• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 07

Slaves of Sif Ch. 07

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Natasha Romanoff didn't immediately open her eyes when she came back to consciousness. It had been beaten into her from an early age to assess the situation she was in before opening her eyes, and remember how she got here.

Unfortunately neither were particularly pleasant, as her hands were securely tied behind her back and she was bent over some kind of device and strapped firmly down onto it, Natasha unable to pick the lock or slide her way out of the restraints despite her best efforts.

Surprisingly not even breaking bones help, as they instantly healed, which was a new one on her. Then again everything today was new for her. Not being defeated, that had happened before and if she got out of this it would happen again, but everything else was different.

She had certainly never fought an alien before. Not that it was much of a fight, the creature known as Sif beating her with ease and leaving her barely conscious so she could watch the other Avengers fall one by one to the supernaturally strong and incredibly smart fighter. At lease she wasn't the first to go down.

That was Ironman, as Tony was still furious over receiving those lewd pictures of Pepper Potts and he allowed it to consume him. Next was Hawkeye, followed by herself and then eventually Captain America and The Hulk. At least when she opened her eyes she saw the others weren't there sharing her fate, or worst bear witness to what was about to happen.

Acting Director of SHIELD Maria Hill had extensively debriefed her about what this Sif like to do to women, and there was little doubt in her mind that she would be next. Despite promises to the contrary Natasha couldn't deny there was part of her which was even intrigued, although she tried not to show it or any other emotion when the door she was facing finally opened.

That continued to be the case when instead of Sif a girl half her age scurried into the room with her head down, Natasha almost as disappointed as she was relieved. And she would have probably said something quippy, if there wasn't a large ball-gag stuffed in her mouth.

Slowly approaching Wanda bit her lip, and then revealed, "You know, I greatly envy you. The night my Mistress made me hers was the greatest night of my life. I have known greater pleasures since then, far beyond my wildest dreams, but nothing quite compares to the moment that what's left of your free will breaks completely and you become truly hers forever. Of course, such pleasure comes at a price. A price I have paid over, and over, and over again. Would you like to see?"

Natasha knew this wasn't really a question, that the girl known as Wanda, who was a powerful threat in her own right, was merely putting on a show for her boss. So she didn't react, and curiously awaited what Wanda would do next. What she couldn't have possibly expected was for Wanda to turn around and pull up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties, and more importantly that her ass hole was gaping wide open.

The powerful Witch even reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide apart so the Natasha could see even deeper into Wanda's rectum, the super spy unable to hide her shocked at this display of submission made her. Or how intriguing she found it.

Wanda could still remember a time she wouldn't dare doing something so bold, but there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for Mistress Sif. Besides, Wanda delighted in acting like such a shameless slut and showing Natasha her future, that soon her butt hole would be gaping just as wide, if not wider given the mood her owner was in.

After defeating The Avengers Mistress Sif had announced she could think of no better way to celebrate than by wrecking her most powerful slave's ass, which was exactly what she did, Wanda eagerly pulling her short skirt up and out the way before bending over and spreading her cheeks for her Mistress.

Mistress Sif had slowly stretched her most forbidden hole, which had only just recovered from it's last butt fucking, and then pounded her back hole for a solid hour before allowing Wanda to teleport The Avengers back to their base. Well, all except one, and then psychically carry Natasha to the room they were now in and secure her in place.

Then Wanda was further rewarded with another ass fucking, this time Mistress Sif sitting in a chair right in front of Natasha while Wanda anally rode her so that the first thing the mighty Black Widow would see when she woke up was Wanda's butt hole stretching obscenely around Mistress Sif's cock as the shameless anal slave slowly bounced up and down.

Sadly Natasha hadn't woken up in time and Mistress Sif had left in search of another ass hole to abuse, most likely Darcy's. Indeed Mistress Sif had found her, eating Jane's pussy as usual, and now both assistant and scientist were face down and pleasing their Mistress with their most private holes. It was a show Wanda had been enjoying, until Natasha woke up, prompting her to psychically interrupt her owner.

Mistress Sif was now on her way, and it was up to Wanda to complete the second part of her oh so clear and detailed instructions for when Natasha woke. Instructions which Wanda delighted in completing, the broken slave continuing to taunt her soon-to-be fellow slave while exposing her ruined hole.

"Do you see Natasha? Do you see what's about to happen to you?" Wanda grinned as she looked back at the other woman, "You, oh mighty Black Widow, will be broken just like the rest of us and used for her pleasure. But don't worry though, you're going to love being her slave."

Just then Mistress Sif walked into the room, immediately making Wanda forget whatever else she was going to say. Especially as Mistress Sif didn't even spare the deadly Black Widow a single glance as she swiftly close the distance between them, pulled Wanda into her arms and shoved her tongue down her throat.

Then Wanda wrapped her arms around Mistress Sif's neck and eagerly started massaging her Mistress's tongue with her own, moaning into the stronger brunette's mouth as she spread her cheeks and spread them wide apart so Natasha Romanoff could once again get the best possible view of her stretched butt hole. After a few blissful moments of that Mistress Sif broke the kiss and smiled at her, causing Wanda to blush and shyly smiled back.

"If you are lucky I will use this hot ass of yours again before the night is through. Although I have no intention of being quick. As you know I like to take my time with my new conquests, and this one definitely deserves all my attention. So go play with your fellow slaves." Sif ordered, moving back and slapping Wanda's ass roughly enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "Go on, I believe Darcy would greatly appreciate some more ass fucking, although Gamora and Nebula are eager to have a turn with your sweet little ass, and they would of course all love to eat your cute little cunt. So I look forward to hearing all about your choice, but for now leave me."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda giggled, skipping off slowly so that her Mistress could enjoy the view.

Sif watched Wanda go, before slowly turning to her latest conquest and licking her lips. If it had been just about any other woman Sif would have stripped her naked, or more accurately have one of her slaves do it, but that skintight catsuit was just so appealing that Sif chose to leave it on for now and remove it herself when the time was right.

For now she would admire it as the artwork it was, hugging Natasha's amazing body so perfectly that it was hard for Sif to control herself as she slowly circled her pray. Especially when she moved around to get a look at that big round bottom that was just begging to be abused.

But for now Sif stayed strong, completed one circle of Natasha, then told her, "I want you to know your people have nothing to fear from me. I do not desire to conquer your world. I could. Perhaps more easily than I originally thought, given how disorganised Earth's Mightiest Heroes proved to be. But I have already wasted too much of my life listening to old men squabble over how best to run a world. So, the... humans? Yes, that's what you like to be called. Humans can keep their world. All I require is women. Mmmmm yes, all they have to do is let me take any woman I want, whenever I want, and I'm happy to live here in peace. I will send this message to world leaders tomorrow, and after the little message I gave them today I fully expect the old men who run the world to conclude that a few women are an acceptable sacrifice. Which means that there will be no one coming to save you. And soon you will not want to be saved. Partly because of the magic surrounding me, yes. But mostly because I'm going to fuck you into submission. So I recommend you make it easy on yourself by offering your unconditional surrender right now."

As she talked Sif kneeled down in front of Natasha, and once she was done talking she removed the redhead's ball-gag. As soon as she had Natasha gave her answer, "Better women than you have tried."

"Is that so?" Sif grinned.

"Uh-huh. Natasha nodded, "Do your worst. But I have to warn you, I love this kind of thing, and I'm no little girl like Wanda. You will not find me easy to break."

"That's what I'm hoping." Sif grinned, stuffing the ball-gag back into Natasha's mouth, "Mmmmmm, I'm so glad that is your answer. Anything else would have been incredibly disappointing."

With that Sif slowly made her way back around Natasha's body until she was facing this gorgeous woman's best feature, her big bubble butt. She then literally licked her lips thinking about all the fun she was going to have with it. It was so big, and round, and so very fuck-able. Maybe not quite as big or round as her dear Darcy's rump, but definitely as fuck-able.

If not more so given this woman's reputation, and better yet what Wanda had assured her was true, Sif delighting in the memory as she reached out and grabbed that big bottom and began lazily playing with it. Mostly though, Sif just inspected her prize, and allowed Natasha to anticipate what was to come.

Then after several long minutes of shamelessly groping Natasha's big ass Sif suddenly gave it a hard double strike, causing the mighty Black Widow to let out the most adorable little cry, making the warrior smirk. Sif then started smacking Natasha's meaty cheeks one at a time, at first taking it easy on the spy by leaving plenty of time in between each blow and using a mere fraction of her strength.

Which of course was something that Natasha could easily handle, the infamous assassin barely letting out another sound as Sif had her fun. However that was all this was, fun. Just a little warm-up before the real assault began.

Even with this little warm-up Natasha's juicy butt cheeks jiggled from the force of the impact, Sif waiting to grab the appropriate cheek so she could admire it ripple for a few wonderful moments.

Then she started letting go of both cheeks in between strike so she could get the full effect, and slowly began hitting Natasha's fat ass harder and wait for it to stop jiggling pretty much completely before grabbing that big butt before she returned to groping it like the piece of meat it now was to her, and now would forever be.

To get a better look at that piece of meat she ripped open the bottom of Natasha's suit just enough so that her bare butt was exposed and then finally Sif gave up the groping in favour of really making those cheeks jiggle and slowly turn from a milky white to a cute little pink.

Natasha was embarrassed by the fact that she cried out at the beginning. It had mostly been out of surprise, for lack of a better word, and part of that was surprised that Sif wasn't hitting her harder, and fear of what was to come.

It was the same story when the frequency was increased as Sif also started hitting her harder, although again not as hard as she could probably dish out. It was however harder than she was used to, at least when it came to bare hands, Sif proving her physical superiority, just like she had when she had defeated her. Yes, Sif had kicked Natasha's ass and now she was giving her ass a nice long spanking as the spy struggled to hold on to her dignity. Or at least a shred of it.

Perhaps it was debatable, but Natasha liked to think she had at least some left, and was clinging onto it pretty tightly, and had been for some time. After all she extremely doubted that Sif would put her through anything worse than the torture Natasha had received from The Red Room to prepare her for future torture. No one else had, and Natasha had been tortured before.

She'd also been spanked. Up until recently both were extremely rare, but now she took at least one bare bottom spanking a day, and had even taken one while strapped down to this kind of device before, so it all felt very familiar. Except the last time she was trapped like this someone she truly loved was beating her butt with a cane, and that didn't hurt as much as this. Also she could have escaped any time, and now she couldn't.

One saving grace was the ball-gag in her mouth. It allowed her to bite down to ease the pain, and helped her concentrate on her anger at finding herself in this position. It also hid the eventual sounds coming out of her mouth, at least a little. But it could only do so much.

As it turned out that was working simply through her training, because eventually grinding her teeth and digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands can distract from the overwhelming pain in her ass, and the utter humiliation that this was being forced upon her and there was nothing she could really do accept take it. And perhaps worst of all, she was getting off on it.

Even when Sif started spanking Natasha with what was hopefully every ounce of her strength Natasha could feel her pussy becoming increasingly wet, and there was even a slight undertone of pleasure to her now constant cries, screams and whimpers.

It had definitely been there before Sif had really started going to town, and Natasha could practically taste the smug grin on Sif's face as she continued to squeeze a reaction out of her.

Or maybe Natasha was just remembering the only one who ever really broken. Or saved her, as she liked to think. Either way memories have her girlfriend couldn't save her now. Nothing could. All the mighty Black Widow was now was a whimpering and crying mess as her butt was brutalised by warrior goddess.

Sif certainly wasn't using every ounce of her strength, but she was using more than usual for someone who allegedly didn't have her durability. For a few moments Sif had wondered if there had been some kind of mistake, or Natasha was an Asgardian or something like that, but no. Natasha was a Midgardian, just an extremely durable one.

Perhaps the toughest Sif had ever encountered, and one who certainly put several former allies on Asgard to shame. However with just a slight increase in her blows she got the same result as with all her other sluts, Sif then increasing even more as while she was impressed with Natasha's resistance she fully intended on destroying it, one way or another, and this was a good start to that.

She wasn't particularly proud of it but Sif also just greatly enjoyed reducing this legendary warrior, at least within her own world, to tears. Although it helped while a sadistic part of her got off on Natasha's misery mostly she was just thrilled that the other woman was nearly as wet as she was from the brutal butt beating.

Also this was her second favourite way to wreck an ass, and as much as they had been jiggling from the beginning Natasha's fat ass was now going crazy, and turning such a beautiful shade of dark red that Sif just wanted to take a picture of it. Luckily she had something even better than that, namely recording devices hidden throughout this room which would record every second of The Black Widow's breaking.

When she did finally stop spanking the redhead Sif spent a few long seconds just admiring her handiwork. Not just that very red ass, but the sight of the infamous spy helpless and whimpering before her. Then she slowly began to circle her like a predator stalking its prey, waiting until Natasha had recovered enough to lift up her head and look at her before approaching her.

To Sif's delight Natasha didn't cower in fear as so many brave warriors from stronger races had done before her. It was the same story when she was right in front of her and reaching out to gently stroke her hair, Natasha not even flinching as Sif petted her like the little pet that she was determined to turn her into.

"You took that so well. I'm proud of you." Sif said softly, looking for a reaction and still finding none, even as she added, "I'm so pleased in fact I shall give you a reward, the privilege of eating my pussy."

As she said that Sif slowly undid the strap behind Natasha's neck and then gently pulled the ball-gag out of her future sex slave's mouth. Natasha didn't resist, and even opened her mouth slightly wider to make it easier for Sif to again removed the gag, although she didn't say anything after that.

No, Natasha just continued staring defiantly up at Sif, which honestly Sif found really endearing, the tall brunette smiling as she climbed onto the device right in front of Natasha's face. It hadn't been designed for this, but Wanda had been nice enough to use her magic to modify the device for an additional seat to appear when activated, allowing Sif a comfortable seat while she presented Natasha with her pussy.

Natasha instantly stuck out her tongue and pressed it to the bottom of Sif's cunt and slowly slid it upwards, making Sif cry out joyfully. She did this as soon as she could, partly because resistance would be a waste of time and energy, but also because after what just happened she wanted to make this bitch cry out pathetically for her.

Most importantly of all though Natasha just loved eating pussy, and she was curious how Sif's would taste. To Natasha's delight it was very similar to the flavour of Earth girls, except maybe a little better. No, definitely better, Natasha thought as she savoured the flavour of that first lick and then quickly began repeating the process.

Maybe it was the magic Sif had spoken of, or maybe Asgardians or even aliens in general just tasted better, but whatever the case Natasha didn't care. All that mattered was getting as much of that liquid heaven into her belly as possible, and Natasha quickly increasing the speed and force of her licks to get more of that heavenly liquid.

Which wasn't normally her style, as she liked to tease the women she was with, especially at the beginning of a pussy licking, but Natasha just couldn't help herself. Fortunately her techniques worked on Sif just as much as with human girls. Unfortunately Sif made it clear she wasn't quite ready for that kind of attention.

"Oooooooh, that feel sooooooo gooooooodddddddd, mmmmmmm, but what's your rush? Mmmmmmm, trust me Natasha, you're not going anywhere anytime soon, so you might as well relax and enjoy your first taste of your new owner's cunt." Sif taunted gleefully, Natasha taking her words to heart and slowing down, which delighted Sif even more, "Yesssssss, that's it, nice and slow, mmmmmmm, don't ignore my clit entirely, yeahhhhhhhh, lick my pussy just like that you little dyke. Ohhhhhhhh fuck, you like that, huh? You like the way I taste? Well get used to it Natasha, because you're going to be doing this a lot from now on."

Those words simultaneously annoyed Natasha and caused her heart to flutter that she was pleasing her Mistress, the latter of which was very scary. Already she could feel an unnatural attachment to this woman she had only just met, and while Natasha enjoyed making other women feel good this was above and beyond her usual desire, and try as she might to fight that feeling it was just so overwhelming.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds