• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Family Experience

First Family Experience

I'd first like to say, as a girl this is kind of embarrassing to write. I know a lot of people may judge me for my experiences, and I'm okay with that. My mind races as I struggle to find where to start.

I've always been more of a daddy's girl, we're so much alike on so many levels it's crazy. When I was 18 my dad, Len, made a comment about how I looked. It was something silly like, "When did my daughter become such a beautiful woman?" Well that got me thinking.

He knows me better than anyone, and perhaps it's because we're so close that I wanted to explore how far that connection went. After that happened, I started fantasizing about him taking me into his arms like a lover, throwing me on the bed and ripping my clothes off. But he never made a move.

One summer night in July a few years ago my older brother Shawn and I were staying with our parents in a remote mountain cabin, nestled in a valley between two gigantic peaks. The whole way there I was plotting how to send dad a clue I wanted him in a sexual way.

I thought of slipping him the tongue, but that would just be weird out of no where. Then I figured it out, I would wait until we were alone in the hot tub before making the first move. That evening we sat around a fire telling stories, my head resting in my father's lap while I gaze at the brilliant blanket of stars twinkling in the night's sky above.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting in the hot tub now." My mom, Ann, tells as she gets up and heads toward the cabin.

"Hot tub?" I ask looking into my dad's eyes with a huge wicked smile on my face. Springing to my feet with excitement, I run to change into the bright pink bikini I bought just for the occasion.

I slip in the hot tub across from my mom and brother, who are sitting really close to each other. It's hard to make out in the bubbles and waves rippling through the water, but for a moment it looks like Shawn's penis is out and mom's hand is gripped around it.

My dad steps out of the cabin and my attention instantly focuses on him. I think to myself, "He is so damn hot." As I watch his strong hairy legs step into the steamy water beside me.

Mom moves to the other side of my father, motioning for my brother to sit on the other side of her. Dad wraps his arm around me, my soft face presses against his firm chest and I sneak my hand upon his inner thigh.

While my mother moves to kiss dad I can now clearly see her fingers tightly latched around my brother's dick as she strokes it. I glide my hand over the course hairs of my father's leg toward his balls, watching my brother slip his hand into mom's swimsuit, inserting his finger in her.

I decide to just go for it, and bounced up on my dad's lap, pulling aside my bathing suit, and touching my bare pussy to his hot skin. My mom looks at me while Shawn fingers her, grabbing my hand she pulls down my father's shorts and guides me to take hold of his stiff prick.

It wasn't the first time I had seen it, but it was the first time I had touched it. My focus was on my dad, but I could still hear as mom starts to make noises while playing with my bother's cock. I looked into daddy's eyes, surprised that he is really letting his daughter rub her finger tips across the round soft tip of his dick, and getting off on it.

"We're going to run on to the room and let you two warm up." Mom whispers to dad, taking Shawn by the hand and disappearing into cabin.

Grabbing me with his manly hands around my hips, he starts grinding my clit, gliding his leg back and forth slowly between mine. My fingers roll off the top and down to wrap around his thick penis, veins bulging out from the hardness of his erection.

"You want to go for a ride?" He asks, the motion stopping suddenly.

"Sure." I say, half wondering if he meant it in a sexual or literal way.

"Go grab my keys. I know of a river not too far from here we can go to." Dad tells as he leaps from the hot tub. "Oh and get a blanket too." He adds, wrapping me into a towel before sending my on my way.

I throw my shoes on and check the bathroom for dad's pants, nothing but my mom's bathing suit and a wet towel on the tile floor. So I go to check the bedroom, opening the door just in time to see my mom on all fours, her naked body positioned in the center of the bed.

I watch as my brother gets on his knees behind her, his stiff dick bobbing through the air while he inches toward mom. At first the sight was a bit awkward, but honestly it was kind of hot seeing them about to fuck.

Snatching his penis in one hand, he rubbed it up and down mom's pussy lubricating it with her juices before ramming it inside. With a fist full of her hair, my brother pulls back hard, clinching his butt tightly as he forces himself deeper within.

"Oh yes baby fuck me!" Mom loudly moans as rapidly he hammers her ass.

Not wanting to interrupt, I quietly sneak over to where dad's pants are and retrieve his keys. When getting the blanket from the closet the two notice me and pause for a moment, his dick still buried deep within her. Leaving the room I can hear their heavy breathing echoing down the hall as I make my way back outside.

I give him the keys and he starts his old pickup while I toss the blanket in the back. As we drive away I just have to ask him, "You know mom and Shawn are in there...?" I search for how to put it, "Doing it?"

"Yeah of course." Dad informs me, "A couple of years ago your mother and I were talking when somehow the conversation turned to Shawn becoming a man. She wondered what his uncircumcised dick might feel like inside her."

While he talks I slide over in the seat next to him, reaching down he puts his hand on my leg. "She also had this thing about being his first. Well, a few weeks later we invited Shawn into our bedroom and asked if he would like to learn how to please a woman."

We pull under a tall oak tree next to a dark path leading down to the river and he continues, "Shawn was totally cool with it, I mean your mom is fucking hot. He watched for a while as I showed him some of your mother's favorite tricks."

His hand gently brushing the hair from my face as he laughs, "She was so excited her pussy dripped it was so wet. The two of them were in another world as your mom spread her legs, letting your brother poke his bare penis in her vagina the first time."

"You seriously let Shawn fuck mom in front of you?" I asked as I kiss dad's shoulder, pulling his hand closer to my pussy.

"It was a little strange at first, but after seeing how much she got off on his dick, I was sold. She's been having sex with him off and on ever since." Dad concludes.

"Pull your shorts down daddy." I command tugging at the string on his swimsuit.

At this point my heart is fluttering with anticipation, so many thoughts going through my mind as dad quickly yanks his shorts down, exposing his huge cock. I take his penis in my hand and start slowly stroking as he gets harder and harder.

Cupping his tender balls in my other hand, I notice a little drop of clear semen oozes from my dad's dick. I admit, I was curious what he'd taste like. So I climbed onto the seat, dipped my head down, and stuck my pink tongue out, licking the drop off his prick.

It really didn't taste much like anything, but the texture was smooth and sticky as I rolled it around in my mouth. He took my hair into one hand, while pulling my bathing suit down to my knees exposing my butt.

That's when I slipped my lips around his cock, sliding it slowly into my mouth. "Holy shit, I'm really going down on my dad right now." I thought to myself as I circled around the rim of his dick with the tip of my tongue.

His hand breezed across by back, down between my cheeks, and stopping at the folds of my pussy. It felt so wild my dad touching my pussy, I really got into sucking his dick.

Right about when I think he is about to cum in my mouth, he stops me, "Let's go down to the river baby." While he grabbed the blanket it finally dawned on me that he was really about to go all the way and take my virginity.

My tummy buzzed with adrenaline while we walked down the narrow dirt path toward the river. The bumpy trail led us to a small wooden pier. Dad stretched out the blanket, the boards creaking with each step.

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

"You can lay right here." Dad tells while pointing to a spot right in front of him.

He got down on his knees beside me and started to undo my shoes first, rolling off each sock, and putting them aside. Then he pressed his warm lips against the bottom of my foot and started kissing them softly. I could feel his tongue tickle my skin every now and then, tasting the sweat from my bare feet.

Moving his way up my legs and across my belly, until we meet eyes. The most taboo sensation came over me, he wasn't looking at me as just his daughter, but as his lover, and I freaking loved it.

Biting my lip and seductively grinning I stare into his gaze eager to return his affections. Lifting myself from the blanket and wrapping my arms around his neck, we kissed. Not a quick peck either, our lips passionately pressed together, my tongue met his as it entered his mouth.

I hung there for a moment making out with him while he started to undo my swimsuit top. As it fell from my breasts he took me in his arms, my firm tits pressing against his warm chest.

I had never been that confident in the way I looked in the mirror. Not that I'm ugly exactly, but I wished my boobs were a little bigger. But as my father started to ravage my body with kisses, my confidence skyrocketed and I felt like the most beautiful princess in the world.

He laid me down and started to kiss my ear, then down my neck and over my shoulders, sending chill bumps across my body. Gliding his hand up my side, dad gently cupped my breast as I felt his breath showering my tit with warmth.

Running my fingers through his thick hair I pulled him closer to my tit. My nipple became so hard as his tongue circled around my areola. My fingers sunk into his flesh as they swept across the muscles of his shoulders and down his arms.

The sensation of his mouth on my bosom tickled so much, but felt so damn good at the same time. He began to carefully nibble the tip of my tit as his hand slid from my breast, snatching my bathing suit bottom, dragging them down to my ankles and off my body.

Parting my legs and tossing them over each shoulder, he moved in close between my thighs. The thought crossed my mind, "Oh no, what if he doesn't like the way I taste down there?" My fears promptly turned to pure joy as I felt dad split the lips of my vulva with his long tongue.

He penetrated my opening and drove his tongue deep inside me, then retracted it into his mouth again and again tasting my wetness. I watched as dad shoved his face deeper and deeper, his nose grinding harder and harder into my clit.

"He is eating his daughter's juices, and loving every drop." I thought to myself, locking my feet around his back, encouraging him to continue.

I arched my back sharply raising it from the dock as I felt his lips blanket my clit, lifting it with his tongue into his mouth. Each flick of his tongue made my clit stiffer. Instinctively, I started to roll my hips with his movements, my pussy twitching with pleasure and oozing with wetness.

Rotating his tongue over the tip of my clit, I started to uncontrollably moan, "Yes daddy, keep doing that right there!" The sound of my voice slightly muffled by the roar of the river beneath us as my legs went numb from the approaching orgasm.

Dad eased his arms along my ribs up to my boobs, burying his face into my pussy I start to tremor while his fingers pinch my nipples. Slow intense waves of orgasm radiated from my pussy, washing over my entire body. My clit dancing with his tongue as it throbbing with sensation.

My legs still shaking I exclaim, "Oh my gawd dad you're so fucking good at that!"

Emerging up from between my legs he embraces me with a passionate kiss, his hard cock pressing on my pussy through his shorts.

"Do you want me to put it in you sweetheart?" He asks in a soft caring tone.

Giving him a slow sensual nod of approval, I reach down and grip his penis with my hand. Pulling it from his swim trunks, I glide it over my lips, mixing my wetness with the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his erect dick.

"I want you in me daddy." I say, guiding his prick to press against the opening of my vagina. He stands up real quick, tossing his shorts off as the moonlight sparkles from the tiny drops of sweat now gracefully trickling down his naked body.

My heart pounding as he returned between my legs. "My father is about to really make love to me." I think to myself, as I offer him my virginity with excitement.

Looking passionately into his big blue eyes I gasp as I feel his dick penetrating me. I reach forward grabbing his nice ass and drawing him further inside my pussy. Kissing his neck while he pants heavily tickling my ear.

I let out a soft moan as he draws his dick out of me and back in. Relaxing to completely absorb the experience, the tips of my toes teased by the steady waves of the water as my legs dangle from the edge of the pier.

I grab his shoulders tightly and he begins to drill deeper and deeper into my body, my pussy clinching his penis each time he hits my sweat spot. His deep voice buzzes in my ear, "I love you baby."

Whispering back, "I love you too daddy." I add, "Fuck me faster daddy."

My breasts bouncing and the pier creaking loudly as he pounds my pussy faster and faster. Suddenly I feel his dick swell. He slows again, sliding his penis almost all the way out, then quickly ramming back within me. I let out a little yelp each time he enters.

"Can I cum in you honey?" He asks, sweat dripping from his forehead.

I know he could get me pregnant, but I desperately want him to fill me with his sperm, I say, "Please cum inside me."

I'm sorry but there is something fantastically erotic about milking my father's penis with my pussy till he cums. Moving my hips again burying his dick till his balls slapped my ass, I started to yell, "Fuck me! Fuck your daughter daddy, give me your cum!"

My pussy squeezed tightly around his penis as it delve deep inside, kissing my cervix before quickly retracting. My legs went numb again and my body started to tremble. "Don't stop!" I cried, as the most intense orgasm flooded my senses.

I came and I came, at least 4 times as dad continued to fuck me. My cum flowing over his penis as it suddenly swelled within me. I let out a loud moan as he lifted my legs, slamming his dick into my cervix.

Holding his breath for just a moment in silence. "Cum in me daddy." I whisper in his ear.

The most wonderful sensation entered me as he started to erupt like a volcano of passion, his moan piecing the sound of the river. Our bodies locked together, I felt his hard dick start to pulsate with intensity inside me, spilling his seed deep inside my womb.

My heart flooded with emotion, excitement, fear, joy, and embarrassment. I lay there feeling each squirt coat my insides with his sperm as his penis throbbed with pleasure. The thoughts blew my mind, "Dad just came inside me. I might get pregnant? What would people think?"

Drawing his dick out of me I realized I am happy he's my lover, and I don't give a shit what other people think. We cuddle by the river for a while before returning to the cabin. The smell of sex still lingering in the bedroom where my mom and brother lie naked, we get into bed careful not wake them.

Thankfully I didn't get pregnant that time, and afterword mom bought us a huge box of condoms to use when we have sex. My father and I still make love, sometimes two or three times a day, and a few times we all have had orgies together with mom and Shawn, but nothing will compare to when my dad first took my virginity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Family Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1217 milliseconds