• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

123

Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

Summary: Married couple share a she-male as husband sucks his 1st cock.

Note 1: This is part 3 of a potentially lengthy series about one couple exploring many aspects of their once very limited sexuality.

Part 1 was told in two separate versions:

To read the wife's version read: Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband

In this story Dani accidentally discovers that her husband has a collection of anal toys. After a lengthy conversation with her two more sexually adventurous sisters she learns that her husband's anal fixation on himself isn't as rare or disturbing as she'd thought. As she researches some more, she not only becomes interested in pegging, but also in receiving anal sex herself.

To read the husband's version read Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged by my Wife

This much shorter version follows the mindset of the husband and his insecurities of being a man and also questioning his sexuality, especially in regards to receiving anal sex.

In both versions, the story ends with a wild night of being dominated with anal sex for Dani on Friday and a dominant pegging for Chris on Saturday.

Part 2:

Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

Tells the story of the next two days as the married couple explore their feelings after their first anal nights, including more pegging, toy shopping and frank discussions about each other's sexuality.

Note 2: This is dedicated to:

a) The real Chris and Dani who this fantasy is written about.

b) It is also dedicated to all married couples willing to listen to their spouses and their fantasies with open minds, whatever they may be.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave and Wayne for editing this story.

Last note: The first parts were told in first person by either Dani or Chris... this chapter is told in the third person, so we can examine the minds of both husband and wife as they continue their exploration of their own and each other's sexualities.

Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

That night, Dani had a crazy dream where she watched Chris suck a cock while she masturbated. In her dream she encouraged him, telling him he looked great sucking cock and he was a natural cock sucker.

Dani woke up with her hand in her panties as she took only moments to get herself off with those images of her husband with a dick in his mouth.

And although Dani had originally told him she wasn't sure she wanted to be there if he sucked a cock... now she realised maybe she kind of did. Yet, she wasn't sure. She had concluded after much discussion with her sisters and research online that pegging him wasn't gay, as it would be if she did a woman. Yet, it was hard not to call her husband's sucking a guy's dick gay.

So confused and slightly horny at the idea, Dani called her youngest sister Bethany in the morning after Chris went to pick up a few things for his trip.

Bethany opened without even saying hi, "So studlette, enjoying the power of the strap-on?"

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," Dani answered, not even trying to hide anything from her sister anymore.

Bethany laughed, "I told you it was awesome."

"You're bound to be right once every three years," Dani joked, trying to keep it light.

"I'm always right when it comes to sex," the younger sister countered. They chatted for a few minutes about what Chris and Dani had done the past few days, as Dani now somehow felt completely comfortable telling her younger sister all the details of her sex life (something she sure wouldn't have done a week ago).

After a pause, Dani said, "So I have a question for you, but it's kind of awkward."

"There are no longer any secrets between us," the younger, now openly wiser sister replied. "Awkward away."

"Well..." Dani began, still unsure how even to begin to ask the question she wanted to ask.

"Why don't you come over to my house," Bethany suggested. "Maybe this conversation will be better face-to-face."

"Um, okay," Dani agreed, then asked, "Now?"

"Sure," Bethany said, "I'm just getting out of bed anyway."

"At eleven?" Dani asked.

"It was a really good night," the younger, promiscuous sister answered.

The older sister joked, "I want your life."

"Be careful what you ask for," Bethany warned, "once you get a taste of the Sapphic pleasures of another woman, you'll never be the same."

"Yeah, yeah, one lick and I'll forget dick," Dani joked, impressed by her own quick wit, even if it was a lame attempt... using humour to avoid asking her serious question.

"Oh I still love dick," the baby sister countered, loving the shock value of the situation. "I just usually prefer to be the one wielding it."

"You're so bad," Dani laughed, slipping her feet into her practical two inch heels.

"Hurry up, I'm just about to make some coffee," Bethany ordered.

"Leaving the house now," Dani said, walking out the door.

"Just walk right in when you get here," the younger sister instructed.

"Sounds good, see ya soon," Dani said.

Fifteen minutes later, Dani was walking into her house. "Hey, I'm here."

"Kitchen," Bethany called out.

Dani walked into the kitchen and saw Bethany at the kitchen table on her iPad. "Coffee is on the counter," she said.

"I could really use another cup," Dani said, going and pouring herself one. She joined Bethany at the table, sliding her feet underneath and kicking something soft.

"Sorry," Dani apologized, assuming she'd kicked Bethany.

"It's okay," a feminine voice under the table replied... not Bethany's.

Dani's eyes went wide and she looked under the table where she first saw a pair of legs, and then a body between her sister's legs. No clothing, but there was a hand busily at work between the stranger's legs as she obviously licked her sister.

Dani looked back up at Bethany who shrugged casually, "She likes my breakfast spread."

"Oh my God!" Dani said, in awe of how casual her sister was being, even though this had always been her persona.

"I like to have a leisurely breakfast, read a book and enjoy a nice casual morning orgasm," Bethany explained. She then added, "You should try it."

"I've had Chris give me morning orgasms," Dani countered, not wanting to sound like a prude, hoping to impress her younger sister with her daring for the first time ever. She added, "Sunday he even had breakfast in bed as I did what you're doing."

"Good for you," Bethany nodded. "There's hope for you yet."

"Yes, I'm the one in need of saving," Dani sarcastically replied, in awe of how naturally Bethany carried off everything she did, no matter how outlandish.

"Would you like her to go down on you?" Bethany offered graciously, as if she were the perfect hostess offering hors d'oeuvres or a martini.

"What? No!" Dani quickly replied, although she'd be lying if she tried claiming her pussy wasn't already getting a little damp from the surreal situation.

"Yeah, might as well save that for the weekend," Bethany nodded, talking as if it were inevitable her older sister would have a lesbian experience this weekend... which she was confident she would.

"Yeah, I'm planning to munch a lot of cunt this weekend," Dani again said sarcastically, using sarcasm to avoid the actual conversation... even though it wasn't likely going to work.

"I know you're being sarcastic," Bethany said, with a hint of a smile. "But trust me, once you're there you won't be so flippant."

Dani shrugged, saying it to impress her younger sister before thinking of the consequences of such a revelation, "Chris did give me permission to munch away, or to be munched if the opportunity offered itself."

"He did, did he?" Bethany said intrigued, the words music to her ears, the final obstacle stopping her older sister from exploring the other side suddenly no longer obstructing. She put her iPad down and looked at her sister with intrigue.

"And I gave him permission to suck cock while he's in Toronto," Dani blurted out, getting it out there, the reason she was visiting... yet giving even more ammunition to her sister who would have no hesitation in using it.

"Well, this just got really interesting," Bethany mused, a wicked smile crossing her face. "You two have obviously been having some fascinating conversations."

"Ever since I found his toys my life has been interesting," the older sister replied, which was true... although her original reaction sure wasn't one of interest, but shock... but now it had changed her life in ways she couldn't have imagined when it first occurred.

"I'm not surprised he wants to suck cock," Bethany said, loving seeing her rather prudish sister finally coming out of her shell. "Almost all guys get the urge at some point, and it's especially common in men in their forties."

"Really, O Sensei of sex?" Dani questioned, continuing to use sarcasm to avoid any real sharing of feelings.

Bethany shook her head, seeing through her sister's sarcastic defense, "You're mocking me. But you know I'm right. I've been right about everything since you first got me involved."

"I suppose," Dani said, realizing her sister was right. Deciding to stop feigning innocence and ask for the advice she had come her for in the first place, "Yeah sis, actually you have been. What's next?"

"Well, sucking cock is just another aspect of the sexuality he wants to explore," Bethany continued, having seen this pattern before, including with her other sister's husband.

"He stresses he doesn't find guys attractive," Dani said to clarify. "Just cock."

"That makes sense. It's the mindset of most straight cock suckers," Bethany explained, as if she were a twenty-five year old Dr. Ruth.

"Straight cock suckers?" Dani asked, thinking that was a strange oxymoron.

"Yes, many straight men fantasize about sucking cock. Some straight men actually suck cock and still consider themselves straight, and that number is definitely growing exponentially with the internet porn, Craigslist, saunas, and Tumblr," Bethany continued.

"Really?" Dani asked, still coming to grips with her rather naïve sexual background.

"Yes," Bethany nodded and moaned softly, wanting to remind her sister there was a girl under the table lapping at her box. "Slow down down there, I'm having a serious conversation with my sister."

"Sorry," said the voice under the table.

"You sure you wouldn't enjoy a nice licking?" Bethany asked, already envisioning her sister crossing to the other side this weekend. "You do have your husband's permission, and she is a very eager beaver."

Although the offer was tempting, and her pussy slightly damp, Dani shook her head no. "I'd rather have him suck a cock first before I do that, if that makes sense."

Bethany, for once, agreed with her sister... understanding the logic that if the man crossed the bisexual line first, it was easier to justify her own crossing. "Actually, that does makes sense."

"At first I didn't want to be there when he did it," Dani explained. "But last night I dreamed of watching him suck a cock, and it seemed so real and so fascinating."

"Whose cock?" Bethany asked, curious.

"No idea," Dani said, "didn't matter," realizing she couldn't describe the guy at all. She had really focused on her husband on his knees bobbing on a big dick.

"When is he leaving?" Bethany asked, a couple of options popping into her head.

"Thursday," Dani answered.

"So his first cock sucking has to be today or tomorrow if you want to be there for it," Bethany concluded, realizing time was of the essence. She knew that it was more likely that Dani would be open to exploring her sexuality this weekend if her husband had explored his first,

"I'm not saying I want to do it," Dani pointed out, unsure if she could actually watch her husband suck a cock.

"You wouldn't be here if you hadn't already decided you want to," Bethany pointed out, reaching for her iPad.

"How would you even begin to find a guy who might be willing?" Dani asked, ignoring whether she actually wanted to, the question seeming to fade into her rear view mirror.

"Well, there are a few options," Bethany said, miles ahead, while typing on her iPad. "I have a few friends who would be more than willing to offer their cocks. You can use Craigslist. You can use any number of other websites. You could ask Marina if you two want to have your husbands suck each other."

"Oh God, no," Dani shook her head violently at the last one... Chris definitely wasn't ready for that.

"Okay, no to Blake for now," Bethany laughed.

"No to Blake forever," Dani corrected. "He's family."

"Never say never," Bethany smiled. "So am I. But for now, Craigslist is a decent choice. You can post an ad and choose from the responses. If you make it about a guy sucking cock for the first time while the wife watches, I imagine you'll get a lot of responses."

"I don't really know anything about that site," Dani said, although she'd heard it was a place to find sex.

"It's a great site to meet eager cunt lickers too," Bethany said, before adding, "isn't that right, my pet?"

"Yes, ma'am," the girl under the table responded.

"You found this girl under your table on Craigslist?" Dani asked, shocked by her sister once again.

"Yeah, she's a freshmen in college," Bethany revealed. "I really don't know too much else about her."

"I see," Dani said, curious what the anonymous girl looked like, but not comfortable about looking under the table again to take a closer look.

"At the moment she's obviously studying anatomy," Bethany joked, moving a hand under the table and through the coed's hair.

"I imagine she's going to get a good grade," Dani joked back, impressed by just how comfortable with her sexuality her sister was... something she herself was still struggling with.

"So do you want to place a Craigslist ad?" Bethany asked. "Or would you like me to call a friend of mine?"

"I don't know," Dani answered, still unsure and feeling a bit overwhelmed. It was one thing to surprise Chris with a strap-on cock... it was another to surprise him with a real dick to suck. There would be a living, breathing man attached... one who potentially could tell stories.

"I even have a she-male friend, if that sounds more appealing," Bethany offered, suddenly realizing that Ashton would be the perfect choice.

"She-male?" Dani asked, even though she knew what a she-male was... she just had never met one in real life. The question was more 'You really have a she-male friend?' Then she thought to herself, 'Of course she has a she-male friend.'

"Yes, and she's really hot, with a nice cock and huge tits," Bethany nodded, deciding for her sister and brother-in-law who the first cock would be.

Dani didn't respond as she wondered if this might actually be a great idea. Sucking a she-male would be less gay for sure, and make the first time less awkward with self-identity concerns.

"You like the idea, don't you?" Bethany correctly recognized... as she reached for her phone to call Ashton.

"I don't hate it," Dani admitted, wondering what Chris would think of it.

While Dani was still musing, Bethany was on the phone.

"I didn't say yes," Dani protested, knowing from the wicked smile on Bethany's face she was calling this she-male right now.

"Shhhhhhhh," Bethany ordered, taking control.

Dani obeyed, knowing her protests wouldn't stop her younger sister anyway.

Once Ashton answered the speakerphone, Bethany greeted, "Hey, sexy."

Ashton responded, "Hey back."

Dani listened intrigued, both excited and nervous. Ashton's voice was low and sensuous, like a modern-day Eartha Kitt.

"Are you free this afternoon?"

"I can be," Ashton said. "When?"

"This afternoon?!" Dani mouthed, feeling the situation racing away from her. Damn her impetuous sister!

"Around two," Bethany asked.

Ashton asked, Bethany often finding new sexy sluts or straight curious guys who were intrigued by a she-male, "Am I getting fucked or doing the fucking?"

"Oh my God!" Dani gasped, glancing at the clock. It was already twenty minutes after twelve!

"Yeah, I have a friend who is interested in sucking his first cock and... well, you know men... a hot she-male will make it less gay," Bethany said, all relaxed, as if she were setting up a hair appointment.

Ashton laughed, "If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that."

Dani couldn't believe Bethany was setting this up... yet she also was kind of excited at being able to help Chris fulfill another fantasy. If her sister was going to let the wild horses out of the stable, maybe she should ride along! She texted Chris: When will you be back home?"

"Yeah, I'll send you the address and by the way his wife, my sister, will be there to watch," Bethany added.

"Oh my God, your sister? Dani?" Ashton gasped, this actually surprising her... something probably very hard to do.

Chris texted back, pulling urgently to the side of the road, sensing something was up: On my way home now!

"Yeah, I know," Bethany agreed, "pretty cool, eh?" looking at her flustered sister with a smile on her face. She might be scared, but she was obviously on board with this.

"That is so hot, and a complete turn-on," Ashton said, having heard stories about the prude one... who apparently wasn't so prudish anymore.

Dani listened to this conversation with a complete stranger who apparently already knew lots of personal stuff about her, wishing she could see the girl she was talking to, as she swallowed her fears and texted back: Okay, I have a surprise for you this afternoon.

"Love ya, babe," Bethany finished and hung up, turning back to Dani. "It's all planned."

Chris texted back: What is it?

Dani texted: I'll tell you when I get home. Leaving in five.

"How did you know Chris would even be home this afternoon?" Dani asked, even though she'd already decided to go along with the plan... super excited to surprise Chris... yet equally as nervous... but not wanting to look too eager in front of her sister. Fat chance! Her sister looked like the proverbial cat that had swallowed a canary.

"I know that although you're pretending you don't want to do this," Bethany answered, able to see right through her sister's façade, "you've already decided it's a great idea. I imagine you've already texted Chris, too."

Dani sighed. "How do you know me so well?" She hated being so transparent.

"It's a gift from my muse," Bethany shrugged.

Dani finished her coffee and asked, "What's your friend's name?"

"Ashton," Bethany answered.

"And she's really coming over to my house at 2?"

"Yep!"

"And she's just going to pull out her dick and allow my husband to suck it?"

"Yep!"

"And I'm okay with this?" Dani asked, starting to talk as if in third person.

"Yep! You're absolutely fine."

"Why am I fine with this?"

"Because you love your husband, you trust your husband, and you're completely comfortable with your sexuality," Bethany answered. "You've also decided you can trust me with your life... or at least with your sexual explorations."

"And also because now I'll be free to munch some strange cunt this weekend," Dani smirked playfully, enjoying talking nasty, even if she wasn't sure she would actually 'munch cunt'.

"Well, that too," Bethany laughed, knowing the former impossibility was now within easy reach.

"I better get going," Dani said, knowing she needed to prepare her husband.

"And I need to get coming," Bethany moaned, before ordering, "now get licking, you little cunt licking coed slut."

"How romantic!" Dani quipped as she stood up, shaking her head at the sexual free spirit that was her sister... a bit of jealousy coursing through her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds