her. We came to an arrangement that I'll do some of her work and she'd set me up at this party, okay?" Spencer looks away disapprovingly as they sneak into the door. "What?" Todd accuses. "Nothing, I just didn't know people still got away with that in college. What's she going to do on the exams? Or when she gets a job?"

"It's not like that, man. She's smart, but doesn't want to waste her time with homework. I don't know why she was such a bitch back there, she's usually cool." Spencer laughs internally at Todd's justifications, figuring he made a good fit as part of the stock for this party's gimmick, too.

"Here we are, boys." Jackie announces. They've been led to a large, open room right inside the house. It looks like any other Greek party would, people dressed up in costumes, as fitting tonight's theme people are in a variety of geek get ups or in stuff like Doctor outfits, that or dressed down in various ways. Dancing and red cups. Not quite what Todd had described. Jackie pulls over another blonde, this time a tall one, who takes in both guys and asks, "These two randos?"

Jackie responds, "No, Becky's friends, I think." The girl, who Spencer judges is right about his height, peers back their way, giving each of them a look over, "Ah, hmmm." She ponders. "Right, they'll do. Take them to the basement. Where is Becky? Main attraction's about to start."

"Pledges, already? She's still outside, I can go grab her." Jackie continues with a conversation neither guy is following or really cares to. "No, I'll do it. You take those two downstairs." Consistent with the conversation, Jackie leads the boys around a corner to a door that leads to the basement. She escorts them down where they're greeted with a giant dark sheet that has stars on it.

Jackie splits the sheet and leads them in. The scene they find is shocking. A gathering of bodies huddled around the walls, most are women but a few guys too. They're gawping, red cups in hand clad in different forms of theme-friendly costumes or typical sorority wear, all focused on the middle of the room. For good reason, because what they and now Spencer see is a buff guy, big upper body -- the type who skips leg day, with short blonde hair perched atop a young girl with long legs, plowing into her. With each thrust those legs dangle in the air, the heels she has on clinging to her feet. Those heels are the only clothing either of them have on, save the blindfold over her face. "See man, I told ya, jackpot." Todd whispers to his friend.

"That guy's not exactly my idea of a nerd." Spencer returns without taking an eye off the two fucking. The guy starts to get more deliberate in his motions, slowing down and making a bigger deal out of each pump. Without noticing where she came from, Spencer picks up on a girl in a black dress laying next to the couple. Bringing a hand to the girl's head, she speaks. "Do you want to see him?" The girl opens her mouth, pearly whites shown to the room, as her head darts back and her now more audible moans come out with each thrust. She shakes her head sideways. The guy pulls out his cock and cums on her stomach with a grunt. Satisfied, he staggers up and walks to a corner before disappearing.

"That's ya'lls cue, head back there." Jackie leans in towards the boys and points them in the direction of where the guy went. The two boys do as they're told, slinking through the crowd on the far wall, ducking under the heads of those watching the clean up, until they find another, much smaller, sheet. Behind it they find they find the blonde guy, a leg already through his jeans. He finishes putting them on, then introduces himself. "Hey, I'm Max. You two are next?" Spencer is reluctant to answer but Todd speaks up, boldly stating that yeah, they are. "Good. Last time they got some pretty wack looking guys. I suppose it was worth it for them but made the whole thing seem like kind of a freak show."

"What are you waiting for? Get out of those clothes." A feminine voice croaks behind them. Spencer turns around and finds it attached to the woman in the black dress. Hey, if she was going to get undressed with them, he had no complaints. She looks over at Max and huffily declares, "You, out! You don't get to hold up the show just cause you didn't get your way." Max strides past her dismissively, but does leave. "Come on," she infers, then starts to peel off Spencer's shirt. Todd gets the hint and starts unbuttoning his clothes hastily. Seconds later, each guy is down their undies. "Those too." The guys give each other a shrug and drop them. "All ready to go, nice. Okay, you'll be first." She grabs at Todd's shoulder while also motioning for Spencer to come out. He does, a bit apprehensively, follow the two of them back out into the very public room. Todd is soaking it in as the girls sarcastically woop and woo their emergence.

"Welcome everybody to our special event! 'Will the pledge fall for the nerd?' Here are our nerds for the night." She motions with her hands like she's at an auction, or more along the lines of an imitation of Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune. First, rather discreetly in their direction where they stand. Then, she dips her knees a bit and takes her hands down to their crotches and repeats the motion, inciting another round of whips and hollers. "As our members may recall from their rushes, the pledges don't know the details of this going in. Now if you will excuse me, our girls are waiting."

Black dress rushes off to the corner opposing where they came in. Spencer scopes out that there's another sheet back there that she races through, but he's less occupied with what she's doing than where she left them. In the middle of a room, buck naked, with at least 20 girls leering at them. He's never felt this embarrassed in his life. He tries to think about anything else, just so his face won't heat up and make it worse. Fortunately, the girl in the dress re-emerges quickly. She's shuffling out a black girl, nude except for a blindfold, oh and earmuffs too. Off come the muffs, removed cunningly by the director.

"Woo, Shondra!" Shouts one of the girls on the wall to Spencer's left. Suppose it's good that they're supportive. Spencer didn't think of it right away, but now he's contemplating that he's a little surprised to see her here. It's just, the whole frat and sorority thing has a rep for not being the most diverse place in the world, and as far as he knew, his school was no different in that respect. She's pretty, though. Smooth, dark skin dressed with even darker nipples, the color of which matches her little bob haircut and the long but thin pubes on top of her perfect "v" mound that encapsulates her thin and slender figure. Taking this in, what he's thinking to himself is, yeah, this girl fits in perfectly with the sorority aesthetic.

She strides over, fairly confidently given she can't see, and Todd meets her. He grabs her arms and guides her down to the ground. Whatever he's thinking, it's nothing like what just went through Spencer's mind. Once on the rug, he takes his hand down to her pussy and circles it a couple times. He splits it open with his fingers, revealing a piercing pink to Spencer's eyes, an oasis of color in the sea of darkness. The juxtaposition is fascinating, he thinks, maybe discovering a new fetish. Then Todd's cock enters the picture, plunging its way into the pink. This is the moment when Spencer realizes he probably shouldn't be in the middle of the room for this. He slowly drifts his way over to a wall, finding his way to some familiar faces.

"So since that idea was a bust what's your plan now?" Spencer picks up Becky say. Taking a swig from his cup, Max sighs. He takes a second, then answers. "I guess we're really through. It was a dumb idea anyway. She probably knew it was me."

"Least you got one last go at her. Oh hey, uh, what was your name again?" The tall blonde he met upstairs says from the other side of Max. "Spencer, huh? Cute name to go with a cute cock." Jackie gooses her hand around him once, jolting him. "Hey, keep your hands off the goods. Cute or not, that's pledge only tonight." Her tall companion scolds her.

"Aww, I wasn't going to waste him. Just get him warmed up." Jackie whines. This is so bizarre, Spencer thinks, but better to roll with it. "I don't think I need any warming up." Is what he manages to get out. It catches a couple laughs. Becky grins, seemingly in a better mood than the last time they met. "Adapt fast, don't ya? That's why we have these things. Gets everyone a little horny that way we all have an easier time hooking up." Spencer can't imagine any of these girls having a hard time with that. "But we can't have the entertainment getting too excited," she continues, "we need you like your friend Todd there. Down to fuck but not ready to blow on the second pump. Doesn't hurt that he seems to know what he's doing, either."

Spencer looks back to the middle of the room and sees Todd slamming into his partner intensely, he's set her all the way down on the floor and is sort of lunging on top of her. Wouldn't call it missionary, but sort of set up that way but where he's titled above her and plunging down, though his legs are spread. The only thing is the people behind Todd probably have a good view to look right into his asshole, but he doesn't appear to care, oblivious to his pleasure. Fortunately, Spencer is off to the side, and is instead focusing on Todd's body mesh into the black girl's. It's quite a sight. She appears to be enjoying it, too, yelping in high pitched screeches every couple seconds. Todd puts his arms around her back to lift her off the floor and change positions. Black dress takes this opportunity to sneak into the picture.

Todd senses this, lifting his girl further so her butt is now dangling above ground. He drives into her more violently, still with his arms gripped around her back. "Do you want to see him?" The girl in the dress offers. "Mmmmm." Shondra answers. The girl in black snakes her hand up a cheek, eventually reaching the blindfold. "Is that a yes?" She asks, poking a finger under it. Right as this happens, Todd tenses up. His grip around her back tightens and he lifts her a bit higher. Then, he relaxes.

"No."

The bliss that had been on Shondra's face washes away. Todd sets her back down on the floor, then pulls his wet dick out of her. I guess she must be on BC if she doesn't want to know the guy that just came in her. Well duh, of course a sorority girl would be protected.

"Heh, dumbass blew it." Spencer hears Becky chuckle out. He turns back around to face her but is interrupted by a hand slapping his ass. "You're up. Go on." Spencer gets nudged out in front of the crowd, not that he could ever really hide. He catches out of the corner of his eye that it was the tall blonde that had urged him out there. The three bodies in the middle had gotten to their feet and were walking off, Todd to their changing room and the black dress leading the black beauty to hers.

Black dress re-emerges quickly. Butt first, she's leading another girl out, backing her way in as she gingerly walks in the next contestant. Anxious for the reveal, Spencer's dick twitches. He glimpses his way around to make out some wisps of red hair. A small smile creeps onto his expression as the girl in the dress spins around and begins exclaiming to the room, "Alright girls and boys, this will be the end of our festivities tonight. I know, I know, cutting it short but that's Second Semester rush for you. To make up for it, we are closing with a truly precious pledge..." Her look that had been panning around the room descends onto Spencer, at first on him, then downwards, "...And as for her partner, we certainly have done far worse. Enjoy!"

Spencer doesn't hear the ensuing commotion. His attention is drawn elsewhere. Namely in the direction of the redhead, who is no longer obscured out of his view. He unknowingly takes a step back. Then another. Dress lady continues her spiel, roping her way behind the girl she brought out. "You'll have to forgive our pledge here, she is a little shy in public. We're working on that." Her hands vanish behind the girl's body. No, Spencer thinks. His mind processes what's going on, he sees the plain white bra depress, her upper chest sag just that small quarter of an inch down. He knows what happened. He can't watch. He looks away, southwards, at the rest of her outfit. It's a frilly panty, also white, wrapped around her thighs in a rectangle shape except for the small triangle in the center. The white draws one to her pale skin. No, he can't be looking here either. His eyes go this time to her face. He doesn't stay here long -- this all happens in the blink of a second or two, his sight races back down to her chest, where the girl in the dress has just removed the bra. The exposed breasts are better than he imagined. Modest but full. Pink in the middle, the circle and nipples both. The skin, the type of white you only see from those allergic to the sun, provides the perfect contrast to the setting of those nubs sprouting outwards.

He hits something. He must have never stopped backing up. Reflexively, he peaks over his shoulder. Becky's to his left. He senses some of the surrounding noise again, a few chortles from the crowd around the group. Becky returns his look, Spencer wonders if she can sense his apprehension. After a moment, she turns away to those behind him.

"Linda, shall I go fetch the thing we used on the last guy who wimped out?" She says with a smile. "Oooh, he does have a nice butt. I wouldn't mind giving it a go." Spencer's cheeks are spread, two hands gripping either side of his ass, as he hears that comment. From the firm grip and feel of the body behind him he guesses Linda is the tall blonde. He's working out the math in his head. Sure, it would be demoralizing, emasculating even, but probably a fair bargain at the end of the day.

He was just about to accept the visualization of Linda plunging a strap-on into his asshole while a whole crowd watched and what that would mean when Jackie interjects, "Yeah, and there's a whole line of them outside ready to take his place." He steps forward upon hearing that. "I can go get one while you look for it." And another step.

He comes back upon the girl. She really is shy. Her arms are up, holding each other, in an unnatural sort. It looks a bit like a person trying to keep themselves warm. The true intent is obvious, she's attempting to cover her boobs. Spencer grins at this, letting out most of his breath through his nose. It's funny, she has nothing to be ashamed of. The crowd must be thinking these two reluctant types are a good fit for each other. He takes a final step forward. They're face to face now. He's just now noticing it, but she isn't wearing a blindfold. It's one of those sleeping masks, a faded felt. Maybe she brought it on her own? He takes a deep breath in and exhales while touching it with a couple fingers. He traces those two fingers down her cheek and off her body. Raising his other hand, he gently places his arms on top of hers and moves them down to rest. She really is beautiful.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nerd Night at Sister's Sorority

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds