• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Ex Marks Her Spot

An Ex Marks Her Spot

12

Eighteen years old and ginger and you'd think everyone would be after her. She looked at herself in the mirror with a grimace. She needed to exercise and get out more. It was a lazy Saturday and she had been lounging around her apartment all day. She was covered in freckles and her body was just flat enough to be mistaken for a boy if she didn't wear the right clothes, which she wasn't at this time. She just had on a baggy shirt and boy-shorts. Her boyfriend was coming over, which was the best news she had all week, but she couldn't bring her self to put any effort into looking good for him. Not today, it had been a bad week. She brushed her teeth, cleaned up, and tied back her hair into a bun. Shorts and a T-shirt would be fine.

He said he'd be bringing a friend. It was not uncommon, but it did mean that they wouldn't be doing much romantic together. That was fine too. She never felt like she deserved him enough, nor did she really have the confidence to make that next step to sex. He also hadn't made a move on her yet. They had only been dating for two months, so it wasn't that strange that they'd only gotten to kissing right? Even if they had known each other for longer than that before he went off to get his degree.

There was also the point that this friend was an old ex from college. He had said it like it was nothing, and she trusted him, but she was still afraid of an awkward situation coming about. She knew he wasn't a virgin, and he knew she was, and so far there hadn't been any problems, though, their work schedules made it hard to spend as much time together as they wanted.

She heard a knock on the door and felt a wave of elation. She skipped to the door, undid the lock and opened it. "Hey Mark! I..." She didn't get to finish as a long, slender leg entered the door. The limb was followed by another. Connecting them was a short skirt with wide hips, then a thin, exposed midriff. Above that was a pair of breasts the size of coconuts at her eye level. She yelped and stepped back as she saw the face of the creature. The woman was almost as tall as Mark and had short blonde hair. Her body was not just shapely; It was toned. She was an athlete, but not a runner, probably volleyball judging from the tan.

"Hey!" She started. "I'm Emma." The woman introduced herself.

Behind her Mark also entered, "Hey Pip." He was a square man with ragged features. He was a manager of a video store, but also worked a number of other part time manual labor jobs. He was a renaissance man, and an ambitious one.

"Oh, you are Polly! Sorry, I thought you were her brother or something." Emma smiled, "By the way, who calls their kid Polly nowadays?"

Pip hated meeting new people. She had already frozen up and found it hard to figure out what to do or say here. Thankfully Mark interjected, "Stop teasing her Emma. I told you she's shy. Besides, she prefers Pip." He went to Pip and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. She held him tightly for a moment before letting him go. "So what's been going on?" He asked, sitting on the couch.

Pip sat by him, "Not much." Pip murmured and shrugged. She didn't like talking about work. There was nothing good about it. It was greasy, her boss was creepy, and she was always scared of being let off. This week had been worse than usual. "What about you?" Mark smiled, and when he did Pip smiled back. His job's generally weren't better than hers, but he had a way of making it sound more fun.

"Well, at the factory my boss somehow persuaded me to..." He started.

"You have any beer?" Emma interrupted and took the seat on the couch next to Mark. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's been a long day..."

"Oh, yea, sure." Pip rose. "Mark..."

"Sure, yea." He nodded.

Pip went to the kitchen as Emma continued, "So what happened at work..." Pip felt a knot forming in her stomach as she left the room and listened in. She hated confrontation like this. She wasn't sure if Emma was ditzy, or actively aggressive. Either way, Pip wasn't sure how much she could really fight back.

She didn't drink, but Mark did and she had half a six pack in the freezer. She removed the drinks and began heading back to the living room. She put both drinks on the table and was about to sit back down when Emma interrupted Marks story again, "Oh, hey, do you have any snacks?" She smiled with bright white teeth.

"Yea, I have, um, popcorn?" Pip suggested.

"Perfect! I was thinking we could watch a move." Pip noticed how much closer she had come to Mark during the brief absence. Their thighs were touching. Pip wasn't sure if Mark noticed.

"Cool, alright." Pip nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Mark spoke, "Thanks! This is going to be great." he took up his beer and Pip felt another nudge of happiness. The knot in her stomach was still tight from the sight of Emma that close to Mark, but she liked being appreciated. It was something she didn't usually get much of.

Her microwave was slow. It usually took an extra minute for the same job as normal ones. She could not see the living room from where she was, but a few steps would put her back to the couch. However, she didn't feel like going back in there just to stand back up again. She also didn't want to hear or see more of Emma right now. She just waited for the popcorn and tried to think about the best possible scenario. Maybe Emma was just a friend. Maybe once she got back in there they'd watch a movie and Pip could just cuddle up with Mark for an hour or two. That would be nice. And if Emma was trying something... well, she trusted Mark. She'd known him before he went off to school. They had been friends for years.

She felt the anxiety slowly lifting as the microwave timer pinged. She put in another bag and decided to wait again. It was loud, but she could still hear laughter in the other room. She could not really decipher any words though. She hated not being able to hear him, and she didn't want to make him tell the whole thing again.

She slipped a ways from the microwave to listen in. it was the best of both worlds, she could listen to Mark, and Emma wouldn't be able to tell her to do anything. Whatever they were talking about now was in a lower tone, so now it was even harder to hear. Pip leaned her head and face around the corner for a better angle.

The lights had been turned off and the TV was in it's idle DVD mode. In it's light she saw the silhouette of Mark and Emma. She was whispering something to him. The knot in her stomach tightened again and her grip on the door frame did as well. What were they talking about? The microwave was too loud for her to really make it out...

Then the shadows melded. Emma's face went to Marks and the only sound she Pip could hear was a wet smacking, sucking slap of flash on flesh. Then she heard a giggle and more shifting of the couch. After a moment she heard a low, hushed voices,

"Emma, I told you, you can't..."

"You've been looking at my tits all night. Don't say you haven't."

The microwave loudly pinged. Pip averted her gaze, covered her mouth and scooted deeper into the kitchen. This couldn't be happening. Mark wouldn't do this. Not right in front of her at least. Right?

But Pip couldn't blame him. Emma was gorgeous. She had everything Pip didn't. Pip didn't even have the smarts or talent for college, or to do anything other than take orders all day. She went to the sink and rested her weight on the counter. She tried to calm down. Her heart was racing. She felt pressure in her chest like she was deep underwater.

She didn't know what she would do without Mark. He was the best thing that ever happened to her. She had nothing to look forward to before, week after week. Her eyes were wet. She couldn't cry, not now. Her hands were shaking. Why was she so pathetic? Why couldn't she just be a better girlfriend.

"Popcorn ready?" Pip jumped. Emma was right behind her. The microwave was opened and the bag put on the counter. Pip didn't turn. "You okay?" Emma asked. She began walking over.

"Yea." Pip spent every ounce of will she had left on that. "I'm fi-fine." She stuttered. She had to keep it together.

"Hey," She felt a hand on her shoulder. The voice sounded empathetic. Pip turned to Emma, looking down, trying to avoid eye contact.

Emma put a hand to Pips face and raised it so she could look into Pips eyes. Then she kissed her. Pip tried and failed to step back as the taller woman plunged her tongue into Pips dry mouth. She was too shocked to do anything. Emma put a hand on Pips waist and caressed her side. Pip shivered, the feeling almost tickled her, and then Emma removed herself from Pip. Pip gasped, still too surprised for words.

"Your boyfriend pushed me off of him... but you seem fine with other girls kissing you." She adjusted some of Pips hair from her face and continued to keep eye contact.

"I-I..." Her mouth opened but no words came out. Pip closed her mouth in fear in case Emma tried to put something else in her. Her body began burning cold, her skin stiffened and she felt her senses peak.

"If I put my hands..." She put her hands on Pips sides and ran then down her shirt, "Down there," she hooked her thumbs around Pips waistband, "How wet would your pussy be?" She moved her hands around her waist and shorts, lowering the band to the point that some of Pips hairs started to show, and her ass touched the cold counter top behind her.

"St-st-st..." Pip couldn't tell her to stop. Emma licked and bit an earlobe, playing with it as Pips pants were slid even lower. Pip was horny, and for some reason the knot in her stomach made her feel hotter. The adrenaline and fear melded with the lust and forced her heart rate into overdrive. If her shorts were on right they'd have been soaking, she felt it. There was nothing she could do. Emma was right. Emma had all of the power here. Pip was dripping.

"Is that why you haven't made a move on him? You're actually a dyke? What would Mark say if he knew..." The whisper was wet in Pips ear, "Maybe I should tell him about how much of whore his new girlfriend is..."

"No. I'm not..." Pip begged. She could imagine Marks disappointment. "No, no please." She griped the counter tight as Emma licked her clavicle, up her neck, and nibbled again on the side of her ear. She had to fight to keep quiet.

And then it stopped. Emma stepped back from the wet, panting mess Pip had become. She was relieved despite being so turned on. "Wow." She heard Emma reply. "You know... Mark actually told me to come in here to tell you made a move on him out there, and to apologize. And here you are trying to cover up your cheating ass." She chuckled. A new wave of shame overcame Pip. She was almost at the point of tears when Emma once again invaded her personal space. There was a hand on her half bare ass and another slunk under her shirt and lightly tickled her ribs. Pip closed her eyes and grit her teeth as a wave of guilty pleasure cashed over her. She'd never felt this turned on without something between her legs before. "Well... I've sent my message."

Emma giggled and put her hands around Pips shorts again. She tugged them up and Pip yipped as the cloth went tight over her privates. She bit her lip to stay quiet. "I'll get back to Mark." She smiled, grabbed both bags of popcorn, and left the room.

Pip looked down at herself. There was that same icy hot feeling across her sensitive skin. It looked like she'd wet herself. She almost cried again, but realized they were waiting for her. She couldn't change or weep. She had to go back in there or Mark would think something was wrong.

In the dark it would be hard to see the wet spot, and her shirt naturally covered most of it. She entered the room and saw that Emma was to one side of the couch and Mark was to the other. The seat in the middle was empty. Pip gulped and took the seat there, her fists clenched and pulled her shirt down to cover herself. She didn't feel quite right cuddling up next to Mark after what had happened, even though she really wanted to.

"Hey, Pip..." She looked to Mark as he spoke. "Did Emma..."

"I told her. She's fine with it." Emma interrupted.

Pip looked to Emma, then to Mark. "Yea, she told me." Pip's voice was hoarse. She cleared her throat.

"If you want her to leave..." Mark started.

"It's fine. We can just start the movie." Pip tried changing the subject. She hated this conflict. It made her chest tighter and strangely turned her on even more. She couldn't take this kind of embarrassment. She just wanted to fall asleep in Marks arms and wake up to all this being a dream.

"Hey, Pip, I shouldn't have even invited her." Mark continued, glaring daggers at Emma. "Don't feel bad about..."

"Lets make it even then?" Emma said. Before Mark could ask what she meant she leaned in put her hands on Pip. Her body froze once again. No. Not again. Not here in front of Mark.

But she did. She tilted Pips head by pulling her hair and stuck her tongue in Pips mouth. With her other hand she slipped inside of Pips shirt and caressed her belly and pelvis as Pip tightened her grip on her shirt. Pip lost her balance and fell backwards, landing on Mark's lap and feeling the weight of the larger woman on top of her. It only lasted a few seconds, but she removed herself from Pip with a smile.

"See? Look how turned on she is." Pip was mortified. She looked at her boyfriends face above her. Mark was looking at the wet spot on her shirt, imprinted by her shorts. Emma caressed her inner thigh as Pip felt her eyes water again in embarrassment and she whimpered in pleasure. "And look at that, Marks seems to like the show." Pip didn't need to look. She felt Marks erection on the back of her head. "No need to be embarrassed. Ha, look, she's almost as red as her hair." The burning hot twisted feeling flowed over her again. "You want to turn Mark on some more?"

"Pip..." Mark started. He gulped. She had never seen him look this way. "If you don't feel comfortable..."

He liked what he saw. "I do." She lied. Her heart raced. It was going to happen. Not they way she thought, but it was going to happen. She had wanted this with Mark for so long. If Emma had to be there then so be it. She wanted to make Mark happy. She'd never felt Marks cock before. She blinked back the tears as best she could. She wanted more. "I... if you want it, I want it. I want to make you happy." She wanted to be appreciated.

"Wow... now that turns me on." Emma smiled and leapt from the couch. "Come on," she goaded Pip.

Pip was not anxious to leave Marks lap, but she followed her orders meekly, her hands still instinctively pulling down on her shirt. "Take off my clothes." She ordered. Pip gulped. "Don't be shy. First time?" Pip nodded. "Oh boy. Has Mark even seen you naked yet?" Pip shook her head. "Oh, well. Then. You first." Pip stiffened again as Emma embraced her, her breasts went to either side of Pips face. Then she felt Emmas hands on her back, slowly inching her shirt up. Pip instinctively tightened her arms when the back of her shirt was to her breast line. "Loosen up girl," she said loudly. Then she whispered too low for Mark to hear, "Not like there's much there anyway."

Pip gulped and did as she was told. Her arms were lifted and the shirt left her. She was suddenly cold, and did her best to cover herself. Her shorts did nothing to hide her arousal, and she now wished desperately that she had worn a bra.

"Don't be shy." Emma chuckled and turned Pip to face Mark, lightly holding her wrists across her chest. "Come on, show us the goods..." Pip couldn't move. Her arms wouldn't let her. For an instant she saw Mark staring and had to look away in humiliation. Her eyes kept darting to his manhood raging against his pants. "Come on..." she felt her bare skin being caressed by Emma's nails. She shivered the hands went lower and around wards her groin. Once they looped around her waistband her arms finally changed and went to hold up her shorts. Emma laughed and Pip felt a lump for in her throat. Don't cry. Not in front of her. "They are so cute!" Emma quickly brought her hands up and groped her tits. Pip winced and her toes curled. "They're like computer mice." She tapped a nipple, "click!"

Pip went up on her toes from the stimulus. "So sensitive too!" Emma commented. "You're fun." Pip felt a wet tendril enter her ear as her nipple was lightly pinched. She couldn't help but moan. She closed her eyes, unwilling to meet Marks eyes. Her fists clenched on her waistband. "Your ass is tight though. Your are a pert little thing." A hand left her breast and slapped her ass. Her eyes opened wide and her pelvis jumped forward. She yipped again. Her eyes settled on Mark. His face was enraptured by the spectacle.

Why was this turning her on so much? She felt like if she wasn't careful, another few spanks would set her off. She desperately wanted to touch herself, but the humiliation would be too much. Mark was seeing all of her. But... he liked it. Maybe is was okay for her to like it too? "I think he is ready to see more." She wasn't ready for that. She didn't want him to see her down there...

But that isn't what Emma meant. Pip saw Marks eyes go up from Pip, to Emma behind her. She heard a giggle and saw a shirt fall to the floor in front of her. "Take out your dick Mark... I think we both want to see it." Mark seemed a bit anxious, but began unzipping his pants. Pip's breathing became more intense. This was happening. She was about to...

Emma spun Pip around to face her bra-clad tits. "Before you get to see his dick, you need to earn it." She said in a low whisper as she began to undue the buckle on her back. The bra fell as she saw Emmas perfect globes. Her tits were a pale white surrounding bright pink nipples. Her tan line was fine and narrow. "Suck on them." She grinned. "You are just the right height for it. Suck on mommas' tits." Emma put a hand behind Pips neck and pulled her close. Pip didn't quite know what to do, and she was very aware of Marks eyes behind her, and his dick out in the air...

Emma squeezed Pips cheeks until her mouth opened and pulled Pips lips to her teat. "Lick it." With her other hand she began to caress Pips side, breasts, and stomach with on hand, and ran a finger up and down her spine with the other. Pips shivered in cold pleasure every few seconds. Pip followed her orders. "She loves it!" Emma proclaimed. She grabbed the front and back of Pips shorts and pulled up. The pressure on Pips groin caused a moan of pain and pleasure and she stood up on her toes again. She reeled from the aftershocks even once her shorts were released.

"Now then, little girl." She forced Pips face up. "Have you been a good girl, or a bad girl? Tell the truth, and I'll give you a present." Pip wasn't sure how to respond. "No answer? Then no present for you..." Pip gulped. "Well?"

Pip felt a tear coming down from her eye, "Bad girl." Her chest was tight. "Bad girl..." More tears. Emma saw them fall. She wanted desperately to hide them from Mark. She begged Emma with her eyes not to bring it up.

"Do you hear that Mark? Bad girl..." Emma smiled and pet Pips head. She bent down and licked the tears off her face. "That means you get a spanking." Pip felt hands on her buttocks. "Do you want that?"

"No." Pip whispered, too low for Mark to hear.

"Do you deserve it?" Emma continued.

"Yes." Pip said a bit louder.

"On your knees." Emma ordered. Pip took some time before obeying, retrieving her arms from around Emma. "Hands and knees." Emma continued. She cried again silently as she bent over and gave Mark a view of her rear end from behind. "Beg me to spank you."

"Please... Spank me." Pip said.

"Wiggle your butt for us." Emma commanded. Pip did so and felt the cloth move against her. She moaned in anticipation. "Put your face on the ground." She did, her arms rested on the floor. Pip could see Emma looking down at her, but not Mark directly behind her. "Spread your legs." She did. Her tears began to sink into the carpet. She hoped Mark wouldn't notice. "Does this turn you on?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Ex Marks Her Spot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds